Awakening

Story Info
A college student finds her inner porn star.
11.6k words
4.74
121.5k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"What the hell do I think I'm doing," I asked myself as I slipped my jeans down my legs, unclasped and shrugged off my bra and added my panties to the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Julie, I can't thank you enough, you're really saving my butt," my roommate, Sandy, said as she finished adjusting some lamps in the middle of our room, and started adjusting the 4x5 studio view camera she had borrowed from our college's art department. About an hour earlier, Sandy had been about to walk out the door with that same camera equipment, when the model she had found to complete her photography class assignment had called saying she had to head home to deal with a family crisis.

"Shit, am I screwed," Sandy had moaned, "I have to take these shots tonight so I can process them tomorrow, and turn in the assignment on Friday. Without a model, I am totally fucked."

"Well, you could forget about it, go find a guy and really get totally fucked," I teased.

"Thanks, bitch," Sandy smiled, flipping me a bird, "but I can do that any night, and I really want to do well in this class." (Sandy has never suffered from excessive shyness, and after almost two years of rooming together, I was well aware of her strong sexual appetite.)

"Can you do a self portrait?" I asked more seriously.

"No," she answered, "we already had a self portrait assignment. Plus, I already posed for Brandon (one of the other students in her advanced photography class), and our professor doesn't want any duplicate models. That way we each show our own vision."

"OK," I said, "how about someone else around here like Erica. Given how little she wears out on the sun deck, she certainly seems comfortable in her own skin."

"Well, I suppose I could ask her, but she's got that whole long and lean thing going, and I was really hoping for someone with more curves and muscles ... like you ..."

"Oh no you don't," I scolded, "I know you've been trying to drag me 'out of my shell' for two years now, but there is no way I am letting you show my naked body to your photo class!"

I suppose this is a good place to describe myself. I am a fairly tall brunette, with a decent figure (Sandy and some past boyfriends have told me its way beyond decent, but whatever). I have fairly large breasts, and because I swim on our school's team, a fairly athletic build (broad shoulders, muscular legs, etc.) I "developed" early -- in junior high -- so I've always been self-conscious about the attention my body attracts. While I'm comfortable enough in my racing swimsuit, my other attire tends toward the conservative and baggy. That's not to say I'm a prude -- I've had several lovers of both sexes, and masturbate almost every day when I'm not getting any -- but just that I'm shy about how I look. Like I said, Sandy's been trying to get me into the skimpier clothes she prefers (they tend to the bare-midriff, micro mini, sheer, thong variety), which she assures me will get me much more cock. Well, the few times I've let her dress me so far, all I've done is spent the evening trying to hide my body, and coming home to my vibrator very frustrated. So, the idea of letting Sandy take photos of me nude to share with her whole class did not hold a lot of appeal.

"Why not a guy," I asked. "From what you've said, that Brandon you posed -- and did other things -- for has muscles to spare."

"No, Brandon posed for our one of our group shoots, so he's not eligible. And I don't know any other guys with that kind of build who I'd feel comfortable asking. So, Julie, its got to be you if I want to get the look I want ... please ..."

"No Way!!!"

"C'mon, its black and white, so I'll use lots of shadows, and I'll hide your face, so no one will even know its you! Here, let me show you the kind of thing I have in mind."

Sandy flipped open her laptop, and went to a fine art photography website. There, she found some Alfred Stieglitz nudes of Georgia O'Keefe that omitted the famous painter's face, while creating abstract patterns with light and shadow on her bare body.

"They're beautiful," I admitted.

"And, your body's ten times better than hers," Sandy pleaded, "think if these were done with a really in shape woman like you."

"Well ..." I had to confess I was intrigued. While I had never admitted it to Sandy, whenever I looked at adult websites or watched pornos (things Sandy introduced me to early in our first year as roommates), I had always wondered what it would feel like to show myself off that way. "... you promise not to show my face?"

"Absolutely!"

"OK. What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, Julie, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Sandy gave me a big hug, and looked around our room. "Why don't you get undressed, while I set up the lights? Can I borrow your desk lamp?"

So, here I was standing naked in front of my roommate (certainly nothing new), while she got ready to take pictures of my nude body (something VERY new). I had a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, but my tightening nipples and a wetness between my legs told me this wasn't all bad.

