Avuncular

Story Info
A niece spends some quality time with her uncle.
1.2k words
3.89
40.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida covered her mouth with a hand to conceal her excited chortle when she cracked open the bedroom door of her Uncle Jasper. The room is dark and only illuminated by the lamp on the bedside table; but, nevertheless, she could see the shape of her uncle lying idle underneath the covers on the bed. Approaching the bed as quietly as an excited nineteen-year-old could be, Ida paused for a while to take in the peaceful features of her uncle. The yellow light of the lamp cast highlights on the streaks of greying hair tousled on the pillow, and Ida reached out to run her fingers through them but stopped when she realised that it would break his sleep.

She wanted this to be a surprise for her uncle for taking her in while her parents enjoy their vacation in Hawaii, which she would have gone along if she did not have summer school. But that did not matter now, because it meant that she could have her uncle to herself for two whole weeks. Such a thought alone could make her wet with anticipation. Her uncle was a handsome man, after all, and she dearly missed him after a month-long business trip to Europe.

Divorced a couple of years ago, her uncle had since been unattached and had turned most of his attention towards his only niece, who was attracted to his adventurous ways ever since she was capable of feeling anything romantic. For years, they danced along the edges of sexual morality with controlled embraces and hasty kisses on the cheek, until the eighteenth birthday of Ida, wherein she impetuously kissed her uncle on the lips and allowed him to take her virginity in the guest-bedroom right beside her parents'. Since then, they have tried to spend as much time with each other as possible without being suspicious. That was perhaps why her uncle jumped at the chance of taking her in when she could have gone to her grandparents instead.

Kneeling down, she laid her head on the mattress and closed her eyes to listen to her uncle breathe. It was a sound that mirrored the calm waves of the beach or rain in a cold night - something that she could listen to for the rest of her life. She glance at his face and sighed. She wanted nothing more than to ride him as soon as she arrived at his place, but a pile of homework and a project kept her away from him until now. In his sleep, he murmured something and shifted. It made Ida smile in amusement as she nudged him on the arm.

"Uncle, I had a nightmare," she whispered in his ear with a light giggle betraying her supposed fear. Her uncle woke up slowly and rubbed his eyes. He seemed rather surprised but placed a kiss on her nose. Ida lifted the covers and slipped in with him - embracing him tightly and burying her face into his chest. He purred like a cat and stroked a line from the nape of her neck down to her ass. Ida sucked a patch of skin on his neck and then pecked him on the lips before descending to the level of his crotch.

Her uncle needed a more thorough wake-up call, she knew and teased his soft member through his shorts. It moved slightly on its own, and Ida sucked on the clothed head. Above her, Uncle Jasper gasped and impatiently wound his fingers into her hair. He wanted this bad. Ida finally took out his cock when it was half-hard and licked its crown until her uncle was whimpering to be touched.

"Ida," her uncle muttered rather pitifully, dragging her head closer. Ida relented and slowly swallowed him to the hilt, careful to not trigger her gag reflex. She coughed when the organ hit her throat, but she continued despite the pain. When Ida reached the base, she pulled back a little before swallowing it again. Uncle Jasper moaned appreciatively, and she bobbed her head to the same act accordingly until her uncle was panting and dripping pre-cum down her throat.

Then, she pulled back with a deliberately long and hard suck that hollowed her cheeks. A trail of spit ran down her chin, and she wiped it off with the back of her hand. Ida looked up to Uncle Jasper and smiled before taking only the head into her mouth to suck and lick like a lollipop. Pre-cum leaked generously, and she swallowed everything with glee. Hungry for more, she bobbed her head again - this time in shallow and rapid strokes, never letting the head of the erection hit the back of her throat. It always drove Uncle Jasper crazy when she did that, and this time was no different as he began to claw the sheets with his free hand while the one on her head was limp.

"Ida - Ida, stop..," Uncle Jasper said in between gasps and wordless shivers, "Let me touch you... oh, fuck!" Ida licked her lips when she withdrew her mouth and climb to rest her head on the pillow beside her uncle who immediately kissed her hard on the mouth. Ida trembled like a leaf when Uncle Jasper touched her slit with a hand down the back of her lacy panties - worn only for him, of course. She was wet and beyond ready to be taken, but she did not complain when her uncle bent down to take a nipple into his mouth and teasing it with his tongue. Coupled with the fingers inside her, this made Ida cum, helplessly grinding against the fingers of her uncle.

But Uncle Jasper was not satisfied with only that as he took off her shirt completely and pulled down her panties when he slid down the mattress. Ida could feel his breath against her folds and shivered. She moaned when a warm tongue went in, testing its way around the crevice. Two fingers went in next, and the tongue busied itself on her clitoris. Ida groaned and began kneading her own breasts in search for more pleasure - exploding into orgasm when Uncle Jasper sucked her clitoris as he had sucked her nipple only moments ago.

Ida felt drained and exhausted, but the sight of Uncle Jasper with a rock hard cock between his legs kneeling between her own turned her on again. She pumped the erection playfully and flashed her uncle a smile to let him know that she is ready. Her uncle nodded and pulled out a condom from the drawer, pressing his lips against the back of Hana's hand when she helped his put it on.

Gasping as Uncle Jasper sheathed himself into her, Ida took an earlobe into her mouth and bit lightly. It made her uncle grunt softly, but he was evidently distracted by the tightness around his cock to care about any other stimulation. He rocked in and out of her - sometimes kissing her gently on the mouth when he was not gasping for air. Ida wrapped her legs around his waist and met his thrusts. It was their secret dance - a dance that picks up pace as desire builds and that culminates with a loud moan coming from both parties. Ida whispered the name of her uncle while the last waves of her orgasm rolled, and Uncle Jasper kissed her wet forehead as if he was an uncle unlike any other.