Ava's Gift

Story Info
Johnny's depraved cousin takes advantage of him on his 18th.
5k words
4.45
60.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday, Johnny!" Cheers and claps erupted across the room as Johnny blew the candles out.

"Thanks, guys." Johnny glanced down with a blush, slightly embarrassed at all the attention.

"There's my baby boy, all grown up!" Mary grabbed her son by the cheeks, while Johnny grimaced under his mother's smothering kisses.

"Eighteen now, huh? Big year. Congrats, bud."

"Thanks, dad." Johnny smiled warmly at his father.

After a moment of awkward silence and avoiding each other's gaze, Bob gave his son a pat on the shoulder. "Alright." He nodded and walked off, finishing his beer.

Across the room, Ava was the only one sitting on the couch. She watched her younger cousin timidly greet his family and friends, shuffling nervously when two girls walked over to say happy birthday.

She didn't understand why he was so shy. Normally, she would revel in this sort of attention. She loved being the life of the party. Today, she wore a gray, form-fitting minidress with wedges, knowing full well that no one at the party would be old enough for her. But this was Johnny's day. She would let him have the attention, even if he didn't crave it.

In fact, Ava figured she should join in and give some of her attention to Johnny, too. They hadn't spoken in a long time, after all, and she barely recognized him. Johnny had grown into such a handsome young man. His curly brown hair sat in stark contrast to her own flowing blonde locks.

'Guess we're not THAT related,' Ava thought mischievously.

She really had to admire Johnny's tall, toned body. He wasn't overly muscular, but was obviously very fit. Any girl would be lucky to have him in bed. His brawny arms and large hands were perfect for taking a woman, but she figured he didn't have the confidence to do so.

After a while, Johnny spotted Ava and gave her a short wave. Ava responded by giving him a come-hither with her finger. He looked around as if he thought she was motioning to someone else, then began to walk over.

"Hey, Ava." Johnny stood with his hands inside his pockets.

"Well, if it isn't the birthday boy. I almost didn't recognize you, now that you're a big man." Ava ditched the formalities in favor of promiscuity, twirling a finger between her hair and licking her lips.

"Eh, I'm not that much older." Johnny shrugged, still staring at the floor.

"Well, are you gonna sit down and catch up with your cousin or what?" Ava slapped the seat next to her.

"Oh, yeah." Johnny sat down and rubbed his knees. "Long time no see. You're..."

"Much hotter now, I know." Ava winked.

Johnny chuckled nervously. "Yeah, that too."

"Aw, you really think so?" Ava feigned flattery.

Johnny scoffed. "You look great, Ava. And still ridiculous as ever." He was becoming more comfortable.

"Oh, so you do remember me." Ava crossed her arms and leaned back.

"Well, you're not easy to forget."

Ava nodded proudly, even if Johnny meant it as a jab.

"So come on!" She slapped his leg. "What have you been up to?"

Johnny shrugged. "Oh, you know. Graduated high school. Going to college in a couple months."

"Uh huh..." Ava squinted. "Any girlfriends?"

Johnny became timid again, glancing down and shaking his head. Ava could swear he blushed, but it was hard to tell since his cheeks were always rosy. So young and... fresh, she thought.

Not wanting him to lock up again, Ava tried to lighten the mood. "Oh come on, you can tell me." She nudged him and pointed around the room. "So which one of these girls have you banged?"

Johnny laughed. "None of them, and you know that."

"Mm, I dunno." Ava gave Johnny's body a quick scan. "Pretty sure girls would want a piece of that."

"Oh, what do you know?" Johnny waved her away. "What about you? How many boyfriends have you had so far?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Ava slapped his shoulder.

"Nothing," Johnny whispered. He grinned and looked away.

"Wha-! You fucker!" Ava pinned Johnny down onto the couch.

"Ah! Okay, okay. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Johnny put his hands up to avoid Ava's punches.

"You're such a fucking liar. You're a playboy, I know you are." She pointed an accusing finger at him. Then she grabbed him by the arms and dragged him off the couch. "Come on, show me your room where you hook up with all these sluts."

Johnny laughed. "I haven't hooked up with anyone, I swear!"

"I don't believe you. Come on." Ava led him by the hand up the stairs.

"This is it." Johnny opened the door to his room. It was relatively plain, save for a few posters of his favorite band. His bed was unmade and various bits of clothing scattered the floor.

Ava instantly made herself conformable by jumping onto Johnny's bed. She lay on her belly with her legs crossed behind her, feet in the air. Her short dress left a good portion of her thighs revealed.