"First," Julie said, "let's rub some baby lotion over you. It will help eliminate the lines from your bra straps and panties, and will make you body seem to glisten in the lights." She pulled a bottle out of her toiletries bag, doled some lotion into her hand and started rubbing it into my back.

"Hey, babe, relax, its just me," Sandy said when I sort of jumped at her touch. Again, her touching me wasn't anything new -- we had been "friends-with-benefits" since our first week of rooming together -- but I was tight as a cat because of these new circumstances. Gradually, however, as Sandy's hands roamed over my body, I began to relax, and when she got to my ass, and then spun me around to put lotion on my tummy and boobs, I started getting really turned on. When she finished, Sandy slid a finger through my wet slit -- sending a shudder through my body -- and licked it off.

"Good," she purred, "I want you turned on. If you do a good job posing for me, I promise to give you the best head ever."

I laughed. "If that's a promise, I'll do my best!"

Then Sandy became all business as she pulled out a light meter, took several readings, stepped behind the camera, and inserted the first film holder. "OK. Let's start with your back. Face away from me, spread your legs a little, and give me a 'muscle man' flex."

I did as I was told, and heard the shutter click for the first time. After about 20 poses (view camera photography is a slow process), Sandy was down to her last film holder. We had done a number of dorsal, and side shots -- all making it easy for me to turn my head away, or hide it with my long hair -- but Sandy wanted to do a full frontal shot at the end. With each passing pose, I had become more comfortable with the experience, and more turned on by the exhibitionism of the whole thing -- even if it was only in front of my roommate. For the final pose, Sandy decided on a straight-on approach. She had hung a dark blanket off our curtain rods as a backdrop, and asked me to stand in front of it facing her. She positioned the lights facing me straight on and aimed the camera straight at me. Unfortunately, when she got close enough to me to crop my head out of the shot, the lens distorted my arms (or so she said).

"Can I please include your face in this shot, if I promise to crop it out when I print it?"

"Sure, if I can have the negative, and a print with my face in it as a souvenir," I replied.

Sandy smiled. "Deal."

She backed the camera up to include my entire body and face. Before squeezing the shutter release, however, she walked over to me, and gave me a hard French kiss while sliding two fingers in and out of my pussy several times.

"Now," she said, show me what a proud confident, horny slut you are."

As she stepped behind the camera, I tossed my head back, and gave her my best "come fuck me" smile. The shutter clicked. Thinking that was all, I sat down on the couch behind me, spread my legs, and running a finger through my dripping slit looked up at Sandy expecting my reward. But, I had forgotten about the second sheet of film in the holder. Sandy had just flipped it around for a backup shot when I sat down, and before I could say anything she squeezed the shutter release.

"Just a little souvenir for both of us," she giggled. "Don't worry, it won't see the light of day except in this room.

With that, Sandy was on her knees in front of me, and any anger I felt quickly evaporated as her talented tongue brought me to my first orgasm of the night.

Chapter 2

Most of the next day passed fairly normally, except for a gnawing sense of trepidation or anticipation about what the results of my little modeling effort the night before would bring. After my afternoon workout, I showered and returned to our room. In an unusual move for me I didn't bother to get dressed, but instead sat down to my studying in the nude. (Sandy studies nude all of the time, but I'd always stay dressed because of my self consciousness. Who knows, maybe Sandy was finally bringing me out of my shell.) After about an hour, I heard Sandy's key in the lock, and she burst into the room.

"Well look at you, missy, I've been looking at your naked bod all day in the darkroom, but the real thing looks much better."

"Good enough to eat?" I grinned.

"Absolutely ... but not yet ... I have some really cool news. First, though, check these out."

