Avril Lavigne: A Christmas Treat

Story Info
Avril treats her man for the holidays.
5.5k words
4.76
13.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Dressed in a soft grey robe, Avril Lavigne looked in the mirror as she applied the last of her black eyeliner. Pouting a little, she was satisfied with how she looked, knowing her man would love the look of her like this. Dolled up, long blonde hair tussled and pulled over her shoulder, a look that begged him to play with her; which is exactly what she intended.

She wanted to repay him for the lustful session they'd enjoyed the previous night, which had all started with him asking her to shave her pussy smoothly for him. Now, she had initially been reluctant to do it, not because she had any issue with it but because she liked the neat, sharp lightning bolt she had shaved instead, pointing down to her clit with her dark pubic hair. He liked it as well, but on this occasion had asked her to shave it smooth, saying it could be a Christmas treat with a smile. Eventually won over, Avril had agreed to it, and then spent a good while in the bathroom shaving her pussy to utter perfection for him, getting every last little hair so she was gorgeously smooth, her soft lips a silken treat.

And he had treated them as such and made her very glad she'd done it, as when she came out of the bathroom and dropped her towel for him to show off, he'd stared at her, taking in every gorgeous feminine curve of her body, and then immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. With a sexual hunger for her that made the Canadian singer tingle in excitement, he'd thrown her down on the bed and immediately sunk down between her smooth legs, hands pulling over her thighs as he held her firmly and attacked with his tongue. She'd only been able to gasp and arch in sensation and sensitivity as his hot tongue ran over every freshly shaven millimetre of her pussy, igniting the delicate nerve endings as he melted her resistance and set about devouring her, his tongue splitting her smooth lips and delving inside her, tasting her and attacking her clit intently. Within a few seconds she'd been unable to hold her strained, craning position from the bed to watch him and had collapsed onto the sheets, digging her fingernails in as she gave slow, grinding motions of her pelvis to accentuate things until be brought her to a brilliant orgasm that made her buck and push from the bed, legs trembling as he held them.

In the gasping aftermath, she'd reached down to run her fingers through his hair as he just let her cool down with soft kisses over the inside her thighs and onto her tummy, still holding her in place. She thought that would be it, and after a couple of minutes recovering she'd pushed herself up on the bed to look down, only to shudder as his tongue immediately ran across her clit again, so sensitive she'd almost doubled up at the touch, legs bending tightly. In her moment of overwhelmed sensation, he'd suddenly pulled away from her and rolled her onto her stomach, smacked her firmly on the ass and then spread her open with both hands to allow him to press his mouth to her and draw his tongue all the way from her clit, up her newly smooth lips and over her tight back hole, making her clench and shiver in unadulterated pleasure. She loved having her asshole licked, one of her forbidden pleasures, and as his tongue had circled and teased at hers she'd been unable to refuse him, her pussy tingling and wettening once more.

He licked all over her pussy, thrusting his tongue deeply inside, and testingly pressed at her tight anus, feeling her squeeze and pulse at him as he licked. Introducing two fingers, he'd easily slid them inside her silken pussy, working them back and forth in tandem with his licking, until he'd pressed them to her G-spot and stimulated her vigorously with intense probing of his tongue that had brought her to another powerful, shuddering orgasm, her legs drawing around behind him to keep him in place. Gasping in exhausted satisfaction, she'd released him and he'd drawn himself up from behind her, leaning over to put a kiss on her cheek and then another firm smack on her ass as he'd left her to recover. She'd risen a little while after, but her legs had stayed shaky for hours afterwards.

That was yesterday evening, and now it was Christmas eve and she wanted to treat him. He'd had to go out that morning, so she hadn't seen him all day and wanted to surprise him when he came home, having been unable to treat him when they'd woken up. Hearing his key in the door, she gave herself one last check as he let himself in, checking her pockets and picking up her Santa hat as she left the bedroom.

"Hey baby," she smiled, heart surging a little, just waiting before putting her moves on.

