Awakening

Story Info
A young woman tells of her first lesbian encounter.
1.3k words
4.1
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zenphira
Zenphira
1 Followers

It was really hot and humid that May, thunderstorms were an almost daily occurrence. We never cared, Val and I. We liked it better when it was raining. That weekend, like so many others we were hanging out at her house. One of her sisters argued loudly with her father about something or other.

"Let's get out of here," Val said turning to me, her pale face wearing an annoyed scowl. She hated listening to the arguments and knew that her sister would come storming out of the small house any second waiting to bite our heads off. We took off down the empty road without another word.

We walked everywhere, neither of us was old enough to drive and even if we had been we wouldn't have felt the need. It was our way of blowing off steam, and there were so many more places we could get into by foot. Ordinarily we would have stopped at the small cemetery just down the road and stayed there for a while, but there was something going on inside. We found out a few days later that some stupid kids gotten busted with drugs inside and now it was roped off. We didn't really care, it was only another two miles before we got into the actual city. Had we been motivated we would have walked all the way to my house on the other side. However, neither of us wanted to deal with my mother who was the reason I was at Val's in the first place. Val's dad drove past us in his truck about ten minutes after we left.

"You two better not be getting into trouble," he jokingly scolded.

Val pretended to scoff, "Don't worry we're gonna have the cops down after us soon." I smiled and nodded at him.

"I gotta go get some things from the store, you two want something to eat while I'm out?"

Val was practically bouncing up and down, "Can you get us Big Macs?" Her dad smiled, shook his head affectionately and drove off. He already knew exactly what we wanted. Val and I continued wandering around for another hour or so before we headed back to her place. It was then that a thick gray cloud decided to break over of us, we had only a short rumble of thunder as warning before the rain poured down on us. Within minutes the road looked like a small river. We jumped up and screamed in excitement before running down the road back to her house. Our tee-shirts and jeans clung to our bodies as we ran.

We were completely soaked as we came in the door. Our food as on the table and Val's other sister's boyfriend was just leaving. "Do you guys want this?" He held out a half full bottle of vodka, which Val took. We grabbed out food and headed out back to the tent her dad had gotten us the week before. We zipped ourselves off from the world and she turned the music from her stereo on. I wasn't too enthusiastic about the extension cord running from her house, but she laughed it off. I mixed the vodka in with our cokes then pulled my shirt off.

It wasn't anything I really thought about, Val and I hung out in our bras all the time. My jeans were drenched too and so was her clothing. She followed suit after picking a different CD to listen to. I ate my Big Mac and slowly sipped at my mixed drink. My hair clung to my face and refused to stay away.

Val was staring at me.

"You ok?" I asked. She squirmed a bit, I realized that she was uncomfortable with something.

"Yeah uhh... It's just that you look really pretty like that." She took a bite of her sandwich to hide that she was nervous.

I knew she liked girls, she had been upfront with me since I had first come to her house a year before. I had been wondering for some time if she liked me. Sometimes she acted like guys did around me. She would flirt or tell me I looked really hot in something, only she was much nicer about it. I knew she thought that I would never go for her, she was very boyish looking and admitted that she had a few extra pounds. What she didn't know was that I was starting to feel curious at the time. Losing my virginity had proven disappointing to say the least. I wasn't sure I wanted guys again after my encounter. But this idea of a girl intrigued me.

"Thanks," I said like it was no big deal. It really wasn't. I drank more of my coke and vodka, I was nervous too but it wasn't in a bad way.

"Hey..." She continued, now looking directly at me. "Can I see you with your bra off?"

I looked right at her, feeling an electric chill through my body. How odd it was, this feeling -yet I felt no need to deny her. I took my bra off so she could see me. I was more than a little excited when her hands came up and felt my breasts tentatively. This was nothing like that idiot guy I had been stuck with. It was odd, but it didn't feel the slightest bit wrong. My family had always been very outspoken about how wrong it was. I had never cared. And I liked this, her hands were cold and clammy. I had goosebumps all over my body. Eminem's "White America" blasted from the stereo and I kissed a girl for the first time.

Her lips were something else entirely. This was something I could understand. The softness, the little quiver of excitement that I knew she felt as well. This was a warm kiss from someone that cared about me. It was a kiss that said, 'I'll stop if you want me to.' I scooted closer to her on the half full air mattress. Her moist skin was warm and inviting to me. I wanted to feel her breasts too. I unhooked her bra and took it off. She took it from me and tossed it on the floor. "Can I see the rest?" she asked. I knew what she liked too, I had what she liked. I had been shaving everything off for the past six months.

I let her take my wet panties off.

The rain started again, like little pebbles landing on the canvas of the tent. I laid back onto the air mattress so she could have the full view. "You're so beautiful!" she gasped. For the first time ever, I felt like it. "Can I-" she started. I nodded. She put her face between my legs. The first touch of her tongue made me jump, I hadn't been expecting that. She licked me again, more firmly and started exploring the area around my clit and labia. She knew this way better that that stupid guy, I was actually getting something out of this. She stroked her finger down my opening in question, I nodded again. I had never wanted anything more in my life than what she was giving me at that moment. She slipped her thick finger into me, causing me to gave my first orgasm.

I was trembling with this new excitement. Now I could feel what people were talking about whenever they mentioned sex. Her finger lovingly caressed my insides and she added another. I came again, not bothering to stifle my moan. She squeezed my left nipple with her free hand, then trailed down my belly and to my thigh. I spread my legs a little wider encouraging her to touch me more.

After she finished, we kissed again. It was strange tasting my juices on her lips. I finished my food and drink still wanting to explore things with her more.

Zenphira
Zenphira
1 Followers