Avengers: Some Enchanted Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
315 Followers

A world-shattering crash of thunder and lightning shook the room as Thor roared with all his heart, delivering the kind of load one would expect of the God of Thunder, absolutely drenching the Enchantress in his seed, spattering it in her golden hair and leaving thick white strands hanging from her flawless face to splash on her thighs and ripe cleavage.

"Uuunhh! Hnnn! Hhn!" Thor panted, stroking his dick to shake every drop from it onto the Enchantress's perfectly-shaped, perfectly-pleased lips.

"Mmmm...to be so ordained by a God!" She murmured with deep satisfaction, her face a mess of semen and sweat. "I---I've never experienced anything like it...!"

"Verily, Amora...!" Thor said, speaking for the first time that Tigra had heard since happening upon them. "...to think of so many wasted years without thine wondrous touch..."

"Quiet now, my love. We have all night to correct that," the Enchantress said, rubbing at his thigh as she licked the salty spunk from her lips, before flashing a look directly at the air vent above them. "Isn't that right, Ms Nelson?"

Tigra froze, her tongue wrapped around her clit and well on the way to a powerful orgasm of her own. How long had the Enchantress known she'd been watching them?

"Thou art most welcome to join us, you know," the sorceress said, standing to unashamedly present herself and her perfect body to the view of the grating. "There's no need to remain a voyeur."

There was stillness for several moments, silence, and then the sound of the grate squeaking open. Tigra dropped to the floor silently, immersed in the shadows. Cautiously, sniffing the air, she edged out into the light.

"Enjoying the proceedings, art thou?" The Enchantress asked rhetorically, eyeing Tigra's bare pussy with satisfied glee. "Well, one can only remain a spectator for so long. Come! I have need of you!"

The Enchantress raised her chin, a fat strand of Thor's cum dangling from it. Thor watched on as Tigra licked her lips, her hand buried between her thighs.

"Come here, kitty," the Enchantress said. "And get your cream..."

Outside, the storm raged over Avengers Mansion. Inside, the storm was only beginning to brew...

JTCIII
JTCIII
315 Followers
12