Awakened Ch. 01

Story Info
The young Crispin Solway.
2.8k words
4.34
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Useli
Useli
110 Followers

I flicked the end of my cigarette into the dirt and ground it out with my heel. Exhaling the smoke from my lungs I turned my head toward the building.

"Alright...time to collect." We walked to the door and I motioned Buck. He stepped back and kicked the door. Splinter's flew as the door was thrown open. We walked inside and looked at the man and his family.

A little blond headed boy holding tightly to his mother while the man stood in front of them. "I'm not paying you anymore! I'm through--" Buck raised his gun and shot him in the chest. The boy and his mother both screamed and he shot the woman as well.

Turning his attention to the boy shaking his mother, trying to wake her up. "Ain't no comin' back from the dead, Kid. Your mom and dad are dead and you're about to be as..." His fell straight back...blood pouring from a wound at his throat. The boy appeared standing over his body.

"They aren't my mom and dad...they died a long time ago. They were my aunt and uncle. They were never like me...never Vampire's."

He turned his attention to me, silver eye's glinting dangerously and pupil's slitted. Lifting his hand now coated with blood I couldn't help but smile.

"Come with me, Kid...you've got a place in this world at my side..." He walked forward and stopped beside me. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let's go...Son." With that the duo left the bloody scene behind...

*

Adopting the young Vampire had changed both their outlook's on life...

&

"Crispin...pay attention!" I shook my head and looked at the girl. "I'm trying to have a conversation with you!"

"Y-Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about this dream I had." She cocked her head.

"What dream?"

"N-Nothing, Sis." Absentmindly I began to toy with the small lock on my choker. It'd been there ever since I could remember...I was sure I could pick it if I wanted to but dad had warned me never to do so.

That it was something all the men in my family wore and true to his word, even he wore one. As did all my uncle's and our bodyguard's. I knew what kind of business he was in and while I didn't know if I approved...it wasn't any of my business to speak on the issue.

I'd discovered it when I was twelve. Like all twelve year old's we don't like to have a bedtime so I was up and wandering our large house. All the place's I wasn't allowed during the day I went during the night.

Dad knew I was doing it because once I had snuck into his study to have a look around. I was a bit more then surprised when door-knob turned and the door opened. I'd dove under his desk and hid for several minute's as he collected his paper's.

When I heard the door open I breathed a sigh of relief...and jumped when he chuckled and told me not to forget to turn the light off and put everything back where I found it.

Since then I'd been given free roam of the house. Well, when mom was out anyway. She loved me, there was no doubt but she was far too overprotective of me. Even more so when I entered high school.

Now, in my senior year I was lucky that I ever got out by myself without a bodyguard or a driver. It's not like I couldn't fight. My father had spent so much time and money on lesson's. I knew several fighting style's including Capoeira, Judo and of course old fasioned Boxing.

Along with that regular trip's to the gym, sport's and just being active had packed on pound's of muscle. That combined with my 6'4 frame meant that me being overpowered was pretty unlikely.

Of course, my mother had argued that bullet's aren't impressed with size. "You're zoning out again!" I shook my head and looked at her once agian.

"Sorry, sorry. I was thinking again, Sis. I'm gonna go have a talk with Dad. I'll see you later." I stood and left her room. I turned down the hall and greeted the maid's and butler's I passed with friendly smile's and word's.

They'd been as much a part of my life growing up as my parent and I could tell you everyone of their birthday's. Knocking on the door I was called to enter and I stepped in. "Hey, Dad. You wanted to talk to me, right?"

"That's right. You're eighteenth birthday it tomorrow. Is there anything you want? Anything at all?" There was a mischievous sparkle in his eye. "How about a woman? You should lose your virginity." My face turned bright red and he laughed.

"I...don't think my girlfriend would like that very much."

"Alright, how about a brand new car?"

"No thank's. I'm determined to buy my own car but...my girlfriend will be eighteen tomorrow. You could do something for her...her parent's died recently."

"That's what you want for your birthday? You're too nice, Son. It's gonna get you into trouble one day." A slight smile played at his lip's.

"I know, I know. It's a bad habit...but it's what I want. She hasn't been smiling since you lost her parent's and...well, I want her to smile again." He nodded. "Alright, I've gotta go try to charm a smile out of her, Dad. I'll see you later." I headed to the door and he stopped me.

"I love you, Son."

"I love you too, Dad..."