"So this is where it all happens," she said.

"Uh, w-where what happens?" Johnny turned to address Ava, but his gaze went straight to her legs. He quickly glanced away once he realized how much of her skin was exposed.

"You know..." Ava grinned and nodded towards the bed.

Johnny sighed. "I told you, I haven't--"

"So you're a virgin then? Come on, you can tell me!" Ava turned over and extended her legs to give Johnny a slight kick.

Johnny could see Ava's panties from between her thighs. He turned away and kept his head down, but his eyes did a double take. Ava didn't even realize she had exposed herself, but didn't mind her cousin taking a peek. She sat up and crossed her legs anyway, just so Johnny would look at her.

"You've at least had a girlfriend. First kiss?"

Johnny shook his head.

"Not even that?" Ava pretended to be incredulous, but it only meant that she would have more to offer him. "But you're such a stud." She sighed.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "Come on, Ava."

"No, I mean it. You work out a lot?" Ava tilted her head and bit her lips. She hadn't meant to be this flirtatious this early on.

"Uh, yeah." Johnny nodded. "It keeps me busy."

"Well, you're awfully cute."

Johnny blushed brightly, staying silent. He swallowed and adjusted his collar, becoming visibly uncomfortable at what his cousin was saying.

"I mean, I'm just saying. Sometimes I wish we weren't cousins, y'know? I feel like we would have a lot of fun together." Ava nudged him teasingly, but he only seemed to tense up more.

"Johnny! Ava! Come down here, we're moving to the pool!" Mary's voice echoed from downstairs.

"Oh, perfect! I brought my bathing suit." Ava pulled it out of her handbag. "Can I use your room to change?"

"Yeah, sure." Johnny bolted up and headed for the door, but Ava slammed it shut.

"No, stay. I want to know what you think."

"Wha--me? W-why..." Johnny looked confused.

"Relax, it's fine. I just want an opinion." Ava removed her dress. "Here, hold this." She walked up to him in her underwear.

Johnny held his hand out but glanced away. He kept his gaze on the ground as he heard Ava remove the rest of her clothes. Ava shuffled her hair around needlessly, milking the moment and staying nude for as long as possible. Johnny snuck a glance out of the corner of his eye, spotting Ava's bare ass, but his gaze darted right back to the floor.

"Alright. What do you think?" Ava turned around and struck a pose. She wore a white bikini that fit well with her lightly-tanned skin and blonde hair.

"Uh, you look good." Johnny only glanced at her for a brief second.

"You think I should wear the shoes?" Ava looked down at her feet.

Johnny shrugged. "I dunno. If you're going in the pool..."

"Yeah, you're right. Help me take them off?" Ava sat on the edge of the bed and raised her leg.

"Uh--" Johnny stumbled around, distracted by his cousin's long, smooth legs. He placed Ava's dress on his bed and grabbed his chair.

Ava rest her foot on Johnny's lap and watched him fumble nervously. "S-sorry."

"No worries. Take your time." Ava leaned back and puffed her chest out, but Johnny kept his gaze solidly on her feet.

After the second shoe was removed, Ava stood up and ran a hand through Johnny's hair. "Thanks, buddy. Mind if I just leave my stuff here?" She pointed at her bra and panties lying on Johnny's bed.

"No, it's fine." Johnny refused to look at either Ava or her underwear.

"Well, are you coming or not?" Ava nodded towards the door.

"You go ahead. I have to change. I'll meet you down there." Johnny opened the door in an attempt to speed things up. It just didn't feel right having his half-naked cousin in his room.

"Aw, I though you'd return the favor. You got to see me naked." Ava tugged at Johnny's shirt collar and peeked down at his chest.

"N-no. I-I didn't." Johnny shook his head and pulled his shirt back.

"Whatever you say, stud." Ava gave his buttcheek a slap as she walked out.

Johnny stared at Ava's panties for a long moment as a mixture of feelings swirled around his head. He thought back to Ava's naked body with guilt and confusion, worried he might not be able to shake this from his mind. With an exasperated sigh, he went to his closet and changed into his swim trunks.

Downstairs, most of the party guests had gathered in and around the pool. They danced to music and chatted excitedly with each other, seeming to forget that this was a birthday party. No one seemed to notice Johnny as he walked by, not that he minded. Mary was frantically preparing food and drinks, while his father chatted with their neighbor. He wasn't able to spot Ava, which almost made him feel relieved.

"Hey cutie! Over here!"

Johnny turned to see Ava waving at him from the jacuzzi. He grew worried as he saw that she was the only one there, but obliged nonetheless and walked over.

