Awakening Desires Ch. 3

Story Info
Carol goes on stage & finds it a thrill.
2.7k words
4.36
118.6k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

Sal rummaged through a big cardboard carton and pulled out a pair of leather chaps like cowboys wear. He reached in and got a brown leather vest to go with them, and completed the outfit by handing her a cowboy hat. "Put these on," he said gruffly. "I've got to give some instructions to Mike."

Carol assumed Mike was the M.C and wriggled her way into the chaps, pulling the vest over her naked breasts and putting the hat on. The vest hung open and Carol decided to leave it that way. Her nipples were still hard and they sent pleasant sensations through her as they rubbed against the rough lining of the vest. The chaps covered her legs, leaving her crotch bare. Carol shrugged it off. No sense in trying to hide anything at this point. She was committed.

Sal came back with a big grin on his face. "You're the special act, tonight, Carol. Make sure you do a good job and give everyone their money's worth."

"What's the special act?"

"You'll see."

"How much do I get for this?" Carol asked, trying to summon up some determination to sound businesslike about the whole thing. The way she felt, she would pay Sal to let her go on stage, but she did not want him to know that.

"Maybe fifty bucks," Sal said just as the previous act cleared the stage.

Peeking out of the wings, Carol could see a rather large stage with a spotlight on it. There were dark shapes littered about, but from her angle she could not tell what they were. A man in a tuxedo stood with a microphone, talking to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have a very special treat for you tonight. We are going to present you with a very special act, one which you will be talking about for years to come. As those of you who are our regulars know, when we run a special it means that the audience gets a chance to participate. We usually draw a number from a hat and that lucky ticket holder gets to come up on stage and join the act. I have been told by the management tonight that we will pick not, one, not two, but five numbers. The winners can use anything on the stage to indulge their fantasies to their heart's content. Anything goes."

There was a huge roar from the crowd and Carol could feel her blood pounding in her ears. Five men at once! She had heard girls in school talking about gang-bangs and had sometimes wondered just how anyone could want to participate in one. Well, now she was going to find out and in front of a crowd of people too. She tried to estimate how many people were in the crowd and decided there must be more than a hundred. The thought crossed her mind that there might be someone she knew out there besides her husband.

Suddenly, Sal's hands slipped inside her vest to pinch her nipples and she gasped with surprise and at the sudden pleasure she felt. She leaned back against him and he dipped one hand down to rub her pussy, stroking her clitoris and making her hips hump against his hand.

"Ready for the show, aren't you?"

"Oh, god, yessss!" Carol hissed.

"That's good. Make it a good one and maybe I'll find room for you again. You are almost on."

Mike was calling out numbers and men were walking up from the audience to stand on the stage. As each one came up, he was greeted with applause and crude suggestions as to what to do. The men laughed and began poking through the equipment that was on stage. Carol saw that they were all in their twenties or thirties, with the sort of greasy look of blue-collar workers. As they went through the equipment, Mike said, "While they are getting ready, why don't we let you all get a look at the star of the act. Remember, she is an amateur, someone just like the ladies out there in the audience. Let's have a big round of applause for Carol!"

Sal gave her a shove and Carol walked on stage, almost in a daze from the wall of sound which greeted her. She walked to the edge of the stage and strutted along it, swinging her hips and letting the crowd get a good long look at her. She stopped and held open the vest with her hands, baring her breasts to the crowd. She could not see Jim through the strong spotlight and wondered what he was making of all this. She felt out of control, heat racing through her body like a drug.

"Alright, it looks like our participants are ready so here we go," Mike said, easing his way to the side of the stage.

Carol turned to see that the men had found some rope and were advancing on her with wolfish grins. "Uh oh, looks like our little cowgirl is in trouble already," Mike said. "She might be able to run away if she is fast enough."

Carol realized that Mike was going to narrate the action, giving her clues as to what to do. Obediently, she took off for one of the exits offstage, but was turned back when one of the men jumped in front of her. She struggled away from him and went for another exit, with the same results. The crowd ate it up. The men formed a semi-circle and Carol was driven to one side of the stage, where a thick pole was located.

