Awakening Cinderella

Story Info
English guy raised by nannies discovers sex in America.
9.4k words
4.58
30.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Charlie Fairbanks-Green, now calling himself Charlie Green, arrived in Manhattan from London to begin a new life without mom. He'd lived for twenty-six years with his mother originally Sylvia Fairbanks-Utting, who married and became Sylvia Fairbanks-Green and then two years ago remarried to become Sylvia Fairbanks-Morrison.

Fortunately for Charlie his American father Charles Fairbanks-Green had insisted Charlie must be born in the USA; that meant no problems for Charlie going to live and work in America.

Mr Morrison died from prostrate collapse, leaving Sylvia a fortune, and with hopeful suitors arriving with proposals about helping to spend her money she sent Charlie off to America, buying him an apartment in Chelsea and finding him a job as a Professional Escort, assuming that meant being a security guy in the transfers of funds between a bank to its New York branches. Charlie, used to being told what to do by his mother supplied a very detailed CV and that required photos of his abs and his penis at rest and fully extended.

When he expressed surprised at his prospective employer wanting such intimate details Sylvia Fairbanks-Morrison sniffed and applying perfume said, "Those Yanks are such nosey buggers and probably wish to insure your private parts against loss or damage because they are far more into litigation than we are on this side of the Atlantic."

Oh, before beginning Charlie's story it is necessary to know that Charlie had a succession of nannies from the time of his home birth until he was eighteen and thereafter whenever he required sexual relief he visited one of his nannies who remain practising. Charlie had never had a girlfriend in the usually accepted sense.

Chapter 1

Charlie Green arrived for work on Monday afternoon at the Escort Agency. When he found when signing on that he would be servicing women principally from the Bible Belt visiting New York to kick up their heels he was appalled. Being paid for having sex was completely against his moral beliefs as an English gentleman.

"This is not for me, I resign from this position."

"You haven't signed on yet buddy so just push off and stop wasting our time," said the guy with a pencil moustache working in HR, spitting out his gum before refreshing his lipstick and straightening his stockings.

Proud that he'd survived the first attempt by Americans to corrupt him, Charlie returned to his apartment in West 22nd Street but before reaching his destination saw a notice on the window of an outlet for The American Broom Company for a demonstrator-salesman. He applied and was hired because he was blond, tall and handsome whereas all other applicants were street people, either intoxicated or unwashed or both.

Charlie began work next morning, pleased the premises were only three blocks away from his apartment. The company produced forty-seven varieties of brooms and to demonstrate each of the brooms selected by potential customers, Charlie was pleased to find they all screwed on to the same handle -- one at the time of course. Although he demonstrated to only three customers during that first day he sold them a total of three handles and twenty-three heads. The manager a crusty old guy called Fred and his sister who was in charge of stock control agreed that Charlie had a brilliant career ahead of him.

"It's your handsome looks and cute accent," said the elderly Mary, giving Charlie three tiny pats on the butt (Mary had been a nanny almost fifty years ago). Charlie eyed Mary but then caught Fred eyeing him with disapproval so thought better of it and went off to dust the heads of his demonstration brooms.

Two hundred and twenty-three sales later -- or put another way, two weeks later -- Mary came waddling up to Charlie and gave him three tiny pats on the butt and said, "Keep it up Charlie, Fred wants you in the conference center."

"Where's that?"

"His office stupid."

Fred gave Charlie the address of Miss Ranger of 27/2 in Premier Towers. Charlie said he'd need a hand-held GPS device to locate that address but Fred explained it meant either apartment two on the twenty-seventh floor or apartment twenty-seven on the second floor -- he couldn't remember which way it went but Charlie should use his initiative. Fred handed Charlie three standard broom heads in velvet boxes, standard except one broom head was plated in silver, another in 9k gold and another in 14k. He whistled when told the selling prices.

