Awakening

Story Info
Dreams about you, his online lover.
1.1k words
4.48
14.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just logged off after spending 2 hours on the computer talking with me, feeling very happy and tired. You walk into the bedroom, changing into what you are wearing to bed, and crawl into the covers. You start to dream of what we talked about...

Walking along a nice wooded path, listening to the sounds of nature as we walk. Coming to a pond with a small waterfall we stop and sit. Hold one another close, letting my lips softly touch yours. The kiss going from one of love and compassion to one of passion and lust. My hands are in your hair, pulling your mouth closer to mine. Yours are around my waist and upon my ass, pulling our bodies closer together. We start to pull one another's clothes off, not caring where they land. Soon we are both naked and diving into the water. You come up for air looking about to find me and not seeing me, then suddenly I break the surface next to you wrapping my arms about you and kissing you deeply.

You are suddenly startled awake by a sound you hear, looking you see nothing but can smell the faint aroma of fresh roses. You settle down and fall back to sleep.

We are now back on the shore behind the waterfall, our bodies pressed close together, feeling the passion building as we kiss and caress one another. You slowly rise and straddle my waist, lowering yourself onto my cock. Feeling it slowly slide into you, it's so hard and you are so wet. We slowly start moving our bodies together feeling the passion build once more. We start moving faster, thrusting to meet your hips. Our bodies crashing together as the water splashes upon us. Not able to hold out I feel you starting to get tighter, which sends my feelings over the edge. I thrust hard into you, keeping my cock buried deep into your pussy filling you with my cum. I can feel you starting to cum as I start to fill you with mine, watching your head roll back, your eyes staring out into the emptiness of space. We slowly come down off the natural high we are on, you collapsing against my chest, me kissing your forehead softly then your nose then kissing you. We lay there for what seams an eternity before even moving, and when we do move I feel my semi-soft cock slide out of you.

You awaken once more in a cold sweat, feeling the after effects of the dream. Feeling like you have just come down off the orgasm for real. You look about cause you still have the feeling someone is there, but there is nothing but that aroma of roses. Settling down once more you fall back to sleep. Dreaming once again...

We are now fully dressed again, walking through the woods. Looking at all the pretty flowers and all the animals. We find a small clearing and start watching a group of squirrels running about grabbing the little bits of food we are tossing about, when suddenly you feel my wrap my arms about you again, letting my hands softly cup your breasts. My mouth has found your neck and is licking and nibbling upon it, my hands caressing your breasts. You are softly moaning and pressing back against my chest, letting what I am doing drive you insane with passion. Pulling your top up as I am caressing your breasts, my hands now have free access to your beautiful breasts, feeling your nipples getting harder against my palms. I am now nibbling on your earlobe, letting my hot breath tickle your ear. I lay you down in the soft grass and remove the rest of your clothes, letting my tongue slowly work up your thighs. You moan louder now, as you feel the tip of my tongue find your clit. You take your legs and wrap them about my neck, lifting yourself so I have better access to pleasing you. I take your clit into my mouth, between my teeth, sucking and licking it. My fingers are caressing your slit, slowly spreading your lips finding your pussy so hot and wet. I let my fingers slide easily into you, exploring the insides of your pussy. You are moaning louder now, bucking your hips, pushing your clit deeper into my mouth. I can feel you starting to reach a point of total bliss, wanting to make that last I let my fingers keep a nice slow rhythm, my tongue tracing circles around your clit. This last for what you think is hours upon hours, keeping you at the point of climax, but not letting your body release that energy. Finally, after what feels like an eternity I start to pump my fingers faster and deeper into you, nibbling on your clit as my tongue flicks across it madly. Sending your body over the edge you finally cum, but not just once, you start cumming and keep cumming for what feels like hours. You swear you have cum at least 5 times after you were finally able to let the energy and passion explode from your body.

You are awakened once more with the feelings of someone watching you, but still seeing no one. But there is still the soft scent of roses in the air, which you put it off as just your imagination. You let yourself calm down once more and drift back to sleep...

We are walking out of the park now, it is close to dark and we started that 3-mile trail at close to 10am. I walk you to the car, and open the door for you. Taking your hand to help you in, I kiss it as soon as you are settled into you vehicle. I walk around and get in and start the drive back into town, where your car is parked. When we get to your car I walk over and open your door, helping you out once more. I take this opportunity to kiss your hand once more and smile up into your eyes. I walk you the short distance to your car, partially cause it is now dark, but mostly cause I don't want to leave your side a moment before I have to. As I help you into your car I lean in to kiss you once more, you wrap your arms about my neck not wanting to let the moment pass. Finally we both know it is time for you to leave, and as you are closing your door I reach over and pick a rose from one of the bushes close by, handing it to you I wish you sweet dreams. Then I watch as you slowly drive away.

You finally wake up, rested and relaxed. But you now can smell the fragrance of roses even stronger. Looking about you can now see in the soft light of morning a vase on your dresser with 6 beautiful roses, and a card. The card reads, Hope you had Sweet Dreams Love, signed Your Lover