Awake with Jake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had enjoyed that and had muttered, "Ah yeah!" in his appreciation. I'd felt his hand on the back of my head, urging me to tongue him more deeply, and his other took up a gentle rhythm on his dick, not really wanking it properly but just squeezing it and sliding his foreskin back and forth over his bell-end to intensify his pleasure.

"Stick your tongue into me," he'd whispered. "Lick me out, man!"

I was already onto it, working my tongue as far into him as I could push it. His taste was amazing: I'd never experienced anything like it. It was a bit on the rough side, that much I'll grant you - I mean, it was blatantly clear what I pushing my tongue into - but at the same time, on some weird base level, it was off-the-scale exciting. My own cock was throbbing in my briefs - literally aching for me to beat it off like it sometimes gets when I'm looking at some really steaming lesbian porn. How the hell could sticking my tongue up another lad's arse do that to me? What was it about doing this that was just so fucking horny?

"You've thought about this a lot since, haven't you?" dad asked, draining his wine glass.

"Sometimes, yeah," I nodded. "At... er... certain times."

Dad grinned at me: we both knew exactly which times I meant.

I wondered at that moment how often my dad thinks about other men when he masturbates. Whether, like me, he mainly thinks of females but just occasionally - when he's in the right mood - he lets his thoughts turn to his own gender and have a good tug at the thought of how much fun a guy's butt can be. Or whether he's cranked it up a few notches and now mainly thinks of getting balls-deep with other blokes when he tosses off.

Needless to say, I wasn't about to ask him. If I did, he'd just spin me some crap about "moments of togetherness" and "fraternal bonds" or whatever.

"I actually meant," he explained, "that you have, perhaps, relived the moment over and over to try and work out what was so exciting about it."

"Is that what happened with you? After the night you and Guy first did it?"

He nodded. "Yes. I couldn't understand how something that should, in the cold light of day, be so utterly revolting could elicit such a... well... dramatic state of arousal. I even did some research on it in the town library... not that I found much, aside from a particularly hostile librarian."

"I wasn't that freaked out," I told him. "But then I suppose I'd seen you go through everything you did, and the way you started meeting guys for sex and stuff. I'd kind of come to terms with it for you, so I guess that made it easier to accept in myself."

Dad nodded and smiled. At times like this he looked almost proud. Can a guy feel proud at seeing his own bisexuality expressed in his son?

Then he asked, "So what happened after you'd rimmed him, or is the answer to that too obvious for us to dwell on?"

I chuckled. "We didn't cum together, if that's what you mean. Well, not while I was under my duvet with my face stuck in his butt. We had a bit more fun that first night... and a lot more the next morning."

I looked at his empty wine glass and my beer which had barely a couple of swigs left in it. "You probably don't want to hear it, though. It's getting a bit late... maybe we should get to bed."

"I'd very much like to hear it, but only if you're willing to share such personal moments with me."

"Yeah, I don't mind," I shrugged. "Do you want me to top us both up?"

"It couldn't hurt to have a little drop of scotch as a nightcap," he smiled, and passed me his empty glass to put in the sink.

I pulled away from Marcus' arse and pushed the duvet to one side. The air in the room smelt clean and fresh compared to where my nose had just been.

"You gotta fucking try this, mate," I told him. "You gotta rim me, see what it's like!"

"Is that what it's called?" he laughed, still sounding drunk. "Like that guy from 'Red Dwarf'?"

I pulled my t-shirt off, I was feeling so hot. I knew it couldn't be the university heating - they were always kept it at the bare minimum to save money.

"Come on, Marcus," I insisted. "Rim my arse!"

He laughed again. "Is it called that because it was in an episode of the show? Did Rimmer lick someone's butt or something?"

"I don't know, mate," I said. "I don't watch it. Maybe it was called that before 'Red Dwarf' even went out. I don't know."

I yanked off my briefs and repeated, "Come on, mate, do it to me! I wanna know what it feels like."

I was going to be naked on my bed with another lad, which felt kind of momentous as far as my view of my sexuality went, but I no longer cared. I wanted to feel his tongue up my arse: nothing else really mattered at that moment.

He giggled again. "I don't know if I want to, Jake. I mean it's your bum, mate. You shit through it and stuff."

And stuff? What the fuck else did he think I did through it?

"I know that, dude, but it's nothing like you expect it to be. Trust me, mate, it feels amazing to get your face stuck in there. I would never have believed it, but it really fucking did!"

He laughed again but agreed that he'd try. "I'm so gonna chuck up. If I do, it's your fault, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," I snapped, and climbed up onto my bed, facing away from his head.

"Lie flat," I told him, positioning my feet on either side of his body and squatting over him. He giggled again, unsure of what I was doing in the near-darkness of the room, and said that something felt ticklish when he felt my bollocks nuzzle against his chin. Then called out in horror when he realised what I was doing, struggling underneath me as I lowered my splayed, hairy arse-crack down onto his upturned face.

===

To be continued

===