Avery and Jenna Pt. 08

Story Info
Choices are made, affecting Avery and company forever.
29k words
4.67
8.5k
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE INSATIABLE ONE

"Harder," Jenna said as Avery's hand slapped across her ass. It was bright pink and swollen. He sat atop the back of her thighs, appreciating the great shape of her ass. Jenna rested on her stomach, her arms stretched out above her head. Her wrists were bound to the short iron bars of the headboard with two pairs of handcuffs. Her ankles were also shackled. The restraints were loose enough so Jenna could maneuver in almost any manner Avery wished, but restrictive enough so she could not simply get out of them. Underneath her head was a soft pillow that was damp from the amalgamation of her tears and saliva. And she was salivating copiously. Salivating at the idea that Avery had complete governance of her. Salivating at her inflamed ass cheeks, which were presented before Avery in all of their curvaceous glory. Salivating with expectation that at any moment, Avery would take her. He had unlimited admittance to either her pussy or her ass. And she did not care which hole he chose. Only that she felt him take her. Another rough slap against her ass took her from her reverie and sent her crashing back down to earth. The pain was bordering on uncomfortable. And yet, this is what she wanted. These were her bonds. These were her wishes. This was her plan.

"Do you like being spanked?" Avery asked, losing interest in hitting her but nonetheless wanting to play into her desire.

"I love it so much," Jenna slurred as she lifted her head to speak. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail for Avery to pull onto as hard as he wanted. He moved upward slightly, sliding his erect cock between her reddened butt cheeks. As she felt him do it, she knew what she wanted.

"Stick it in me," she instructed, looking back behind her to watch Avery humping against her ass. She lifted her hips to meet him with each forward push. Avery did as he was told and moved his cock to the outside of her pussy lips. He gently pushed the head inside of her. Jenna let out a big sigh as she felt him open her.

"That feels so good, but it's not where I want it," she spoke. Nevertheless, she tried to lunge backward to take more of his cock into her. Avery had no intention of fucking her pussy. He meant only to taunt her. As she tried to push back onto him, he would pull back.

"You're teasing me," she realized. She buried her head in the pillow beneath her as Avery kept just his tip inside of her. He reached underneath her and pinched her nipples. Not necessarily hard, but with just enough conviction to make Jenna believe he was enjoying the power play. She moaned repeatedly as Avery gave her massive tits plenty of attention, still leaving the head of his cock in her pussy. He did not shove it deeper or made an attempt to fuck her. She raised her head to speak to him.

"Stick it in my ass," she ordered. Avery removed a hand from her breast and grabbed her ponytail. He gave it a gentle tug and pulled her head backward. Jenna moaned affectionately as he did.

"Ask me nicely," he ordered, kissing her cheek.

"Please Avery?" She beseeched. While she spoke, Avery reached for the bottle of lube lying next to them on the bed. He coated his large dick with a plentiful amount, stroking himself to make sure he was completely rigid before endeavoring to penetrate her ass. They both knew that as long as Avery was fully erect, the initial penetration did not hurt as much as trying to fit him when he was ductile.

"Please take your big cock and stick it in my ass," Jenna begged. Avery angled himself just the right way, so her ass could take him straight inside.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" The question was merely a formality, for the answer was already known. He took some lube and rubbed it on the outside of her ass. A well-lubricated finger eased into her, moving back and forth. He did not mind spanking her with any degree of firmness, but he had no intention of hurting her from anal. Care had to be taken to make sure he primed her ass enough to relax her tense muscles and to lubricate it.

"Yes Avery. Please fuck my ass. I want you to." She rested her head on her pillow and relinquished herself to Avery's practiced hands. Her eyes closed. She knew with Avery, there was nothing about which to worry. If there were ever a moment where she was uncomfortable, he would stop. She cooed happily as the head of his cock begin to slip into her ass. Interestingly, being spread open was not as painful as it sometimes was. Perhaps it was the lubricant; it had a strong mint scent and noticeable tingle. She balled up her restrained hands into fists as he traversed deeply into her. Usually, she would be uneasy about Avery sliding so deeply into her so soon, but she was relatively calm. The lubricant was doing its job splendidly. Patiently, Avery gave Jenna what she requested. He lied down on top of her as his cock massaged the inside of her tight ass. Jenna loved feeling his weight atop her.