Sandy reached into her backpack and handed me a brown envelope. Inside were 8x10 proofs of all the shots Sandy had taken the night before. In addition, she had included beautiful final prints of five of the shots that she would submit as her assignment. I stared at he photos and couldn't believe it was me. The body in them was toned, feminine and sensuous. I instantly got turned on looking at them. I had no idea I could look that good. For her class submission, Sandy, as promised, had cropped the fully-frontal hands-on-hips shot to just my torso. Even I had to admit it made my body look like a sculptor's ideal. The next two prints really blew me away, though. The first was the same hands-on-hips pose, but with my face and entire body included this time, and the second was the impromptu shot when I had sat down, fingered myself, and told Sandy to come eat me. The strong, empowered, sexual woman who stared back at me was someone I hadn't known before -- but someone I definitely wanted to get to know better. I involuntarily started running my hand over my wet pussy.

"Wow," I said, "I had no idea I could look like that! What a turn on!"

"You like?" asked Sandy. "Good because my teacher wants me to use the full- frontal torso shot in our final show ... that's my news. Is it OK?"

"I dunno," I said, "what did people in your class think?"

"They all loved the prints, and all wanted to know who the model was. Don't worry I didn't tell. I could tell that Brandon was especially impressed."

"Aren't you worried he's going to want me more than you?" I teased. Brandon was the hunk of Sandy's photography class. She had shown me nude photos she had taken of him when he posed for them as a group, and I must admit he had made up my fantasy in several sessions with my vibrator. Sandy had also served as Brandon's model in the assignment just completed, after which she had fucked him silly (and vice-versa).

"Not to worry," she smiled, "I adore his cock -- and will take it as many times and in as many ways as I can get it -- but he's definitely not my type as a boyfriend. Fuck buddy, yes, relationship, no. Besides, even if you meet him, the way you dress he won't even know it's you in the picture. Anyway, can I use the shot in the show ... please?"

As Sandy said this, she sat down next to me on the couch, and started caressing my breasts. As her hand slid down my tummy, I sighed "OK" and turned to kiss her.

Afterwards, when we returned to our studying, I kept looking at the two photos showing my face. "Yes," I thought, "I really want to get to know this person better."

Chapter 3

Over the next several weeks, I made several subtle but, to me, major changes in my approach to my body and sexuality. At swim team practices, I started wearing a bikini-style workout suit, rather than a one-piece; clingy tank tops and shorter shorts or miniskirts replaced my usual baggy t-shirts and cargo shorts; and I even put in a couple of appearances on our dorm's sun deck in a newly-acquired thong bikini. I must say, these changes received substantial positive reinforcement in the form of increased male attention. While I always enjoyed sex with Sandy, ever since I saw the photos of myself, and as I anticipated anyone on campus being able to see my nude body in the art show, I really needed a cock. Always before, I needed to be in a relationship before I slept with a guy; a week or after I posed for Sandy, I had my first one night stand.

Sandy had talked me into going to a bar in town with her. She also persuaded me to wear a clingy midriff-baring tank top and jeans (the same outfit she was wearing). Given my newfound wardrobe and confidence from the nude pictures, I was much more comfortable walking into a bar dressed like that than I ever would have been before. Even so, when Sandy pointed out a couple of guys she knew, I was still way too shy to walk over and introduced myself. Fortunately, the guys saved us the trouble, and before I knew it, Sandy and I were back in the guys' apartment. As I undid Mike's belt, and pulled down his pants, I though how nice it was just to be able to fuck someone without worrying about all the BS of a relationship. It was a revelation to me that sex with a guy could be just that "sex," and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

About a week later the final show for Sandy's photography class opened. I went to the reception with Sandy. I wore a strapless tube dress that showed off my muscular shoulders and accentuated my cleavage. When we walked into the gallery, I was stunned to see that the centerpieces of the show were a huge blow up of Sandy's photo of my nude torso, right next to an almost identical pose of one of the most gorgeous male torsos I'd ever seen.

"The guy is Brandon," Sandy explained (I had already figured that out from the photos I had seed before), "my instructor took that shot to complement mine of you."

Then she laughed, "She agrees with me that the two of you look good together."

I giggled as well. "I'd sure like to find out in person."

"Maybe we can work something out," said an older woman who had come up behind us.

"Hi, I'm Joanne, the professor for this course. You must be the model," she said nodding toward the photograph.

I spun on Sandy, "You swore you wouldn't tell!"

"Don't worry," said Joanne, "she didn't. Its just pretty easy to tell looking at you and comparing your shoulders and breasts to the photograph."