"Turn it up, will you? I could really use a massage." Ava pointed at the jacuzzi controls.

Johnny turned the dial up and watched as the jets of water created a layer of white bubbles that obscured the bottom of the jacuzzi. He was glad that neither him nor Ava would have much to see.

He waded into the water and took a seat opposite Ava, only to have her slide over next to him.

"It's kind of hot, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is." Ava winked.

"I mean, being in a hot tub right now." Johnny looked up and squinted at the sun burning down on them.

Ava shrugged. "Too many people in the pool. And they're not my type." She grinned and went back to casually sipping her drink.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Ava nudged Johnny with her shoulder. "You know I was kidding with that stuff I said earlier. Just teasing you."

"Right, yeah." Johnny nodded. "I knew you weren't serious."

"I just meant it's a shame you don't have a girlfriend. Because you are handsome, y'know?" Ava admired his light brown eyes and sumptuous lips. She could spot a hint of freckles on the bridge of his nose.

Johnny smiled. "Yeah, thanks."

"And let's be honest. If we weren't cousins, we really would make a great couple, am I right?" Ava elbowed him.

Johnny chuckled and shook his head. "Come on, Ava. You're too much."

"Oh, come on! I'm totally your type, admit it."

Johnny rolled his eyes. "And what type would that be?"

"Blonde, blue-eyes, nice pair of tits." Ava put a leg between Johnny's and wrapped her arms around his neck. "A little loose." She winked.

"Yeah, a little too loose." But Johnny didn't bother pushing her away, feeling more comfortable than he thought he would, or should.

"Johnny and Ava, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Ava sang teasingly, making them both giggle. "What should we name our kids?"

"Oh, pfft. Screw off!" Johnny splashed a handful of water at her.

Ava squealed and fought back, and they spent a good minute splashing and kicking each other. Then she dove under the water, leaving Johnny to look around frantically. Suddenly, he felt something tug at his swim trunks, leading to another flurry of writhing and splattering. They were both laughing hysterically when Ava came back up.

"Ha! Nice try!" Johnny pointed at Ava and shook his head.

"No no no, I definitely saw some ass. And at least half a ball." Ava grinned proudly.

"What? No!" Johnny felt embarrassed, but was having too much fun to stop smiling. He flinched when Ava feigned another lunge. She pointed a finger at him and threw her head back in laughter.

"How'd you like it, huh?" Johnny pretended to make a grab for her, but she simply shrugged.

"All you gotta do is ask." Ava stood up and grabbed her bra, preparing to pull it down.

"Ava, don't!" Johnny lunged toward her and pulled her arms back down.

Ava giggled uncontrollably. "What, you actually thought I was going to do it?"

"Are you crazy?" Johnny looked around cautiously.

"Relax! No one is going to see us." Ava sat back down and put her feet on Johnny's lap again. He didn't mind it this time around. She leaned back and enjoyed the rest of her drink.

When she was done, she stood up and stretched. "This pool's not really doing it for me. Let's head upstairs so you can give me a back massage."

"Why can't we just do it here?" Johnny asked.

"Are you crazy, what if someone sees us?" Ava responded mockingly.

Johnny sighed. "Fine. Let's go."

Ava grinned as she saw Johnny's hairless chest and abs rise above the water. She made a show of her own exit, slowly walking up the stairs and letting all the water drip down her body. She flicked her hair as she walked past Johnny, making sure to splash him one more time.

The house was empty when they went inside. Ava walked painfully slow up the stairs, knowing that her ass was at Johnny's eye level. Once they arrived in Johnny's room, she kneeled on the edge of his bed.

"God, my back is killing me. C'mere." Ava grabbed Johnny's hand and placed it on her shoulder.

As Johnny began to rub her shoulders, Ava reached behind her and removed her bikini. Johnny swallowed nervously and glanced behind him, even though he knew no one was there. As he fought the urge to peek over her shoulders, Ava let out a long moan, surprising him even more.

"Oh yes, right there. That's it, Johnny. That feels so good. Mmmm."

Johnny drew the line when Ava whispered "Oh, fuck" and grabbed her breasts.

"Alright." He flung his hands off her shoulders. "I think that's good."

"What, no! You haven't even gotten to my back." Ava lay flat on Johnny's bed.

With her breasts pressed firmly against the mattress and her arms tucked under his pillow, Johnny didn't see what else Ava could pull off, so he obliged.

"Fine," he mumbled. "Just try not to moan so loud."

"What, are you afraid someone's gonna think we're doing it?" Ava grinned.

Johnny sighed and began to do as instructed. Ava's skin felt soft and smooth under his hands. He felt embarrassed when he realized that this was the most he had touched a woman. Even worse, he was simply tracing Ava's curves with his hands, barely even massaging her back.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ava's voice broke the silence.

"Sure. What is it?"

"What would you do if I'd actually taken off my bikini back there in the pool? Did you sort of want me to?"

Johnny pondered for a moment. "No, why would I want that?"

"I dunno. I figured since you're still a virgin, you might be curious and all."

Johnny remained silent and continued with the back rub.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Ava prodded further.

Johnny chuckled nervously. "What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it. Be honest."

"Y-yeah. Sure. Yeah, I think you're pretty." Johnny nodded.

"Under different circumstances, I'd be your type, right? Like, you'd totally have sex with someone like me?"

Johnny didn't see a way to avoid the subject any longer, so he decided to humor her. "Sure, I guess. I dunno, maybe if we weren't related."

"We're only cousins." Ava glanced over her shoulder and winked.

Johnny snorted. "We might as well be brother and sister. It's all the same."

"Is it? Or were you hoping I could give you something special for your birthday?"

"No, thanks. You've given more than enough," Johnny retorted.

"Oh, I think we're just getting started. I mean, if you'll stop being such a stick in the mud and have some fun."

"I'm not sure I understand your definition of fun."

"I'm naked on your bed, Johnny. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not sure I like your definition of fun."

"Oh, come on! You mean you've never even thought about seeing me naked?" Ava sat up on the bed, but pulled the sheets up to her chest.

"Thought about it? I pretty much have seen you naked. It's not like you've given me much of a choice." Johnny gestured to her current state of undress.

"And I still might not." Ava winked. "But I'd rather have you ask for it."

"Well, good luck waiting for eternity, then."

"Damn. Thought for sure my flirting would have some effect." Ava sighed.

"Your charm doesn't work on family," Johnny lied.

Ava giggled. "It works a little." She gave him a playful shove.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "Alright, maybe a little," he conceded. "But don't get any ideas."

"Ideas? What ideas? I'm not getting any ideas." Ava shrugged innocently. "What ideas are you getting?"

Johnny scoffed. "Nothing. I'm not getting any ideas, either."

"Oh. Well, then I guess neither of us have any ideas. I'll just sit here and not show you your first pair of boobs." Ava looked up at the ceiling, tongue in cheek.

"What are you talking about? I've seen boobs," Johnny said defensively.

"The internet doesn't count."

Johnny stifled a laugh. "And you do?"

Ava shrugged. "They're still real."

"Whatever. You wouldn't actually do it, anyway." Johnny gave her a sideways glance, as if daring her.

"I would if you asked for it." Ava bit her lip.

Johnny scoffed and turned away, shaking his head.

"Tell you what. I'm gonna put this blanket down and take off my panties, too. I'll be here anytime you want to turn around."

"Yeah, right. Like you would--" Johnny stopped mid-sentence once Ava's panties dropped onto his lap.

"If you ever get tired of jerking off and want to know what it's like to be with a real woman, I'm right behind you. Your call, darling." She teased a finger along his bare back.

Johnny seemed to hesitate for a moment, and in fact, Ava half expected him to walk away. But, to her delight, he slowly began turning around. He only moved his head at first. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"I've been sure, Johnny. This is about what you want." She grabbed his shoulder and turned him around fully.

Johnny's eyes widened as he caught a full view of Ava's naked body. Her breasts were the most prominent feature, and the first things he noticed. They were decently supple, but not particularly large, definitely accentuating her curves extremely well. Her light-brown nipples stood out prominently against her white skin.

Further down, Ava's pussy remained hidden between her thighs for the time being. Johnny could see a thin patch of golden pubes, shaped in a roughly downward-pointing triangle.

Ava was unexpectedly embarrassed by Johnny's probing eyes, even blushing a little. "What do you think? Pretty enough for you?"

"Y-yeah. You're beautiful. More beautiful than I thought." Johnny blushed himself after admitting attraction to his cousin.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ava grinned. "You wanna touch them? C'mon, I won't bite!" She took his hand and placed it on her tit.

Johnny swallowed and kept his gaze down. His hand remained perfectly still. "Wow, they're really nice," he said feebly.

"Ugh, come on! Play with them a little." Ava shook her chest back and forth.

Johnny caressed her chest hesitatingly, doing little more than just rubbing his palm around. He gave her tits an occasional light, half-hearted squeeze.

12