Avery and Jenna Pt. 03: Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, he reached her treasure, and without warning, he went straight to work, lapping up the sweet prizes from her. She came instantly, releasing her juices all over Avery's lips. He licked up and down on her slit, making the climax even more intense. He stuck his tongue inside her, which made her hips leave the bed as she leaked a river from her pussy. Most of it went into Avery's mouth, but some fell onto his comforter. He licked up what he could, and then licked his lips, savoring both the party favors and her flavor. She relaxed, and let her body fall back to the bed, the aftermath of her release flowing through her body. She exhaled deeply. It was a rarity that he went down on her; however, it was the single thing that gave her the greatest releases of her life. He only did that on special occasions, and tonight was definitely a special occasion. She opened her eyes, to see Avery looking down on her body, some places still sticky from the toppings. She rubbed herself thoroughly right in front of him, just like she knew he liked it. The bulge in his pants was growing to such a large proportion. She rose from the bed and kissed him deeply. She could taste the flavors saturating his mouth. She loved it. She pulled away.

"It's your turn now my love," she said. She reached for his shirt, and lifted it from his body. She kissed up and down his chest, and then she pushed him back down to the bed. She got on her knees, and undid his belt. She unzipped her pants, and pulled them down, just as he had done to her. His manhood instantly flew from the hole in his boxers. She smiled at it. He lifted up from the bed.

"Lie back," he whispered. She did it, and Avery stood above her. She spread her legs a bit and could not wait to feel him inside of her. Before he could push himself inside of her, she stopped him.

"I want you to do something for me, Avery," she said like a little girl.

"Anything," he said back.

"When you cum, I want it to be inside of me this time," she confessed. He hesitantly breathed. Her face turned into one of concern.

"Don't worry Avery. Everything's okay, I promise. I just want to feel you cum inside of me. Tonight is a special night, and I want you to fill me up."

"I don't know, Jenna..."

"Please?" Avery sat there, unable to come to a conclusion.

"Are you sure it'll be okay?"

"Yes, I promise baby. Everything will be fine." He exhaled again.

"Okay." She kissed him on his cheek, and lied back. He positioned himself, and he looked into her eyes. He pushed inside slowly. She adjusted to his size, something she could never do right away. He slid back a bit, then pushed in again before starting at a slow pace. For some reason, he never actually picked up speed. He went at a nice and slow pace. The sweat, however, began to pour like waterfalls from their bodies. There were only two sounds. One was the sound of him entering her body over and over again; the other, their breathing. He kissed her gently as they made love. She put her arms around him, holding him close to her. His arms were around her head, holding him up. The real action was happening near their mid sections, where procreation begins. Not only did he never pick up speed, but he also never took his eyes off her, nor did she. He pushed in and out, pleasing her without the wild sex they were so accustomed to. She began to breathe sharply as her orgasm was slowly approaching. Then, it was like a shockwave from an atom bomb going off. It started from in between her legs, being put inside her by Avery. She was being controlled by wave after sweet wave of intense pleasure. Her fingers and toes went numb. Her ears felt as though they were bleeding, but she never took her eyes once from his. She did not wrap her legs around him, but she spread them more than enough to let him fill her. She knew what was about to happen. Their breathing was quick and unsatisfying.

"Don't pull out. Don't pull out please!" she moaned in a whisper. He pushed harder and harder into her. She moaned through her eyes. He could feel it rising in him, and it was about the time when he would pull out; instead, he continued to make love to her, and she continued to enjoy it. He groaned loudly as he could no longer control himself, and with that, the first shot was fired from his penis, a massive shot of his cum. It splattered deep within Jenna. When she felt his warm and potent sperm, she had yet another orgasm right then and there. Each shot intensified her orgasm, causing her to nearly pass out, but still, they never broke eye contact. Her pussy had milked him dry, and Avery was spent. He was shaking. He had never felt something so strong before. Jenna, on the other hand, felt as though it was meant to happen, and she was more than okay with him cumming inside of her.

"Are you okay? You're shaking," she said, still staggering for breath.

"I think I'll be all right," he said. She took his head in her hands and kissed her forehead, tasting the salty sweat. He lay down on her chest, nested in between her large breasts. Her chest was rising and falling with the deep breaths she took in. Her skin was wet from her sweat. He was still in her, his cum starting to leak from her.

"Jenna, what have I done?"

"It's okay, Avery. I promise, nothing bad is gonna happen," she reassured him again. He looked up into her eyes again, and kissed her. With that, he began again. They made love once more that night, and again, Avery filled Jenna's warm, wet, and tight pussy. And, to Jenna's pleasure, when she felt cum inside of her, it would bring her to climax as well. After their second simultaneous climax, they could go on no longer. They crawled under the bedspread. Jenna fell asleep in his arms. He breathed in her scent that was in the air. It was the scent he loved so much. He said something to the effect of "I love you" right before he drifted off into sleep.