"Hey," he said, casting his gaze down over her soft grey gown, pulled snugly round her gorgeously petite body as she stepped close to him, sliding her arms up around his neck. She drew herself up on her toes to kiss him, straining to reach as he leaned down to lock lips with her, his hands pulling round her back, feeling her lithe body through the thin grey cotton. Holding onto him and kissing hungrily at him, flicking her tongue into his mouth, his arms tightened around her slender body, and with effortless ease he picked her up to his height so they could more hungrily kiss, one of his hands pushing down to squeeze her ass. Pulling away, Avril leant her head back as he continued to kiss softly under her chin.

"I hope you had a good day," she said, giving a little shiver as he kissed her just right to turn her on even more.

"I did, and it's better now," he said with a smile, kissing softly at her jawline. Avril smiled and kissed him again, then pulled away to be let down, which he did.

"It's about to get even better, because I'm going to repay you for yesterday," she said, looking up with a naughty little smile that he knew well as she squeezed his hand and led him into the front room, complete with their Christmas tree. He didn't utter a word, completely on the page of what she meant and more than happy to comply. Turning round in the glow from the tree lights, Avril flicked up her Santa hat with a smile and then reached up to tug it on, settling it into place.

"I'll keep my hair free, I know you'll want to pull it," she teased, beaming as she swept her long blonde hair forward over her shoulder and gave her hat a final adjustment for him, knowing that keeping him waiting would only make him harder for her. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a pair of black, thick-framed glasses; he absolutely loved seeing her wear them, it was a thing for him, and she was going to give him a special treat with them. Staring into his eyes, she unfolded them and reached up to slide them slowly on, smiling widely as he gazed at her.

"What's with the glasses?" he asked, perhaps not daring to hope.

"I know you like them, and they're for when you're...finished," she said with a naughty smile and a flick of her tongue, insinuating clearly what she would let him do with them. His heart pumped hard as he heard her offering something he'd wanted her to do for a long time, trying to stay calm so he could enjoy every minute of it, deciding to stay silent.

"And finally," she said, pulling a tube of lube from her other pocket, shaking it at him slightly and flicking her eyebrows.

"What's that for?" he asked, brain not quite connecting the dots momentarily.

"You know exactly what it's for," she smiled.

"You mean..." he half asked, not quite wanting to say it.

"Yeah, like you always wanted," she said with a bite of her lip.

"Fuck," he breathed, hauling in another deep one as Avril stood the tube down to one side. He had wanted to have anal sex with her for so long, and now she was finally offering it to him and in the hottest way. As his mind ticked over on it for a second, Avril stood back up to face him, then reached down for the tie of her soft grey robe. Looking at him foxily through her sexy glasses, she undid her gown and pulled it open to reveal her tight, toned body and then shrugged it off in one smooth motion, pushing her perky breasts out and leaving her standing completely naked before him in the soft light of the tree.

"Merry Christmas baby," she purred, drawing her hands up her pale thighs a little as he took her in, his gorgeously petite Canadian, her body perky and toned, pussy the silken perfection he had left it the day before. He simply reached out for her and she came to him, craning up on her toes to kiss him again, hands at his sides as his slid round her smooth back, pulling her intently against him as they kissed deeply once more, tongues pressing and twisting together as they let their hunger engulf them. His hands ran over her delectable body, down to the lovely curve of her hips to grab a handful of her fine ass, squeezing her tightly as her hands slid down and found space between them, rubbing over the front of his jeans and fondling him in a no-nonsense manner. They didn't need to speak now, knowing exactly what they were doing as Avril rapidly pulled his trousers open and freed his rock hard cock, wrapping her slender grasp around his throbbing cock, feeling just how hot and ready he was for her she craned up to continue kissing him. He mumbled in pleasure as she stroked and gripped his cock, feeling him pulse in her grasp. As his fingers strayed to her asshole, just touching at the forbidden hole, she bit his tongue a little, making him mumble in surprise at it, before she released it and then bit his lower lip, pulling it slightly with a little giggle as he gave a murmur at it, his cock throbbing in her hands.

