Avery Hot Vacation - New Things

Story Info
Avery tries a BBC while her husband watches from his hideout.
2.1k words
4.11
59.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story, I hope you enjoy it! Comments and pointers welcome!

*****

We were three days into our annual summer holiday, the last two nights had both ended in the usual hot, steamy sex between myself and my beautiful wife. However, we had promised each other we would try something new this year, which brings us to Tuesday morning...

I awoke to the feeling of a soft, warm mouth wrapped around my hard cock. My wife, Avery, was taking great pleasure in deepthroating my cock while she rubbed herself to orgasm.

"Morning Hank." she whispered as she took my cock out of her mouth and started to stroke it "Why don't you give me that thick creamy load?"

Avery sucked cock like a pro, it had always been one of her many 'best features'. She returned her mouth to my cock and sucked as deep and fast as she could, the whole time teasing my asshole with her fingers, god she knew how to push me over the edge! My body tensed as I shot my load into the back of her throat. She made sure to get every last drop from me, then crawled up the bed and kissed me, letting it all run down into my mouth.

*****

We shared a shower and put on our poolwear for the day, for me this meant black and grey surf shorts and nothing else, and for Avery it meant her favourite one piece swimsuit. The swimsuit was white and very low cut, with a thong style back. Avery looked amazing and always turned me on when she wore this, as a 23 year old brunette, 5'7 and roughly 110lbs she could rock pretty much anything, but this really showed off her peachy ass and her big, full breasts.

We headed toward the pool together and hit the loungers to catch some morning sun. I loved seeing how much attention Avery was getting from the guys around the pool, and I know for a fact she wasn't against it either. Nobody could keep their eyes off of that hot round ass or her big firm tits. I suggested she take a dip in the pool and get to know some of the other holidaymakers, insisting I'd be fine hanging around here and watching her bag, and admittedly, her.

Avery knew exactly what I meant, as she strutted over to the pool and slowly climbed in, giving everyone the chance to watch her ass shake as she descended the pool steps. As she turned from the steps she locked eyes with a young black man at the opposite end of the pool. She smiled at him and waited for him to approach her, as she knew he would.

"Hey, whats up? I'm Jason." he said in a deep, sexy voice

"Hey Jason, I'm Avery. Pleasure."

"And what's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone then huh?"

"Oh i'm not alone, my husband's right over there." She says, pointing over to me while I pretend not to notice.

"Ah, then I guess I better leave you to it huh? My apologies Ma'am." Jason apologised and started to turn away

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere, and please, don't call me ma'am." Avery insisted as she grabbed the waistline of his shorts and pulled him back.

She put both arms around him and pulled him close to her, so that his semi hard cock was pressing against her little swimsuit. She tiptoed up and began to kiss him passionately, working one hand into his shorts to feel his huge cock.

"Wanna come back to my room for a little while?" Avery asked while rubbing his big cock up and down under his shorts, knowing I would be watching.

"Uh, yeah sure! I'll just tell my buddies not to wait around for me!"

Avery blushed bright red as Jason got out of the pool and walked over to talk briefly to a group of four gorgeous young black men, who she realised must have been watching her the whole time. She was slightly embarrassed, but now more turned on than ever, wondering if she would have the chance to 'get to know' any of Jason's friend over the course of their 3 week vacation.

She climbed out of the pool and headed back toward the hotel, making sure to give Jason and his buddies a full view of her ass as she walked by them. It didn't take long for Jason to catch up and grab a handful of my wife's ass as he followed her back to our room.

*****

I had already darted back to the room as soon as Avery started leaving the pool, I got in the wardrobe which gave me enough cover for them to not notice I was there, but enough gaps to watch the whole thing.

I had just got comfortable when the door opened.

Avery marched in, followed by a very excited Jason. She dropped immediately to her knees and pulled Jason's shorts right down to his ankles and removed them. I heard her gasp as she revealed his huge black cock.

Now I feel I should give some context here. I'm 5'9, white as a sheet, Not particularly athletic but I am above average with a 7.5" girthy cock. I always thought I did alright, and Avery certainly never complained. Until of course Jason was stood there naked infront of us. He must have been at least 6'3, perfectly toned abs and upper body, and his semi erect cock was twice my girth and at least 10 inches already and still growing!

"Holy shit! I've never seen such a huge cock in my life!" Avery exclaimed, grabbing hold with both hands.

She began to lick and kiss his cock from the tip to the base, making sure to give his balls plenty of attention too. Then without warning she opened her mouth wide and took the entire length of his shaft in her throat in one motion.

"For the next hour, I'm yours. No rules, No limits, fuck me like a whore Jason." My wife ordered, while rubbing her clit.