"Our cowboys are probably a bit pissed off that their 'date' was so uncooperative and it looks like they are going to have to teach her a lesson."

One of the men grabbed Carol's arms and the guy with the rope quickly used it to secure her hands behind her back. They used another rope to tie her to the pole and took turns pushing back her vest to suck her nipples. Carol struggled to get free, knowing that's what the audience wanted and the game began to turn her on even more. Each guy began to take more and more time with her, licking her nipples and pinching them into almost painful arousal. One dropped to his knees and tried to lick her glistening pussy, but Carol managed to kick him away, sending him sprawling across the stage.

"Oh, my, looks like they are going to have to teach this little cowgirl a lesson, doesn't it?" said Mike. "Perhaps a little ride on a pony will work wonders with her."

Carol was untied and she saw that a strange contraption had been pushed on stage. It was a sawhorse with a thick rubber protrusion stuck upright in the middle of it. Ropes were attached to both ends which ran through pulleys above the stage. She was led over to it and made to straddle the sawhorse. The rubber extension was positioned at her pussy and two of the guys pulled on the ropes to raise the sawhorse off the ground. Gradually, as it lifted, the rubber eased its way inside her, stretching her pussy lips and making her close her eyes and groan with pleasure. Her hands were still tied behind her and she had to go on tiptoe as the horse continued to rise. The two men stopped it as she was at the very peak of her toes, with the rubber jammed tightly inside.

"Should they go any higher, you think?" Mike asked and the crowd yelled yes with one huge voice.

Carol felt the contraption begin to inch higher and suddenly she could no longer keep her balance. She sprawled stomach down onto the horse, which eased the pressure she was feeling from the dildo deep inside her pussy. One of the men pulled her upright and she felt the horse begin to swing back and forth as they pushed it. Each swing made her gasp as the rubber slid a little bit deeper inside her. As her juices lubricated it, it would move back and forth, almost as if the horse was fucking her. She cried out, her head thrown back in pleasure.

"I think she might be more open to your suggestions now, gentlemen," Mike said as they slowly let her down and took her off the horse. She was shoved face down onto the stage and one of the guys used his hands to lift her hips up into the air. Carol was sideways to the audience and she knew they could see every bit of the penetration as his cock slipped easily into her hot pussy, wet from her ride. She could not brace herself very well with her hands tied behind her, but she bucked back as best she could. The crowd cheered him on and she felt the ropes being untied by another of the participants.

She pushed herself to all fours just in time to receive a cock in her mouth. Carol was more than willing to go for the feeling of two cocks at once, remembering Sue's descriptions of her own experiences. She sucked him until he pulled back, shooting a huge load of cum onto her face. The crowd went crazy when she used a finger to push it into her mouth.

The one behind her arched his back and shot his own load into her pussy. Carol tried to squeeze him as best she could with her vaginal muscles, anxious to drain every drop inside her. The two who were finished were soon replaced by two others and Carol was forced to perform the same act on them. She had no reluctance to do so. Any inhibitions she might have had were long since gone as she willingly fucked and sucked two strangers in front of a crowd of people.

"Our last man has something special planned," Mike was telling the crowd. "It seems he is into a little B&D."

Carol rolled onto her back to see that the remaining member of the five was now dressed in a leather tunic and was holding a pair of handcuffs out to her. Carol kneeled and presented her wrists to him. He snapped the handcuffs on and dragged her to her feet, pulling her to the pole and hooking the cuffs over a hook higher than her head.

Carols's beautiful body was exposed to the audience as he ripped off her costume and left her totally naked. She watched in aroused fascination as he walked to a collection of whips and selected a short cat-o-nine tails, snapping it a few times in the air to test it out.

The din was tremendous now as he slowly approached her and Carol got the impression that the people in the crowd were craning forward, anxious to see the whole episode more closely. He gently rubbed the whip along her body, trailing it over her breasts and using the shaft to probe gently between her legs. Carol opened her legs to allow him access to her pussy and he reversed the whip to push the big knob on the end of the shaft inside her.

"It looks like Carol is certainly ready for the last part of her act, so let's not keep everyone waiting any longer, shall we?" Mike said.

