Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had swallowed about half of his cock, but had reached her limits. Her tongue slightly swirled around, and she pulled back out. "Oh, Kev, I wish I could learn how to deep-throat or something. I need to practice more," she said, adding a sly and sarcastic note to her voice.

Kevin couldn't tell whether she was serious or what she meant, but he didn't care... the thought of that pleased him. "By all means, practice whenever."

"I'll take you up on that, I think," Michelle said, flashing her small pearly white teeth through the darkness.

She unwrapped her fingers around Kevin's, and brought her right hand back down to his penis and gripped the base. She moved her hand back and forth and applied pressure. Several drops of precum oozed out of the tip. She brought her tongue down to the tip, and licked at it, and spread it along with saliva around his head.

She brought her lips down slowly, and wrapped them around his thick dick and made sure to let enough saliva drool out of her mouth to cover her hand and provide lubrication. She began moving her hand faster, and started pumping up and down. Her hand would hit against his pubic bone, pressing hard and forcefully.

She let go of Kevin's other hand, and brought her left hand down to his scrotum and slowly began to massage it, using the excess saliva that had dribbled around it and spread it around. Her lips and mouth engulfed his penis and she began to bob up and down. She began to suck, and her lips puckered in once again. Her hand was moving in opposite rhythm of her head giving Kevin a unique pleasure. She would have her mouth at the tip of his penis, and drop down towards the center while swirling her tongue. With her hand, she would be at the base and would slide it up towards the center at the same time she was dropping her mouth towards the center. It provided a feeling as if he was somehow being fucked twice at the same time.

"Ohh, Michelle," Kevin breathed out once again. He had never been too vocal in bed, but this was more than he could ask for. Being pleasantly awoken in middle of the night and then receiving a fantastic blow job. He had no right to complain.

"Mmmmhmm," Michelle replied, with her mouth wrapped around his dick.

She than began to moan, making sure to be vocal as she knew Kevin loved hearing her, and she increased her pace with both of her hands and mouth. She continued moaning and moving up and down, and Kevin began to breath faster. Her garbled, moaning voice sounded so sweet; so sexy. Kevin knew he wasn't going to last much longer, nor did he want to last. It felt so good, he just wanted to come. He wanted to feel himself erupting all over her and have that powerful orgasm rock his body. He wanted to have Michelle there with him, riding him as he came, slurping, sucking and licking his semen as it shot out of him.

She sensed that he was approaching and slightly increased her pace. She synced her right hand with her mouth, and now was moving her hand and mouth in the same direction at the same time. She kept going up and down and swirled her tongue back and forth. She'd suck in with her mouth, and her cheeks were rubbing against his dick and her tongue was providing feelings that no pussy could match. Her hand would slightly rotate, adding pleasure that no pussy could replicate.

She continued to bob up and down, and Kevin was simply lying on his back enjoying the intense pleasure she was giving him. The seconds continued to tick by, with Michelle continuously moaning and slurping. Her right hand was moving up and down along his shaft and her left hand gently massaging his balls. Kevin stared at Michelle through the moonlit room and watched her delicate features service him.

Michelle increased her pace once again, moving up and down faster than ever. Between slow, deep breaths, Kevin asked, "I'm getting close... how should we... uhh... finish this?"

Michelle swirled her tongue around on his dick, and then moved back swiftly. Her lips left his dick with a slight popping sound. Her hand continued to bounce up and down, giving his hard dick a slick hand-job. "I want you to come in me, I wanna suck you off Kev."

Without waiting for him to say anything, she went back down and devoured his dick with her mouth. She resumed her quick pace of sucking the top of his dick and using her hand to give him a fantastic hand-job. Kevin moaned again. She had never enjoyed him ejaculating into her mouth, but she knew that it was a major turn-on for Kevin.

She continued to flick her wrist as she moved it down ensuring that she added some rotation while pleasuring him. Her tongue swirled against his glans, providing immense pleasure. She moved up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Kevin felt his orgasm and ejaculation approaching. His breathing became deep and slow, and his upper body began to tighten. Kevin began to lightly moan, no longer able to contain his pleasure. His orgasm was close now.

