Avery's Desire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're hot." Avery breathed as he kissed Rick's mouth.

"So are you." Rick grinned. He kissed Avery again on the mouth, then the chin, working his way down to the dip in his throat. He kissed his collar bone then worked his way down his chest once more, teasing his nipples with his tongue. "God Avery, I wanna taste every inch of your body."

Avery chuckled lightly as he gazed into Rick's eyes. "Are you really sure about that?" He teased.

Rick raised an eye brow as a wicked grin played across his lips. He dropped his hand down between Avery's legs and squeezed his cock through his pants. Avery gave a tiny yelp, more surprised than anything else. "Oh yeah..." Rick mused, "I'm sure."

Avery pulled Rick against him and pressed their lips together, kissing him hard. Rick returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Avery and holding him tight. Avery felt the warmth of Rick's breath against his ear as he gently nipped at it. He kissed his ear lobe, then his neck and back to his lips. They kissed for what seemed a life time, each of them lost in the passion that was growing between them. The world seemed to melt away and nothing else mattered in that moment but the two of them locked together in an intimate embrace.

Avery loved the way Rick held him; he loved the way he kissed him and the way that his hands felt exploring Avery's body. Something about being with Rick just felt...right. He realized suddenly that any doubts he had about Rick loving him were slowly being erased from his mind. He could feel Rick's love, it felt real, and it felt good. It felt like the type of love he had dreamed about for so long, but never had with anyone before...not even with Brian.

Avery's eyes turned glossy as he caught himself fighting back tears. Rick pulled back and looked at him, concern now visible on his face. "Ave, baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

Avery smiled as he wiped at his eyes. "Nothing," He wrapped his arms around Rick's neck and hugged him. "Nothing at all."

Rick blinked, confused. "Then why are you crying?"

"Because," Avery laughed a bit. "Because...I think I may be in love with you."

Rick smiled a wide, happy smile then crushed Avery against him, holding him tight. He chuckled and kissed the side of his face. "Now I think I might cry." He said.

Avery giggled and kissed him back. "Hey Rick?" Avery sat up and starred into his eyes. "Let's go home."

"Okay," Rick nodded. "We should let Trash and Kat know we're cutting out early today though."

"Alright." Avery agreed. He slipped down off the stack of boxes he'd been sitting on and grabbed his shirt. "You better get dressed first." He snickered, handing Rick his own shirt. "You go out there like that and Kat may get all hot and bothered, then I will have to slap her." He winked at Rick and Rick laughed.

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't be the best way to welcome her into the band."

"Probably not." Avery smirked.

"Okay, just give me a minute, I'll be right back." Rick kissed Avery again then headed for the door.

"Don't keep me waiting too long." Avery called after him.

"Never," Rick grinned. "I think we've both waited long enough.

Rick shut the door behind him, giving Avery some privacy to put his shirt back on and compose himself. Once he was gone, Avery fished his cell phone out of pants pockets and turned the screen on. He opened a text box and typed, "My answer is no. I'm sorry, but I can't just abandon my band or my friends."

He paused for a moment and looked over the screen. A little piece of his heart was breaking but he knew that he had to be true to himself. Plus, it wasn't fair to Rick or Brian to keep them both waiting on an answer, he had to make a choice and he knew what that choice was, he chose Rick. "I'm not ready to give up on my dreams," He added to the text, "And I don't think it's fair of you to expect that of me. When you have the time we should video chat. We really need to talk and it should be face to face." He clicked on Brian's name and hit send.

Avery realized that in the end, it was always Rick. Rick was the one he turned to when he was scared or upset. Rick was the one that comforted him and held him close when he felt like he couldn't go on another day. Rick gave him encouragement, Rick inspired him. Rick was the one he'd wanted all along, he loved him; he just hadn't realized it until now. When it came down to it, Avery knew that Rick would always be there for him, and Avery wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

Whether he made it as a huge rock star or not, Avery knew that Rick would still be by his side, supporting him the whole way. That, Avery realized, was what true love is, supporting each other, encouraging each other, and believing in each other no matter what. Good or bad, they would face the future head on. They could handle whatever life threw at them, because they would face it together; and together, they would never fail.

