Avery and Jenna Pt. 07: Betrayal

Story Info
Avery struggles with the fallout of his actions.
17k words
4.53
8.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SURPRISE

Two days passed since Mika and Avery spent the weekend together. Christmas was fast approaching. They were aware that neither of them would see each other for a while and that dismayed them both. Avery sat in the master bedroom, stripping the covers from it. He tossed the sheets on the floor along with a large pile of his clothes. He wanted to wash them but he did not have time. He wanted to finish packing so he could leave to go home. Avery went to his computer and opened it. He doubted he had a message from Jenna but he wanted to make sure. He was fearful that he did have one. What could he say, after all? But sure enough, as his email messages loaded, there was a correspondence from Jenna. He clicked it and began to read the message.

"Hello dear. I miss you so much. I feel like things between us are a little tense. I want to apologize to you. For not being as close to you as I should have been these last few months. I promise to do a better job of showing you how I feel. I have a surprise for you. I'm coming home early! I will be there tomorrow night. It would be nice if you could pick me up from the airport. I really look forward to seeing your handsome face soon. I love you with all of my heart..."

Avery stopped reading the message when he saw the most important part: Jenna was coming home early. Though he should have been, Avery was not at all pleased by the news. Quite the opposite, in fact. It was too soon. Avery needed more time to think of what to say to her. Why was she coming home early? She seemed so excited to go to Switzerland and study there. He closed his computer and sat back in his chair. Jenna's returning early threw a wrench in all of Avery's plans. It could be considered cruel if he did not pick her up, especially since the airport into which she was flying, was only half an hour away. He had no reason not to pick her up. He could not go home now. Jenna seemed to be excited to see Avery. Perhaps this was just the fix their relationship needed. Not that there was anything especially wrong with their relationship. Not yet, at least. Not until Jenna found out what happened. Whatever hesitation Avery felt, he concluded that Jenna coming home early was somehow a good thing. He picked up his phone and called his family, informing them that he would be remaining in town to pick up Jenna. He appeased them by promising to come home for Spring Break.

He began to straighten up the apartment. He started in the kitchen, putting all the dishes in the dishwasher. He cleaned up the remnants of the intimate dinner from the other night. He tried to make the apartment look as presentable as he could and yet no matter what Avery did, it seemed as though the apartment was incessantly soiled. He vacuumed repeatedly. He tossed out old pieces of mail that had piled upon the bar. He straightened up the pillows on the couch. He organized the remotes on the living room table. He stopped at that, realizing that no amount of cleaning could take away the guilt beginning to build inside of him. The sweet words he said to Mika seemed so far away. It was easy to say them to her since his words and actions and their consequences were so far separated by distance and a return flight. But Avery was not ready. He was not ready to tell Jenna what happened. He was not ready to come up with an excuse for his behavior. He fell onto the couch, putting his hands on his forehead. Since the weekend, the large gash on the back of Avery's head had begun to heal. It was now covered with a thick scab. It was still sensitive to a hard touch, but his headaches had broken. He thought about the circumstances surrounding the lesion. How foolish words by foolish people led to his injury. Foolish things by foolish people are always the reason why someone gets hurt or things are ruined.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

He shot up like a bullet at the sound. He walked over to the door and swung it open without looking through the hole. Before him stood Mika, with a gigantic smile on her gorgeous face. She wore the same large coat as when she stayed with him. She had a pair of blue jeans and black boots that crept up her legs. Avery flashed a smile at her, trying to play off how upset he was. Avery stepped to the side as Mika walked into the apartment. Her hair shimmered in the sunlight. She took off her boots and placed them by the door. She lowered a bag to the floor that she brought with her. She removed the jacket and revealed a grey sweater underneath it. Again, nothing particularly attractive, but she did not need to show much skin to Avery. He knew what was underneath all of her clothes. She walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Avery's arms went around her waist. She squeezed him as securely as she could. He felt frigid. His hug did not contain the exact expression of affection as hers. Mika, being the empathetic person that she was, knew something was wrong. She leaned back and looked Avery in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, putting her hands on the back of his head.

"Nothing. Just surprised to see you is all," he said, still holding onto her loosely. She ran her fingertips over the delicate spot on his head. It felt rough and dry to her touch.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked, watching the expressions on his face.

"Only when you press into it. But I can sleep on it now," he responded, feeling her fingers leave the wound.

"I'm glad. I don't want to see you in pain," she said as she leaned in to kiss him on his cheek. She turned around and picked up the bag on the floor. She extended it to him wholeheartedly.

"Merry Christmas," she said in earnest. Avery took the bag from her and opened it. Inside was a garment box covered with blue and silver wrapping paper. He began at the corners, ripping open the paper. The box itself was just a plain white box with no decoration. He opened it to reveal a card sitting atop of what looked to be a New England Patriots t-shirt. He pulled the t-shirt out first and looked it up and down. Their logo adorned the front of it. He immediately loved it. Avery gently laid the shirt to the floor and pulled Mika over to him and gave her a snug embrace.

"Thank you so much!" he said with excitement in his voice. Mika melted as she felt his arms surround her.

"That is your favorite team, right? I had to think a little bit. The football game we watched the other night had them and another team playing. And I remember you telling me you were from Connecticut, so I was pretty sure they were your favorite," she said, looking back up to him again as he let go of her.

"Yes, you were right. I love it. Thank you so much," he said as he started opening the card. Mika stopped him.

"Oh, no. Open that when I'm not around. I'm too embarrassed to watch you read it in front of me," she coaxed. Avery lowered the card onto the shirt and hugged her again. At that moment, he remembered he had something for her as well.

"Oh! Give me a moment," he said, letting go of her and walking to the hallway. He opened the door to the office and took disappeared inside. Mika looked around and saw the vacuum cleaner in the living room. She saw the papers from when she was there were gone. Their dishes had been cleared and both sides of the sink were cleaned out. She could smell a slight hint of lemon in the air. Avery had been doing some serious cleaning. When he returned, Mika grew anxious.

"I see you've been sprucing," she said, curious to the object in his hand.

"Yeah. I just don't want to leave a mess in the apartment, you know?" He said, handing her the gift. "I was going to wrap it, but I didn't have time. And since you're here now, I figure there's no need to hold onto it." Mika noticed that she was looking at the back of a picture frame. When she turned it around, she noticed that it was a cropped picture of him and her at the mall. It was just the two of them. Janelle had been removed from the picture. In the background was a large carousel that kids would ride in the food court. She saw his hand holding her at her side and remembered how awkward that day was. And yet, the gift itself was anything but.

"We don't have any pictures of us together except this one, so I thought it might be nice for you to have one while you're gone," he said, looking her in the face. Mika looked up at him with as much passion as ever.

"I love it. Thank you so much," she said, hugging him again. She was saddened that this was to be her last time seeing Avery for a while, but now that she had their picture, she knew she would never be too far away from him. And eventually, she would be returning to see him. She leaned back and gave him a deep kiss, moaning softly in his mouth as they embraced. And yet, as she kissed him, he grew cold again. Unlike every one of their previous kisses, this one seemed to have apprehension attached to it. Mika broke the kiss and leaned back, looking Avery in his eyes. She could see his affection for her. It was definitely there. But she could see something else as well. Something that Avery was not telling her. And it was coming between her demeanor and his.

"Avery, what's wrong? I know something is," she said, still holding onto his large frame. Avery lowered his head and choked up the courage to speak to her.

"I got a message from Jenna this morning," he said, looking down at the carpet.

"Okay. And?"

"She's coming home early." Mika's blood ran cold at his words. She let go of him and took a tiny step back from him.

"How early?" she asked, holding onto the picture he gave her a little tighter.

"She'll be back tomorrow night. She asked me to pick her up at the airport," he said, still looking down at the floor. Mika's heart was shattered. She felt a tear beginning to build in her left eye. She wiped it away, determined not to cry.

"It's not fair. This was my time with you," Mika complained, voicing her displeasure at the news. "Did she tell you why she was coming back early?"

"No."

"It's not fair. I wanted more time with you before she came back and took you away from me," she said, turning around and putting the picture onto the ground with the gift she brought him. She looked him in the face, trying to understand what he was thinking.

"So you're going to be here with her for Christmas, aren't you?"

"Most likely." Mika's breath got caught in her throat. She was adamant that tears were not going to fall from her eyes. But she was not going to be silent about the revelation either.

"What do you think of her coming home early?"

"She didn't say why she was. Maybe she didn't like it or maybe she missed me. I don't know."

"I meant, are you happy she's coming home early? Do you miss her?"

"I'm going to miss you. That's pretty much where I am with it right now." That answer did not assuage Mika.

"I have to believe that you meant what you told me the other day. That you feel the same way that I do. So, as much as I want to be angry about this, I won't be. Unless you tell me I have a reason to be," she said steadfastly, balling her hands up into a fist and then releasing them. Avery remained quiet, though he did muster the daring to lift his head up from the floor and look her in the face. Mika took his silence for the most positive thing it could have been. She did her finest to hide the fact that she was manic about the news.

"Okay," she finally spoke, walking back over to him slowly. She put her arms around his neck and hugged him with every ounce of her strength.

"I'm going to miss you too," she said, resting her head on his chest.

"I'll be here when you get back. I'm not going anywhere," he responded, breathing in the scent of her shimmering hair. Mika looked up at him.

"This is the last time I'll have you to myself before she gets back," Mika spoke, leaning back a few inches. "Everything will be different after tomorrow night."

"It doesn't have to be," Avery responded, looking her in the face.

"I want you while I can still have you to myself," she said quietly, rolling her bottom lip underneath her upper one.

"You want me?" Avery said, moving closer to her.

"Mmmhmm," Mika hummed, kissing Avery again, confidently slipping her tongue into his mouth. She had learned so much in the past few days from him, and she wanted to show him every bit of it. As their mouths fought a battle to a stalemate, Mika's hand found Avery's stiffening cock through his pants. She was so happy when she discovered him hard. That meant something to her. She caressed it up and down with her fingertips. She then grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. Avery inadvertently twitched as she did this. It was a surprise to him. Mika was immediately roused by it. She broke the kiss and looked down at his crotch. She put both hands on him, massaging Avery's long, thickening cock through his pants.

"I think he likes me," she said playfully, moving her hands back and forth over him. Avery moaned lightly for her.

"Does that feel good?" Mika asked, leaning upward to kiss his chin. Avery moaned his approval to her. Mika squeezed him again.

"Want me to keep going?" she asked, reaching between his legs to lightly rub his balls.

"Yes," he answered, looking down to watch her hands work on him. Mika kissed his chin a second time, and then slowly bent at her knees. She unfastened the buckle to his belt and pulled it away. Her small, thin fingers next worked on his pants until they were unsecured and down around his ankles. She snatched his boxers from his waist, as if she were insulted that he was wearing them. She took his near fully erect cock in her hand and started stroking it. She raised it up a bit and saw how low Avery's balls were hanging. They were full of his cum. Rather, they were full of her cum. The hard cock she was stroking and the balls hanging proudly from it belonged to her. They were meant to satisfy her. She was meant to satisfy them. Mika leaned above the center of his dick and opened her mouth. A very large drop of saliva fell from between her lips and landed gently onto him. Her delicate hand saturated his cock with it, looking up at him as she toyed with his organ. She saw how Avery watched her flourishing technique. And before today, his observing her would have been embarrassing to her. But he had emboldened her. She was assured she knew how to please him. Mika took one of Avery's powerful hands and put it on the back of her head. She positioned his dick directly in line with her lips. She could see a small drop of pre-cum at the head and did not want to wait any longer.

"Put it in my mouth," she said to him. Avery did as he was instructed, pulling her head to his crotch. As he did, Mika's mouth fell open and swallowed Avery's cock. She took him as far as she could. She leaned back in preparation for another advance, but Avery had other plans. He held her head firmly in place, forcing Mika's mouth to stay where it was. She tried a second time to lean back, but Avery's powerful hand denied her once more. She resolved herself to his strength. Her lips tightened around him and she moved her hands to his thighs. His thigh muscles flexed to her touch. Without warning, Avery's hips lunged forward, pushing even more of himself into her mouth. Mika choked on it, feeling the head slam against the back of her throat. Avery quickly pulled away as Mika's head fell downward. She began to cough uncontrollably. Avery looked at his cock, awestruck by how far she had taken it. Mika kept coughing, keeping her head down. Avery's hand remained buried within her hair.

"I'm sorry. That was too much." Mika quickly regained control of her breathing and rose, lining up her lips with his cock like before.