The man obliged by stepping back and bringing the whip whistling through the air to crash against her unprotected body. It stung just a bit, but wasn't really all that painful and as blow after blow rained down upon her, Carol realized the man was an expert, using the whip to excite and stimulate rather than to inflict any real pain upon her. He snapped it repeatedly across her nipples, causing her to actually scream out at the feeling. "Oh, yess! Do it to me!" she begged. "Harder!"

He kept it up for a good ten minutes, then suddenly dropped the whip and rushed to the pole. He lifted her legs and positioned them around his waist as he jammed his huge erection into her eagerly awaiting pussy. Carol felt his hands cruelly twisting her breasts and loved every minute of it. She held her legs tightly wrapped around him so that his hands were free to continue their pleasurable punishment of her tender boobs. When she finally achieved her orgasm, it was like an atomic explosion had gone off behind her eyelids. Sparks danced before her vision and she screamed out, "Aaahhhhhhh!!"

The man came seconds later, pulling back to squirt his sticky cum across her stomach and rubbing it across her breasts with one hand. When he was done, he held his fingers to her lips and Carol licked them clean. Finally, he sat her back down and she sagged against the pole. The whole show had taken perhaps an hour and she was tired, but even under the tiredness, still excited at the new world that had opened for her. Jim had been right after all, there was something to sex that she had never before suspected.

Sal came out and took her off stage while another women took her place. He handed her a dirty towel and she used it without hesitation to wipe the fluids from her body.

"Not bad, babe, not bad," he grinned. "I think you can make some good money for both of us."`

"Doing what?" Carol asked.

"I've got a friend who needs women like you for movies he makes. The pay is fifteen hundred per film. Interested?"

"What kind of films?"

"Well, they ain't for children. You can do maybe two, three films per week. That's $4500 gross, minus my cut of course."

"That might be fun," Carol said with a smile. "What's your cut?"

"Well, seein' as how it's my connection, I get, let's say $1000 out of every $1500."

"That's ridiculous," Carol said. "I'm doing all the work. You are out of your mind."

Sal's grin left his face as if it had been wiped away. "You're makin' a big mistake if you pass up this deal. I've been looking for a woman like you for a long time. You've got a fire inside you that could mean big things for both of us. I watched you out there. You really liked it, I could tell. Stop trying to act as if it isn't there. Now, for the last time, are you in on this deal or not?"

"Not. You're right that I enjoyed it, but I can get my kicks without depending on people like you. Now, let me go. My husband's waiting."

Sal pushed her back against the wall and grabbed her throat in one hand. The other dipped down to rub her clitoris. Sal squeezed gently and Carol was amazed to find herself growing aroused even as she struggled. It was as if pain, a little pain, turned her juices on.

Sal laughed as if reading her mind. He could feel her pussy bumping against his hand even as Carol struggled to break his grip on her neck. He wasn't squeezing off her air, just letting her feel the power of his hand.

"I think you might want to change your mind. Man, you are one hot little number. So a little pain is what really turns on the heat, eh? Well, we can do something about that for you and you can make a little scratch besides. It's a good deal. I suggest you reconsider."

Carol struggled, then closed her eyes as another orgasm ripped through her. "Oh, god, Oh god, Oh god, Oh, Oh, Oh, oooohhhhh!!" she gasped. "Ok, yes, I'll do it, I'll do it."`

"Where do you live?"

Before thinking, Carol told him.

"Good. I'll be there tomorrow at ten o'clock. Now that I think about it, $1000 isn't fair. I think I'll take $1300. You get $200. Alright?" As he talked, he pushed his finger into her pussy and began finger-fucking her.

Incredibly, Carol felt another wave of desire building in her and gasped, "Yes, ok...ok...take whatever you want, just keep it up. Oooohhhhhh!! Oh, god, I need to be fucked! Fuck me!"

Sal laughed and unzipped himself. He pushed his dick inside her and quickly fucked her against the wall, thinking of all the money she was going to make him in the next few months. He thought he could probably convince his friend to make four movies a week and this slut was so hot maybe even five was possible. She was going to be a gold mine.

Please remember to vote. thanks

Humble
Humble
213 Followers