Average Wifey Files #05

Story Info
Online cybersex suprise for hubby and wifey.
1.7k words
4.17
27.6k
7

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby was away on business, staying at a downtown hotel in Dallas. I was at home, basically unfettered for almost four full days. It was not uncommon. We had grown accustomed to the routine after years of practice.

We both had a little secret that we kept from each other. Although I knew that Michael had a thing for online porn, I did not know that he was into naughty chatting. A few years earlier I had gotten a little suspicious of him and sifted through the cellphone bill which led to him admitting that he occasionally dabbled in phonesex. I figured that was probably something he still was into now and then on his trips. He certainly showed enough interest in trying to engage me in that activity!

His cybersex chats were a secret he kept from me. The irony was that I too kept the same secret from him! I had explored around the edges of erotic literature online for a period of time. Eventually it drew me to another level of interaction - cybersex chatting.

So, what unfolded late one evening was certainly the last thing I would have ever expected. After his check-in call with me after dinner, I took a bath. As I sat in the tub, my mind began to wander to various thoughts of arousal. Before long, I was out of the tub and slipping into my robe.

As I settled onto the couch with my laptop, my pulse quickened at the excitement I anticipated. My red hair was a bit damp as it sat cool on my shoulders. I felt sexy in my untied robe, split open at my waist. My rolling breasts rested just inside the edges of my robe, my light pink nipples already hardening and poking against the sheer fabric of my silky, pink robe. My freshly shaved pussy was out of my sight, tucked just under the humming heat of the laptop.

I logged in. As normal, it did not take long before I was fielding a number of offers for chat. I read the nicknames searching for one with potential. I passed on "Daddywithneeds" and "69forU". I checked out the profiles on "Hubbyalone" and "MILFlover", but neither struck a chord for me. Then I found myself attracted to the nickname "HotelHubby". The obvious duplication of this man's nick and my hubby far away in that Texas hotel room somehow conjured up fresh thoughts of desire in me. As I read his profile, I was even more intrigued. "Simple, honest, hubby far away from home looking for a woman who knows how to get hot, get off, and get me off."

I laughed at how direct, yet genuine that sounded. My mind quickly arranged images of Michael, alone in his hotel room, trying to entice me into phonesex earlier. How he was probably laying naked on the bed as we talked on the phone. How his cock, which I adored, was probably stiff as we chatted, in hopes that my words might give him a lift. I quickly merged those thoughts and images of Michael with the profile of "HotelHubby" and decided to send him a message.

After a brief exchange that typifies most chats, we declared our ages, locations and summary descriptions. Then we enjoyed a few moments of banter that was both edgy and real. Within minutes, I gushed "I LIKE YOU!" onto the screen.

As my mind massaged a vision of Michael naked in his hotel room, "HotelHubby" began to lay the foundation for a role play of him spotting me out his balcony window in the hotel Jacuzzi. I added to the setting by suggesting that my hubby might be at an important business meeting, leaving me alone at the hotel for a few more hours.

With the aid of my regular prompts and hints, "HotelHubby" was actively typing his thoughts about how his eyes were peaking down at me, my body perfectly perched on the edge of the spa just under the railing of his balcony. He was descriptive about how his eyes were slithering down my bikini top...

HOTELHUBBY - "...admiring your wet top clinging to your tits as I lick my lips at the naughty thought of what my mouth could do with those hard nipples poking out"

I sighed softly as I felt my married pussy moist between my legs. I chatted back, "Feeling that sixth sense of being watched, but not knowing who or where."

HOTELHUBBY - "...dare to look over the railing straight down at you, my married cock so hard that it is poking my shorts between the vertical bars of the railing"

My mind locked on to that image of Michael laying naked on his bed, hard and aroused. I squirmed to get more comfortable on the couch.

HOTELHUBBY - "...watching you as you tilt your head back, pulling your top tighter,,, softly moaning out loud, 'oh fuck' as I watch your tits form against the wet fabric"

With each exchange, I continued to reveal more about my body and desires. In a moment of feeling the urge to be known even better I typed, "My name is Kathleen,,, please call me by name. I like that."

