Avacon Ch. 04

Story Info
You are mine, Zemora...
2.1k words
4.48
5.1k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zemora was standing in the kitchen when she heard Analisa's knock on the door. "Coming," she yelled out as she made her way through the suite. Quickly opening the door, Zemora was met with Analisa's smiling face.

"Hey, come in." Zemora shut the door behind her friend once she stepped inside, and the two made their way to the sofa facing the magnificent view of the ocean and sky

"I could live here forever," Analisa said engrossed with the view. Following her friend's gaze, Zemora looked out and took in the sight before her eyes too.

It was truly blissful here, she thought. The sights, the places, the people... she felt the exact same way that Analisa just vocalized. Add Antonio to the image and she would live here for eternity. Whoa, Zemora said within herself. She was beginning to think she was getting carried away with this man. The beautiful, overwhelmingly dangerous man—who wasn't even a reality less than 24-hours ago.

"So tell me, what was so important that you interrupted my play time with Demetri," Analisa asked jokingly as she interrupted her friend's deep considerations. Remembering why she called her over, Zemora turned to her to finally inquire as to why she's been feeling the way she has since she awoke this morning.

She was formulating the questions in her mind as she cleared her throat to begin. "Okay. Well. Um..." Feeling shy, she didn't know how to say what she needed to her friend.

"Cut to the chase 'Mor. What's going on?" Analisa asked impatiently. Leave it to Analisa to get straight to it, she thought.

"Alright, alright." Feeling exasperated due to her predicament and the fact that she was a bit embarrassed to share what she was about to share, she just came out with it.

"Is it normal to fantasize about a man every second of the day?" Zemora asked, frustratingly. Not waiting for her friend's reply she continued, "I mean literally every second. To where it's so intense that you have to practically play with yourself every time just to find some relief? And not to mention the fact that you just met this man not even a day prior and he shows up in your dreams and gives you the best sexual fantasy ever, and all you want to do is fuck his brains out every time his face pops into your mind!"

Mind-boggled, Analisa just sat there momentarily taking in everything that her best friend just shared. It brought back her own memories of when she had first met Demetri. It was almost like she was reliving it but only it was Zemora's tale to be told now.

"Yes. It is normal." Analisa whispered out, still stuck in her own tranceful thoughts of her and Demetri. Shocked that her friend gave her the answer that she desperately wanted to hear, she exhaled and sank back further into the sofa. There was a while where the two just sat there in silence with their personal thoughts.

"So what does it mean?" Zemora finally asked softly. Realizing the gravity of the answer, all Analisa could do was turn to her friend and say, "Destiny." There was no other way to put it other than to say exactly what she knew it was. She discerned this day was coming because Demetri had told her many times it would. Demetri knew Zemora was intended to be with Antonio. How, she didn't know.

"Look, I have to go, 'Mor." Analisa began feeling uneasy. It was as if she told her friend something she shouldn't have. She got up and continued, "I'm sorry, but I need to get back to the room to get ready for this evening..."

Zemora's heart dropped. All she could hear was her friend's voice say 'destiny' as a mantra in her mind. "You're still coming, right?" Analisa was now at the door. Standing up, Zemora looked confused. "To Demetri's parent's house, remember?" Oh yeah. With all that was going on she had forgotten about this evening.

"Yes," she replied. With a concerned expression and a nod, Analisa turned away and shut the door behind her.

"Damn." Zemora whispered out. There was still so much she wanted to know about what Analisa had so-little revealed. She was confused, scared, anxious, and a bit excited. Could she really be destined to this man, she thought? Fighting her urge to go after her friend and question her some more, she sank back down onto the sofa and deliberated to herself. With questions surfacing and speculations being made within, she continued to sit there in torture.

A knock sounded at the door, startling her. Quickly getting up and making her way to the door, she flung it open and quickly jumped back when she saw Antonio standing there.

"Did I scare you?" he asked, humored with her reaction to him. Watching her try and calm her nervous tension he waited for her to allow him entrance.

After a few moments still standing in silence, he finally spoke and asked, "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?" With a smirk.

Blushing, she opened the door and moved back inside further so he could enter. "I promise not to bite," he whispered, darkly.

She immediately felt her juices flow into her panties. Although she felt as if she should be terrified of that declaration, she was feeling quite the opposite. She was insanely turned on by the sight of this man, now standing in the middle of the suite staring at her with desire.

Still wrapped up in the husky smell of him that trailed behind after he entered, she finally made her way towards him. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked, shyly.

Darkening his gaze on her, as if letting her know it was she who he wanted to drink, he turned his focus to the view outside of the window and said, "No, thank you."

Making himself comfortable on the chair by the window, he called for her to come in and sit. "How are you feeling today, Zemora?" he asked. She continued to stand, rejecting his offer to sit down non-verbally.

