Awaken Your Inner Slut-Basic Level TWB

Info
A simple self help for women - Theta Wave Beats version.
3.3k words
3.87
20.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
841 Followers

A simple self help for women

This is the Theta Wave Beats version, which provides a better trance experience for most people. Some people find the low frequency hum annoying. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta_wave for more information.

Authors Note: This article uses self hypnosis techniques to help you improve your own sexuality. It is offered as both an audio file and a text file, there may be minor differences in them due to the performance of the reading. You will not be surrendering yourself to anyone, except to your own imagination.

The Induction used here is loosely based upon the one used by ("master_passion1900" in the "Hypnosex" series of stories and "Hypnotic Initiation to Slavery" series of stories ), however the one used here does not give up control to anyone else

Every night, when you go to sleep, you pass through a natural induction into a hypnotic state, the free form version of which we call dreams. Artificially induced versions of this mental state can help people to focus their entire mind, both conscious and subconscious, into making improvements in their lives.



Before you start make sure that you are prepared for my commands. Be sure you will have privacy for the next little while, that your doors are locked and that you will be undisturbed. Turn off anything that could be a distraction. This includes your computer, television, music, your phone. Turn off or dim any bright lights. You want to focus all your attention here on what I am telling you. Remove all clothing you might be wearing if possible when you are in a private area. Lie down comfortably, or sit in a comfortable chair, you will not go to sleep. Clear your mind focusing on my voice.

Forget about any distractions. Let go of your hesitation to experience this fully. Trust me and yourself completely so this will work. You clear everything else from your mind. Focus on my voice. Imagine the rest of the world does not exist, does not matter. Any other thoughts drift away, they are not important now. Forget everything else around you. Except for my words, all other thoughts drift away. Nothing matters but you and I. Focus on your breathing, breathe deeply and slowly, in and out, in and out. Relax and keep going, in and out, in and out. Let your body relax, let the tension slip away from your muscles.

Imagine a soothing red light, like a heat lamp at just the right distance, sweeping over your body, taking all the tension away. The soft, warm, pleasant, red light sweeps over you, one part of your body at a time. First over your toes and then they relax. All the tension fades, everywhere the light touches. This warm light travels up your legs, everything it touches relaxes, up your fingers, into your hands. The warm light seeks out any tension in your body, relaxing you wherever it goes. It scans over your thighs, your groin, your stomach, relaxing you like a heat lamp. It fills your back and chest, up to your neck and shoulders with this warm pleasant light. The warm, comforting light engulfs your eyes, covering your face, as the feeling of relaxation travels through every part of your body, from your hair to your toenails. It caresses you, growing to fill your entire body. You are so relaxed, you are feeling quite heavy, quite sleepy, quite relaxed. Your whole body should now be feeling true relaxation. Take a moment to enjoy the soothing feeling, this relaxing feeling.

Imagine I am tying balloons, filled with all your worries, plus enough helium gas to overcome them, to your wrists, first to your left, then to your right. Your arms start to lift, despite your worries. I tie more balloons to your wrists. All your worries pull away from your body, lifting your arms up to your shoulders. You feel comfortable in giving yourself completely to letting your worries lift away.

Imagine I am placing buckets, colorful children's buckets like you might take to a beach, the first bucket in your right hand, then a bucket in your left. Every time I say a word, I put some sand in each bucket. Every time you feel the weight of the sand get heavier, you feel the weight of your objections dragging you down. Your worries have been lifted, but your objections try to overtake you. Your arm strains against the buckets, but they are too heavy. They are making your whole body feel heavy. So heavy, so tired, fighting against objections and worries. They pull your arms so hard it almost becomes painful. So I cut the strings of the balloons, and your worries float away. I tell you to open your hands, before the buckets crash into the surface you are resting upon. The buckets disappear and all of your objections with them. You are free now, from any worry or objections when I tell you to do anything. You are safe, all you need to do is focus on my voice, listen carefully to what I tell you, and open yourself to the experience.

The state in which you exist now has the warmth and safety of a summer night. Zero your mind. You are now in a pure state. You are now your true state. You are ready to receive and obey any command I give you. Softly say to yourself that you are in control, you are focused on my voice, you are willing to receive. Take a moment to embrace this condition. Remember this state of being. You will return to it each time you hear my voice, and only my voice, say the phrase "Magenta Chipmunk". You will fall deeper into the state of focused relaxation each time you return.

Suddenly you feel someone's eyes upon you - a man's eyes - exploring every inch of your body. You enjoy this feeling, a very sexy man you have lusted over, even if you have never met before, obviously finding you very sexy, lusting after you. It makes you horny, you want to show him more. We give you express permission to be excited by him. We give you express permission to be erotic with him.

