Avenged

Story Info
A vain woman is punished by those she has wronged.
9.3k words
4.2
91.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin stretched out on the bed feeling slightly apprehensive and more than a little titillated. Donald, her boyfriend of six months, had asked her to try bondage and the earnest way he asked had moved her. Donald had seemed nervous and eager, his face trying not to show how badly he wanted to try this, and his obvious longing warmed her heart and she relented.

Now that it was happening she felt butterflies in her stomach. Being tied down ran counter to everything Robin believed in. Freedom- the ability to get out of a bad situation- be it work, friendships, relationships... Robin always had an escape strategy.

This time wasn't too different. The two of them had talked for a long time about safe words. They had detailed what sort of things were allowed and what weren't while she was tied up. Robin had been as careful as she could be about it, but in the end it was she who was tied down, immobile, not Donald.

Stretching out her lean athletic legs she watched Donald as he tied her ankles to the bed with soft hemp ropes he had purchased for this special occasion. He seemed to know what he was doing, the rope didn't pinch and the knots looked rather professional to her untutored eye.

When her ankles were secured he moved to her knees and tied them wide open exposing her perfectly bald pussy to the ceiling. Robin felt wetness gathering inside as her smoothly waxed sex was lewdly displayed to the room and the avid gaze of her lover.

Donald was sexy, his body hard and toned just the way Robin liked it. He was blond with short tidy hair, just like she told him to keep it. Donald made good money and he was an attentive lover. He was a catch, but something about him bored Robin.

Until tonight.

This new side of him was exciting. She liked the fact that he was asking to be dominant. It was something men rarely did with her.

Robin was stunningly beautiful. She had known it since she was a child and every person she met fawned over her black hair and green eyes.

When she reached puberty and all the boys had begun to swoon when she walked into a room she had learned of her power over the male sex.

Giving up the power she had held for so long as Donald tied her delicate arms to the bed was difficult. But something about the intensity with which Donald had asked had piqued her interest. Donald was fairly passive generally, so him showing any real backbone stirred her up.

Now she was stretched out on the bed, her flat stomach hollowed and tempting , her small, tight breasts stretched tautly over her chest. Robin was a willowy woman, her body toned and graceful. A big fan of yoga and Pilates Robin spent a few hours a week working on maintaining a great physique. She gloried in the fact that no matter what she ate she looked like a swimsuit model. The luck of the draw genetically had made Robin one of the Beautiful People and she cherished every moment of looking so good.

It was the gift of her perfect looks that brought all her joy in life, so why shouldn't she revel in it? She was keenly aware that at some point it would fade, and she fought off that day with every weapon in her arsenal.

And it worked. Donald sat on the edge of the bed drawn to her helplessly. His hands began to roam over her smooth soft skin, fondling her breasts, playing with the hard pointy nipples of her tender bosom. Robin sighed as she felt deep stirring of lust slithering around in her belly.

This night was going to be exciting, she could tell.

Donald stood and took off his clothes, his gorgeous body revealed slowly to her bit by bit, making her even hornier because she couldn't touch him.

When he was nude his erection thrust out from his body like a sign advertising great sex. He crawled across the bed and positioned himself above her, his body hardly touching hers, making her want him even more.

"Robin. I loved you more than anyone I'd ever met." Donald started, his cock brushing her belly tormenting her. But, had he said "loved"? "I would do anything for you. You are perfect in every way, except your heart. It's cold. Cold and mean. You are a petty woman Robin and you deserve to be punished."

Confused Robin wasn't sure what to make of this kind of sex talk. It seemed Donald was going to try and psychologically torture her as well. What should her response be? She wasn't prepared for this. No one spoke to her like that, ever, so it was hard to formulate a correct response.

Before she could find the right words for the role-playing Donald began to rub the head of his cock along the groove of her sex, distracting her utterly from what he was saying.

"You are going to suffer for the way you've treated me. I'm going to make you beg me to stop. You will grovel before me and I will still deny you what you want." His knob pressed her clit making her jump with pleasure. This was fun. Donald was doing a great job of getting her all worked up.

