Avery Hot Vacation 03 - Antonio & Tasha

Story Info
Avery fucks the masseur, Hank fucks Tasha.
2.3k words
3.75
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery awoke this morning aching all over, hardly surprising considering the way she was used by Jason and his friends the previous night.

"Hank honey, I think I'm going to book myself a massage at the spa facility today, what do you think?"

"Sure thing, can't say I blame you after last night" I replied with a grin, still in awe at the way my wife handled them all.

We both took a shower and dressed, I had planned another day drinking black Russians by the pool while my wife had her massage, I threw on my shorts and t-shirt and kissed Avery telling her I'd be by the pool if she needed me.

I headed off to the pool, knowing she would take some time to get herself dressed and ready to head out. I took a detour via the massage parlour to pay for her slot as a little surprise. The man who took my money was tall, tanned and very athletic. He explained how he was working on his own today but luckily had a slot available this morning that Avery was welcome to. He looked just like Avery's type which got me thinking. I explained to him that my wife would be down soon looking for a relaxing massage to help her recover from the five big black dicks that fucked her senseless the night before. Antonio looked at me open eyed as I told him this, the cogs clearly turning in his head. I paid the man and left,

"Make sure she gets what she wants." Were my parting words as I set off toward the bar on my way to the nearest lounger.

My wife left our hotel room, she had on her floral silky beach dress, and headed downstairs to the spa facility to book herself in for her massage.

"You must be Avery?" questioned Antonio, as she walked through the entrance door, a light breeze catching her dress, blowing it up just over the bottom of her ass.

"Yes, that's me, how did you..." Avery flustered as she grabbed her dress and held it down, the door closing behind her.

"Your husband called by, said to expect you, oh he paid up front too so put that purse away darling."

Avery smiled, putting her purse back into her bag and following Antonio as he beckoned her into the massage room.

"Here is your towel, if you'd like to get yourself onto the table for me, just call and I'll be right in." He smiled as he handed her the towel, leaving her to undress and closing the door behind him. Avery wished he had stayed to watch her slip off her dress, revealing her naked body underneath, she'd really took a liking to the idea of exhibitionism lately.

She had neglected to put on any underwear on purpose. Last nights events clearly still had her hot and bothered and desperate for a little more. She slipped off her dress, leaving it in a pile in the corner of the room. Climbing onto the massage table face down, she laid the towel over her peachy ass and called Antonio back in.

"Okay let's get you nice and relaxed now." There was a softness in Antonio's voice as he rubbed the warm oils into his palms and began to knead Avery's shoulders and upper back.

Avery let out a long sigh as she descended into a relaxed state of absence from reality. She began to daydream about how she had been so naughty the previous night, and therefore was not conscious that her sighs had turned into light moans as Antonio ran his hands all over her body. He massaged down the small of her back, all the way up and down her legs, right to the towels edges.

"If you'd like to turn over, I can do your front next"

Avery came round with a jolt as she realised Antonio was talking to her.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, of course. Sorry, world of my own there!" she stuttered as she rolled onto her back.

"Not daydreaming about all those big black cocks last night were you?" Antonio teased, leaving Avery gobsmacked and lost for words.

"Wha..What do you mean? How..." she started, blushing bright red as he stood behind her head massaging her shoulders before progressing down to her beautiful breasts.

"When your husband came by to pay he told me all about your need to relax, and what exactly it was that had left you so sore and tense." Antonio explained as he massaged and squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples and making her moan.

Avery led silently, aware that right next to her head Antonio's cock was growing hard as he tormented her about how much of a slut she had been. She couldn't believe Hank. What a bastard! Well game on, she would find a way to get her own back on him, she was certain.

He reached forward and swiftly pulled away the towel that was covering her, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy. Avery reacted instinctively, reaching behind her and yanking his trousers down to his knees, pulling his underwear with them. She gasped as she saw his beautiful 9" inch cock, semi hard already with just a little drip of pre-cum on the tip.

Avery turned her head to face his cock and opened her mouth willingly as he reached for her pussy and began to give her the massage she really craved. He pushed his cock into her mouth and she began to suck it deep, letting it grow harder in her mouth and tasting the pre-cum as he rubbed her clit and slid his fingers in and out of her pussy.

She sucked him until he was rock hard and reached under to massage his balls, by this time Antonio had pushed three fingers deep in her pussy and was stretching her out ready for a hard fucking.

Avery took his cock out of her mouth and began to lick up and down the shaft, and over his balls. Antonio clearly had other things in mind as he grabbed her and flipped her back onto her front. He came around to the front of the table, pushed his cock back into her mouth and began to violently fuck her throat causing her to gag and choke, saliva streaming from her mouth, as he reached over and drove his middle and index fingers deep into her asshole.

----

Meanwhile over by the pool I was on cocktail number 5 and feeling good. I'd just had a light swim and was now back to laying out in the sun, daydreaming away in my own little universe. I came to with a jolt as I heard a soft voice beside me. I sat upright as I was handed a drink by a gorgeous young woman who introduced herself as Tasha. She was 5'3", slim build, dark skinned with pornstar tits and a big round ass, shown off perfectly by her little red bikini. I wasn't sure what to say at first except for thanks. She pulled up a lounger next to me and led out sipping her mojito as we got to know each other. It came to light that she was a friend of Jason's and knew all about our 'situation'. She told me how she'd always wanted to 'ride a white guy' and asked if I might be interested.

I pondered the thought for a moment, it was only fair right? Avery get's five guys, I should be allowed my turn? I considered taking her back to the room and letting her have whatever she wanted, but ultimately I knew it simply didn't work that way.

"Tasha I'd love to. Not sure Avery would agree though." I sighed, the tone of disappointment obvious.

"I'm sure we can work her into the arrangement, don't you think?" Tasha shot back determined to have her way.

Avery and I had often discussed a threesome, and Tasha was probably about her type, so I figured what the hell, worth a shot, surely?

"Yeah, maybe. She should be out from her massage soon, why don't you hang around and ask her?" I answered, quite hopefully.

"I have a better idea. Let's go back to your room and wait for her there. I'm sure she won't be able to refuse."

----

Back in the massage room Avery was now pinned down to the massage table, with Antonio above her pounding her asshole with his hard cock, with his hand wrapped tightly around her throat just as she liked.

"Arghh fuck! So fucking deep! Fuck my slut asshole!" Avery screamed out, not caring who might hear.

Antonio fucked her ass some more then pulled out and dragged her off the bed by force, throwing her down to her knees.

"Suck my cock whore, tell me how it tastes!" he scalded, grabbing her hair and forcing her to take it in her mouth.

"Your cock tastes so good, I love the taste of my dirty asshole on your big hard cock. Cum for me Antonio I want to taste your cum!"

Antonio buried his cock down her throat making her gag and choke, and unloaded his cum all over her face, covering her and making her suck him dry.

"Now go back to hubby you fucking slut." He demanded, snatching the towel from her so that she couldn't wipe any of that cum from her face.

Avery climbed into her silky dress and left, feeling shamed, but so horny at the same time. She figured if she could find Hank quick she could use his pool towel to clean up before anyone saw, but she slowly realised he was no longer by the pool, despite her looking all over. Men and women all over the complex couldn't help but point and stare as my wife walked past them, her face covered in Antonio's cum.

She eventually gave up and opted for the hotel room to get cleaned up. She dropped her bag out of surprise when she closed the room door behind herself and saw Tasha led naked on our bed, rubbing her clit and sliding a finger in and out of her asshole.

"Oh hi! You must be Avery!" she called out, oh so casually, standing up to walk over to my wife.

Before Avery could respond she was met with a passionate kiss from Tasha, who then proceeded to lap up all the cum from her face, kissing her again and swapping it between their mouths. Tasha then grabbed my wife by the hips and led her over to the bed, pushing her down onto her back and dropping between her legs to eat her pussy.

It was at this point that I walked in the door after going to get drinks from the bar.

"I see you've met Tasha." I chuckled as I set the drinks down on the side and went over to kiss my wife. "I told her you might not go for it, that's why I made her wait for you, I see you didn't do me the same courtesy!" I laughed, massaging my wife's tits as Tasha licked her pussy hungrily. "How was your massage? Did Antonio look after you?" I smirked as I got off of the bed and knelt behind Tasha, sticking my face between her round ass and licking her tight little rosebud. By the time I'd come up for a breath my wife was shaking violently as she came for Tasha. I knew she'd want to feel a cock inside her and so I had Tanya move aside so I could fuck Avery's wet pussy.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and plunged my cock deep into her wet cunt, fucking her deep and hard just how she liked it. Tasha came round behind and began to lick my ass as I fucked Avery. I was in heaven.

"Fuck me hank! Oh fuck yes! I love it! Eat his fucking ass slut!" Avery was really getting into things as she came again, all over my cock. "Suck my cum from his cock Tasha, I want to see you pleasure my husband."

I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, allowing Tasha to kneel before me and suck my hard cock. She took it all the way into her throat and then stood up, turned, and sat down on my cock, taking it all the way in her ass. She rode my cock in her ass as Avery knelt in front of her, eating her pussy making her cum again and again.

"Cum in her asshole hank! Fill that slut's ass with your thick load!" Avery dictated, grabbing my balls and squeezing them, knowing fully well how much I loved that.

I shot my load deep into Tasha's tight asshole, spurt after spurt of thick hot cum. The second she lifted her ass off of my cock Avery dived for me, taking my shaft in her mouth and sucking me clean.

"You like the taste of my ass on your hubby's cock huh? Who's the slut now? Suck him clean bitch!" Tasha hissed. "And when your done you can eat his cum from my asshole too you fucking whore!"

Avery turned to face Tasha's ass and opened her mouth, Tasha didn't hesitate to sit on her face and push my cum out of her pretty little asshole, making my wife take it all in her mouth. Avery licked and sucked every last drop from Tasha's asshole, and gargled my cum in her mouth. She then stood up, towering over Tasha and let it dribble out of her own mouth into Tasha's, kissing her and swapping my cum between their mouths until it had all dripped out down their chins and all over their tits leaving them in a cummy mess. I leaned in and began to kiss them both too, sucking their tits and eating my cum from them both.

I collapsed on the bed in a state of ecstasy as my wife and her new friend went off to take a shower together.

This holiday just seems to be getting better and better, I thought to myself, wondering what time Jason and his buddies would be round to fuck my wife later that night.

------