Avallyn's Seduction

Story Info
She sates her hunger with virgin blood.
1.6k words
4.37
28.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Avallyn one day in the kitchen, at the time I was hungry beyond belief. I watched her pulse beat wildly in her neck and knew that I had to have her. So I captivated her gaze and using my powers of persuasion I brought her up to my room under the pretense that we were going to play chess…

When we reached my room I held the door open for her then led her to my sitting room. “Have a seat” she obeyed me silently sitting on the small sofa. I sat next to her my gaze having trouble staying away from her neck. “I thought we were going to play chess” she said her mind struggling to the surface with her will. I captured her eyes with mine again reissuing the command to obey me. “Well I have thought of another activity that is so much more fun then boring chess.” She frowned “what is it?” she asked softly her voice trembling slightly. “Let me show you.” I replied then I pressed my lips to hers. She started somewhat but didn’t pull away. She just sat there tense and confused.

I pulled away my gaze holding hers as I reached out and unpinned her hair letting it fall down her back and around her shoulders. She shivered slightly, her innocence was refreshing. I leaned in burying my face in her hair smelling her skin. She smelled of lemons and fresh flowers. A clean wholesome smell that I hadn’t found to often. I kissed her again this time coaxing her lips into responding. For a moment she sat there not moving, not breathing then I felt it, the tiniest of quivers in her lips. A second later she kissed me back hesitantly with a virgins passion.

For a long while all I did was kiss her and soon she relaxed and was kissing me back as if it were a normal activity. I let my hands wander softly over her young body. She shivered under my touch her body moving restlessly. Our kisses intensified and my arousal and hunger rose to an incredible pitch. I swept my tongue into her mouth boldly tasting her. Her hands tightened on my shoulders and a soft moan escaped her throat. I reached around her deftly undoing the hooks in the back of her dress. She protested for a moment but I soon silenced her with another ravishing kiss. I pulled her dress down exposing her from the waist up.

My gaze was appreciative as is roamed over her body taking in her young firm breasts. Her nipples tightened and hardened under my gaze and a great sense of being in power rushed over me, I felt intoxicated by it. I pushed her gently back so that she was laying on the sofa with me kneeling between her outspread legs. Lowering myself onto of her I took her lips again in a passionate kiss. Her hands tangled into my hair as she returned my kiss with equal fervor. I ran one of my hands down her side and cupped her breast gently but firmly.

She stiffened slightly and I felt as if she wanted to pull away. My hand on her breast tightened and my thumb and forefinger pinched her nipple. She gaze a soft surprised cry and I felt her resistance drain away. I kissed her once more before my mouth left her lips traveling down her neck. I lingered on her pulse tasting her skin with flicks of my tongue. I bit down gently feeling my hunger beating at me. Fighting to take over fighting to turn me into an animal. My teeth pressed into her skin and she moaned softly her soft body moving against mine wantonly.

Not yet… I pulled away from her neck as continued my path down to her breasts. I lavished them with nips and kisses but I refused to touch her nipples. Her hands moved impatiently over my back and I grabbed both in one of my hands pinning them above her head. She whimpered and her desperate gaze met mine. “beg me” I said softly. She arched her back in invitation but all I did was force her back down. “I said beg me!” She looked at me with fear yet desire in her eyes “Please” she mumbled softly writhing beneath me. “I can’t hear you” I said my tongue licking slow circles around her nipples.

“Please!” she said louder her eyes pleading. My mouth clamped down without warning on her nipple and her body arched into my mouth her hands struggling to be free of mine. I released them and brought my free hand to the other breast pinching and rolling the nipple between my fingers. She moaned biting her lip against the pleasure she was obviously feeling. My lips brushed her nipple once, twice then my teeth began to play. I nibbled then soothed before nibbling again. Her clutching , and the small sounds coming from her throat caused my hunger to grow even stronger. My mouth on her breast watered at the thought of tasting her young virgin blood.

Her scent filled my mind with erotic images. All could hear was her heart beat, I could hear her blood rushing through her veins. Warm heaven just waiting to be taken. My mouth was still on her breast and my teeth were scraping gently across her skin. I couldn’t fight it any long, I needed a taste. My tongue prepared her skin then my teeth pressed in to her skin. Pressing harder until her skin gave away and my teeth pierced her skin. She cried out softly then moaned her body arched, pleasure throbbing through out her being. Her life and soul flooded into my mouth and all the troubles from the past few days faded away as I was lost in the feeling of sating a hunger incomprehensible to mortals.

I pulled away and began kissing and licking a path downwards at the same time I slipped her dress down over her hips noting that there was nothing underneath. My hand left her breast and traveled down. My gaze went to her face watching as I began to explore the soft folds below. She bit her lip her gaze captivated by mine. I found her button of pleasure circling it slowly with my finger, her hips rotated along with my finger. One of her hands was gripping the back of the sofa while her other was caressing her own breast. I spread her gently then leaning in inhaling her scent. I flicked my tongue out gently touching her clit with the tip.

A whimper escaped her as she raised her hips in blatant invitation. Her eyes were confused but the pleasure she felt was to intense for her to turn away. I nipped at her gently and began teasing her alternately with my tongue and lips. I slipped a finger into her tight sheathe surprised at how tight she really was. Luckily she was soaked with her own juices and my finger slid in easily. I managed to fit another finger in but I had to stop there. I pushed them in as far as they would go then withdrew them slowly watching her reaction with interest.

Her eyes closed and her hips rose to meet my exploring fingers. Her body was covered with a sheer sheen of sweat and her chest heaved with every breath. I curled my fingers slightly inside of her pressing into a spot so sensitive she cried out. Her moans were coming easily now and her hips undulated with abandon. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth nibbling at it and sucking it alternately. Her hands fisted into my hair and her moans turned into keening cries. I felt her nearing orgasm and knew that it was time I took my pleasure.

My teeth brushed her clit once, twice… my hunger beat at me in waves and finally with a shudder I released that hunger and my teeth pierced her clit. She screamed her hips arching violently off the bed as the most intense orgasm rushed through her. Pleasure and pain both assaulted her as I drank greedily of her rushing blood. She poured into me, the sweetest nectar. As her orgasmic blood entered my body her orgasm entered me as well and I moaned as pleasure coursed through me. She was writhing now shaking with small aftershocks.

Her hands moved restlessly in my hair and small moans escaped her as I continued to drink my fill. Finally I pulled away licking the blood from my lips. Her eyes fluttered open, her eyes were dazed and slumberous. I leaned in and kissed her sweeping my tongue into her mouth letting her taste her own juices and blood. She kissed me back tentatively and I pulled away. Calming my breath I caught her gaze with mine “Now Avallyn you are going to go home and eat something before going strait to bed. You will tell no one of this but you will always remember the pleasure I brought you. Do you understand?” She nodded mutely. “Ok good now off you go” I said standing up stretching my muscles and licking my lips savoring the taste that lingered there.

After she left I calmly relaxed in a hot tub replaying the entire scene my head. Then I got out and climbed into bed pulling the blankets up to my neck. I soon fell into a deep sleep but now before I vowed that was had happened with Avallyn would happen again… soon.