"Let me hear you beg Robin, just a little." His prick ground down over her vulva as he pressed his length all along her slippery opening. His hips humped in tiny thrusts making her long to be filled.

"Please. Please fuck me."

Donald's face clenched right above hers as she spoke. His body trembled where he held himself up off of her. Clearly Donald was feeling just as tormented as she was. Confident that she wouldn't have to beg for long Robin allowed Donald his fun and begged him more, whispering, acting like she was more desperate than she was.

"Please give it to me. Donald I need you. Come on. Fuck me. Please. Oooh baby give it to me."

Donald looked down at her and for the first time Robin saw something in his eyes she didn't like. A darkness that was worrying.

"You don't deserve me. " He said, his voice low and fierce. Nothing like the voice she was used to. "I gave you everything. All my heart and you threw it all away." He stared deeply into her eyes and Robin felt a frisson of fear. What kind of foreplay was this?

Then he bent his head down and began to lick her nipples, his warm wet mouth distracting her. He nibbled her nipple and the little bites hurt in a pleasant way.

Whatever game Donald was playing he was doing it well enough that she couldn't remember ever being this horny. He spent a while devouring her breasts with his mouth, his hands massaging her mounds and pulling on the nipples.

Usually Donald was very gentle and Robin liked that, but today his style was totally different and he was hurting her a little bit, but it was thrilling. His hands were rough and he pinched her nipples harder than she liked, but the whole situation- the feeling of being with a different man, someone she knew but suddenly didn't- was thrilling. Robin's pussy was leaking juices down her buttocks she was so wet.

Trailing his tongue down her sculpted stomach Donald drove her crazy, his hands groped her tits squeezing the meat of her pliant breasts. When Donald stopped to lick her belly button Robin felt a tingle very much like an orgasm building in her belly.

She could move, but only enough to squirm. She couldn't direct him very well. She couldn't take hold of his hair and force his mouth to her burning clit like she wanted but the confinement was almost more exciting.

Exploring her entire stomach Donald made a meal of her flesh licking and kissing every inch of the smooth, flat expanse of her abdomen. Normally this might have bored Robin but today, because she was helpless, she felt more and more aroused the longer he held off eating her steaming pussy.

Watching him, her head lifted from the pillow, Robin felt profound affection for Donald as he lovingly tasted her flesh. His admiration for her perfect body was obvious and she smiled indulgently. There had been a few worrying days this last week where he had seemed distant and tense, but seeing how devotedly he worshipped her body now made Robin forget her concerns.

Then his mouth moved lover down her belly and followed the groove of her hips to her wide open, sopping slit. Robin felt a flutter of anticipation as he got closer to her aching pussy. As his mouth moved within inches of her desperate clit she felt anguish that he was taking so long to make her cum. Lifting her hips she tried to silently urge him to taste her, to give her body some much needed stimulation.

Yet he moved past her sex and continued kissing along her thighs, tasting the meat of her legs and massaging the muscles. Groaning out loud Robin flopped back on the bed her body quivering with the need for an orgasm.

"This isn't about your pleasure. This is about mine." Donald said in response to her groan.

Lower and lower his mouth kissed, tasting each leg and massaging the sculpted muscle of her limbs. One then the other he switched back and forth, lower and lower. Robin still enjoyed the attention, it felt wonderful, but the impeding climax she was hoping for was abating now that he was far from her clitoris.

When Donald finally reached her feet he stopped. She had almost been looking forward to some slavish devotions performed on her dainty feet, but he stood up and moved away.

Donald went to the dresser and opened a back-pack he had bought with him. This was where the rope had appeared from and her stomach clenched nervously as she anticipated what he would bring out of that mysterious backpack.

Donald came back to the bed with a ball gag. This was a shock and as he reached around her head she began to protest. "I don't want that." She said but he shoved the rubber ball into her mouth before she could say more. Robin felt a moment of anger and fear as he fixed the tight rubber straps around her head, messing up her hair. She tried to push the ball out of her mouth with her tongue, but it was too late, her mouth was gagged.

She looked at him angrily and tried to speak but the gag was too firmly wedged into her mouth to allow for words so noises were all that came out.

"I told you. This is about my pleasure." He responded to her protests. Then he moved back to the dresser and that bag.

He pulled out a tri-pod and a camera and Robin felt the stirrings of actual fear. She didn't want a recording of this. Sure they watched porn together but she didn't want any recordings of her tied up like this. Who knew what would happen to it. Robin didn't trust anyone that much.

But as she tried to shout around the gag Donald ignored her and set up the camera on the tri-pod and aimed it at her spread-eagle form stretched across the bed.

Robin was pissed off now. Genuinely furious. Donald had betrayed her trust. He was going to pay for this.

Glaring at him she watched him hit record and stand behind the camera recording her debasing position. He was zooming in, she could tell, and he appeared to be recording every inch of her humiliating situation.

Then he moved the camera around beside the bed so it was pointed at her from the side. He checked the frame over and over while she fumed at him, allowing the camera to record her rage.

Once he seemed pleased with the position Donald crawled back onto the bed and positioned himself with his face at her crotch. If he thought going down on her would make up for this he was grossly mistaken. Robin intended to break up with him the second she could speak. There were plenty of other guys who wanted to be with her. A line of them in fact. She didn't need to waste one second of her time on a man who betrayed her like this. By tonight she would have another man in her bed doing exactly what she wanted him to do. That was a promise. Maybe she would film that and send it to Donald.

When his tongue began to lap at her now drying opening she felt only hate for him. Her arousal had evaporated when that ball gag went into her mouth.

Long moments passed while Robin suffered the indignity of having her vulva invaded by Donald's slippery tongue. The squirming appendage revolted her as it skulked around her sex. Robin was so angry she couldn't feel any pleasure from what he was doing.

And long last he stopped, his face glistening from her juices and his saliva. Donald looked deranged, his eyes were feverish and his expression fierce. He knelt between her legs and held his cock in his hand aimed at her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you now and there is nothing you can do about it." He said. His voice was husky with intense emotion and Robin felt another wave of fear ripple through her body. What was going on, was Donald insane? Had he been hiding the fact that he was a murderer? Was she going to die here today? Suddenly that seemed like a real possibility.

He jammed his prick into her and she cried out at the invasion. He slammed into her and if she hadn't been so very aroused earlier she was sure he would have torn her as he drove into her tender opening. His spit made her wet and he was able to hump in and out of her with at least some measure of lubrication and Robin was at least grateful for that.

Donald drove into her relentlessly using her aggressively and angrily. Robin felt her body respond to his fucking and she hated the fact that she felt in any way aroused by his degradation of her.

At no point in their relationship had Robin seen this side of Donald. Always before he was a perfect boyfriend; calm, loving and most of all obedient. It was stunning how wrong she had been about him. Robin hated being wrong.

Long moments passed as Donald fucked her unwilling body. Robin felt wetness spreading in her pussy, and even though it meant she was reacting to his actions, she was grateful for the lubrication. Her pussy was getting sore and the dampness helped a great deal.

Then at last she could tell that Donald was getting close to cumming. His breathing grew shallow and hoarse. He moved faster and faster and he was sweating with effort.

Then finally he pulled out and crawled up her body. Robin had only a few seconds to register what was going to happen before his cum sprayed out over her face, the hot sticky sperm spattering her beautiful features with his messy load.

Robin had told Donald she hated having cum on her skin. He had asked if her could cum on her tits once and she had denied him, telling him how gross she thought it was. He had looked hurt but she didn't care. Why should she let any man spill his yucky jizz on her?

He had clearly remembered that and was now doing this to her as revenge. She tried to turn her face away but that only served to give him more targets to cum on. Robin quailed at having his sloppy spunk deposited on her perfect face and she pursed her lips around the ball gag to avoid having to taste it.

The gag blocked the slimy fluid from entering her mouth, but it was almost everywhere else. Robin had never been so angry in her life.

When at last he stopped jetting his load, he smeared the tip of his cock over her cheeks as she flailed her head back and forth trying to avoid him.