His legs began to tighten and they slowly became stiff. His arm began to flex, and he felt a deep sensation building deep within his gut and slowly expanding to his balls and to the base of his penis. Michelle sensed his orgasm was coming but this didn't deter her. She increased her pace with her hand and began swirling harder with her tongue. She stopped bobbing up and down with her head, but maintained her tongue swirls. She increased her speed with her hand.

Michelle formed a seal with her lips around his dick, and began to suck. Her tongue was on the underside of his head, swirling and flicking back and forth. Her right hand was furiously moving up and down, and her left hand was delicately massaging his balls.

Kevin let out a soft, guttural groan as the orgasm took control of his body. His body tightened as the first contraction washed over his body. His back became rigid and arched. His hips bypassed his brain and did a wild thrust which was stopped by Michelle as she had him pinned. His legs began to spasm out, but they too were contained by Michelle sitting on them, pinning him down.

The second wave washed over him, and he felt the tip of his penis explode as semen erupted out into her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue continued to flick, back and forth, giving his glans the attention it needed. Her lips had formed a tight seal, and she sucked hard, and he could almost feel the semen being sucked out of his penis. She continued to moan loudly as she swirled her tongue around.

His body continued to contract, orgasm and shiver. His vision began to slightly dim, and his breathing had momentarily stopped as if he were holding his breath. With each shiver, he would sharply inhale. Michelle moved her hands up and down, but by now she had timed her scrotum massage and her hand movement to his orgasm, squeezing and moving up and down with each pulse.

His penis and body continued to twitch and her vacuum mouth, and Michelle swallowed with every two to three contractions. Her tongue was still adamantly licking his glans, albeit at a slower pace. Her hand was squeezing against his dick, almost as if it were having its own orgasm that was synced with Kevin's. Kevin's penis twitched and shuddered. It rapidly began diminishing in size. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of his penis and she was squeezing and massaging with each latent contraction.

After what seemed like a few minutes, his penis had returned to it's normal state, and Michelle still had her mouth tightly wrapped around it. Her hot, wet mouth enveloped his entire flaccid penis and she licked at, rolling it around with her tongue, as if cleaning it off and sucking the last remaining drops of semen out of him. Her lips formed a tight seal, and she pulled up towards the head, stretching his soft, flaccid dick to its full length and squeezing the last few drops in his urethra out.

She finally was off of his dick and she looked back at Kevin who was looking at her adoringly. She ran her tongue along her teeth, and swallowed the remaining cum that was in her mouth with a smile on her face. Kevin appeared physically winded. He was drained. His breathing was heavy and slow. She leaned back, and was straddling his legs around his calves. "That wasn't too bad," Michelle said, a smile on her lips, referring to the swallowing of his cum.

Kevin was too caught-up to say anything intelligible. He simply grabbed her hands and moved her closer to him. Michelle slid up, and crawling up along his body until she straddled his groin, his nude groin pushing against her clothed one. He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close into an embrace, simply hugging her. Their faces were inches away, and the two briefly kissed. His arms were wrapped around her delicate frame. He didn't want her to go; in fact he just wanted her. He wanted her to become a part of him; to simply envelop her within him so she couldn't go anywhere. He loved her more than she could ever imagine.

The two were quiet for a few minutes and simply gazed into each others eyes. Their gaze conveyed much more than words could have ever said.

"Now, what am I supposed to do to pay you back?" Kevin said slowly, breaking the silence, with sly smile on his face.

Michelle slowly rolled with him. The two were on their sides. Their arms were loosely wrapped around one another, and their legs were intertwined. Kevin loved the feeling of her warm, smooth legs wrapping around his.

"For now, lets just go to sleep," she said, "After all, there's always tonight."

Kevin smiled, and kissed Michelle once again, this time gently on the cheek. "I love you Michelle," he said in a soft voice.

Michelle responded with a heartfelt, "And I love you, more than you probably know."

Arm-in-arm and leg-in-leg, the couple slowly drifted back to sleep, reminiscing about their past experiences and dreaming of what was to come.

---

Well, I hope you like it. This is my second story, and I tried going for a little different approach, being more straight forward. Just like my first one, this is based off a true experience with me taking creative liberty where I saw fit.

If you're reading this, please take few seconds to vote or better yet, drop a comment. I love hearing from my readers, and it always makes me good to know that people like my writing after I invest all this time to write these!

Thanks for reading the crazy ramblings of this fool.

~CrazyFool

12