Avengers: Infinity War: Prelude Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony Stark and Pepper Potts make love after a long day.
1.9k words
4.31
15.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these characters. All characters etc. are the property of Disney and Marvel.

*****

Somewhere in Space

Thanos' gaze beheld the glowing pink vial he held in his hand. He turned to his chief scientist, "You are certain these will achieve the desired effect? If you fail me again, I will bathe the starways in your blood."

The scientist shifted uneasily and bowed his head low. "Yes, Master. Our scouts have spread the spores across the galaxies. The spores are microscopic but fast-moving, and they have already begun to seek out their respective targets based on the specific genetic makeup provided."

"And the targets? They won't realize the effects?"

"The spores were designed to be slow-acting," the scientist replied. "They will enhance their targets' natural desires and urges by increasing their bodies' chemical secretions and hormone production. The spores should not cause an instantaneous reaction."

Thanos smiled. "Good. Then we wait. We wait until these so-called heroes are sufficiently distracted. And then we strike. Monitor the target subjects. Inform me when it is time."

Upstate New York: New Avengers Headquarters

Pepper Potts walked into the suite she shared with Tony Stark, kicking off her heels and dropping her bag and files onto the desk in the entrance hall. The living quarters weren't as lavish as Tony's usual penthouses and mansions, but the suite was still quite nice compared to some of the other Avengers' living quarters. Usually Tony was always working late on some project or another, so she was surprised to hear movement from their bedroom and see that the lights were on inside.

As she approached, Pepper heard high-pitched moaning coming from inside. Her pace quickened, a dark fury spreading across her face. She had warned Tony that if he ever reverted to his playboy ways and was unfaithful, she would murder him. Pepper slid the bedroom door open, fully intent on fulfilling her promise. But instead of catching Tony with some bimbo, she saw him lying completely alone and naked on their bed, furiously jerking himself off.

"Oh, shit!" Tony exclaimed as he saw her, grabbing a pillow to cover his crotch.

Pepper turned toward the opposite wall, where the moaning was coming from. The projector wall, normally used for briefings and engineering blueprints and the like, instead showed two lithe redheads in ancient Greek togas. The girl who was on her back moaned again as the other buried her head between her legs.

"Uh, this isn't what it looks like." Tony said as he hit the control panel, and the wall abruptly faded away to its normal blank state.

"Oh?" Pepper looked back at him. "Because it looks like you were jerking off to some lesbian porn."

"Well, let's be honest here. This isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing."

She rolled her eyes. "Long day?"

"Actually, no. I called it a bit early because I couldn't stop thinking about you." Tony grinned as he removed the pillow that had been covering his crotch, revealing his still fully-erect penis.

"Uh-huh. And that's why you were watching two other girls go down on each other?" she asked sarcastically. But despite her cool outward facade, Pepper was getting very wet. In fact, she had been a little excited herself all day. Even during her afternoon meeting with Happy and other security advisors, she'd found her hand unconsciously drifting under the table, reaching up her skirt, and rubbing herself through her underwear.

"As a matter of fact, yes. But being the considerate person I am, I decided not to interrupt your busy slate of meetings and whatever else it is you do, so I settled for the next best thing."

"Oh yes, so considerate of you."

Tony arose from the bed and walked over, kissing her as his sland slid off her navy blazer to reveal her pearly-white shoulders.

"Mmm," Pepper sighed into his lips as his hands groped at her supple breasts. "We can't right now. We'll be late for our dinner reservation."

"Not a problem," Tony pulled himself away. Looking up at the ceiling, he called out to the AI, "FRIDAY, cancel our 7:00 dinner reservation at La Bamba. We're going to be dining in tonight. Oh, and uh, you're gonna wanna look away for this next part."

"You got it, boss." she replied.

Tony dropped to his knees and reached under Pepper's navy skirt, pulling down her lacy white thong. "Wow, somebody's ready to go," he remarked as he tossed the soaked panties over his shoulder and into the corner.

"Shut up and get to work," Pepper breathed heavily as she pulled up her skirt and shoved his face toward her glistening snatch. She moaned as his goatee brushed against her mound, his tongue darting in and out of her crevice. He pushed her back up against the wall where the redheads had been just moments earlier, burying his tongue inside of her cunt. Tony nibbled at her engorged clit, and Pepper gasped. One hand braced herself against the wall, and her other held the back of Tony's head in a death grip against her crotch as he explored her dripping pussy with his tongue.

It wasn't long before she felt the waves of pleasure start to overwhelm her. Pepper's squeals and moans got louder and louder as she neared orgasm. Her body heaved as she took in deep gulps of air, her pussy on fire from Tony's unrelenting attack.

"Oh God, Tony!" Pepper groaned with want. "I'm gonna..."