HOTELHUBBY - "...mmm Kathleen. I like that name! Please call me Michael."

I chose to overlook the coincidence of his name being the same as my hubby's, and quickly shot back "and I like the mysterious sense I have in the Jacuzzi that somebody's cock is hard for me, yearning for me." As I leaned back on the couch, my pussy was wet enough to allow me to feel that dripping sensation. I wriggled both of my arms out of my robe and let it fall from my body. It felt good to be horny and naked as I plunged deeper into the chat.

HOTELHUBBY - "...I decide to risk it, seeing nobody nearby... I drop my room cardkey over the railing aiming for you. I smile as it lands on the deck no more than two feet away from your married ass."

I joke that I see it, pick it up, and hand it to a young college girl I see sitting at a table poolside.

HOTELHUBBY - "LOL ... Suddenly I realize that perhaps you have an even better idea! Two amazing pussies for my single, hard cock that is aching to fuck you."

Stroking my deep secret lesbian desires, I immediately ran with the idea. My words poured over every inch of her body, a perky blonde with sparkling blue eyes and an hourglass figure that dared even the most faithful hubby to look twice.

HOTELHUBBY - "mmm yes... like one of the girls at our church. I often think of her when I am horny."

I stoked that fire, knowing he wanted to be as naughty as I would allow him to be.

HOTELHUBBY - "...I love sitting directly behind her during church services, giving me a great view of her ass when we stand and strategic glances over her shoulder when we sit. Oh how I would love to fuck that sweet little angel."

I chipped in my own naughty thoughts about how perhaps he was not the only one who had noticed her, that perhaps his wife harbored secret, lesbian urges, revealing another layer of secret reality from my own life.

HOTELHUBBY - "oh fuck! If that were my reality I would make sure that my wife got her wish as often as possible!"

I was sassy as I typed "be careful what you wish for!"

HOTELHUBBY - "oh baby, to see my wife undressing our angel and offering her sweet pussy to me... and then seeing the delight in my wife's eyes as she sees me pump a load of cum inside our angel, and then lean down and lick my cum from her pussy!"

I was so aroused! That image was overwhelming me. The thought of Michael and I with the girl from church, seeing him fuck her, then doing the unspeakable by eating out her cum filled pussy pushed me to the edge.

HOTELHUBBY - "and then bend my wife over and finish her off with a second load as our little angel sucks my balls as they pulsate and unload."

MY mind was fully engaged with the fantasy view of the girl from church to the point that I blurted out her name, Mary, in our chat. There was a long moment that followed when nothing else was added to the chat. I was feverishly fingering myself, accounting the frozen scroll of chat to his jerking hard in the moment.

Then . . .

HOTELHUBBY - "Did you say Mary?"

As I fingered myself closer to the edge I simply hit "Y" in reply. Long pause... then finally

HOTELHUBBY - "Does she have an ass that fills a pair of jeans like a goddess?"

I again reached out with one finger and slapped the key "Y".

HOTELHUBBY - "Do you have memories of her swimming in your backyard pool when she was in High School?"

My arousal had completely dulled my senses to anything else, lowering my inhibitions and suspending my good judgment. All I could do was be amazed at how connected I felt to him at that moment, like he was almost reading my mind. I eagerly replied "YES".

HOTELHUBBY - "Dare I ask if you have any idea if your hubby has harbored secret desires to fuck her little pussy in YOUR bed while you watch?"

I thought the question was odd, out of cadence with our banter and trajectory towards orgasm. I was still oblivious to what was happening. Before I could reply...

HOTELHUBBY - "Kathleen, do you know how fucking hot you are making me right now?! I cannot wait to get home!"

Suddenly, reality hit me right between the eyes! Michael... Mary... me. The details he knew about my body that I confusingly thought maybe I had shared with him, even though I could not remember doing so.

OMG ... "HOTELHUBBY" was MICHAEL!

My cellphone rang... we talked further and embraced our naughty connection even more. He told me he was cutting his trip short. He wanted to be home in time to go to church together Sunday. I licked my lips,,, and then my wet finger.

Things were about to take a turn for the naughtier!