___________________________________________________

As soon as they were both inside, Rick kicked the front door closed and dropped his coat on the floor. Avery barely had time to get his coat and boots off before Rick scooped him up in his arms, cradling him like a baby, and carried him to the bed room. Rick gently laid Avery down on the bed then took a step back as he hastily pulled his shirt off and tossed it behind him.

Avery grinned and licked his lips. "So sexy." He murmured.

Rick crawled onto the bed, pushing Avery back against the pillows, and kissed him on the mouth. "Not nearly as sexy as you." He moaned.

Rick kissed him again, this time forcing his tongue into Avery's mouth. Avery opened to his kiss, wrapping his arms around Rick and pulling him down closer to him. Rick pushed Avery's shirt up as his hand slid over his belly and chest. His thumb brushed over Avery's pink, pert, and hard little nipples. Avery trembled under Rick's touch. Rick continued to tease him, rubbing his nipples, then pinching and pulling on them. Avery Groaned and writhed on the bed beneath him.

He pulled Avery's shirt off, dropping it to the floor then pinned his arms up above his head by the wrists. Rick grinned mischievously at him. His cinnamon orbs burned with intense desire as he devoured Avery with his eyes. He resembled a fierce and hungry wolf stalking its prey; his predatory gaze excited Avery, making him want Rick that much more.

His mouth found its way to the soft, supple flesh of Avery's chest where he eagerly began to kiss and suck at his nipples. He trailed his tongue around the areola, licked the soft pink flesh, feeling it harden between his lips. Rick pulled Avery closer to him, his appetite for Avery's flesh growing stronger with each moan and sigh that escaped the younger mans mouth. The warmth of his skin, the way his chest rose and fell with each breath, and the steady rhythmic pounding of his heart was driving Rick to the brink of pure madness.

Rick could feel his passion spring to life as it pressed painfully against the inside of his pants, demanding to be set free. Avery too was rocked with hungry greed. He wriggled on the bed, whimpering, pleadingly, as Rick consumed him. His hips rose from the mattress as his body arched and jerked. His thighs quivered as he pressed them against Rick's sides.

"Easy boy," Rick teased. "I know what you want, but I'm going to make you work for it."

"You're torturing me." Avery groaned.

"I know," Rick grinned. "But it's all part of the game."

He slid his hand over Avery's crotch and began to massage him through his pants. Avery was impossibly hard, he was aching for release, but Rick just continued to punish him. He bit Avery's nipple and flicked it with his tongue. His hand still grasped the bulge that jutted out from beneath the tight material of Avery's pants, his fingers working it, owning it. "You're mine now boy." Rick whispered in a darkly seductive voice.

Avery gasped. He bit his bottom lip and moaned deep and low. Rick kissed his neck, biting and sucking hard at his flesh like a vampire drinking its fill. Rick moved to his throat, kissing the dip between his collar bones. Avery pinched his eyes closed breathed deeply, his heart was pounding so loudly now that he was certain the sound was deafening. He felt as though his heart would burst out of his chest at any moment. The passion he felt now was leaving him breathless, it was overwhelming, but he didn't want it to end.

Rick smiled seeing the state that Avery was in, he liked ravaging his body, and he relished in the sensation that it was causing within him. He kissed Avery's chest once more before his mouth gravitated towards his lower abdomen, kissing a line down his stomach, passed his navel, and resting just above the top of his pants. He slid his hands up along Avery's thighs until he had a firm grip on his hips then he jerked the boy sharply towards him.

Rick pressed his head between Avery's thighs and began sucking him hard through his jeans. Avery cried out, his head rolled to the side as he choked back an exasperated moan. "Oh God, fuck, Rick!" He whined. "You're cruel, don't torture me this way."

"We're getting impatient, aren't we?" Rick mused.

"Yes..." Avery hissed between clenched teeth. "Please, I want it, please I need it now!"

"What do you want?" Rick slid his hand over Avery's crotch again, squeezing it gently.

"You want me to take this out?" He played.

"Yes..." Avery said again, his cries becoming more desperate. "Please..."

"Are you hard for me?" He asked him, grinning wickedly.

"Yes," Avery groaned. "I'm so hard, please Rick."

"You want me to suck you off, don't you?"