She didn't get to finish her sentence as her hips thrusted up violently, bucking against Tony's mouth. He welcomed her juices, greedily slurping them up as Pepper squirted everywhere. Her cum dripped down his chin, but he continued sucking at her clit, even as her legs buckled from the continued climax. Pepper screamed as she came again, her limp, shaking body held up by Tony's strong arms and determined mouth. As she recovered, Tony allowed her to slowly slide down the wall until she sat on the floor, her drenched legs sprawled out in front of him.

After a minute of catching her breath, she ran her fingers through his tousled hair and whispered into his ear. "I want you inside of me."

"Thought you'd never ask. How do you want it today?"

Pepper grinned deviously and bit her lip. "I've been really naughty. I've got some plans to take over the world and blow shit up. I deserve to be punished."

"Be careful what you wish for, missy." He stood, and with a mental command, his Iron Man suit began emerging from his skin. The scarlet and gold armor covered Tony's body, latching onto his arms and legs, wrapping around his chest, and finally encasing his face in the Iron Man helmet.

In his deeper, mechanically enhanced voice, Iron Man said, "You're in trouble now."

He towered over her, his cold metal fingers pulling her up into a kneeling position. The suit retracted around his crotch, revealing his half-hard cock. Pepper leaned forward and took it into her mouth, feeling it grow against the back of her throat as she began sucking it. Her ruby locks of hair swirled around her face as she bobbed back and forth against his thick member, coating it with her saliva.

"Ohhh," Tony groaned as she engulfed his entire cock, her lips reaching the base. He began fucking her mouth, rhythmically slamming his dick in and out of her mouth. Pepper gagged and struggled for air as his cock assaulted her mouth and throat, drool dripping down her chin and onto her chest.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of her mouth, long strands of her spit and slobber dripping down his cock. She gasped for air at the sudden clearance of her airways, but the reprieve was short-lived. Tony grabbed her by the throat and dragged her up into a standing position against the wall. In a flash, he ripped off her professional white blouse and then tore her matching white bra down onto her stomach. Once more gripping her throat with one hand and lifting her into the air against the wall with the other, Tony positioned his rock-hard cock at her entrance. He teased her, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy lips, her saliva blending together with her juices.

"Punish me," she whispered with a strained breath.

Needing no further encouragement, he pushed into her sopping wet pussy. Pepper let out a drawn-out moan as inch by inch, he slowly explored her slit until he was buried all the way inside her. Then, he pulled almost entirely, and in one quick thrust, slammed all the way back into her. Pepper let out a muffled scream, restricted from fully escaping by the metal fingers tightly wrapped around her throat. She made a half-gagging, half-whimpering noise as Tony began hammering her pussy with repeated thrusts.

The warmth of his cock was offset by the cool armor gripping her throat and leg, forming a sharp contrast of sensations as he fucked her mercilessly. Then in one fluid motion, he released her body and swung her around onto the bed facedown. Her bra and skirt were scrunched together around her waist, and her gorgeous round ass faced up, her eager, dripping pussy on full display. Tony kicked apart her legs with his and swiftly re-entered her wet slit. Pepper moaned into the pillows as he began pounding her pussy relentlessly. Strands of hair stuck to her sweaty face as his cock ravaged her cunt, her hands clutching the bedsheet as she lid forward with every thrust. Her pussy tingled with excitement as another orgasm built up within her.

"Yes! Oh yeah! Oh God! Fuuuuuck!" her muffled voice cried into the pillow as she came again. Tony felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she came, her legs shaking uncontrollably, her body convulsing in pleasure.

He continued fucking her tight hole, even as her juices soaked into the bed. Tony grabbed her long scarlet hair and increased his pace, brutally hammering her cunt again and again. He groaned as he neared his own climax, rabidly fucking her wet slit with abandon.

"Fuuuuck!" he groaned as he slammed home, burying himself all the way inside of Pepper. His cock pulsed as he sprayed his cum deep into her hole, his balls contracting as shot after shot of his seed filled her up. With one final shudder, he pulled out of Pepper's dripping pussy with a plop. He collapsed next to her as the Iron Man armor melted apart and receded into his skin.

Pepper could feel his cum slowly oozing out of her slit and forming a small pool between her legs. Her breathing returned to normal as she recovered from their session. But next to her she could feel that Tony's breathing hadn't. If anything, it had intensified.

"Tony, are you okay?"

He had trouble breathing and could barely speak. "Pills," he uttered as he pointed to the bathroom. It didn't feel like a panic attack, like the ones he'd suffered from after the battle of New York, but his anti-anxiety medication might help mitigate the effects of whatever was happening.

Pepper got up and ran toward the bathroom, Tony's cum still dripping down her thighs.

"Fri...FRIDAY, analyze my vitals and send results to Shuri." Tony whispered just before he lost consciousness.

"You got it, boss." she replied. "Sending data."

junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers