Awakening

Story Info
Dave wakes to something better than his blaring alarm clock.
1k words
3.95
60.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consciousness came to Dave like a butterfly approaching a cluster of flowers. Small gentle kisses promenaded along his back, at the same time he was aware of a hand exploring through the hair on his chest. Cautiously he opened his eyes to the velvety darkness of the bedroom; the only thing he could see was the fiery red numbers on the clock radio burning 3:28 into his retina. He closed his eyes, letting the sensation of lips and hand travel over his body awakening his senses, arousing his desire.

The cotton sheets felt cool against his skin as the kisses traveled down to the small of his back and fingers circled and teased his right nipple. Then the kisses sauntered up his back as the hand wandered down his chest and stomach. As the mouth reached his back between his shoulders the hand passed over his navel and continued south. Lips inched up his shoulder blade as a palm warmly pressed on his belly its fingers stretching into his dense curly pubic hair. The room remained dark and cool, but Dave could feel his temperature rising. The only sounds he could hear were the kisses and his own deep breaths.

Finger tips burrowed through the dense forest of hair to touch the root of Dave's swelling cock. His breathing quickened as the hand grasped its base and stroked up its shaft to its tip. It continued to lightly stroke his shaft, up and done, drawing out drops of precum, smearing them around its head and teasing its precious little lips. Dave's heart beat loudly in his ears and he rolled over onto his back. He could just make out the outline of his wife, Jean, rising over his body.

Jean lowered her mouth to Dave's nipple and teased it with your tongue. Feeling like a bolt of electricity shot through his body, he moan at the sharp intensity . Jean gripped his manhood tightly and sucked harder on his nipple. He groaned as the pleasure surged through his body. Jean shifted her weigh, easing her leg over Dave's abdomen. He felt the moist warmth of her crotch on her stomach. Slowly down onto his thick member she eased her wet pussy. Its warmth enveloped the head of Dave's penis. She paused and held its glans just inside her warm pussy. She arched her back to tease its head at the entrance to bliss. The slowly she relaxed and descended onto his tower. He groaned as she slid down his shaft, covering in in warmth and firmly griping it. When her crotch came to rest on his hips, Jean began to rock back and forth, riding him, her hands placed on his chest, teasing his nipples and kneading his pectorals. Dave's hands explored her body too. They moved over her back and gripped her hips. His own hips thrust upwards to press into hers. He lifted his head to take one of her breasts into his mouth. Jean gasped as he sucked her nipple in and his tongue danced over it. The taste of your wonderful skin lingered on his tongue and Dave pressed his hips up to into hers, penetrating her deeply. She rocked on his hard cock and smiled, filled with pleasure.

Dave pushed himself up to a sitting position and Jean shifted again and crossed her legs behind his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. His eyes were becoming accustom to the dim light and he could see Jean's eyes looking into his. She was holding the image of his face, rolling it over in her mind like she might roll ben-wa balls in the palm of her hand, enjoying every twitch of pleasure and expression of joy on his face. She reveled this moment, in the now, knowing that while their head's were nearly level , that she was in control, she was master of this spell, the giver and taker of delight. She rocked him deeper and Dave could only close his eyes and growl.

He leaned forward into her hair. Breathing deep he smelled her fragrance, the sweat beading on her skin, her shampoo, her perfume. Her skin was salty sweet as he licked and kissed behind her ear. Holding each other tightly, Dave could feel Jean's breasts pressed against his chest. The only sounds were their breathing, matched as if conducted by a higher power, and the rustle of the crisp clean cotton sheets as Jean oscillated slowly back and forth grinding her hips into his. She tangled her fingers in his hair and held his head relishing the plush touch of his lips on her neck. The feeling of their limbs intertwined, their skin touching, his hardness filling her completely in her most sensitive place was powerful, it was primal and it made her body glow and move and hum with pleasure.

Dave shifted his weight again moving upwards and forward, he crossed his legs under himself driving as deeply as possible. He held her in his arms as he continued forward putting her down on her back and his crossed legs sliding under himself and straightening behind him. Her head dangled at the edge of the bead, her hair swung freely in the dark space below. Jean wrapped her legs around his back and hung on for the ride. Their bodies fit tightly together, thrusting and rutting Dave pulled on her hair as Jean bit her lip to keep from screaming. With each thrust Jean gasped and her vaginal muscle squeezed and milked his man root. Harder and harder he plunged his cock deep into her. Her juices flowed, making a shimmering path down between her butt cheeks and the sounds of their sweaty bodies slapping together, mixed with their moans. Their banging hips crescendoed as they were pushed to the brink of ecstasy. Jean cried out and dug her finger nails into his shoulder and felt goosebumps forming. Dave cried out in excitement, he could feel his cum spew from deep within himself into her most sacred place. Their bodies shuttered and quivered together in mutual rapture.

They held on another, exhausted and shaking on the damp sheets. Lightly fondling Jean's breasts, Dave asked, “You sure woke me up, my Love. Did you want something?”

“Yes Darlin, I wanted you to slake my ravenous thirst.”

“I'll be your goblet anytime.”

“Okay, 4:30”