Finally he was done and he got off the bed. Before Robin could feel relief that her torment was over she saw Donald lift the camera up, still attached to the tri-pod, and come to the bed to record her defilement.

Donald aimed the camera right at her sperm besmirched face and Robin closed her eyes and fumed as he documented the indignity of her violation. Robin seethed in the silence of her mind. She could hardly contain her anger. At some point he would have to let her go and she was going to slap him as hard as she could. She was going to have him arrested or beaten up or something. She couldn't settle on one form of revenge, but it would happen.

He moved away at last and Robin heard him set down the camera and she opened her eyes to see him putting on his pants, his cock still erect. He was enjoying humiliating her. Bastard.

He pulled out his phone and texted someone. He was fucking bragging wasn't he?! He then came over and took some pictures of her face and body with his phone. Robin screamed at him through the ball gag to fuck off and die. He grinned a tight smile that showed no pleasure what-so-ever.

"I guess you are pretty angry. It must be horrible to feel so betrayed. But I think I might know a little about how that feels. I've been talking to some guys lately about feeling betrayed. They all understood me perfectly. They really felt for me, because most had been betrayed too. All of them had been lied to and humiliated." He paused to be sure he had her attention, which Robin reluctantly gave him. She was very curious about why he was doing this. "They had all been treated like dirt by you."

Robin felt a sinking sensation in her stomach. What did he know?

Then the doorbell rang. Donald looked at her intently as she tried to figure out why the doorbell to her apartment was ringing. Was she going to be rescued?

Donald went out of the room and Robin lay still alternately hoping someone would save her, and fearing they would see her like this, tied up and cum stained. Struggling to get out of her bonds or cover herself in some way Robin felt helplessness close over her heart as she found herself utterly immobilized and she began to panic.

Finally Donald came back into the room, followed by Mathew her ex.

Mathew stood just inside the door and took in her struggling nudity and her sperm speckled features. Robin pleaded with him to release her, but the ball gag muffled all her words.

"Holy fuck man, you did it." Mathew said. Robin felt confusion at his words.

"Yeah. She went for it pretty easily actually. The arrogant slut." Donald replied." She didn't ever think I was capable of disobeying her."

What was going on? Robin thought.

"Mathew and I have been speaking lately." Donald explained. "I suspected something was going on with you two and I looked up his number in your phone and called him."

Robin's heart sank. She had never stopped sleeping with Mathew even after they broke up and she left him for Donald.

"We have had a few pretty in depth conversations." Donald continued. "You didn't even bother trying to hide what you were doing. I'm surprised it took us this long to figure it out."

"You hateful bitch. You were two timing us. You lied to me- to us so many times. I don't know how you can sleep at night." Mathew's anger and hurt were evident in every line on his face. Robin felt a pang of remorse, but she couldn't express it while tied up and gagged. "How could you treat me... us like that? We loved you and wanted nothing but to be good to you and you used us in return."

Donald went back to the camera and she saw him turn it on. She hadn't known he had turned it off.

As he adjusted the camera Donald spoke. "Go ahead man. Do anything you want to her. This is what she deserves."

Mathew looked at her helpless body on the bed and Robin tried to beg him not to do anything but she couldn't make herself understood. He stripped and she saw that he was already hard at the thought of taking her unwillingly. Robin felt defeated.

"What did she never let you do to her?" Donald asked.

"I always wanted to try anal, but she told me it was too gross."

Robin's eyes widened when he said that. Fear spiked in her bowels as she thought about being invaded anally.

"Well, she can't stop you now." Donald said. He reached into that horrible bag and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and tossed it onto the bed between her outstretched legs.

Robin screamed once more and thrashed wildly trying to signal her distress or escape from her bonds. Neither seemed to work.

Mathew coated his phallus with lubricant and Robin began to sob, tears leaking down her cum smeared face. Donald loomed over her and recorded her weeping as Mathew prepared to pillage her ass. Panning the camera back and forth slowly up and down her body Donald recorded everything as Mathew pressed his cock into her anus and Robin struggled to keep him out. Her face was screwed up and flushed as her bowels were invaded.