Imagine you are dressed as you normally do. You stand up, slowly striping off your clothes, one piece at a time. Say the name out loud for each item you remove. One piece at a time, each piece increases your arousal. Each piece makes you more horny. Take them all off and sit back down. You can feel your pussy swelling at the thought of him watching you. Your nipples are hard, fully engorged. Move your hands to them, caress them, rub them. As those hands rub your breasts, you can feel the lips of your pussy swell, engorging with lust. Your pussy is expanding, getting wetter, yearning to be filled. You are yearning to be taken by the man who is watching you. Already aware of the pleasure that is coming, you want to feel his fingers sliding down to your pussy. The desire is overwhelming. You are almost quivering with lust.

You realize the man is right behind you. You can smell his pleasant scent, can hear him breathing. You realize that the hands that are touching you are not your hands. You imagine everything the man does to you as you touch yourself. You realize that those are his hands, caressing, rubbing, bold and very personally exploring your body. His hands reach for your breasts, grabbing them firmly. One hand slowly moves down across your stomach, down between your thighs.

The hand seems to know what the pussy it is rubbing up and down wants. Your pussy's sensations travel through your lips until you can feel your swollen Clit aching to be touched. Fingers continue to slide over your pussy lips, to slide inside. Your heart is beating faster now that those fingers slide up those lips toward your Clit. They caress around it, slowly. Every circle makes you wetter. Your are hotter now, spreading your legs wide inviting him to fuck you. The man you want so much wants you so very much. Your legs are spread for him. The very thought of that turns you on even more.

He appears before you naked, his cock hard and ready to suck. You take his cock in hand, stroking it. You pull it to your pussy, desperate to fill yourself, to fill you wet pussy with his hard shaft. You feel the head of his prick, pushing against your pussy lips, feeling your pussy lips part as he enters you. You feel his big throbbing cock, pushing deep inside, filling you. You feel him drawing your sexual desire from you -- the head is about to leave you. Then you feel his thick shaft entering you, refilling you with all the sexual desire in the whole world. He can drain you and refill you, over and over without stopping, with every stroke. The sensation is more intense than ever before. Each thrust brings you closer to ecstasy. Each time he enters you, you want to come. Each time you need to come to feel his come, pushing deep inside you filling you.

Feeling him withdrawing from you, his hips slams forward again and he buries himself inside you. You spasm relentlessly around him. He picks up his pace as he continues stroking faster, working harder for you, deeper for you. You can feel a massive climax from your heat, with your heart beating against your chest. Your Clit will pull back, your pussy will tighten, you love this intense feeling of anticipation sweeping over you. (You will return to this intensely excited state just before climax when my voice says the phrase "vermilion chipmunk") You love it, you love having me tell you what to do. You love how wet it makes you, how horny it makes you. You want to obey all my commands. You need to open yourself to me. You stop moving your hands. Put them away from your breasts and pussy.

You want to give him pleasure, you want yourself to suck his cock. You realize that he is in front of you, his hardon right in front of your face. Without thinking, you lean forward and take it into your mouth. As you pull it out, it slowly parts your lips and then slides in and out as you suck. You can feel his hands in your hair. He is holding your head while you love being taken by him. You love taking him deep in your mouth over and over. You love learning how to please him better. You get off serving him. The thought of pleasing him with your mouth, being a slut tasting a women on a man's cock, fills your mind right now.

You can think of nothing but pleasing your man. You want nothing else only to please him. You desperately want to please him, to do anything for him. You love serving his cock, sliding in and out of your mouth. You being this way with him, sucking him, serving him. You love being nice to men like this. You love it completely. You know all this is true. Whatever you think of sex, whenever you think of being slutty, whenever you think of being used, you will feel your love of it overwhelming your emotions. Whenever you think of of it, you will feel intense joy. Always when you think of of it, you will feel happy and thankful to belong to him. His cock slips out of your mouth one last time, as he slips away from you. He disappears back behind you.

Imagine a woman in front of you, the most erotic woman you have ever seen. She could be a movie star. She could be a porn star. She could be a friend. She could be a family member. She is saying very sexually provocative things to you. She knows exactly what to say to seduce you, and she does. You are very excited by her, any attention from her is very flattering. We give you express permission to be excited by her. We give you express permission to be erotic with her. You tell her all of your erotic secrets, even things you could never even tell yourself before. She will know them now and she will use them to turn you on. You feel so naked, all your secrets exposed to her. Suddenly shy, you imagine yourself dressing in the most sexy outfit you have ever seen. Suddenly, you feel her eyes on you. She is behind you, in front of you, circling all around you. Her eyes are devouring every inch of your body, accepting it, cherishing it, adoring it. You enjoy this feeling, it makes you horny. You want to show her everything. You want to show her more.

Imagine yourself standing before her, slowly, sexily stripping off your clothes, one piece at a time. Call out the name of each piece of clothing as you remove it. You are more excited and more eager that she will soon be touching a naked body with each piece you take off. You want her to touch each bit of skin exposed and she does it with her eyes, as you slowly take all your clothes off. You can feel your breasts swelling at the thought of being watched by her. Your nipples are hardening in your hands. You caress them to show her hands how to rub your breasts. You can feel the lips of your pussy swell engorging with lust. Your pussy is expanding, getting wetter, yearning to be filled, even with her fingers, yearning to be taken by her, already aware of the pleasure that is coming. You want to feel those fingers sliding down to your pussy, the desire is overwhelming.

