Awakening Ch. 11: The Playroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, Emma was at it again. I'd never be able to keep up with her, ever. Derek didn't hesitate. He pushed me forward onto my feet and turned me so I could hold onto the couch. Shit, he wasted no time and started jack hammering my pussy doggy style as hard as he could. No long smooth beautiful pleasure inducing strokes. No, he was on a mission to blow his load as quickly as he could. Obviously everybody did what Emma wanted. Derek held my hips firmly, grunting loudly as he drilled my pussy. He was working hard and was breathing like he was running a forty yard dash.

I held tightly to the couch as Derek pounded me, and I watched Emma as she rode hood guy like he was broncing buck. She really worked her cunt up and down his cock. Her beautiful tits heaved up and down in time with her hips. She was in a zone and had a determined stare on her face.

Derek suddenly stopped pumping and groaned as his legs tightened and he jammed his cock in deep as he growled, "Get ready. Here it comes."

God I love feeling that first spurt of cum hitting my insides. There's something magic about it and I focused on the sensations Derek was delivering deep in my pussy. Emma brought me out of my reverie with another order, "As soon as...you've dumped...your load...make sure she gets...her pussy on...Monte's...face pronto...don't lose...a drop."

Damn, this was fucking kinky as shit. My heart was pounding as I thought about what Emma wanted me to do. Derek warned me to get ready and he abruptly pulled his cock out. I hated losing his cock, but surprisingly, I couldn't wait to sit on hood boy's face. The idea was so naughty and it was such a turn on. I squeezed my legs tightly, but a trickle of cum ran down my thigh. Oh well. Derek held my hand to steady me as I lowered myself onto hood guy. Emma took my other hand to help too. I knelt quickly with a knee on either side of cum bucket's head and I situated my pussy close to his mouth opening. He moved me slightly into the right position and I immediately felt his warm tongue lick my gooey slit.

Holy fuck, I'd barely gotten settled on hood boy when Emma pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. Her tongue parted my lips and my pulse ratcheted up and my heart pounded against my chest as I sucked her tongue hungrily into my mouth. Fuck, kissing her was thrilling; there was just nothing like it. This whole scene was crazy. She was impaled on Monte's cock rocking her hips slowly fucking herself. I was sitting on his hooded face feeding him Derek's cum as it leaked out of my cunt. Emma and I kept kissing passionately using our tongues in very creative ways. Holy fucking shit. Porn movies weren't even this fucking kinky.

We softly caressed each other's tits as we kissed and Emma's wonderful lips felt like silk pressed against mine. There was so much going on and In the middle of yet another wonderful kiss with Emma, I got the surprise of my life. It felt like a small cock was pushing its way into my cunt. Hood guy's head was still between my legs so the intrusion had me baffled. I pulled back to check things out and Emma giggled and smiled wickedly which confused me further. She whispered, "I think you just found out about Monte's wonderful, unique trait."

Oh my god, whatever it was, it was thick and very long. I shivered and Emma continued, "Monte's tongue is almost a world record. He's got the longest tongue I've ever seen. It's thick and he can make it go places in your pussy that no one else can."

Emma's smile made the corners of her eyes crinkle. She was delighted with my reaction to Monte's tongue and she giggled madly at the effect it was having on me, but she didn't miss a beat raising and lowering herself on his stiff phallus. Her pussy and thighs were shiny and wet with her own juices and the sight of his cock appearing and disappearing was smoking hot. Emma had her fingers working overtime on her clit as she fucked herself on Monte.

I really wanted to kiss Emma, but there was too much going on between my legs to concentrate. Fuck, the sensations were unbelievable. He was literally fucking me with his tongue. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feelings. Obviously his tongue didn't compare to the huge cocks that I'd been fucked by lately, but the idea of his big tongue filling my pussy was so damned pleasing and the feeling was so fucking unique.

Did I say unique? Holy fucking shit...now I had a completely different sensation in my pussy...he was wiggling his tongue like it was big fat worm. It was unbelievable and that familiar tingle started way down in my toes. My legs felt like jelly. Thank god I was kneeling down. The feeling in my pussy was un-fucking- believable. I was on fire. I opened my eyes and stared at Emma and gasped, "He's not just...fucking me...with his tongue...he's wiggling it...like a big fat worm...this is fucking nuts."

Emma smiled and panted, "Oh dearie, he's just getting started. Monte is one in a million and now he's yours for your enjoyment."

Then I got another surprise, "I'm going to going to join Derek and keep him company for a bit while you and Monte enjoy each other."