Charlie went by cab to Premier Towers where Fred said Miss Ranger was holding a broom party. He found in the elevator that the top floor was twenty-seven and there were only ten apartments on each floor so went to the twenty-seventh floor. He knocked on the door of Apartment 2 and the woman dressed in just bra, suspender belt and stockings greeted him and said, "Welcome Charlie" so he knew initiative had won the day. There were nineteen other similarly dressed women in their seventies attending the party. They kept up the din of chatter while Miss Ranger handed Charlie a see-through apron and told him to undress and wear just that for his demonstration. The women sighed as he demonstrated the three brooms and at the conclusion Miss Ranger asked him to face away from his audience and bend down and pretend he was picking up fluff. He did that to a tremendous cheer and had to endure three encores.

"You did brilliantly, thank you Charlie," Miss Ranger said at the door, her face felt like a dried prune when Charlie kissed her but he could feel by the way Miss Ranger was rolling his balls through his trousers and briefs she was a top performer at that art and would have him shooting unless she stopped within seconds. The expert Miss Ranger stopped within a tenth of a second from greatly embarrassing Charlie.

During the next fortnight eight of the women who attended that party organized their own broom party and at the end of the month, with all orders delivered and all payments cleared and banked Fred said, "Brilliant Charlie. In the past two weeks you have chalked up sales equivalent to the combined sales from this office each year for the last twenty-two years. Here is a twenty-dollar bonus payment."

Two days later the director of sales and marketing of the Iowa-based HQ of The American Broom Company arrived and asked, "Where is wonder boy?"

"At lunch, Fred said."

"Sales totaling $72,000 gross by one person in just two weeks is unbelievable," said Miss Sunderland. "The president of the company has sent me here to make a presentation to Mr Green."

"Oh here's Charlie now."

Amanda Sutherland turned and as she sighted the adorable Charlie two orgasms ripped through her. Flushed, she croaked for Fred to make the introductions.

When she handed Charlie the check for fifty dollars he handed it back and said, "Sorry Miss Sunderland. Fred has already paid me a twenty-dollar bonus. It would be unethical for me to accept a second reward for the same performance."

Charlie listened apparently unmoved as Miss Sunderland said they planned to have him featured on the front cover of America Salesman magazine, to nominate him for the American Salesman of the Year award and to have him attend the American Broom Company's annual convention later in the year in Dallas.

Somewhat overwhelmed, Charlie took Fred aside and asked if he could take the remainder of the afternoon off. His resignation arrived in next morning's mail and at the end of the month Fred posted commission due to Charlie. They never saw Charlie again. Miss Sutherland left as soon as she'd learned that Charlie had gone for the day. She muttered about having had personal plans for Charlie that evening but said she'd now return home to Iowa.

Money wasn't an immediate problem for Charlie because as well as paying for the lease of the apartment for five years his mom had also opened a bank account for him in New York, seeding it with US$50,000.

Chapter 2

Deciding he'd like to couple up with a girlfriend to take some of the pent-up stress from his life, Charlie set off, not knowing where to start. He thought he'd prefer a shy young woman and held the mistaken belief that New York would be full of them.

The girls he approached in dark recesses and alleys were certainly not shy, he'd call it aggressive and all had the audacity to asked him for money. He decided to try some bars where he found most of the women classy in pin-striped business suits were only interested in others of their own sex, or so he gathered, watching what was going on.

After dark he saw a lovely young woman in very high cut shorts and great boobs under her halter who was standing between two cars outside an art gallery. Charlie approached her.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Do you charge for it?"

"No."

"That's good."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'd like to take you for coffee and just talk."

The woman snarled, "Get out of here or I'll bust you."

Provoked by her unfriendliness and threatening him like that, Charlie snapped, "Keep your tits on. I was not after your smelly twat."

"Look, I'm warning you."

"Okay, I'm out of here bitch."

Two guys sitting in a car just along from the woman each wore an ear plus trailing a wire. They both gave him the fingers so he grinned and held up a single finger.

They scowled and one of them opened his door to get out so Charlie kicked the door shut, jamming the guy's fingers and he raced off, turned the corner and three buildings along ducked into an alley when he heard a cop siren screaming and coming his way. Two minutes later he was in a dirty looking cinema and to his horror saw on screen two nude women filmed fondling one another, everywhere. He cringed in embarrassment and ate his popcorn, knowing at least one cop car was cruising the streets looking for him, a cop nursing a bleeding hand with possible broken bones looking to fill him with lead.

"New York is without gentlemen," he said aloud.