You begin to realize that she is right behind you. You can smell her pleasant scent, a different pussy, very wet, very excited. You can hear her breathing. You know those are not your hands, they are too experienced, they know just what to do to turn you on. Caressing, rubbing, her hand slides down your breasts to play with your nipples. Then slowly down across your stomach, between your thighs. Now you let her hands rub up and down your pussy lips, although sensation's travel from your pussy lips to your throbbing, swollen Clit, which is aching to be touched. Her fingers continue to slide over your pussy lips, sliding inside you. Your heart is beating faster, and you let those fingers slide up those lips in slow torture as they caress around your mons, slowly but finally reaching your Clit. Every circle makes you wetter, as you spread your legs wide, inviting her between your legs.

She is standing in front of you now. She is completely naked. Your eyes slowly travel to the smooth skin of her legs, the closely cropped hair of her cunt. You see the perfect curves of her hips, looking over her stomach, over her round breasts and stiff erect nipples, up to her luscious red lips, to her hair that hangs down to her shoulders. Meeting her bright eyes, they seem to glow as they stare into yours. You realize that she is waiting for you, waiting for you to ask her, what do you want. Do you want to please me. Do you want to lick my pussy. She says it to you as she kneels between your legs.

You quiver as her warm tongue touches the lips of your pussy. It slides up and down, sending sensations throughout your body, with each stroke up and down. Her fingers are still dancing on your Clit, driving you wild as you feel her tongue enter you. The sensation is more intense than ever before. You moan as she pushes your pussy lips apart, stretches your pussy with her fingers. She slowly fills you, urging you to climax with her fingers. You come as her tongue slowly slides back to your slick channel, traveling the length of your pussy lips again and again, up and down each pass.

Each climax feeds into the next, a passport into ecstasy each time. You want to come each time. You need to come each time. Up, down, her tongue flicks, then it enters you. Her wet finger starts back and forth across your Clit, her tongue slicing again and again through your folds. You can feel it coming on, your heart beats hard against your chest. Your Clit will pull back tight and erect in your pussy. Your pussy walls will tighten. You love this intense feeling of anticipation sweeping over you. She slides her tongue out to your Clit, then down to your tight channel, thrusting in, out, in, out. Everything is going flat out, you cannot resist any longer, in, out. You want to come, beg for it. Please let me come this time, in, in, in, out. Please let me come. Let it sweep through me back to the orgasm bank, to come. Please let me come. It must be time to come. You shudder because you cannot wait for permission. You must wait for permission. Out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in.

We give you permission to open yourself up to her to do anything for that pleasure. You feel yourself fall into this pleasure. You will crave it forever, but these waves of pleasure sweep through you. Take a moment to enjoy this feeling, when you wake up you will remember how good this example of a beautiful woman made you cum. Remember the waves of pleasure she gave you over and over again. You want to make her come. You want to make her pay, you need to make her pay, need to make her come like she has made you cum. She merges into you and you become her, powerful and beautiful and sexual. You can make love with men. You can make love with women. You can do anything, We give you permission.

You are now in your true state of complete loving. You return to this state each time you hear my voice say the phrase "Quantum Chipmunk" and each time you return here you experience even deeper, more intense climaxes. You now realize your body belongs to you. Your body will respond fully only to give you orgasms like these whenever you choose. Every night you go to bed alone and are feeling good, you will become aroused. Your breasts will swell, your nipples will become hard, your pussy lips will expand, your channel walls will engorge. Your legs will spread, aching for a cock to fill you. You will masturbate to an intense orgasm, and fall asleep easily. When you awake you will feel happy and satisfied. You will repeat our commands and permissions to yourself each morning, without having to say a word out loud.

Each time you repeat this session, the intensity and duration of your orgasms will increase.

You are now certified to have completed the Basic Slut level of your training.

When you wake up you will remember how good this felt. Remember the waves of pleasure you have felt, completely satisfied and happy, you will want to do it again.

As I count up to 10 you will gradually awaken. One, you remember the orgasms and how good they felt. Two, you remember all the permissions we granted you. Three, you remember the commands you were given. Four, you are becoming almost conscious now. Five, you feel satisfied and happy. Six, you want to do this session again tomorrow. Seven, you will send feedback to the author. Eight, you are becoming fully conscious now. Nine, you will get the best night's sleep of your life tonight when it is time to go to bed. Ten, wakey-wakey, you are wide awake now and you feel great.

Thank you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
craigool
craigool
craigool
841 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

To be a Doll [Text Induction] To be a doll...in Mind Control
Pleasantly Petrified Another short induction, designed to relax you into trance.in Mind Control
The Daddy A.I. A hypnotic app fills the needs of women with daddy issues.in Mind Control
The Dollmaker's Playlist You don't realise you've been brainwashed into his sex doll.in Mind Control
A Script for Those Already Sleepy Written for a hypnotized female. Though I would share.in Mind Control
More Stories