I blushed crimson.

"Believe me, dear, you have nothing to be ashamed about. I've worked with a lot of models, some of whom have made it big in the adult industry, and most of them can't hold a candle to you. Now that I can see your face, that's even more true."

I blushed again and managed to stammer out "thanks."

"So," Joanne asked, "how does it feel to have every pair of eyes that walk through this gallery looking at your nude body."

My blush deepened, but I also felt the beginning of a tingle between my legs. "I hadn't really thought about it before," I answered, "but the more I do, the more I like it. Its quite a turn on."

"Would you like to experience it some more?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Joanne explained, "tomorrow a number of us from the class are going to hike up into the mountains for a bit more free form photographic exploration of the human form in nature. Its purely for fun, and doesn't count toward the class. Brandon, whose torso is next to yours up there, is going to be our male model, and I had planned to ask Sandy to pose as well, but if you'd be available ..."

She let the question hang.

I thought about how much I loved the attention my photo was receiving, and how I masturbated almost every day while looking at the pictures of myself including my face. I also thought about how much I wanted the people in that room to know that picture was of me; that I was that incredibly hot, sexual, powerful woman.

"I assume this would be nude."

"Absolutely," Joanne replied, "and we would have to be able to shoot your face, but in terms of the poses, you'd only have to do what you're comfortable with."

I turned to Sandy, "Would you be bummed if I posed?" I asked. "I wouldn't want to steal your thunder."

"Not at all," Sandy replied, "as much as I like showing off, watching you come out of your shell the last coupe of weeks has been the biggest turn on for me. I'd love to see you pose for a bunch of strangers."

That did it. The thought of getting naked in the great outdoors in front of a group of people I barely knew, just about made me cum on the spot. "My, how I've changed in just a couple of weeks," I thought. But, my native caution still came forward.

"How would the pictures be used?" I asked.

"The students could use them only for developing their own portfolios," Joanne explained. "As Sandy may have told you, I have a professional studio in town. If the pictures turn out well, I may want to use them in my commercial work, but I can't do so unless the models sign releases. I won't ask you to do that until you see the pictures, and I explain how I would like to use them, if at all. So, you see, you have complete control over your images. Also, if you decide not to go through with it, Sandy can step in for you. You're in charge."

My body was all a-tingle. "OK, I'm in and I can't wait! What should I do to be ready?"

"Well," Joanne said, "we're leaving tomorrow from the art building at 7:00 AM. Bring what you need for the trail, water, a light lunch, that kind of thing, but we'll have others carry it for you so you don't get backpack strap marks on you. Also, wear loose fitting clothes, preferably without underwear, so you don't get any of those strap marks on you either. Oh, yeah, some advice from my own modeling experience: don't cum tonight, I find holding off gives me a bit more sexual tension to my look."

"I could cum right now just thinking about it," I admitted, "but I'll try to hold off."

"You're going to do great, Julie, I can tell," Joanne said as she leaned into me and shocked me with a very nice open mouth kiss.

When we got back to our room, I asked Sandy about Joanne's professional work and modeling experience. Each of the students in the class had been given access to Joanne's website, and we logged on and looked at her work. Almost all of it was nude and erotic. After we reviewed some of the solo models -- both male and female -- the former often sporting beautiful hard-ons -- we switched to the hardcore area, which showed all forms of girl/girl, boy/girl and group action. Even more interesting, were the photos of Joanne herself at various ages, and engaged in all sorts of sex acts. She was a beautiful woman, and I really admired her ability to show her own sexuality as well as highlight that of others from behind the camera. Would she ask me to pose like that? Would I do it? Tomorrow would be a very interesting day indeed.

Chapter 4

The next morning dawned clear and bright, with the promise of a warm day in the mountains. Perfect, I thought, for spending the day naked outdoors. As instructed by Joanne, I dressed in my formerly-traditional baggy t-shirt, and a pair of cut off sweatpants that I tied loosely around my hips. Because of the morning chill, I also pulled on a baggy sweatshirt. Also as Joanne had advised, I did not wear any underwear -- a new experience for me. I packed my hairbrush, makeup water bottle, and some power bars in Sandy's backpack and we headed over to the art building.