"I'm a gentleman," said a guy in a long coat sliding onto the seat beside him. "I'll promise to be very gentle."

Charlie ran from the cinema, certain the streets would be a safer place for him, even with prowling cops.

To his astonishment he saw a sign 'Nanny Agency' so went up three flights of stairs and when he asked to see a nanny and stated his reason for wanting a nanny very temporary, the very red-faced woman behind the desk said she was calling the police. Charlie was on the run again.

Safely back in his apartment and watching a mindless TV documentary about cheese-making in Uruguay, Charlie yawned and switched to another channel and saw two women dressing a pathetic-looking woman in nice clothes and then taking her to a hair salon from which she emerged looking half-like a princess.

Cinderella, he breathed and decided that he'd seek a downtrodden young woman and converted her into a beautiful princess and he'd marry her and give her ten children to keep her happy.

He didn't have to look far for his model girl. Fired with the thought of having such an exciting project, Charlie ran from his apartment and catapulted over the young woman who was on her hands and knees cleaning and polishing the brass work on his door he'd just flung open. Charlie flew across the hallway and struck his head on the solid wall, falling to the ground unconscious.

The poor maid looked at him in fright. She decided to get rid of the body in case Apartment Management Ltd hadn't insured her against any claims arising from her accidentally killing an occupant. She dragged Charlie into his apartment and just as she was locking the door before deciding how to turn Charlie into pieces small enough to stuff him down the waste chute, he groaned and said, "Where am I?"

The poor young woman wet herself.

Dripping, she opened the door and just as she was about to step into the hallway Charlie grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her back into the room. She screamed and fainted, falling into a heap.

She awoke to find herself in a strange room and a man looking at her strangely and yet she didn't feel afraid. She reached down, aware she was without her panties and skirt and continued to remain unafraid.

"Where am I?"

"In my apartment. I rushed out and tripped over you and woke up here to find you leaving and thought you must have hit me and robbed me. I managed to grab your leg as you were leaving and you fainted."

"Where are my panties and skirt?"

"They were wet and now they are in the dryer."

Everything fell into place and she remembered: "You have seen me."

"Yes, very nice -- one of the loveliest I have seen. Congratulations."

She blushed. "I am Cindy Davies."

"Hello, I am Charlie Green from England until recently. I apologize for the chain of events that led to your discomfort. Are you comfortable now?"

"Yes, I don't mind you looking at my pussy."

"Um, I meant were you in physical comfort?"

"I awoke scared but am now at peace. You appear to be no threat to me."

They chatted over coffee. Charlie had produced a rug for Cindy and she draped it over her lap. Cindy told him that she was living with her aunt and uncle on 22nd Street and was working during the break to earn extra money.

"You are at college?"

"Yes, in my final year at The Tate College -- I graduate in May in photography."

"So you are not a Cinderella?"

She laughed and said no and listened to Charlie as he explained.

"In the modern world I would qualify. My parents have little money and scraped to allow me to complete my first year and my aunt and uncle have been the major supplier of funds since them."

"Would you live with me at weekends and be my Cinderella, er, Cindy?"

"Now you are making me nervous. Certainly not."

She watched his face turn sad and felt sorry for him. She asked what was wrong and he told her that he'd always had a nanny for personal comfort but since leaving England his former nannies were not on hand to give him relief. Cindy was fascinated.

"I could spend Sunday afternoons with you. My aunt and uncle always have friends over on Sunday afternoons or go out to see friends. It is their custom and they are urging me to go out and relax without taking my camera. My final semester assignment is to present a portfolio of something very artistic. I had been thinking about recording something of the daily life of the conductor of an orchestra or better still a ballerina. Perhaps I could do a comprehensive study of you?"

"Yes, I can see it now," Charlie chortled. "Sunday Afternoons in Manhattan with an Englishman."

He'd meant that as a joke of course.

The color left Cindy's face and she breathed, "Yes. That's magnificent Charlie -- may we begin this Sunday?"

"Yes, I'd like that and would cooperate fully. Does our relationship extend to dinner and sleeping together providing I get you home before midnight Sunday Cinderella?"