He grabbed the back of her head and started to throat fuck her forcing his entire length down her throat with each thrust until there was saliva streaming down her face.

"You like that you dirty little bitch? I wonder what your husband would say if he saw you like this?" He said as he withdrew his now rock hard cock from her mouth and turned around. "Eat my fucking ass!"

Avery grabbed his hips and pulled his ass into her face, she stuck out her tongue and licked his asshole just as she had been ordered to. She stuck her tongue in his ass as he grabbed her hair and held her there. She loved being submissive and I just knew she'd be aching for him to fuck her by now.

Jason picked her up and threw her onto her back on the bed. He pulled her swimsuit down and over her legs so she was totlly naked for him, revealing her big natural breasts and her pretty little shaven pussy. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and plunged his huge cock deep into her tight hole. He put his hands around her throat and choked her as he fucked her little white pussy hard and deep making her cum all over his big cock.

Jason pulled his big cock out of Avery's pussy and led beside her on the bed, commanding her to get on top. She did so with great pleasure and screamed as she lowered herself all the way onto his big black cock. Jason thrust into her as she bounced on his cock, with one hand around her throat, and the other sliding a finger deep in her tight asshole. He fucked her pussy and finger fucked her ass for a solid 10 minutes, adding a second finger partway through, until once again she came all over his cock.

Jason pushed her off of him, and stuck those two fingers in her mouth to suck clean, guiding her onto her hands and knees where he made her deepthroat his cock and clean all her cum from it.

"I'm gonna give you one chance to withdraw the 'no rules, no limits' policy, what d'ya say?" He asked, while pressing those two fingers into her ass as she sucked him.

She grabbed his hand and took his fingers in her mouth again, tasting her asshole "Take me. I'm yours."

He smirked, and ordered her to bend over the end of the bed, I had a clear view of her beautiful ass as he stood over her and pressed his huge cock against her tiny little asshole.

Now I should clarify, Avery loves anal, giving and receiving (that's for another time!) but she has never had anything bigger than my cock in her ass, until now that is.

Jason eased his cock inch by inch into my wife's tight little asshole as i watched from the wardrobe, more turned on than I'd ever been. I could hear her moans turn to screams as he slowly increased the pace from gentle strokes to hard fast thrusts, forcing all 10 inches or more into her pretty little ass. He fucked her ass hard until she squirted all over the floor and bed, then he withdrew his cock and sat on the end of the bed, facing my hiding spot. I could have sworn i saw him wink at me as my wife dropped to her knees and sucked his big cock, tasting her asshole.

"Daaamn bitch, your husband is one lucky man! Sit your slut ass back down on my cock whore!"

Avery didn't say a word. She just turned to face my hiding spot and lowered herself onto his cock until it was balls deep in her asshole. She stared at the cracks in the wardrobe the whole time as she bounced up and down on his cock like it was nothing. Jason wrapped a hand around her throat, choking her the whole time, and used the other to rub her pussy making her cum time after time.

"Your hour is just about up Jason, you better hurry before my husband gets back." Avery gasped as she sat balls deep on his cock and ground her hips against him.

"Bend over like the worthless whore you are then. I'm gonna make sure you never forget me."

Avery squirted all over the floor when he said this, then quickly bent over the bed, giving me full view of her ass again.

Jason spanked her, 4 times, hard, leaving bright red marks and making her cry out in pain. Then he shoved his cock back in her ass from behind and fucked her harder and faster than I thought was humanly possible, pulling her hair and calling her names the whole time.

"FUUUUCKK, cum for me jason! Fill my ass with your thick cum! I want it! I need it in my ass!!"

And she meant it.

Jason fucked her to another orgasm and then pressed deep in her asshole and unloading his huge cumload, filling her asshole like never before. He climbed onto the bed and held his cock up to Avery's face. She took it in her mouth and sucked every last drop of his cum from him, and licked him clean before collapsing face down, ass up over the bed, full of a strangers cum.

"Get dressed and go now, my husband is due any minute." "Oh and next time, I'd love for you to bring your friends along."

Jason dressed and left, leaving a note on the sideboard with his contact details, smirking to himself. The minute that door closed behind him I almost fell out of the wardrobe. "Baby that was incredible!"

"Shut up and lick me clean Hank!"

I dropped to my knees and began to lick her asshole, tasting all of his cum. She made me lie on the floor so she could crouch over my face and let all of his cum run out. I led there with my mouth wide open as his cum dripped into my mouth and all over my face. She sat on my face, making sure I got every last drop and covering my face with the rest as she stroked my rock hard cock.

"Want some more cum you naughty boy?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

She stroked my cock hard and made me cum into her hand, then she turned around and let it drip into my mouth, wiping the rest of it all over my face.

"I can't wait to get to know his friends honey,"

*****