Awakening Ch. 04: Popping Corks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up onto the couch and cuddled into Emma's arms. Derek dropped into the chair across from us. His shiny, wet cock lay across his thigh. Damn, he looked delicious even soft. What a wonderful play thing. Emma stoked my shoulder and I rubbed her thigh. Nobody said anything. Derek just looked at us with a very happy, satisfied expression on his face.

I felt all warm and cuddly. I was lying naked in the arms of a beautiful sexy lady. Our tits were crushed against each other, I had just been fucked by one sexy ass stud with a huge cock and right now his hot cum was oozing out of my freshly shaven cunt. My mind was spinning trying to comprehend all that had happened today. Then instantly it dawned on me. I didn't need to understand. All I needed to know was that I knew what I felt and it felt good. Today was the first day in the rest of my life; a life that would be forever changed. I'd be forever in Emma's debt for everything she taught me about myself today. I hoped that there would be more lessons, and very soon.

12