Average Wifey Files #10

Story Info
Wifey secretly discovers Hubby in the act of cybersex.
1.4k words
4.16
20.4k
5

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little before midnight when I rolled over and noticed that Michael had not yet come to bed. His college football passion often had him up late into the night on fall Saturdays. By the time he watched the end of the last game and the sports news that followed, it was not uncommon for him to finally come to bed in the wee hours of the morning.

I laid awake for a few minutes, then decided to get up and go to the kitchen for a glass of water. I grabbed my robe and curled it over my naked body as I wobbled down the hallway. As I approached the kitchen, I glanced toward the family room, fully expecting to see Michael on the couch watching the TV, if not asleep. The TV was on, but Michael was not on the couch. I continued to the kitchen, figuring he was probably in the bathroom.

As I walked barefoot across the kitchen floor, my robe hung from my shoulders like a cape, split wide open in front. Modesty was not a concern at this time of the night, in the dark, in the privacy of my own home, on what I figured to be a brief trip for a drink of water.

Just before I reached to open the cupboard door, I heard a familiar, faint creak that Michael's desk chair sometimes made when he rocked back in it. Although sleepy-eyed and fuzzy-headed, I still had enough clarity of thought to wonder why he was at his desk at such a late hour. I pivoted softly and stepped toward the family room. The TV was on the sports channel, flickering light throughout the room. Some of the light splashed on me, reminding me that my robe was hanging wide open in front. Instinctively, I pulled it closed over my breasts as I moved towards Michael's office which was off to the side of the family room.

Before I could see through the open archway to his office, I heard another familiar sound; the tapping of fingers on a computer keyboard. I felt a tinge of curiosity, perhaps even a hint of suspicion, wondering what he was typing. I slipped into stealth mode, slinking to the threshold of his office. I peaked in to see him sitting in his chair with his back to me. The computer was in front of him, the glow of the monitor outlining his head and shoulders. I tip-toed closer.

As my eyes adjusted and I moved to within just a few feet behind him, I noticed that he was not wearing a short. That was odd. He typed, then leaned back in his chair, that telltale creak chirping again. With him leaning back, I could see over his shoulder to the computer monitor. It was a moment in time I will not soon forget.

On one side of the screen was a window with nothing but text in it. I immediately recognized it as a messenger chat window. On the other side of the screen was a pornographic picture that stunned me. It was not just porn, it was filthy porn. It showed some woman sitting on a cock while sucking a cock while not one but two other men stood naked on either side of her with their cocks near her face. I could not believe my eyes!

I stood frozen, both in posture and in thought. Should I quietly back out of the room? Should I tap him on the shoulder and confront him?

Before I could read my inner compass, Michael leaned forward again, blocking some of my view. Again, I heard that finger-tapping sound on the keyboard. I carefully snuck a step closer, allowing me to peak over his shoulder. I watched as the words formed on the screen...

Oh yeah... would love to see her just like that

I wondered who "her" was. Before I could process anything else, his chat partner who went by the name of "PussyLover" replied...

nothing hotter than seeing the wife getting her holes filled, eh buddy?

OMG! Did he just say "wife"?! Michael's fingers tapped back...

mmmm... her bare pussy filled with the neighbor's cock,,, her mouth with his son's cock... her big blue eyes admiring the other two strangers waiting their turns

I could not believe I was reading something so naughty that Michael could think, let alone share with somebody else! "Pussylover" shot back...

I bet she is a hottie

Michael tapped back...

Sweet MILF for sure! About 5-5... 140ish... red hair... blue eyes... 36c tits with huge, pink nipples

I shivered as I read his description of me, sharing it with this cyber stranger. "Pussylover" then replied...

ohhh fuck! she sounds hot! if you ever want to share her, I am all in!

Michael quickly shot back...

mmmm, you have no idea how many times I have dreamed about it... watching her creamy white body squeezed between me as I fuck her pussy and another cock nailing her from behind

"Pussylover" sent a link to some video along with the comment...

watch this with me... we can pretend it is your wife. what is her name?

I watched as Michael clicked on the link and the video window popped up next to the chat box where he simply and incredibly typed just one word...

Kathleen

After reading his description of me, I now was staring at my name as Michael started the video. As it started, he leaned back in his chair for the first time since I had moved so close behind him. I could now see over his shoulder. He was not just shirtless, he was naked! As he looked at the screen, his hand slid down to his semi-erect cock. "Pussylover" typed...

There she is buddy. The MILF on the left

I looked at the vid, seeing two woman laying out topless by a pool. The one on the left was a red head with breasts much bigger than mine. Michael reached up with one hand and tapped back...

mmmm yesss

The vid zoomed in on the redhead, as "Pussylover" queried...

I bet Kathleen's tits are that good,,, would love to suck them for you!

Michael replied...

Kathleen's are even better. you could suck them while my neighbor friend fucks her!

I was flattered... furious... flustered... flabbergasted... as I read the chat between "Pussylover" and Michael using me as their fucktoy!

Michael reached down and stroked harder as the video showed the busty redhead spreading wide open for the poolboy. Although I thought she looked nothing like me, Michael enjoyed playing along with his cyber friend who typed...

oh fuck... so close here!

Michael shot right back...

me too!

I stood and watched as Michael leaned back and stroked his now very hard cock faster and faster. I lost track of the screen as I watched him finally shoot a big load of cum on his stomach. He actually moaned softly, "oh fuck, Kathleen" as his spurts of cum splattered on his flesh.

I stepped back quietly, inching back toward the archway. By the time I reached the threshold, my robe slid over my shoulders as I reached behind my back to catch it before it fell to the floor. I slithered around the corner, naked and shivering, aroused by the combination of the images of that redhead next to the pool and Michael stroking to naughty thoughts of me,,, ABOUT me.

As I slid back into bed, my naked body felt oddly aroused. It was as if I had been both violated and seduced. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling, my mind racing back through the images of that vid and the content of those messages between Michael and "Pussylover".

A few minutes later I heard Michael step into the bedroom. I closed my eyes as if I were asleep. After he crawled into bed, I pretended to stir as I rolled over towards him. I made sure to fit my pussy up against his ass as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

Moments later he was asleep. I felt a little drop of postcum drip on my finger resting near his cock. I squirmed a little closer to make sure my moist pussy was snug against him as I whispered "sweet dreams". I wasn't sure who I meant that for, him or me.

"He has no idea what I know" I thought to myself. "This could be fun." I drifted off in the afterglow of the experience. Sweet dreams indeed!