Average Day at the Cabin

Story Info
Kiara enjoys being watched by strangers while she is used.
1.1k words
4.08
36k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction between me and my girlfriend Kiara, she read and enjoyed this and hope you do to!

*****

I'll walk out of the cabin in the still sunny afternoon of norwegian summer, enjoying the sight of the trees and lake with the sun shining down on it. It wasn't till I looked to the coast that I saw my beautiful girlfriend Kiara, wearing her tiny black two piece Bikini, her body almost completely exposed because of it. I had a drink for her as I say down next to her, looking her body over as she sat up to take a drink. I could see a few freckles appearing on her pale skin as she sun bathed, I really enjoyed them even though she didn't.

"A boat passed by like an hour ago. Three boys, got a few catcalls and whistles." She explained as I chuckled playfully as I grab onto her hand. Fortunately enough, the boat passed by again. It went slow and steady, as I looked at my girlfriend, "Well?" I asked, raising my eyebrow expectantly.

The boat slowed down to a halt as Kiara stood up and I pulled her strapless top down, flashing her tits, letting these Three strangers enjoy the sight of my girlfriends naked chest. My hand wrapped around her back as I grabbed her by the neck, my other hand going to her side as I push down her bottom, just enough to show them my girlfriend's tight little cunt.

The guys kept whistling and shouting things out in the language native to my girlfriend but I could barely understand. They were maneuvering the boat to get a closer look. She excitedly squirmed under my grip, translating some of the things that the men said as I rubbed her exposed, 20 year old cunt while My hand holds onto her neck. "They want to see my ass." She translated with great excitement in her voice. "They want to get a closer look." She added, "One of them even wants to fuck me."

"Tell them they can get as close as they want but they can't get off the ship." I order her as she do as she's told, transmitting the message for me. I smile, moving my hand from her crotch, turning her to face me and harshly bending the slut over by my grip on her neck, showing these guys my girlfriends perfect ass, letting them see both her holes as I spread her cheeks with my hand. I spanked her ass, too, to show them that she's mine.

My Kiara was perfect. 5'4, Porcelain skin, long brown hair down to her ass. She has 34C tits that are Perky on her chest, her torso leads down to a small waist and very wide hips which carried her firm and round ass from a lifetime of dance and gymnastics. And to top it all off, her legs are long and strong. The boat was getting closer, maybe now at about a few meters to the shore, as close as it'll get without getting it stuck in the ground. I spanked her ass again, turning her around again now that they are closer so that they can see my sluts pretty face. Big, green eyes with an oval shaped head that carries plump and shapely lips that the strangers most likely wanted on their dicks.

"GÅ PÅ KNÆRNE DINE!" Shouted one of the guys loudly, as I looked at her expectantly. "It means get on her knees." She translated. "Well, follow orders slut." I command as my girlfriend fell on her knees on the sand. I positioned myself so they could see this from the side, the profile view if my girlfriend's body. Quickly Kiara pulled down my pants with a big smile in her face, happy to be exposed, to pleasure me in front of the men. Her hand wrapped around my cock, as she looked at them, kissing the side of my hard shaft.

The guys watched eagerly as the slut on her knees eagerly wrapped her lips round my cock and started to bob her head up and down my shaft. They would cheer her on as she was so happy to please her man. I held onto her hair, letting her fuck my cock with her face. She was continuously sliding me down her throat, bobbing her head quickly and simply stroking my cock as she sucked on the head.

"That's it..." I moaned out with a smirk in my face, giving the guys a thumbs up as I fucked my sluts face.

I only pulled myself off her mouth when i felt like cumming. She quickly wrapped her hands around my cock and stroked it, the boys cheering me on as I came all over her pale face. I grabbed her by the hair harshly, turning my bitch to face them, so they see what an obedient whore I have. She's smiling, trembling with excitement as she shows herself, on her knees naked and a load of cum decorating her face. Very happy to put on a show for them.

"Common bitch, get on all fours." I ordered as again she quickly did as she was told. I wanted her to face them, I wanted her to look at them while they watched her get fucked.

They men kept asking to join in, to take turns with my girlfriend. I didn't understand a word they said, though, so I just kneeled behind her, grabbing her by the waist and pushing my cock back into her. They got to hear her moan and groan, a cum coated face totally red as I start to thrust.

My bitch moaned and screamed in pleasure and excitement, her pussy soaking wet because of the entire situation. I slapped her ass, making my bitch yelp against the guys. I grab her by the back of the neck sternly, forcing her to look up at them while she gets fucked harshly by me. My thick, hard cock sliding in and out of her easily as I use my slut.

I kept using her cunt, slamming against her ass over and over again. I only stopped when my orgasm grew nearer where I pulled out. I stood besides my toy and forced her to her knees again. "Look at them with smile, and thank them for watching." I order softly, smiling towards them one her hands playing with her own nipple as her other hand stroked me again. She opened her mouth and took each rope of cum into her mouth, showing it to the strangers and then swallowing it. ""Takk for at dere så på, håper dere hadde det bra da!" She exclaimed happily.