"That's it. Thank you so much," she said, having taken him almost to his base. The deep, gentle thrusts were rubbing against a peculiar spot within her. It was not unlike the one she had in her vagina, and with each deep thrust, he would glide against it; while it felt marvelous, an orgasm being reached from anal required direct, stringent pressings into the area.

"It's hitting a really good spot inside me, but not, like, hard enough to make me cum," she spoke, momentarily slipping out of her physical wanderlust in which she was to thoroughly examine how to better improve Avery's angle of approach.

"What do you think might make it feel better?" He asked, sitting up and putting his hands around her head. Jenna stayed quiet for a moment as his shifting had caused some noticeable discomfort.

"May I get on my knees?"

"Sure." Avery reached behind him and removed the shackles on her ankles. Freed from her constraints, she sat up for Avery, who was applying more lubricant onto his cock.

"This lubricant is wonderful. This isn't hurting me much at all," she said, sticking her ass up into the air. She lowered her head into the pillow and settled into the new position. Avery moved behind her and took a hold of her ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart, spreading her open as he did.

"Mmm, please put it back in me," Jenna said, moving her hands so she could get a firm grip of the long, metal chain that connected the two sets of handcuffs. As Avery pushed his cock into her ass again, there was an astounding difference in the sensation. It did hurt her more to be breached this way, but when Avery finally reached her spot, the gentle gliding became a powerful wave, as though she were being knocked over by a strong tide on a beach. It was unbelievably effective. She appreciated his pace as well. It was not too fast but not too slow. He held onto her hips and used them to guide her ass back against him.

"That feels so good," Jenna said, sitting up on her elbows and trying to move back into Avery a little harder. He remained steadfast in his pace. As much as he wanted to, he knew doing so would bring him to orgasm sooner than he wanted. He wanted to savor the especially intimate moment between them. Even though it began so roughly, it transitioned into a loving, passionate session.

"I love feeling your ass around my cock like this," Avery said, watching as it gobbled him all the way, and then released him when he pulled away.

"Do you like doing this to me?" Jenna asked, looking behind her to catch glimpses of Avery's body moving back and forth.

"I love it. You feel so good. So tight," he answered. Jenna tried her best to watch as he fucked her. She loved watching Avery make love to her. In their more intense sessions, she would sometimes move into positions that made it possible for her to view his cock slide in and out of wherever he deemed it appropriate to penetrate. Though she could not explicitly see his cock, watching his body move and feeling him hit that unbearably sensitive spot inside of her sufficed.

"Fuck my ass, Avery. Fuck it. Fuck it," she repeated. She was stuffed by his manhood. Adapting to the thickness of it always took a long gestation. No matter how horny or how wet she was, taking Avery in either her pussy or ass was initially overwhelming. Jenna caught the same fire as Avery did, realizing how absolutely sensual their lovemaking had become. Beads of sweat flowed from Avery's forehead onto her back and ass. His long strokes made hitting her spot all the more effective.

"Choke me," Jenna ordered. Avery did as she said, grasping her throat and squeezing it. Jenna believed there was a proper way to choke someone during sex and Avery, over time, learned how to accomplish it. He could choke without stifling. It heightened her already spectacular sensations. Avery entombed his cock deep into Jenna and leaned forward to kiss the back of her neck and her shoulders. He released his control of her neck soon afterward. A slight red indent of his hand around her throat remained, though it quickly faded.

"You're so good to me," she exclaimed, wishing and wanting nothing more than for Avery to continue doing as he was. They were attuned to each other's bodies. Whatever Jenna wanted, Avery seemed to commit to the actions without needing coercion.

"Do you like how I'm fucking you?" Jenna heard his words and took the chance to make their session even more passionate.

"Yes. I love it when you fuck me like this," she responded, looking back at him. Avery took the hint and finally increased his pace. Jenna moaned loudly and lowered her head. The tingling of the lubricant added to the immense friction of feeling him hit her spot. Avery's balls gently collided with the outside of her pussy as he pressed into her. She gripped the chains again, as the feeling of culmination had grown significantly.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck your slut," Jenna pleaded. Avery's thrusting was just the charming she required to bring her to her release. She shut her eyes and tried to imagine what it looked like from Avery's angle, to see his cock going in and out of her ass the way it was.

