Avalon of Hartshorn Hill

Story Info
The first born daughter of Evan and Fallon falls in love.
2.5k words
3.92
36.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Note from the author:

Jarrod of Hartshorn Hill is the First of this Series.

Druesha of Hartshorn Hill is the Second of this Series.

Fallon of Hartshorn Hill is the Third of this Series.

Evan of Hartshorn Hill is the Fourth of this Series.

*

Avalon Hartshorn was spoiled. She would be the first to admit it. She had been born in the lap of luxury, the first born child of Evan and Fallon Hartshorn. She had not been destined to be any only child and it seemed every year had brought along a new brother or sister. Being the eldest always gave her an advantage but also much more responsibility.

As was the custom of their time, she was sent away to school shortly after her 13th birthday. After five years, she was considered finished and sent to court. She was expected, being highly born, to serve two years for the good of the Kingdom. She had been assigned the rewarding task of Governess to the royal children. While the position was not as glamorous as some, it had kept her busy and the two years had flown by.

Now, she was going home. Certainly, she had visited over the years but she always knew that within days or weeks, she would be returning to school or the royal family. This time, she was traveling home in the Hartshorn coach and she was going home for good. A smile of pleasure trickled over her fine features, so like her mothers, as she rested back comfortably in her seat.

It would be lovely to be home, to spend time with her parents and her siblings. She knew her father had planned a huge ball for her 20th birthday. The ball would be an introduction into society of sorts for her as well. She knew it was important to her father that she meet and marry well. She had not had the chance to do much socializing at court since her responsibilities often kept her near the children at night. Now was her chance to enjoy life.

When the coach pulled up to the Hill, her father and mother immediately poured forth from the stately doors to greet her. She chose to fly into her mother's arms first then her fathers. Some of her younger siblings scattered about her parent's legs but they were virtual strangers to her at this point. She had missed so much but now was the time to make up for it.

"Mother! Father! How I have missed you so!" she exclaimed as they too made their own exclamations amongst the shouts and cries of her little brothers and sisters.

Soon everyone was dragged inside the great hall. The slaves would attend to her luggage so Avalon had no worries she just followed along behind her parents to the salon where they all sat quietly, enjoyed a light tea and became reacquainted.

There was great talk about the party planned for a few weeks hence and all the arrangements that still had to be made. The idea of a party made poor Avalon's head swim as she had never really had the chance to attend a full-blown adult affair. She knew it was far past time for her to attend one but the thought of a dress, dance, dinner was just too much for her to comprehend. It had been too long since she had had the comfort of her family and, pleading a headache, she excused herself for a walk in the garden.

The gardens at the hill were her mother's pride and joy. They were well maintained and included exotic and unknown plants from around the world. There were three greenhouses that interconnected and then assorted outdoor gardens as well. Avalon's favorite since she was a child always was the one she called the Greek garden.

It was walled, not a high wall as it was only about 4' tall and included a pavilion in the middle. It consisted of a large number of apparently aimless stone paths but they all lead someplace exciting. It was here Avalon now went, finding her favorite bench beside one of the many pools where she sat and breathed, letting the warmth of home infuse her.

It was there that she first saw him. She had been raised in a society that believed in slavery so she was used to always seeing shadows about. No one paid much mind to them as they were there to take care of things so the people like herself could enjoy life.

So when she first glimpsed him, she merely looked away. Then something just made her look back.

He was by far one of the most handsome men she had ever seen and she could not stop herself from staring. It was apparent he was one of the slaves assigned to the gardens as he was diligently working at the weeding and paid no attention to the fact that she had entered and taken a seat. He was tall and strong and she could tell that just by looking at him even though at the moment he was kneeling at his work. He had dark wavy hair and when he finally realized someone was watching him and looked up from his work to smile in her direction, she saw he had dark eyes.

She returned the smile and then looked down. It was bold of her to be looking over a slave but she was nearly 20 now and she had to get used to the way things were. Her own hair was fair, like her mothers, and her eyes a deep green. Her skin was pale, like ivory, while the slave was obviously used to working out of doors and his skin was tan and dark. For some reason, she smiled and spoke, "Hello, I am Avalon Hartshorn."

He grinned up at her then, rising to his feet and making an exaggerated bow, "They call me Gregor, Miss."

Avalon knew that for the most part that was the only name most slaves had. Having a last name was not necessary as most of them only went by their owner's last name or the name of their owner's property that they were assigned to. Gregor, if he had a last name, would be Gregor Hartshorn or Gregor Hill. But for now, Gregor was all she needed to know. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Gregor." She smiled as she rose. He was clearly a good foot taller than her and she had to tip her head back to look up into his eyes as he approached her.

She was not a girl to put on airs so she quickly began to chat with Gregor. The conversation at first surrounded mundane things like the state of the garden and the upcoming party but soon she began to relax and smile more as he did as well. It was the first time Avalon had had a long conversation with a male not of her family and she found him interesting and refreshing.

For his part, Gregor was not shy and did not understand it was unseemly to be speaking to the daughter of the house. On the contrary, he was beguiled by her long blonde curls and pale green eyes. He thought her skin fairer than the marble that graced the main staircase in the grand house. And her voice was as soft as the wind while her laugh lit up his heart.

Soon, the hour grew late and she needed to return before someone was sent to fetch her. She told Gregor she would look for him on the morrow and so she did. They became fast friends and Avalon began spending a few hours in his section of the garden every day.

