Awakening

Story Info
He uses new techniques to reawaken her passion.
1.4k words
3.99
38.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension had been building up for weeks; he could barely stand it, and had given up on sleep entirely. Every night he would lie next to her, unable to ignore this angel that had somehow fallen into his life. He wanted her always, wanted to touch her dark hair, feel her smooth skin against his own rough hands, even listen to her breathe quietly as she slept beside him. She was indeed lovely, the kind of woman who could walk into a room and turn heads, who looked remarkable in a simple tee shirt and no makeup. He had thought his life would be perfect once she was a part of it.

At first the sex was amazing. Every night they were in each other's arms. They would make love for hours, she would scream and moan and finally her orgasm would rush from every part of her body, soaking his cock when it was buried inside her. She was the woman who had taught him the difference between simple cumming and an orgasm, driving his body to near insanity some nights with her expert touch and sensual mouth. But that was all before she had been the victim of medical problems and a couple of minor surgeries. It had taken something out of her, her drive, her motivation, the sparkle in her eyes. On the rare occasions she granted him sex, it was mechanical and she seemed happy to role away from him when it was done. He tried so hard to be patient. He was a good and unselfish man, and his love for her was too deep to let sex problems come between them.

But as the days rolled by his patience wore thin. She didn't try to, but her body unintentionally teased him at every turn. Casual movements like the arching of her back could make him nearly lose control. The rare sex was slowly ebbing into nonexistence and he didn't want to cheat. But what could he do? He began to believe something other then her medical condition could be the problem. Maybe he needed to push the issue, not take no for an answer. After all, she had always said she loved him because of his strength and determination. So he developed a plan. It was risky, but he had no idea how else to help her enjoy life and crave sex again

One night he watched her lying across from him and knew she was not yet asleep. He moved next to her and slowly began to kiss her. She returned his affection almost as if it were out of politeness. He moved his arm underneath her and kissed her harder and deeper then before. She began to pull away, tried to role over. "Honey, not tonight, I'm tired..." He didn't let her finish, continuing to kiss her and moving his free hand to caress her shoulder.

She pushed away harder and glared at him with an irritated frown. "I said NO!" She told him, obviously annoyed at his persistence.

He looked her straight in the eye. Months of frustration had built up inside him. Without thinking, he reached over and slapped her face. He knew he hadn't hurt her, just gotten her attention. She opened her mouth to say something, but he didn't give her time. He had started this, might as well see it through.

He quickly moved on top of her, grabbing her hands in one of his and the hair at the nape of her neck with the other. "Listen, I don't know why you're like this, but it's fucking killing me. Whatever I have to do tonight, you WILL enjoy this. Understand?" He watched her face and saw anger in her eyes. But was there also a little excitement and curiosity in her expression? Before she could answer him he began kissing her face again, letting go of her hands. Instead of fighting him, she let her arms lie at her sides. Good, he thought, she's at least willing to try.

He began to kiss her chin, moving down to her slender neck. He nibbled around her neck and collarbone, which sent little shivers through her. She moaned ever so softly, enjoying this new sensation. He had never been at all rough with her before, but maybe this was what they had been missing.

He moved down her body giving every inch attention. He cupped her firm breast in his hand and admired it. Just a little more then a handful, perfect, round, just slightly upturned. He sucked one small pink nipple, biting and teasing it till it was rock hard. He reached over to her other breast and began to caress it. His rough hand felt good rubbing against her supple skin. Suddenly he took her nipple between his fingers and pinched it hard, giving it a slight twist.

"Aaaahhhhh, no that hurts-ooooh, wait, oh, my God!" she was unaccustomed to the rough treatment, why could she feel herself getting wet from the attention her lover gave both her breasts? She loved the feel of his mouth and his hand. Without knowing it, she began arching her body towards his.

He left her breasts to continue down her torso, using the same biting and kissing technique she seemed to love. She moved against him, her excitement making her body more and more demanding of him. Her arms encircled his back and she began to slowly run her nails up and down his spine. At first she was gentle, unsure of her lover's response. But as his bites became harder, so did her scratches. They both reveled in the teasing they inflicted upon one another.

Then he sat up. She was surprised, because he had almost reached her pussy. She longed to feel his tongue around her clit, but he had other intentions. He turned her onto her stomach and sat on top of her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Well," he explained, "since you seem to like it this way, I'm just giving you what you want." Without warning, he gave her ass a powerful slap. She barely had time to gasp before his hand came down again, this time on the other side of her ass, making it burn. She thought she ought to be angry and turned off, but she knew her pussy was soaked and she felt like she was about to go wild.

"What's that sweetheart?" she purred. "Are you trying to tickle me?" He spanked her harder and harder, watching her writhe underneath him. He was amazed at how turned on they both were. As he slapped her again and again, her ass cheeks turned bright red. She clenched the pillow with both of her hands, clawing at it as if she meant to tear it apart.

Finally he couldn't stand it anymore. He had to be inside her. He spread her legs apart and pulled her stinging ass into the air. He was rock hard, and it was no trouble to slide into her dripping cunt from behind. She buried her face in the pillow as her screams poured out. He pumped her pussy as hard as he could, holding nothing back. His cock was all the way inside, filling up her tight hole. She came immediately when she felt his balls against her clit. But he knew it took more then one orgasm to satisfy her and he wasn't nearly finished. He pulled out of her and turned her onto her back.

Without being asked, she guided him towards her mouth so she could suck the juices off of his cock. Her mouth was hot and she sucked it so well, he had to fight not to cum. He didn't want to deprive her of more fun.

He laid her body down on her back and plunged inside of her again. She was so hungry for his thick cock that wrapped her legs around his back. On impulse he put them over his shoulders, allowing him further inside her then ever before.

"Oh, yes, oh, god YES!!! I fucking love you baby!" she yelled as she came twice in a row.

"I love you too!" he panted, barely able to speak. He was so close to cumming, he was shaking trying to hold it back. Finally, he let go, releasing the best orgasm he'd ever had into the best woman he'd ever made love to. The collapsed in each other's arms as the aftershocks of the ecstasy they'd given each other consumed them both.

Please don't forget to send any feedback you might have for me. This story in somewhat true and i hope you enjoyed it.