"Faster. Fuck me faster," she growled. Avery did as she requested. He bit his bottom lip and tried his best to hold back from cumming. Jenna's mind was at work forming the portrait of what Avery saw. And more importantly, what he wanted to hear her say.

"That's it dear. Fuck your dirty girl. Fuck me in my ass. Please don't stop," she seduced. Avery moaned when he heard those words. Jenna's climax was approaching a critical stage, an essential moment that determined if her orgasm would be merely adequate or overly forceful. She was going for the latter kind of orgasm, and she knew exactly what to say to encourage Avery to bring her to it.

"Yes baby. That's it. Right there. Right there. Don't stop and don't change what you're doing!" She pleaded as she felt her ass start to tighten. Avery, worried that he may not be able to push back into her again, decided to push deeply but not pull out as much as before. When Jenna felt him in her depths, she moaned out his name. She tried not to clamp down too hard on him but she could not control it. Tears began to shed as her orgasm overtook her. It was a vast, immersive climax that made her feel beautiful, loved, and consumed with raw desire. It thoroughly satisfied the urge she had to be entered. She dropped her head onto the pillow and whimpered into it as Avery continued to fuck her. He wanted to make sure she was truly cumming and not simply teetering on the edge; his own release was on the way, so he had to slow down sooner than Jenna would have liked. Still, what he had done was enough. Avery went back to gently prodding her. She was so tight. After a minute or two, Jenna's ass muscles were beginning to push Avery out of her. Though he tried frantically to stay inside, he did not want to hurt her. He submitted and pulled out. When he popped out, Jenna shook and turned her head to the side.

"I'm sorry. I tried not to push you out, but I couldn't help it," she said, catching whatever breath she could. Avery rubbed her ass and up her back. He smeared the sweat on her back into her fair, smooth skin. Jenna made sounds that she was pleased by his motions.

"It's all right. I'm close. I may not have been able to keep from cumming if you hadn't," he said, sitting back onto the bed. Jenna respired loudly.

"You're the best. You know that?" Avery laughed at her comment.

"Was that a really good orgasm?"

"So good. You were hitting the right spot and being restrained and choked and spanked was just, it was perfect. It was one of the best I've ever had," she said, straightening out her legs again and lying down onto the bed. Avery moved close to her and rubbed her back up and down, massaging her tight muscles. She closed her eyes again and felt herself loosening up.

"I want you to cum," she said, turning her head to him and seeing how close his cock was to her mouth. "Do you think it'll be a lot?"

"I think so. I was inside of you for a long time and I got close towards the end, so I think it'll be a lot."

"I hope so. I want a big load from you," she confessed. Jenna's eyes watched as Avery made his cock twitch for her. She thought that was the funniest thing in the world. When Avery made it dance inside of her, it drove her wild.

"Is it bad that I kind of want you to put it in my mouth right now?" Avery leaned down and kissed her cheek, tasting the salt from her tears.

"I don't think that's a good idea. But no, it's not bad," he whispered, running his fingers through her hair. She sighed.

"Turn me over," she spoke. Avery reached for one of her cuffs, undoing it. As she was freed from her restraints, she gave Avery a big hug, squeezing him tightly. Jenna smelled wonderful. A combination of her vanilla lotion and a light spray of flower perfume flowed into Avery's nose. It turned him on even more.

"I love you so much," Jenna said.

"I love you, too beautiful," he replied. Jenna felt herself blush. While she lied back onto the bed, she looked him in his eyes.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Absolutely." She could see the candor in his eyes. After again kissing him gently on his full lips, she rested her head onto the soppy pillow. With her arms surrendered above her head, Avery reapplied her restraints. He fluffed the pillow underneath her head and sat to her left side, playfully moving his fingertips between and around her tits.

"So, how do you want me to cum?" He asked as he continued his fun with Jenna's shapely mounds.

"Sit on my chest," she responded. Avery rose and placed some of his weight onto her body, situating himself with his knees.

"Now, rub yourself for me," she directed. Avery held his cock in his large hand and started rubbing it quickly. Jenna's pussy dripped from lack of attention. Even though he had given her such a powerful orgasm, her blossomed flower wanted him. Still, she fought the urge to ask to be fucked again. This was his opportunity.