At first, it was very innocent but on the third day when she arrived, he took her hand in his and kissed it. And when she parted, he laid his fingers upon the curve of her neck for a moment as he leaned in and brushed her lips with his. The morning of the fourth day, Avalon awoke with a tingling feeling that made her want to run to the garden immediately in search of Gregor. Instead, she ate her breakfast as normal with her family before she departed for her walk.

Gregor was waiting for her, beckoning to her to come to him by where he stood by the wall. When she approached, his hands, large and work worn, rose up and lay upon her shoulders as he bent down and pressed his lips to hers. She gasped with amazement but had no time for more as his hands slid into the neckline of her dress, pushing it off her shoulders and exposing her bare breasts. His fingers moved softly over her supple flesh, inspecting and exploring it with the touch of an inexperienced lover.

"Gregor!" she cried out as he leaned down and took her right nipple, hard and pink, into his mouth. He merely hushed her and moved to her other nipple, his hands now on her waist, lifting her. He laid her down upon her back in the cut grass, pushing the fullness of her skirts up about her waist. His nimble hands slid up to find the waistband of her pantaloons and slip them down and off her hips and legs. His dark eyes smiled into hers as he knelt between her parted thighs.

"Avalon, I love you," he whispered as he undid his breeches. He was thick and hard already, having wanted her since the first moment he laid eyes on her. He knew he was well endowed and it would hurt her but he was determined. "Be mine, Avalon!"

"Yes, Gregor, yes!" she agreed, not even sure to what she was agreeing on. She was a virgin after all. But soon she felt him pushing inside her. The thickness of the head of his cock was unmistakable as it pushed between her virgin cunt lips. He was hard and thick and she understood what he was doing to her...he was mating her. He kept pushing himself in further and further and she was so tight it hurt. His cock seemed to grow thicker and longer the further inside he went. She gave out a soft cry of pain.

"Hush, precious. It will only hurt a minute." He told her as his mouth captured hers and his cock pushed thru her hymen, breaking it. She cried out into his mouth but his hands quickly went to her hips as he began to fill her faster and harder. He could not stop even if he wanted to as his need was fast approaching it's completion. She was so beautiful, so young, so soft, so sweet smelling that he knew he would not last. He began to cum in a matter of a few thrusts, spilling his seed inside her. He had wanted her so badly. And he continued to slip in and out of her until all of his seed was spilled. Sighing with pleasure, he whispered in her ear, "That was beautiful, you are beautiful, I love you, Avalon."

Swept away with the emotion and the power of his words, her eyes filled with tears as she whispered back up to him, "I love you, Gregor."

He rolled off her with a laugh as he stood, straightening his breeches. "Then run off with you, my love. It is time for me to get my chores done. Perhaps you can come visit me this afternoon?"

She smiled, blushed and nodded her head as he helped her. She skipped back to the house merrily. She did not even worry her lip when the slave assigned to her noticed the grass stains on the back of her dress. Avalon simply changed dresses.

When the afternoon came, Gregor noted the change. Avalon told him why and he said he would keep this dress clean. He told her to pull it up about her waist and then kneel upon the grass. When she had, he told her to lean forward, placing her hands palms flat into the grass. As he pulled down her pantaloons, he undid his breeches and moved between her parted thighs. "You will enjoy this position, Avalon, you will feel me more keenly inside you."

And she did, it felt as if she could feet every inch of him as he slid inside her heated wetness. She moaned with pleasure for it certainly had not felt this good in the morning. This was different, she could feel heat rising from inside her groin and sliding up through her body to fill her mind. She could feel something else rising, like a wind inside her body that began to barrel down the hallways into her soul. She had no idea that being with a man could feel like this and she was going to treasure every minute of it. However she was in for even more of a surprise as her body began to react to Gregor and Gregor seemed to enjoy that. He leaned over her back and whispered into her ear, "yes, Avalon, cum for me, cum for your lover."

It only took a few more thrusts on his part before she exploded in wanton ecstasy. She was a bit embarrassed but he seemed not to ashamed at all by her animal nature. She nearly wept as the waves of rapture flowed thru her tiny form and settled into her every nerve ending, causing a spontaneous reaction that seemed to light her body from within with heat and passion. His fingers clung to her hips as he pulled her back against him, again and again, until he also reached the peak of pleasure and came inside of her.

She wanted more. She had no idea anything could be so wonderful and she did not know how to go about asking for more. So she merely sighed with disappointment as Gregor slid out of her and moved away. "Avalon, my love, you are turning out to be a dream come true."

She smiled up at her lover, pleased. She had risen to her feet and now looked up at him with passion-laced eyes. She felt warm and happy inside and wanted this feeling to go forever. She raised her hands and set them on his shoulders, rising up on her toes to press her lips to his. "Oh, Gregor, that was magical."

He chuckled in her ear, "And to believe we are half brother and sister."

She took a step back, shocked at his words, "What?"

"Oh yes, Avalon. I am the son of Evan Hartshorn and the slave Druesha. So I am your half brother. I am in love with my own sister."

"NO!" she cried out, covering her mouth in horror. "No! You cannot be my brother."

Gregor was a slave and he did not understand why she was so upset. "But I am. Why? What is wrong?"

"You're my brother! You're my brother!" Avalon screamed as she fled the garden, running as fast as she could back to her own room where she threw herself on her bed and began to weep large and loud tears. It was there her mother found her and there Avalon confessed to her mother what she had done.

Fallon Hartshorn told her daughter she would handle everything.

Avalon Hartshorn never saw Gregor again.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers