Avengers Inserts: Wrapped Up

Story Info
Tony Stark gives Steve Rogers the gift of a lucky lady.
9.3k words
4.85
39.4k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMel
iMel
12 Followers

Author's Note:
This is a Marvel Cinematic Universe reader insert featuring the Steve Rogers/Tony Stark pairing and female reader. It takes place post-Avengers, but is not compliant with the Phase 2 films and does not contain any spoilers for them.

WBiMC = White Bisexual Male Couple
SF = Single Female

You wouldn't admit to anyone you knew, but you were skimming the local personals ads online that summer evening. It wasn't somewhere you thought you'd find the love of your life, not that you were looking for the love of your life particularly hard. Maybe someday, but not someday soon.

One ad caught your attention, though. It wasn't a combination you'd seen before.


WBiMC seeks SF for discreet encounter


The ad piqued your curiosity. You really wondered what the couple was looking for in regards to the encounter. Your mind wandered to watching two attractive men kissing and touching each other desperately, and then lavishing that same attention on you. It sounded like it could be interesting to say the least.

You clicked the reply button and began to type.


I've never been with a couple before, but I'm curious what you guys are looking for in your encounter. If we're on the same page, I think it could be a lot of fun.


You received a reply 15 minutes later.


My boyfriend hasn't been with a woman before and wants to try it. His birthday is tomorrow, and I'm giving him that as one of his presents because I'm a good boyfriend. Hell, I'm the best boyfriend ever.

Do you have any pics? ;)



Deflowering a sort of virgin? It wasn't what you were expecting to hear back. You were more intrigued.

You attached a few pictures that weren't too revealing to your message and responded:


What are you going to do – cover the woman with a few strategically placed bows, lol? Are you going to be involved in the encounter, too, or is this just with him?

I hope you like the pics. Do you have any? :)



You're cute. Not showing enough skin for my taste, though. ;)

Actually, bows aren't a bad idea. Not bad at all.

Yeah, I figured we'd share the woman. Tag team her, maybe some DP if she's up for that. I don't know if he'd have a clue what to do if I just shoved a woman in his direction anyway. Probably not honestly.

I don't have any pics, but I assure you that you wouldn't be disappointed by either one of us. ;)



You admittedly hadn't done that before – any of it really. It wasn't something you were necessarily opposed to, especially if the couple was willing to put on a bit of a show for you in return for your "services." Biting your lip and contemplating whether you should push forward with this if there weren't even any pictures, you typed your reply.


Thanks. I'm glad you like the pics. :)

I'm interested if you are. What time did you want to do this?



Tomorrow evening.

If you're free, I need your measurements for some lingerie and shoe size and your address so I can pick you up.



It was a holiday so everywhere would be closed anyway, and you had no plans. Fireworks in the bedroom sounded like more fun than watching them outdoors in the summer heat anyway. You replied with your address and measurements, wondering where he was going to get lingerie on a holiday. You added your cell phone number in case he needed to call.

You waited for a reply before heading to bed. It came quickly:


Lingerie should be there by tomorrow afternoon. Put it on and be ready to leave by 6.


You responded:


Will do. This is one of the craziest things I've ever done before, btw. Please don't be a serial killer lol. I'm heading to bed now. Let me know if anything changes.


You woke up to sunlight in your bedroom and your doorbell ringing. It was 10:30.

You rushed to answer it in your pajamas, almost tripping a few times in your groggy state.

A courier handed you a package. It was definitely larger and heavier than a box of lingerie and shoes should be. You signed for it and shut the door, eager to open it and see what it contained.

The package contained an outfit and a black box. The lingerie was stars, stripes and all things patriotic. It made sense since it was July 4 after all. The skirt and blouse were navy and white. They were modest enough, but still sexy. They weren't something you'd never consider wearing again. At least you didn't have to parade around dressed like a stripper. The shoes were red stilettos – expensive ones, too. You wondered if they'd let you keep the shoes.

The black box was next. A note was taped to the top reading: "You'll need this. Trust me. Put it in before you leave." It contained a smooth, tapered black plug and a bottle of lubricant. The plug wasn't particularly small. You suddenly felt nervous about the planned meeting. Weighing the doubt in your stomach with the growing warmth between your legs, you decided you would still go through with it.

You left the contents of the package on your dresser and went to check your email. You had no new messages from the man. You typed one up quickly.


I got the package. You have good taste in clothes, but I'm not sure about your taste in little black boxes. It's kind of intimidating. Should I be scared?


Of course I have good taste in clothes. You shouldn't doubt the fashion sense of a man who dates other men, and especially not me.

Not really. He's a gentle giant unless you know how to press his buttons just right.


If you think of anything else, just let me know. It would probably be better if you texted me since I don't check my email as frequently. I'll be ready at 6.


The day went by slowly. You alternated between periods of arousal and nervousness at what the evening would hold.

Your phone received a text message at around 2pm.


Okay, change of plans. Be ready at 3:45.

I'll be ready, but no earlier than that. I still have to shower and get dressed.

You better get started then.


You shaved and then exfoliated, scrubbed and showered with your favorite body wash. When your body met your approval, you washed your hair and wrapped yourself in a towel when you were finished.

It took longer than normal for you to do your hair and makeup, but when you finally were finished, you looked really good, from head to toe.

It was about 3:30, and you rushed to grab the black box.

"Why am I even doing this?" you asked yourself.

You emptied half the bottle of lubricant onto the plug and yourself and bit your lip as you pushed it in slowly. It was something you really should have allowed more time for and would probably regret later. You pulled the festive stars and stripes panties back on.

A horn honked from outside. You quickly grabbed your purse and walked outside. A very expensive car with tinted windows was idling by the curb. You walked up to the window and tapped on it, hoping it wasn't someone else's car.

The window went down, and a man who looked very familiar looked you over. "What are you waiting for? Get in."

You opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat. He pulled away from the curb. "Are you..."

"Yes, I'm Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, please save your applause."

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend," you said after a pause.

"And I'd like to keep it that way for everyone else," he responded.

"Is it anyone I'd have heard of?" you asked.

"Steve Rogers, the one and only Captain America."

"He's interested in guys? Really?" It didn't seem to match his public image.

"Surprised the hell out of me, too," he admitted.

You were silent for a while before finally asking, "How is this going to work?"

"I'll take you to the bedroom, and you'll wait there until I bring Steve up for his surprise. You shouldn't have to wait too long, maybe half an hour tops."

"Okay, I can do that." You glanced over at Tony. At least you weren't being let down on the two attractive men part.

You got lost in your thoughts until he finally pulled into a large garage and parked the car.

Your hand was on the door to open it.

"Wait."

He fished into his pocket and pulled out a small black remote.

"What's that for?" you asked.

He pressed a button, and the plug started vibrating, causing you to jump and groan at the same time.

"Good. Just checking." He grinned as he pressed another button to turn it off and shoved the remote back into his pocket. He got out of the car.

You followed him out of the garage and into an elevator, down some corridors until he ushered you into a bedroom.

It was large and lavish. You'd never been in anything like it before. You noticed a very large red bow sitting on the huge bed and grabbed it.

"Is this for me?" you asked.

He took it from you and attached it to your waist. "There. Okay, now I have to get back before he notices I left. Just wait here."

Tony hurried out of the room and left you sitting on the bed, feeling kind of silly wearing the bow.

You sat on the bed waiting for quite a while, watching the time pass on your cell phone.

The door opened, and you put your cell phone on the nightstand.

A tall blond man walked in who you assumed was Steve, followed by Tony.

"Why is there a girl sitting on your bed with a bow on her?" Steve asked, narrowing his eyes at Tony.

"Happy birthday!" Tony replied.

"I don't understand," Steve said, "and I don't know if I want to understand."

"You told me you wanted to know what it was like to be with a woman. I brought you one. You can thank me later."

"Tony! I'm not going to sleep with some stranger. I don't know how you could have even thought that." He placed a palm on his forehead, shaking his head.

"Maybe I should go," you said, shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"Wait!" Tony said, turning to Steve. "At least get to know her before you decide."

"You're incorrigible," Steve said with a sigh.

Steve walked over to you and extended a hand. You took it. "Steve. I'm sorry we're meeting under these circumstances."

"It's not your fault," you said. "I hope I didn't put a damper on your birthday fun."

"You didn't. Do you want to, uh, go watch a movie in the living room?"

"Can I just go to the bathroom first?" you asked, wanting to dispose of the plug as soon as possible to make this at least slightly less awkward.

"No!" Tony replied.

Steve turned to look at him. "Why can't she?"

Tony tossed him the small remote he had pulled out earlier.

"What is this to?" Steve asked, pressing a button experimentally.

The plug started vibrating, and you made a choked noise.

"Are you okay?" Steve looked at you with concern.

"Can I have that remote please?" you asked.

"What is it to?" Steve looked at Tony. "What did you do?"

Tony grinned at him. "I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually."

Steve pressed another button, staring at you.

You inhaled sharply when the vibration grew stronger.

"Tony, you didn't..." Steve pushed a couple more buttons.

The vibrations started to pulse, and you stifled the moan that tried to escape from your mouth with a cough.

"Did he put you up to this?" Steve asked, glaring over at Tony.

"Well, I could have chosen not to...wear it?" you replied, feeling more embarrassed than you had in years.

"The bathroom's over there." He placed a warm hand on your back and guided you toward it. "Take your time. I need to have a little talk with Tony."

You slipped into the spacious bathroom and quickly removed the plug and cleaned yourself up. After deliberating for a moment, you washed it off with soap in the sink and placed it on the vanity to dry. You hid the plug underneath the bow so you didn't have to look at it and remember the last 15 minutes of your life

Your fantasies of a sexy threesome with two attractive men hadn't exactly panned out. You'd only been the cause of an argument between two attractive men and probably ruined one's birthday. On the bright side, at least they weren't serial killers.

You sank down on the floor against the wall, knees to your chest, and sighed.

Someone tapped on the door. "You okay in there?"

"Yeah," you said, unconvincingly.

The door opened, and Steve came in. He sat down next to you.

"Not the best birthday ever, huh?" you asked.

He shrugged. "I've had worse."

"I'm sorry about all this. If I would have known..." you trailed off.

"Tony has good intentions. He just doesn't go about things the right way sometimes." He sighed.

"If you want, I can go home," you offered.

"No. I am...well, curious, and I guess I don't see why you have to stay a stranger," he said awkwardly. "And Tony went to the trouble of finding you and putting this together. How did he find you?"

"I responded to a personals ad online," you admitted.

"Do you do that, uh often?" he asked.

"This is the first time. It hasn't exactly turned out how I expected it to. You wouldn't believe how embarrassed I am right now."

He placed a hand on your arm and squeezed reassuringly. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. I have a...question."

"Go ahead," you replied.

"What did Tony say he planned to do with, uh, you and me and him?"

"I'm not sure you'd know what I meant if I told you." You half-laughed.

"I don't know. I might surprise you." He smiled, but didn't push for more details.

"I doubt the terms 'tag team' and 'DP' mean much to you," you offered.

"They don't ring a bell," he admitted, rubbing his head, "but I can imagine knowing Tony."

"Well, 'tag team' means...taking turns with me." You chose your words carefully.

"And 'DP?'" he asked.

"That would be the abbreviation for double penetration, which I'm sure you can figure out on your own."

His eyes widened. "Yeah, I, uh, yeah..." A blush crept across his cheeks.

"It's not something I've ever done before," you added quickly.

"But you want to try it?" he asked, looking at you intently.

"You only live once?" you responded uncertainly.

"Come on." He helped you to your feet. "Let's go watch that movie."

He led you to a living room with a very large flat screen TV. Tony was sitting on one end of a couch, flipping through channels.

"What movie are we watching?" you asked.

"Nothing...explicit," Steve warned Tony.

"You ruin all my fun," Tony replied with a sigh.

You plopped down on the other end of the couch, and Steve sat in the middle.

"So, what do you do?" Steve asked.

You told him the boring, at least in comparison to being a superhero, details of your job and your coworkers. The conversation shifted into other facets of your life -- your family, your friends, where you grew up, the long story of how you ended up in New York and eventually settled on what you do in your spare time and on the weekends.

Tony was surprisingly quiet during the exchange, probably pretending to focus on the talk show he'd channel surfed to.

"What do you do on the weekends?" you asked.

"Me," Tony piped up.

Steve blushed and ignored that particular topic of conversation. "Have you picked out what movie you want to watch?"

Tony settled on an action flick that didn't interest you much. You glanced over at Steve instead and watched him watching the movie. He was almost devastatingly attractive, not that Tony wasn't. They were very different.

Tony whispered something into Steve's ear, and Steve turned to look at you. You wondered if Tony had noticed you watching Steve and looked down at the floor.

He hooked a finger under your chin and lifted your head to meet his gaze.

"You do it, or I will," Tony said.

"Do what?" you asked.

Steve leaned forward and placed a gentle, almost chaste kiss on your lips. Your heart was pounding in your chest from just that small display. You thought that maybe you'd have to be carried out on a stretcher if things got more intimate.

"That barely counts," Tony said. "There wasn't even any tongue."

"It does, too, count." Steve rolled his eyes.

Tony got up and approached you. He wordlessly straddled you on the couch and quickly pressed his lips to yours. His tongue slipped into your mouth like it belonged there, moving with every last bit of that confidence he exuded. He knew what he wanted, and he wasn't afraid to make it his. His fingers tangled in your hair, and he pulled you closer. As he separated from you, he nipped your lower lip slowly.

You decided that you definitely were going to be carried out on a stretcher.

"And that's how you do it," Tony said, pushing himself to his feet.

Steve was staring, obviously taken aback. "I, uh..."

"Go on," Tony urged.

Steve looked from Tony to you as if he couldn't believe what was happening. You shared in that sentiment.

"You don't have to," you said. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No, this is okay," Steve insisted. He didn't straddle you like Tony had, but he pulled you in for another kiss, much longer this time. He held your face and brushed his thumb over your jawline.

"Use your tongue," Tony pushed.

Steve made a muffled sound against your mouth before tracing your lips lightly with the tip of his tongue.

It was your turn to make a noise. You parted your lip and met the tip of his tongue with yours. His tongue followed yours back into your mouth. His exploration of your mouth was tentative, gentle, sweet. It was such a stark contrast.

"Touch her," Tony encouraged.

You looked at Steve. He was still kissing you, but also glancing disapprovingly in Tony's direction out of the corner of his eye. He relented, though, and moved a hand to the small of your back, rubbing you through the thin fabric of your blouse.

"Yeah, that's good," Tony approved. "Now move your hand under her shirt. Actually, nix that. Let's take this to the bedroom."

Steve broke the kiss and shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know, Tony..."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Scout's honor."

"I can't see you being a Boy Scout," Steve said incredulously.

"Okay, it was only for a week, but it still stands." He softened. "If you don't want to do anything, all you have to do is say so. I won't push you. Promise."

Steve looked from you to Tony and back again. "Okay."

You followed Tony and Steve into the bedroom. Tony immediately began taking his shirt off.

"Tony," Steve started.

"I'll leave it on." Tony walked over to the other man and placed a surprisingly gentle kiss on his lips. "What do you want to do?"

"I, uh..." Steve looked at you, bewildered, for a moment before sitting down on the bed. "We can kiss some more, if that's okay." He patted the space next to him.

"That sounds good," you replied, sitting down next to him. "Do you want to sit or lay down?”

"We can lay down." Steve moved to the opposite side of the bed. You crawled over to him, laying on your side facing him, and Tony sat down behind you.

You looked into Steve's blue eyes, wondering what he was thinking. He brushed your hair back behind your ear and traced the top of your ear with his thumb. He shut his eyes and pressed his lips to yours. His arm wrapped around you and rested on your back. You slipped your arm underneath his and did the same. He was very warm, warmer than anyone else you'd been this close to. You let yourself get lost in the heat against you, sucking and nibbling on his lower lip.

He deepened the kiss. Your tongues intertwined in a languid dance to your shallow breathing and pounding hearts.

"Try putting your leg over him," Tony said from behind, "if that's okay with Steve."

Steve nodded into the kiss.

You draped your leg over him. Deciding to take things slow, you didn't move your hips at all, as much as you would have enjoyed it. Instead, you relaxed into the kiss, rubbing his back absentmindedly.

iMel
iMel
12 Followers