Ava's Playlist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flynn moaned deeply enough that Ava felt it, in the palms of her hands resting on his hips, radiating through the hard, silky-smooth shaft filling her mouth; this unexpected layer of sensory connectedness made Ava moan in response. Flynn's hand came to rest on the back of her head as his cock began to throb against her tongue; he came in hot, violent spurts, and she held him throat-deep until she felt him relax.

Ava caught her breath while Flynn approached a gigantic speaker behind the desk. He retrieved a cable from the back of it, plugged it into the laptop, and the music reclaimed center stage, overtaking everything. Flynn beckoned for Ava to join him. She rose and left her dress where it fell. He surprised her by pulling her into his arms and kissing her, his tongue stroking hers with the glorious melody surrounding them, and Ava lost herself to the perfect synchronicity of the dance. As the song ended, Flynn turned Ava so that she faced the speaker, which was almost as tall as she was; as he pressed her body up against the soft mesh covering, she was just able to rest her chin on the top.

Flynn stood behind Ava; his hands warm on her flesh and his breath tickling her neck. "The last song is about to start," he whispered. The opening sounds of the song she had requested the night before filled her ears, potent with sensual guitar that hummed through her body like her nerves were the very strings being plucked. The speaker trembled with the building bass, pulsed through the mesh like an electric current making her skin tingle. Flynn's erection had recovered, and Ava could feel him, rock hard, pressing against her ass.

She arched her back and spread her legs to give him access, so ready for him to fuck her she was trembling. Flynn moved his hands from Ava's hips to her stomach and down, and with gentle fingers he parted her pussy lips to fully expose her swollen clit. He held that position as he entered her from behind, so that as he slid inside her, his weight pushed her clit into direct contact with the soft, vibrating mesh of the speaker.

Ava's senses were overwhelmed as the music loudly devoured her. The glorious sound dominated her ears, echoed in her nerve endings, and permeated her core as Flynn imbibed her with rhythmic, steady strokes. Every time the bass kicked up, Ava felt it pounding directly into her clit. She came hard and couldn't stop; spasms rocked her entire body and her pussy clenched hard around Flynn's cock as her rode her, fucking her harder and faster as the music built. As the song reached climactic finale, he slammed every last note into her with perfect precision. A fresh wave of spasms overtook Ava as Flynn shuddered with his own orgasm, pouring into her as the final notes faded.

For a moment, they stood, knees shaking, Ava sandwiched between Flynn and the speaker. Once steady, Flynn fixed his clothes, then helped Ava with her dress. Ava was relaxed; giddy and giggly, she felt fantastic. Flynn laughed at her high spirits; embracing her, he said, "Please keep making requests, Ava. I'll try my damnedest not to have them on hand, so I can make another set for you."

As Flynn prepared to walk her out, Ava smiled in anticipation of the next playlist. Marveling at her good fortune in meeting Flynn, she asked dreamily, "Where did you come from, anyway?" Flynn pushed the door open as he answered her. "I transferred here from a sister station, owned by the same company. I moved from Carson City, Nevada."

Ava could only laugh when she saw the green truck parked on the far side of the station parking lot, the streetlight glinting off the Nevada plate.

12