Avery's eyes shot open. For a moment he couldn't breathe. He could hardly believe what Rick had just asked him. Avery's limit for holding out had just been exceeded. "Oh my God yes, Rick, fuck yeah!" He suddenly felt like he had just won the fucking lottery. His cock was throbbing so bad now, his legs were shaking, and his body was rocked with white hot desire as he anticipated what was to come.

Rick laughed at Avery's enthusiasm. "That's right..." He said as he started to undo Avery's jeans. "I know what my naughty boy likes."

Avery's body began to tremble. If Rick teased him anymore he was going to explode. Avery was surprised at Rick's boldness to say the least. It was more than he could have ever hoped for, it was like his dream from the other night was actually going to come true. His arousal sprang to full life when he felt Rick slowly pulling his jeans down, over his hips, and past his legs.

Rick pushed Avery's pants off the bed then positioned himself between the boy's legs, and slowly, teasingly, began kissing his knees and moving his way across his thighs, spreading his legs apart as he kissed him. Avery moaned with every kiss and caress, his entire body was animated and eager for more.

Rick smiled as his eyes moved hungrily over Avery's naked body. His white skin, silken and so soft was illuminated under the ambient lighting of the room. He was beautiful, utter perfection; a work of art etched in smooth alabaster. The only contrast against that ivory flesh was the neatly manicured tuff of black fur between his legs that was sculpted into a tidy little triangle, giving his private area a slightly feminine feel.

Rick let his fingers slide playfully through that hair, stroking it, and running his thumb through the short, soft curls that spread out across that secret place. Rick took his time exploring, getting to know every inch of Avery's body. He wanted to memorize every line, every curve, and every last detail. There was no part of Avery that Rick did not want to know intimately. He wanted to drink him in, savor the sight of him as well as his scent and the way his skin felt beneath his finger tips. He wanted to enter him, consume him, and possess him entirely until they were one.

Rick kissed the inside of Avery's thigh as his hand moved to touch the organ. It was erect and jutting out from between his thighs, ready to be taken. Rick worried at first that it would feel awkward, maybe even wrong. He'd never held another man's sex in his hand before and he honestly didn't know how he would react once he was there. Surprisingly, even to him, he found it to be quite alluring, especially once he heard the sexy noises that Avery made as Rick's fingers danced along the shaft.

His heart began to race as he realized that he was becoming more and more excited. The organ felt good in his hand, it was a piece of Avery, and he loved each and every part of that boy. There was no fear or uncertainty left in his heart, only love and the desire to make Avery his. He gripped him tightly in his hand causing Avery to twitch and groan. His throbbing member was hot against Rick's palm; his fingers encircled the width, his thumb stroking it mercilessly. He ran his thumb along the edge of the head then over the tip and along the eager little slit.

It was already wet, glistening with the clear, colorless, and viscous fluid that marked Avery's arousal. Rick moved his thumb gracefully around the head, anointing it with Avery's juices then he leaned forward and planted tender kisses upon it. Avery squeezed his eyes shut and moaned deeply. He was in one hell of a desire for Rick. Panting and groaning, begging for more. Rick was well receptive to his cries, wanting only to fulfill the boys every need. It brought a sense of pride and satisfaction to him knowing that he could cause so much pleasure for him. Watching Avery react to his efforts was more than just a little arousing; it set his soul on fire.

Rick brought Avery's member to his lips and extending his tongue, he licked the head, tasting Avery's sweet juices. "Oh God!" Avery exhaled, gripping the sheets tightly in his fists as he began to squirm beneath Rick. Rick licked him again, this time playfully encircling the tip with his tongue. He licked the slit, allowing more of his sweet juices to seep into his hungry mouth.

"God Avery..." Rick moaned, "You taste amazing." He descended on him again, this time taking the head in his mouth and sucking on it. Avery nearly jumped off the bed. Rick grabbed his hips and held him tightly as he continued his assault on Avery's organ. What Avery lacked in length he more than made up for in girth though Rick still had no problem taking it all in his mouth. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked hard, moving his mouth up and down along the shaft.

Avery was breathing deep and heavy now, sharp noises of pleasure cut through the air and pierced the near darkness of the room. Rick worked faster and more vigorously, alternating between sucking and licking. His right hand slid up along the length again as his mouth engulfed it. The hot, wet, feel of Rick's mouth was like heaven. Avery bit his lip to the point of bleeding as he tried to keep himself from crying out loudly as Rick gave his dick a good tongue bathing.