Emma stopped bouncing on Monte's cock and Derek was there to help her stand. She raised herself slowly off of hood guy and his hard shiny cock slipped out of her glistening pussy. His hairless cock landed against his belly with a loud plop. It looked delicious so I leaned forward and I pulled the foreskin back and covered the big head with my warm wet mouth. Emma's juices tasted wonderful and the scent was heavy and musky, but there wasn't a hint of cum on his cock. I was going to get his whole load which was an awesome thought. I took my time swallowing the length of his tasty shaft savoring every inch. Wow, I took every bit of him without a hint of a gagging. In only three days I'd become a deepthroat slut; unbelievable! Now even though hood guy was way more than average he wasn't a Derek or a Victor, but it was fun having his cock deep in my throat so I pulled slowly off his cock until my lips held the head and then I made his cock slowly disappear down my throat again. It was one fucking nasty ass feeling and I loved it. Shit, I was a nasty assed slut.

The sensation having his cock down my throat was magnificent. I'd never deep throated a cock before and I experimented squeezing his dick with my throat muscles. It was fun hearing him moan through my pussy. I dropped one hand to his ass and began toying with his asshole as I tickled his balls with my other hand. Hood guy liked the ass play because he raised his knees and spread them so I had better access to his tight puckered hole. It turned me on to know that he liked it and I pushed my finger slowly in his ass and heard him suck his breathe in loudly. He liked it. He was a player. I fondled his heavy balls and squeezed each one hard, but not hard enough to really hurt. He moaned his delight into my soaking pussy.

He had me moaning and squirming as he assaulted my pussy and clit with his unbelievable tongue. What a wonderful sex toy. The worm was all over the inside of my pussy. It was maddening. He reached around my thighs and fingered my asshole lightly in return as he fucked me with his tongue. I continued to deep throat him while playing with his ass and balls and he humped his cock at my face in reply. We were both enjoying the pleasure the other was giving.

I changed my game and moved slightly so I could jack his slick cock while I sucked the mushroom sized head. His moaning increased and he started making noises I couldn't make out. Then his legs got stiff and I knew what was about to happen. I clamped my mouth around his cock awaiting his cum. I was quickly rewarded as the first spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat, followed quickly by the second and third. His cum was thick and gooey and was a little salty. I swallowed quickly making sure I didn't lose a drop. The sensation of his cum blasting into my mouth was a mind blowing thrill.

His spasming slowly diminished, but his legs were shaking because I kept sucking the knob of his very sensitive post orgasm cock. The salty taste was delicious and the silky feel of his cum covered foreskin was luscious. I enjoyed the subtle torture I delivered and I loved feeling his cock as it began to soften in my mouth. He hadn't stopped working on my clit and I could feel the familiar tingle starting to run up my legs toward my pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I liked the feel of his soft silky cock in my mouth while he continued his assault on my cunt. Damn, he knew what he was doing. The tingle was growing and I was getting real close. Then surprisingly he took his tongue out of my pussy and ran it up and down my slit. He used the flat of his huge tongue, licking my big swollen lips. He did it over and over again as he drew circles around asshole with his finger.

The sensations of his tongue scrapping up and down my slit were indescribable and the tingle started moving up my legs again. I was lost in the delectable feelings and wasn't anywhere near ready for what happened next. He stopped licking my vagina and something pressed against my asshole. After a few seconds he pushed his tongue deep into my ass...oh my god! Then he started doing the wiggling worm thing; holy fucking shit. Those sensations were beyond anything I'd ever experienced. My senses went to total overload and it felt like electricity shot from my ass to my clit. I shook like bolts of lightning had hit me. He held me tightly as he pulled on my swollen nipples and continued to drill my ass with his tongue. Orgasm after orgasm surged through me. I couldn't hold my head up and finally just lowered my head to his thighs. My breathing sounded like I'd just run a marathon. Damn, more orgasms; I wondered how many. I was worn out, but his tongue was still probing my ass. It felt totally fucking weird because it was soft and hard all at the same time and it felt awesome inside me. I really didn't want him to remove it. There was something incredibly sensual and so fucking kinky about it. I really hoped Emma was taking pictures.

I just lay on hood guy letting him lick all around my asshole enjoying the intense pleasure he was giving me. That was another first and it was quite something. My breathing was returning back to normal and I sensed Derek next to me. I glanced up at his extended hand. I guess there is such a thing as too much of a good thing and he helped me up. Thank god he did because my legs were terribly wobbly and weak. Those orgasms were killers. Emma told Monte to go take a shower. Without a word, he was gone. I guess he was done for the night. Everybody does what Emma tells them to do.

Derek was very attentive as he helped me to the couch. I took a spot in the middle so that I would be between them like I was on Saturday night. Damn, that seemed like fucking years ago instead of just days. I was glowing from the wonderful orgasms delivered by hood guy, and was still leaking juices onto the couch. Damn, seemed like I was leaving puddles everywhere I went anymore. I smiled at Derek eyeing his cock expecting he would sit next to me, but instead he kissed me lightly on the cheek and did the same with Emma and then excused himself. That was pretty much the last thing I expected.