"Again," she said quietly, this time readying herself to receive his length. Avery, like before, did as he was requested, shoving his dick into her mouth. He moved his dick to the half-way spot before he stopped. He used his hips to pull backward a bit, and then pressed inward. Mika's soft lips had a commanding hold of his member. She put her hands back onto his legs and accepted Avery's tender thrusting. He continued these actions, using her head to help him slide his cock back and forth. Each time Mika felt the slight bend of his cock pass between her lips, she knew it had already reached the point where she could not take much more of it. Her tongue salivated excessively as Avery's cock rubbed against it with each thrust. The combination of his thick member and her spit was a bit too much for her to handle. Her lips released their hold on him as she tried to expel her saliva. As she did, Avery's cock again pressed against the back of her throat. She choked harder than the previous time. Though unlike before, Avery kept going, pushing the head of his dick against her throat vehemently. Mika's hands squeezed his thighs as her breathing was obstructed. Luckily, Avery stopped his assault, and Mika was allowed to inhale again. She dropped her head a second time, coughing profusely. The excess dribble dripped from the corner of her mouth. Tears built up in each eye. She took several deep breaths, relaxing herself to continue. She was unafraid to admit that Avery was much too big for her to take. Regaining control of herself again, she sat up once more. Her hands stationed on his powerful legs, she prepared her mouth for him.

"Again," she said louder than before. Avery was less than gentle this time around. He forced it down all the way to the curve and a bit beyond that point. Mika tried to swallow to keep from choking. The gagging sensation steadily subsided at her response. Lucky for her, as Avery's pace increased without regard to her difficulty. Each time he pushed inward, Mika tried to swallow. She noticed that she could better withstand Avery's barrage against her mouth this way. The only caveat was the spit that was building in heavy amounts. It was causing her to make all manner of noises as Avery's cock fucked her mouth. She resolved herself to just let it go wherever it would. She found herself either taking some of it down her throat or drooling it from her lips to coat Avery's large phallus. Long strands of it trickled from her mouth to the floor and onto her sweater. Avery's hand pressed hard against the back of her head, until finally Avery used what felt to be his full strength. Avery's cock went against her throat and surged against it.

Mika opened her eyes to the shock that her lips were within half an inch of the base of his cock. She was impressed at her progress, followed immediately by fear as Avery did not release her. Instead, he tried as best he could to make her lips slide down the unreached portion of himself. Mika tried to swallow like before and she noticed something she did not anticipate. The head of Avery's dick managed to slip into her throat. It scrapped against it and the sensation caused Mika to feel her stomach tighten. She made a very obvious sound of regurgitation. Avery quickly pulled himself from her, backing away for a moment. Mika's head dropped a third time as she steadied herself. Deep, balanced breathing helped the feeling pass. Her throat was sore from his advances. She felt the tears in her eyes streaming down her cheeks. She did not even bother to wipe the drool from her mouth. It oozed out in abundance. Instead, Mika put her pride on display. She had managed to take him farther than she believed she could. And she was unwavering to finish. She sat up again, spreading her legs to alleviate some of the tension from being on her knees. Her hands squeezed Avery's legs harder.

"Again. And don't stop until it's all the way in," she ordered. Avery did not bother with easing his way in. He went almost as hard as he did before. Mika had become proficient with the technique and each time he pushed farther than her mouth would allow, she swallowed resolutely. It helped with the choking sensation and she could finally take him deep without any trepidation. The spit was an afterthought to her. She stopped trying to keep it from escaping her mouth and let it drool out to wherever it may land. Most of it leaked from her soft lips down her chin and onto the carpet or onto her sweater. Some of it had found its way onto Avery's balls and thighs. Whatever the case, she did not care about it any longer. She only cared that she managed to take the entire length of him into her mouth. Avery's head reached the back of her throat, and she swallowed it back, feeling it expand her gullet as it did. She breathed through her nose and even helped him guide it farther down her throat. She was only missing a small section of his cock now. Avery was forcing her head down as hard as she would allow and still, a part of himself remained unattended to by her. Mika exhaled and inhaled through her nostrils, holding onto what she could. Sure, she cared about Avery's pleasure, but more important to her was her ego. She did not just want to fit him entirely; she had to do it.