Wasting no more time, Avril dropped onto her heels and then sank down to her knees before him, stroking his cock a couple of times before she flicked her hair back and closed her mouth over him, hearing him sigh deeply with pleasure as she started to suck. He just revelled in her skill as she sucked with the perfection strength, applying her tongue to him and twisting her head a little to let him rub at her soft cheeks. She felt a little tingle of approval run through her as his hand settled into her hair, not pressing or forcing her at all, just letting her know she was doing a great job. He just enjoyed her sucking for a minute or so, dutifully working at him as her hand grasped around the base of his shaft, before he released her and pulled his shirt off, throwing his watch aside with it as he got ready to take her. Wanting to ramp things up, Avril released his cock and took hold of his hips again, wiggling her mouth on him to settle herself before she pushed firmly to squeeze him into her throat, swallowing much of his cock as he gave a shuddering groan at the sensations, the singer just holding for a moment before withdrawing with a heavy breath.

"Yeah, you like that?" she said raggedly, stroking his cock as she caught her breath momentarily. And a moment was all she got as he reached down into her long, blonde hair again and pulled her back onto his cock, her hand obediently going back to his hip as he pressed her deeply onto his cock, Avril letting him slide right into her throat again to feel her contract around him. She deepthroated him vigorously for the next couple of minutes, knowing it was what he wanted, feeling his rock hard cock throbbing and jumping in her mouth as she applied her tongue and pushed down on him to get him deep inside her mouth, almost tripping her gag reflex as she did, wanting to please him.

And then with that he was done, wanting more of her, pushing her down just a final time to feel her almost choke and then pulling her off with a gasp, Avril looking up at him as he leaned down to kiss her hungrily, breathlessly, before he pulled away and pushed her down to the floor, the singer letting herself tumble around onto her hands, twisting her hips around in readiness as he quickly stripped off his jeans to cast them aside, leaving him naked and erect for her, dropping down on his knees behind her gorgeous body as she assumed the position for him, perfectly smooth pussy bulging invitingly between her thighs. Holding his stiff erection, his other hand slipped to her waist, squeezing her slightly as he pressed forward to tease the head up her silky pussy lips, feeling her slick heat spread over him.

"I'm just gonna go in your pussy for a bit," he said, unable to resist her perfectly shaven treasures.

"Ok, but just for a minute. I don't want you to spoil your...appetite," she said with a smile, looking back at him with a wink. It was soon lost in her open-mouthed gasp as her slipped inside her, eyes creasing shut as he pressed deeper, her pussy tight but so wet, body unable to resist him as he thrust his hips forward to slide into her hot, snug body. He groaned in pleasure as he pulled back and then slid inside her again, all the way this time, her pussy ready and waiting to receive him, Avril moaning in guttural enjoyment as his thick cock dove into her body, stretching out the walls of her snug pussy until he pressed to her ass with his hips. She felt everything as he pressed to her freshly shaven lips, his other hand taking hold of her waist now as he pulled back for another thrust, faster this time as he effortlessly slid into her, burying every last bit of his penis into her with a grunt of pleasure, matched by her own as he pulled back on the flare of her hips. Staying deep, he started to work up into a quicker rhythm, starting to fuck her properly, holding her waist tightly, dominantly, as he thrust against her toned ass to bury himself inside her. But she wanted more, she wanted him to have anal sex with her like she'd planned. It had been a few years since she'd last been fucked in the ass, having had some painful experiences with it, but she wanted to give it to him.

But he didn't disappoint her, giving her a couple of final, powerful thrusts to bury himself into her delectable pussy and then reaching beside her to grasp the tube of lube she'd brought, making her heart surge as he slipped out of her. This was the moment, when he would finally get what he wanted; to stretch her ass, to have her final hole, something he had wanted for so long. Time seemed to slow as she waited, hearing him open the tube and squeeze some out, seconds stretching on before she gasped slightly as his slippery finger slid over her tight asshole, spreading it all over her tight muscle. There was a pause, and then she gave a contented groan as his finger slide into her ass, easily pushing through the tight muscle to spread the lube inside her. Instead of an instinctive tightening, she found herself quite willing to relax and easily allow him access, ready to take his cock. In a few more seconds he quickly applied the thick lube liberally over himself, wanting to be able to slide easily inside her, to have what he'd always wanted from her.