I lounged on her bed while she tried to complete her homework at her desk. "If you just let me help you, Mina, I'm sure--"

"I've got it!" Her sudden snap caused me to jump and mutter 'sorry' under my breath. Sighing she looked at me. "I'm sorry, Cris. I...didn't mean to--"

"It's fine...are you sure you don't want some help though?"

"I'll be fine." Putting my hand's behind my head I sighed. "What?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking that you're too hard-headed. You need to learn to accept help from other's." She stared at me for the longest time before nodding.

"Alright, if you want me to accept your help then you've gotta do something for me."

"What? That doesn't make any sense."

"Then, I guess I'll just fail my classes and you'll be off to college alone."

"Alright, fine." She giggled and scooted the chair closer.

"That choker...you never take it off. Why is that?" Shrugging I looked at her.

"Dunno. I've worn it since I can remember." She reached out and touched the lock on the choker. It was what prevented me from removing it.

"Cool lock...do you have the key?"

"Nope. No one does...it's been on since I can remember."

"Why?"

"Dad told me that I should never take it off. He said....well, he said a fortune-teller told him something bad would befall his first born son if he didn't wear this for his entire life. My father wasn't a superstitous man...but he thought it was better to err on the side of caution."

"Really? Isn't it annoying?"

"No, actually...you'd think it would be but it doesn't really bother me anymore."

"That's strange..."

A light movement beside me made me look over. Mina was settling in beside me on her bed. "Did I wake you?" I shook my head and leaned up.

"Spying the time I sighed. "Oh, shit, it's two AM? Mom is gonna kill me. I gotta go before I get in even more trouble."

"Um...could you...stay the night, please?" Realizing that I couldn't exactly leave her alone I laid back down beside her.

"But...the punishment can be delt with later." She snuggled close to me, her hair tickling my nose. Before I fell asleep I swore I heard her murmur 'thank you'...

Waking the next morning to someone softly stroking my temple I smiled. My eye's opened and I stared at her. "Happy birthday, Mina." She thanked me and I leaned up. Rolling my shoulder's I stood and grabbed my phone from her nightstand.

I wasn't surprised to find it had several angry voice-mail's from my mother...as well as several fromd dad assuring me that she would just be glad to see me in the morning...and to knock before entering their room tonight.

Surpressing my gag I tucked it into my pocket. "I should be really be going. I'll be back after I clean up though." She nodded and then stood, crossed the room and kissed me firmly. "I said I was coming back."

"I know...I just thought that you might enjoy that..." Nodding I reluctantly seperated and headed out the door to my car. While I was happy to work for my thing's a car was something my dad had sorta...well, forced on me for lack of a better word. I wasn't complaining. It was a 2010 Charger SRT-8. I loved the car...

Arriving home as quickly as possible I rushed through my morning routine, dressed and headed to my parent's room. I knocked on the door and it was pulled open. Mom hugged me tightly, though at her height of five foot it was more like she was hugging my lower-stomach.

I hugged her back and apologized for being out all night and not calling. Dad who was watching the event's laughed when mom began to yell at me. "Come now, Dear. I was staying out all night as his age...and so were you." Her face turned bright red.

"Well, I don't want anything to happen to my baby."

"Well, he's a man now, Kelly. You should give him a little more freedom. By the way, Son, I have a gift for you." Removing something from his nightstand he crossed the distance. "Hold out your hand." I did as he asked and he pressed a key into my palm.

"What's this?"

"That...is the key to a safe in New-York. In there are the deed's to all of the asset's amassed for you, as well as bank-note's worth million's. You're a man now...you're old enough to spend YOUR fortune." Taking a deep breath he appeared to be steading himself. "And...I have something else to tell you. We're...not your real parent's."

"Wha...What do you mean?"

"Your real parent's died with you were just an infant...your Aunt and Uncle were raising you when I...well, I had them killed." I think my heart stopped. "I was...a different person then. Cold...ruthless. Kelly and I had just learned that we'd never have another kid of our own and then...there you were as well. A young boy who needed a father...a family."

"I...I need some time to think, um...I'll see you guy's later..."

After collecting Mina from her place I took her out to a nice dinner and after parting way's with her later that night I found my way down a gravel road and to an deserted part of the forest. I enjoyed the sight of the full moon from the hood of my car...it seemed like minute's before I heard the sound of a car approaching. Not stirring from my spot the car stopped and was then shut off.

"Hmm...thought I'd find you here."

"What is it, Sara?"

"I just thought you might want some company. It is your eighteenth birthday."

"Yeah...you're twenty...right?"

"Uh-huh...why?"

"Do you...remember when I was born?"