She smiled and said she liked the 'by midnight' touch. "I'll have to discuss the after-dark session with my aunt. It will depend on her because she is my benefactor. Let's confine it to a day session this Sunday -- I will print the photos I select and show them to her and then tell her everything. It will then be over to her."

"That is fine, your loyalty is to her after what she is doing for you."

"That is a lovely thing to say Charlie. No, if you don't mind I must get back to me work. My panties and skirt please."

The just exchanged smiles as she left.

Chapter 3

Charlie was pumped up after coming into such friendly contact with Cindy and now eager to begin work. He had a degree in psychical education and had worked as assistant coach for three years for a semi-professional football (soccer) near his home in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. He now lived in Chelsea, New York, as his mom had been taken by the name when planning to bundle him off to America. Three days later he began his specialist position he'd contracted to perform as a personal trainer at a mixed gym near where he lived working with top sports men and women undergoing injury rehabilitation programs. He was not required to work on Sundays and Mondays and chose to work other days from 6:00 am to 10:00 and then 4:00 to 8:00.

He met Cindy at the end of his shift at 3:00 pm each day for coffee and walked her home and went on to his gym.

On Sunday they went to lunch and Cindy photographed Charlie wandering through Chelsea with his backpack featuring the British flag -- the Union Jack. They came across a pleasant rather plump policewoman in uniform who patiently posed pointing a direction to Charlie on the corner of West 23rd and 8th Avenue. Cindy took her time to get the background right, sensing this would be one of the photographs for her portfolio, as it typified a new arrival in Manhattan. They then went to the gym where he was now working. He changed into just a pair of black shorts and when he emerged Cindy appeared to have breathing problems. The gym was busy so they chatted until the nearest rowing machine became vacant and she told him to wind up into a sweat. He did that and once he had rivulets running down his brow and chest Cindy went to work, crouching low and getting other rowers beyond him and the second row behind him into frame.

Outside the gym Cindy took his hand and looked at him without expression. Charlie took her camera bag and tripod and said, "May I invited you back to my apartment."

She nodded and then grinned, saying she was worrying he'd never ask.

They kissed for the first time riding the elevator -- long, soft and very sweet.

As the doors opened he asked, "Do you do it on first dates?"

She answered, "I'm prepared to make an exception," and one of two elderly women waiting to enter the elevator snapped, "Really, how disgusting!"

Just as they entered the apartment and Charlie, entering behind her and watching the slight sway of Cindy's butt, his fingers already twitching eager to cup onto those cheeks to pull her into him when she turned, was foiled.

Her phone went.

"Sorry," she murmured, turning and eyes flashing an apology as she dug into her brown shoulder bag.

Charlie closed the door and studied her, noticing her modest breasts were beginning to heave, sure he wasn't yet responsible for that level of heaving drive reaching her chest. He couldn't hear what the caller was saying distinctly beyond it was a female voice, emotional and bossy. Did Cindy share her favors with a fellow female student?

She switched off the phone after uttering, 'Hi', 'Yes', 'Er', 'This Evening?' and Okay-Bye'.

Cindy turned to him looking more embarrassed than apologetic and said "We have to go" rather than "I have to go."

How strange. He nodded, waiting for elaboration.

"That was my aunt. She's worried that I having met you I may find you a distraction and that may adversely affect my studies."

He nodded and remained poker-faced, accepting her first priority was to end her studies in distinction and secondly to her benefactors -- her aunt and uncle."

"She says she is prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt if you measure up, whatever that means."

"So Aunt Jess wants to meet you. Like now and stay for dinner which means eating...Cindy looked at her watch...in forty minutes from now."

Charlie felt his face darken and thought how selfish of him. That was no way to treat his Cinderella project and now that project created in a bored mind during his period of loneliness in a foreign land appeared to be flawed. The young woman he'd chosen to pluck from drudgery to endow her with a sense of purpose and attempt to enrich her life appeared to be already positioned and possessing the necessary flair and determination to uplift herself in her unfolding life without need of intervention by him. How arrogant and stupid of him. It then occurred to him that perhaps she was lonely and also felt unloved with a yearning to be involved in a beautiful sexual encounter. Was he daft thinking that, as daft as coming up with his Cinderella project?