"Ready baby?" he asked, more as a statement than anything else, since she'd promised her ass to him and he wanted to claim it before she changed her mind.

"Yeah, fuck me in the ass," she breathed, giving in to it, wanting to give him her most prized treasure. Holding her hip with one hand, he used to other to guide his shaft to her tight back hole, pressing forwards against it. Despite her eagerness, he slipped off target with his first push, down onto her smooth pussy, before realigning himself with her and pressing again, feeling her body resist him for a second before she suddenly gave way under him, her asshole giving up and letting him inside, his head popping through easily as he gave a grunt.

"Mm that's it," she murmured feeling him enter her, comfortably stretching for him, loving the grunt of sheer pleasure he gave. His hand tightened on her waist, his other joining it, as he pressed forward, sliding more of himself into her booty, Avril now groaning as he gave her more. She squeezed her asshole on him to stop him mid-way, sending pleasure through him as he felt her clamp down to make his cock flex, and a strong sensation through her with just a hint of pain, hinting at what it could be if she fought this. Pulling back, he gave her another couple of slow, controlled half-length strokes to give her a chance, and then pressed himself more firmly forwards to bury all of his thick cock inside her, making her mumble and then cry out as he went full depth in her, her muscles squeezing slightly again as she resisted it, wanting to let him in. And it felt great, she had to admit, giving herself to him, all of herself for his pleasure, just as she wanted to.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, unable to manage anything else, and unable to deny it felt good, a delicious full sensation as he took her anally for the first time.

"Fuck is right, we should have done this so much sooner," he breathed as he pulled back to give the first gratifying thrust into her tight ass, loving how perfectly fitting her sphincter was on his cock as he pushed it right to the hilt.

"Yeah we should," Avril managed with a strained voice, unable to deny out good it felt to have herself stretched out by him, fitting her like he was always meant to. She would have done it earlier if she'd known it could feel so good. She gave another groan as he pulled back and then thrust into her again, slowly and powerfully, easily overcoming her body and sliding deep inside her to press reassuringly against her ass. It just felt so right, and she knew she'd made the right decision as she felt his hands pressing into her waist, pulling against her hips as he started to work into a rhythm on her, confident she was relaxed enough to take it. Using the full length of his cock, he held onto her firmly and thrust in and out of her, just testing her muscles as he pulled right back and pressing to her ass as he drove in, using every inch of himself on her. It felt great for both of them, feeling sensation with every motion, Avril giving careful little squeezes of herself to enhance his pleasure.

"I'd say somebody liked this," he teased, making her blush and drop her head, but it was true. She loved the way he was owning her, and how good it felt to have his cock sliding in and out of her ass. She guessed her deserved to tease given how long she'd made him wait for it.

"When you're doing it I do," she admitted, pushing back onto him with the next thrust, their motion starting to get a bit harder and faster now. He pulled back more intently on her hips now, cranking her into him as he plundered her ass, using somewhat shorter strokes now and starting to thump against her booty, loving the feel of shoving powerfully into her with each push as her tightest hole squeezed at him. Avril reached up to push her glasses back on properly as he fucked her, grunting and gasping as she braced herself doggystyle for him to take, shoving back into his thrusts to accentuate the illicit pleasure spreading through her. Giving her a deep, hard thrust pushed a cry from her and he rode it for a moment, grinding into her before rocking back, reaching up for a handful of her blonde hair under her hat, making her gasp as he tugged her head back to let her know who was in charge.

"Who owns your ass, Avril?" he questioned with a smile, wanting to hear her say it. She didn't hesitate, wanting to spur him on.

"You do, you own me, all of me," she breathed, getting into giving herself up for him. She wanted him to have his fun with her right now, and it worked as she felt his cock stiffen inside her.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers
12