I started trying to figure out what had just happened, but after a second or two I stopped. This was Emma and I knew I would never be able to figure out what might go on when Emma was involved. I was basking in a truly wonderful afterglow and I felt great. Cum was still oozing out of my pussy and I was as happy as I could be. Emma slid her arm around my shoulder and pulled me tightly to her as she wrapped her other arm around me. No words were spoken. She caressed me softly with both hands as she planted little kisses all over my neck. I rubbed her thigh gently in return. Nothing overtly sexual, just nice warm caresses between intimate friends. Emma's lips sent little shiver up my spine and made me tingle. For a brief second I wondered what was next, but it quickly dawned on me I quite literally didn't care. I was hers. I was happier than I'd been in a long, long while and I knew I couldn't wait to do whatever she wanted me to do.

Amazingly, that evening took place almost two years ago now. Once I had become her sub, it only took a very short time before we knew we were enthralled with our lifestyle and wouldn't have it any other way. Emma and I agreed I should move to her house so I'd be available to do her bidding whenever she felt the urge. Once the move was accomplished, my house was sold.

It's important to understand that I'm not Emma's slave. I'm her submissive. There is a huge difference. We are ardent, amorous lovers and have sex in ways that only Emma could contrive. And, although we do sleep with each other almost every night we are not lesbians, we are bisexuals and we revel in the pleasures of the flesh derived from both sexes. In fact, she frequently takes me to swingers clubs where we are always quite popular with both the men and the ladies.

Other times, Emma arranges elaborate dates for us. They are always exciting and full of surprises. Sometimes we go out together, other times I'm lent to her lady and gentlemen friends for their pleasure. I've become the favorite of several couples that are in Emma's special group of friends. Some of their sexual tastes are quite kinky. I've even spent numerous evenings with Emma and Lady Heather. In general, we spend the most time with Lenore and Victor. Emma just can't get enough of his huge cock. Truthfully, neither can I, but I really love the kinky games that Lenore comes up with.

Emma always decides what I wear on these dates and how I am to please the person I'm with. I am always required to share all the details of the date as soon as I arrive back home. Sometimes she requires that I send texts and pictures of what I'm involved with. Emma's friends understand her rules and always abide by them.

Most of you probably view my relationship with Emma as too complicated to be workable. And, I have to admit that a person has to have a proper mindset for it to work, and we had to learn our way to where we are now. Not every step of our journey was joyful bliss, but I wouldn't trade a minute of being collared by Emma for anything in the world. I thrive on the uncertainty of every minute under her control. She keeps our lives exciting and unpredictable. The long and short of it is that I decided to give myself to Emma and she is in control. I comply with her wishes. It's really no more complicated than that. And, in some strange unexpected way, that has translated into me becoming a more confident, affirmative female.

As I look back, our three week trial period came and went without any notice. We were completely happy and saw no reason to change our arrangement. On the six month anniversary of that very first, very eventful night with Emma, we agreed that it was time for a permanent collar. Emma knows people and I now wear a beautiful, one inch platinum collar around my neck. The jeweler that created the piece fastened it permanently in place. The necklace has a small silver ring in front and is beautifully etched with symbols that only Emma and I understand the meaning. Once my collar was in place, we took a quick vacation and I concocted a story about buying the jewelry during our trip. The explanation was a stretch, and in the end, some bought it, some didn't. I personally didn't care. I just went on about my business.

Emma's success in her professional life has continued to grow and she has prospered quite nicely as well as gained notoriety for her work in her area of expertise. My little printing business has grown beyond my wildest dreams thanks to Emma's wise counsel and hard work by my loyal staff. As the business has gotten bigger, it has required several expansions and additional staff. Arlene, my trusted assistant is now the general manager of the operation and I rely on her quite heavily.

Emma and I do extremely well financially and our incomes and independence pretty much allow us to do anything we want. We travel to exotic places and indulge ourselves in the finer things regularly. During the last two years Emma has introduced me to nearly all of her special friends and I've served for the pleasure of many of them; many of them at the same time. I am still totally amazed at Emma's creativity. She is a special mentor and I continue to learn and work constantly to be a better slut for her pleasure.

The reason I'm writing about our adventures now is that Emma thought it would be fun to capture our lives and sexual escapades as it happens; sort of a blog. So, I've been making notes after each of our adventures and they're building up to a good sized text. From time to time, I plan to regale you with stories from our life. I think you might find them rather exciting. There are so many to choose from, but the discussion with Arlene about my collar is quite a fascinating story that I think you might find instructive. Oh, and the story of Emma meeting Sarah is off the chart. Another really good one is the first time I spent the weekend with Lenore and Victor while Emma was away on business. That one is really special. Well, until later, take advantage of good things when they come your way and be willing to try new things, and don't be so damned afraid of what somebody else might think. In the end what other people think doesn't really matter.

12