"No, actually. I can't remember anything before my sixth birthday. What's this about?"

"Mom and dad...said I wasn't their kid. That I was adopted."

"That's impossible!"

"They told me themselves. Said this was after they figured out they couldn't have anymore kid's..." Sighing I shifted a bit. "My parent's died when I was an infant...I never saw them...I don't have an picture's of them and I'll never get a chance to meet them."

Sitting down beside me she consoled me. "Everything is gonna be alright, Cris."

"You don't know that." She sighed and hopped down. I watched her ass the entire time. Ever since I could remember I'd had a crush on my sister. I'd grown up with her seeing her change from a bratty little girl to a young woman. At first I noticed only subtle change's.

One time I'd walked in on her changing and noticed she had hair down there. For the longest time this confused me until I had 'the talk' with dad at thirteen. I'd spent my teen age year's peeping at her changing and showering...luckily I never got caught but I came close.

But as for me...I never really grew any hair. I had hair on my head and stubble every morning but that was it. "What are you staring at, Cris?" She knew full well what I was doing. Embarassment roared through me turning my face bright red.

"S-Sorry."

"You know, my boyfriend and your girlfriend would be pretty angry about this."

"Please, don't tell them." She stared at me for the longest time.

"When's the last time you got laid?"

"Well...I'm a...um..." Her eye's widened and her lip's curved into a smile.

"No way! You're a virgin?!"

My attitude soured immediately as she mocked me. "Thank's for understanding, Sis."

"No! I didn't mean it like that, I just...well, I'm a bit shocked. You alway's seemed to handle girl's so well and...you knew so much when I grilled you."

"Hour's of surfing porn site's. The truth is dad has been...well, more then willing to help me lose my virginity but..."

"You don't wanna lose it someone you don't like...isn't that the girl's line?" Again my face turned red and she giggled. "It's cute when you blush. Your girlfriend must go weak at the knee's when you do."

"Not really..." Sighing she looked up at the moon.

"This can't be a good way to celebrate your eighteenth birthday...I've got an idea..."

Dragging me to the door the bouncer stopped us to card me. Of course, my sister smooth talked our way past him and into the nightclub. "That was a close one, Cris. We almost didn't make it in."

"Yeah, thank's."

"Someone is in a bad mood. Tell you what, I'll get us some drink's." She disappeared into the crowd leaving me feeling rather out of place. Several moment's later she returned and then hauled me out of there. I was a bit confused.

"What--I--We just got in! What are you doing?"

"Let's go." I could hear the hitch in her voice.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" She didn't answer and we stopped next to my car. She released my wrist, turned and threw herself into my arm's. When she began to cry I was more then a bit confused. Had I missed something important, done something wrong? "I...I'm sorry. I did something wrong." She chuckled a bit through tear's.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It's my stupid boyfriend--sorry, ex-boyfriend." I heard someone running toward us at that moment and looked over my shoulder. A man and woman stood there.

"It's not what you--"

"Is that the bitch that kept calling and hanging up?" The anger in my sister's teary eye's was something I hadn't seen since we were kid's...no, scratch that she wasn't mad, she was pissed! Keeping her away from him became my top-priorty. While dad hadn't let her take fighting lesson's...she didn't fight like a girl. She fought like a man.

"I would suggest that you back off, Todd. Now is not a good time." He looked at me and promptly told me to fuck off. Ignoring his insult I lifted my big sister and carried the squirming girl around.

I opened the door and set her in and buckled her up. "Wait here." I closed the door and walked back around. "You know, you lost the best thing that ever happened to you. My sister shouldn't have wasted her time on a loser like you anyway."

He stepped forward. The line-backer was an inch or so taller then me...but not stronger. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it around until I had him on his knee's in pain. I began to think aloud. "Do I break it? It could send me to jail...and you'll need it to jerk off with...I guess you can keep it intact."

I released his arm and he fell to the ground clutching it. Turning, I climbed into my car, started it and took off. "Are you alright, Sis?" She continued to stare out the window.

"What did I do wrong, Cris?"

"In time's like these it's best not to blame anyone. Thing's happen for a reason."

"He was screwing another girl...what if I caught something?" I began to rack my brain trying to remember all the rumor's I'd heard. There was nothing about an STD going around or anyone catchin' anything.

"I think you'll be safe...but you should get yourself tested just in case." She nodded and sniffled before turning to look at me.

She rested her hand on my thigh and smiled. "You're the best little brother a sister could ask for..."

Useli
Useli
110 Followers