"That's it dear. Stroke it for your dirty girl. I love your cock. It's so big," she spoke. Her words encouraged Avery to continue. The lubrication had dried up some and was at just the right amount of slickness. His ideal grip could be achieved.

"Look at me," Jenna said. Avery shifted his regard from her great breasts to her emerald eyes.

"Move closer to my face," she said. Avery did as instructed, keeping his cock a few inches away from her face. He closed his eyes again and resumed his stroking.

"Do you like it when I'm slutty for you?"

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Very much."

"Are you gonna cum on your slut's face?"

"Yes."

"I want you to. I want you to cum all over it."

"I'm so close."

"That's it. Give it to me. Give me every last drop."

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes. Cum all over your slut." As she spoke those words, she felt the first volley of his cum leave his cock and decorate her. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost with him in ecstasy.

"Oh yes! Give it to me," Jenna cried out happily. His hand was moving quickly as his cock spewed more of his cum onto her face. Jenna moved her head side to side to make sure each shot would cover an unclaimed part of her visage.

"Keep going. I want all of it," she spoke seductively, licking her lips to clean his seed from them. Hearing her sexy talk, Avery felt himself beginning to release again, discharging more cum onto her. It was a rare orgasm; one where Avery experienced an initial climax but had a second, stronger one after a little extra cajoling. When he finally finished, Jenna opened her eyes and saw a large glob of cum still sitting on the head of his cock. He also had a little bit smeared onto his index finger.

"Put your dick in my mouth," she said, almost entirely covered in his seed. Avery, entranced by the orgasm, looked down at her. Her face gleamed from his white, creamy spunk.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Put it in my mouth now," she repeated. Avery moved forward and lowered his cock into her expecting mouth. Her lips expertly sucked him hard and quick, making sure to get the remnants of cum out of his cock. Avery shook as Jenna's mouth massaged his length. Pleased with her efforts, she leaned back as Avery pulled away his cock.

"Give me your finger," she ordered. Avery lowered his hand to her. She raised her head and her mouth engulfed his soiled digit, imbibing his spunk from it. Avery was stunned.

"You're such a dirty slut," he said. Jenna's eyes went big and she smiled widely.

"But I'm your dirty slut. Right?"

"Yes you are. You're my dirty slut."

"Good. That's what I want to be."

"Why do you like it when I call you a slut?"

"Well, no girl wants to be thought of as a slut, but it's...kind of permissible when you're in love with someone, if there's enough trust; and I trust you very strongly, so I'm comfortable with you calling me a slut because I know you don't actually think of me that way. When you call me dirty names, you're not saying it to be debasing. At least, that's not how I take it. I take it to mean that you're claiming me; you're telling me that I'm yours. It makes me feel sexy and desired, and every woman wants to feel sexy and desired."

"That makes sense."

"Good. Now, help me clean up this mess."

"I'll get you a towel."

"A towel? No, dear. Go get a spoon."

"A spoon?"

"Yeah. So you can feed your cum to me."

THE NEW YEAR

Jenna rested in Avery's arms, holding a glass filled with a very potent Cabernet. Avery had turned her onto the wine. Until he helped to expand her pallet, the only wine she drank was moscato, which Avery found to be too sweet. The ball drop, signifying the beginning of the New Year, was twenty-five minutes away. This was a very important night for them. Throughout the entirety of their relationship, they had never spent the beginning of a new year together. Something always seemed to get in the way. This year, despite the tremendous trial their relationship faced, they resolved to spend New Year's Eve together.

Jenna's skin smelled superb. She bathed using an exotic body wash Avery had purchased her. It was one of those internet-only purchases. It smelled of wildflowers and vanilla. She used it only on special occasions, and only for him; tonight was certainly one of those. She wore a pair of tight black jeans and a navy blue shirt with Deloitte written on the front of it. That was the company for whom Jenna wanted to work when she was an Accounting major. Jenna was dressed rather conservatively for what she planned to do, but it did not matter. Avery wore a dark grey shirt adorned with the red, white, and blue shield of Captain America, and a pair of black sweat pants. He wore no boxers underneath the pants, as he felt there would be no point to wear any. There was a very leisure atmosphere about the apartment. Neither Avery nor Jenna were trying to impress one another with stellar outfits. They were wild for each other without the fancy clothes.

123456...8