The way he asked her that question seemed rhetorical. She knew he knew the answer. After all, he could read minds. "I'm sure you know how I'm feeling today," she shot back, defensively.

He was chuckling to himself, within, because he did know. This was his doing. Her arousal was from him, her sexual thoughts were from him, everything that she was feeling was from him. And guess what? Everything from this point on will be from him. She is his and he is hers.

"Well would you like to talk about it? I know there are a lot of questions going on inside that beautiful mind of yours."

She pondered his statement for a few moments. Yes, there were a lot of questions going on inside her head, but she wasn't sure if she was ready just yet to make those known. But she would ask one—for now.

"Is this really destiny?" she asked, directly.

"Do you want the short version, or the long version Zemora?" She thought for a second and then answered, "The short please. For now, that is."

"Yes."

"So we are truly destined to be together?" she asked, nearly in disbelief.

"Yes." Again, that was his reply.

Watching her expressions change rapidly as different thoughts ran through her mind and seeing her breathing change, he got up and walked over to her.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but trust me when I tell you, you will fully understand once I explain everything in its entirety to you," he said as he gently stroked up and down her arms.

Looking up into his intense gaze she slowly took her right hand and placed it on his chest. She felt so at ease with his sincerity and gentle strokes.

She let her hand drop back down to her side as she stood there waiting for him to say or do something, anything...

"What do you want Zemora?" he asked. Not knowing what to say, she just stood there looking up at him with longing. "Do you want this?" he asked as his hands slowly stroked down her side as he inched his face to her neck and kissed her. She let out a little moan as he continued to tongue down the side of her neck. "Or this..." He swiftly removed her dress from off her body and began suckling her breast.

"Tell me, baby." He encouraged her to tell him vocally, but the words just couldn't form on her lips. So she just stood there as she relished in the feel of his tongue skillfully lapping at her breasts. Hopefully he will enter into her mind and see what she desires.

He did.

He picked her up smoothly and took her over to the couch and laid her down. Not stopping for a second, he quickly tore off her panties and spread her legs. "Mmm, you have one lovely pussy." He groaned before he stuck his face between her legs and began tonguing her with urgency. His groans were unlike anything she has ever heard before.

He was so adept to her moans and movements she was on the verge of coming within seconds.

"Antonio!" she moaned aloud. "Don't stop, I'm so close," she said desperately, in between moans. Not thinking he could make his tongue go any faster, he did. It was so rapid that she thought how this could never ever be done by a human.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" she chanted louder and louder out as she reached the peak.

She exploded all over him. Her whole body jerked and convulsed as if she was possessed. Never before had she experienced such an intense orgasm like the one she just did. Her whole body was on fire as sweat trickled down her form.

Her eyes were closed when she felt the head of his swollen cock enter her. They quickly opened as he pushed further inside of her. That feeling stirred again and she was on a verge of climaxing once more. "Oh my God, oh my Go..." Her words were quickly cut off as he began making love to her mouth with his.

He felt her body start jerking beneath his as her pussy gripped his cock like a vice as she began to orgasm again.

He kept going, quickening his thrusts. He'd give her one more orgasm before he'd allow his own release, making sure it was more powerful than the last two. He wanted to give her a hundred, but that would have to wait. He knew she wouldn't be able to handle that many.

"Antonio, Antonio...fuck, I can't take no more!" she yelled out in a desperate plea. Zemora was so sensitive it was torture...in a very good way.

She wanted him to stop, yet she needed to feel his body pressed against hers as he drove in over and over again. Her whole body was sensitive as she felt the impending release of yet another orgasm.

"Mmm, baby. I like it when you beg. Do you feel the control I have over your body? I can do this forever. I can make you have an endless orgasm that won't stop until I make it stop. Or, I can deny you an orgasm. Do you want me to deny you this one?"

Oh God, her body felt like it was going to burst apart from his words alone. This man. This fucking beautiful, dangerous, sexy man was torturing her.

"No, no don't stop," she said with demand, begging.

"I'm going to make you come with me now, Zemora. Are you ready?" Looking deep into her eyes as he said those final words, he thrusted deeper and faster, hitting that sweet spot of hers.

With her moans now screams, all she could do was take what he was giving her and surrender to this man with all of her mind, body, and soul.

He thrusted deeply one last time and they both fell into ecstasy. She clawed at his back in blissful silence as one orgasm after another rocked her frame, the whole time staring into his intent blue eyes. Her body was ridden with goosebumps at the sheer pleasure this man was giving to her. After the final ripples of her climax subsided, he leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss she ever experienced. One that will never be able to be replicated by another again.

"You are mine, Zemora," he told her.

Zemora shot up at the sound of a knock at her door. "Fuck!" she yelled...