Average Wifey Files #08

Story Info
Sensual massage with unspeakable, naughty visitor.
1.3k words
4.09
40.5k
7

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, as much as we love our hubbies, many of us can be completely clueless as to the naughty thoughts secretly banging around in those minds of theirs. I certainly was confronted with this reality recently.

For a birthday present a few years ago, Michael purchased a massage table for me. It came with a homemade coupon book he had created on the computer, complete with a year's worth of "free weekly massage" tickets.

We set the table up in what we refer to as the "Pool Room" in our home. It is a huge room toward the back of our house located just off the swimming pool and spa. It doubles as both a convenient changing room for swimming (including it's own bathroom) and as Michael's "man cave" complete with the furnishings and big screen TV needed for such a hangout.

For almost three years, I had enjoyed being spoiled by his massages. Although he had no formal training, he had the gift. He knew how to find those points of tension and work my muscles into submission. By the time he would finish, my body was a relaxed heap of flesh soaked in baby oil.

Of course there were times when the massage went beyond simple muscle therapy and into the erotic pleasures of foreplay and love-making. His firm hands sliding over my naked body glistening with baby oil was arousing for us both. I always looked forward to the massages that went "overtime."

But, it was a particular massage recently that would redefine "arousal" and "overtime" for me.

Michael started the massage as he always did, soothing my skin with a generous layer of baby oil. As I laid naked on the table, face down, I could feel the oil penetrating my skin as he pressed his hands against my flesh; my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my hands, my back, my ass, my legs, my feet. It felt as good as any other massage he had given me.

About 15 minutes into the massage, as he stood at the head of the table, leaning into my shoulders which meant his cock was pressing against my head, through the donut hole in the head rest I spied his shorts falling to his ankles as he stepped out of them. I knew what that meant. It meant he was naked. That he was aroused. That I would soon be treated to at the very least a slippery finger fuck.

As he moved to the side of the table, I felt his hands center their attention on my ass and the back of my thighs. He started at the back of my knee, pressing as he slid his hand firmly up the back of my thigh and then greedily into the flesh of my ass. Then he repeated that on my other leg. Back and forth he went, one leg then the other. With each new trail, he edged lower and lower along my inner thighs.

As he continued those long, sensual, strokes up my legs, I submitted to the pressure of his hands that incrementally guided my legs to spread further and further apart. A random pause here and there hinted to me that he was enjoying the view that he had. My ass glistening and firm. My bare pussy mound visible between my legs. I could feel it dripping an erotic mixture of baby oil and my own pussy nectar.

But, as I continued to lay face down and enjoy the attention and pleasure, I had no idea what naughtiness Michael had merged with my massage. Unknown to me, thanks to a timely text message from Michael and a door left cracked open, our neighbor, Jeff had snuck into the room. He was seated on the couch positioned at the rear of the table, where my feet were.

Michael ran his thumb deep up my inner thigh flesh... then slowed to a snails crawl as he pressed his palm along the lower edge of my ass cheek and wriggled his thumb along the fleshy fold of my pussy. I lightly lifted my hips just an inch or so from the table to signal to him that I was anxious to accept his finger inside of me.

Jeff, silent and invisible to me, sat and watched the show. His position allowed his eyes to look straight up between my legs to my exposed pussy. As Michael snaked his finger between my folds, he made sure to give Jeff a clear view. Jeff began to quietly slide his shorts and tee-shirt off, leaving him naked and hard on the couch.

Michael slowly retraced his trail from my inner thigh to my pussy several more times, each time sinking his thumb slightly deeper between my folds. Then he moved to the other side of me as he normally did, giving one hand a rest as he used the other.

Jeff smiled as Michael's eyes and his met with a knowing nod. Without even a hint that might tip me off, Jeff moved to my side as Michael stepped back... they traded places without me having any idea what was going on!

I felt the pressure of oil soaked fingers worming between my folds with an expert touch as I again lifted my hips up, receiving his finger. I felt my slippery folds squirming between his thumb and middle finger as he squeezed my flesh. I heard the crackling sounds of oil and my juices squishing between his fingers and my pussy lips. I let out a soft moan, quietly affirmed by Michael's soft voice, "sooo good, baby."

Jeff fingered me over and over again. Eventually sliding three fingers along my pussy and then up over my asshole. I had absolutely no idea it was not Michael. As Jeff leaned into me, I could feel his cock pressed against my ass and thighs, aroused by the thought of how I loved it when my hubby was so hard because of me.

My married body soaked up every stroke. My pussy quivered as it spread wide open to receive the finger fucking it so craved. I felt his firm hand reach between my legs and slide under my pussy, cupping my full mound with such a greedy squeeze that I thought my entire pussy might be swallowed up by the palm of his hand!

I edged closer to orgasm as I felt his second hand working over my asshole while the other drove my pussy crazy.

Michael stood right next to Jeff, his hands so oily. As Jeff pleasured me, Michael stroked his own cock, aiming it at my ass. Jeff kept his one hand pumping my pussy from behind as he slid his other hand to his own cock. He was stroking too.

Michael softly said to me, "I want to cum on your ass as you cum, baby. Let's do it together." I heard his voice. But I did not see the naughty smile exchanged between he and Jeff. I had no idea what the full meaning of "LET'S do it TOGETHER" actually meant!

Moments later, sharing our little pet phrase that signaled my orgasm was about to erupt I moaned, "Oh Michael, I am your hot little fuck!" And with that, I felt the splatter of warm cum spurting onto my ass just as those fingers ushered my pussy to an explosive orgasmic eruption!

I laid prone, naked and face-down with cum dripping down over my asshole and pussy as my body quivered the last few ripples of orgasm. As I melted back into the table, Jeff slipped away from the table, cum dangling from his cock, and quietly picked up his shorts and tee. Michael stood alone at my side.

Jeff slipped out the door, secretly smiling as he took one last look at my naked body, his cum still seeping between my legs.

Michael smiled as he admired my cum covered ass.

Jeff knew.

Michael knew.

My day was yet to come...