He cupped Avery's balls in his free hand and started to massage them gently. It felt strange to have another man's sack in his hand but it also felt good. His balls were relatively small and nearly hairless. The warm, smooth texture of his skin sent waves of passion throughout his entire being. Rick began wondering what it would feel like to bury himself deep inside of Avery. He realized then just how badly he yearned to be with him.

It wasn't just sex that he wanted; he wanted the intimacy, and that special feeling that comes when two people share the most guarded parts of each other. For Rick, making love wasn't about lust; it was more than just the physical act. Making love was personal, it was visceral. Being close to Avery was what mattered most to him, and two people couldn't get any closer than they were while making love.

Rick couldn't get enough of him. The taste, the feel, even the sounds he made was so enticing; it was all so amazing, so breath taking. Rick had never felt so close to someone before, or so hopelessly in love. Each time Avery shuttered at his touch Rick's passion and longing for the boy intensified. He wanted, no—he needed—to bring Avery to the climax of his pleasure. Furiously working the organ, Rick pumped his hand along it while taking it further into his mouth until the entirety of it disappeared between his lips.

Avery's chest heaved. His heart lurched and his blood began pumping rapidly throughout his body. He couldn't hold back any longer, he knew he was about to explode. "I...I...Rick, Oh God, I'm going...to..." He breathed out in sharp, forceful, exasperating breaths, "I'm going to..."

Rick began sucking him harder while stroking him faster and with more determination. He wanted to taste him, all of him; he wanted to feel the hot, salty, liquid fill his mouth and slide down his throat. Avery arched his back and cried out, gripping the bedding tightly in his hands. His face contorted in an expression of enervation as he came in short, spastic, bursts.

Rick drank him in greedily, sucking hard at the organ until Avery had spilled the very last drop and was spent. Rick removed the organ, now limp, from his mouth and licked his lips. He moved to Avery's mouth and kissed him passionately, forcing his tongue in and sharing Avery's taste with him. Instinctively, Avery wrapped his arms around Rick and pulled him down, pressing their bodies together. He kissed him back hard, moaning and out of breath. Rick broke the kiss, pulled back and stared down at the boy beneath him. Avery was panting heavily and he had tears in his eyes.

"So beautiful..." Rick whispered as he kissed him again. Avery clutched him hard, pushing his fingers into Rick's back. Rick gave out a soft, deep, groan. "I love you Avery." He said.

Avery looked at him and smiled. His heart was pounding; his body was weak and shaking. He was in a haze of lust and desire but there was something else there too, something that, until now, was uncertain or maybe he had just been too afraid to accept it. It was love. He loved Rick and he knew it. Just looking into his eyes his felt his heart flutter and this overwhelming sense of joy just took hold of him and lifted him so high that he felt like he was flying. "I love you too." He said as he wiped at his eyes. "I love you so much."

Rick smiled; his eyes glistened with tears when he heard Avery speak those words. Nothing in the world could have made him happier in that moment. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair. "I think I need a cold shower." He chuckled.

The smile faded from Avery's face then. He looked at Rick, confused. "But...don't you want to..."

"Have you talked to Brian yet?" Rick asked him.

Avery blinked. "I texted him and told him that my answer was no, I won't move out there with him, but no, I haven't spoken to him face to face yet."

Rick nodded. "Then we should wait. I want to be with you more than anything, but when that happens, I want you to be mine totally and no one else's."

Avery understood, he was disappointed, but he understood. "I respect that." He said. "And, you're right. I should talk to him first and make a clean break, he deserves that at least."

"Are you absolutely sure that this is what you want?" Rick asked him. "Because if you're having any doubts tell me now, I don't..."

"I'm sure." Avery said quickly and with total certainty. "I love you Rick, you're the one I want to be with, you and no one else."

Rick was beaming. He leaned over and kissed Avery tenderly on the lips. "You have no idea how happy you've made me." Rick said. "It's like a dream come true."

Avery blushed. He raised an eyebrow, glancing at the front of Rick's jeans. "You better get that shower." He teased.

"Yeah, you ain't kidding." Rick felt himself blush some. He kissed Avery again and then pushed himself up from the bed. "It's still early." He said, looking at the boy. "You feel like renting a movie tonight?"