Awakening Dream

Story Info
A long seduction & the erotic play between lovers.
1.3k words
4
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silken locks fanned out around her as she lay back in the water, her pale flesh luminous beneath the haunting light cast down by the moon. He could hear her contented sigh from his hiding spot behind a tree, watching raptly as ripples caressed and licked her body. She was stunning, perfect. Every valley and curve sculpted lovingly in satin. The call of a loon sounded and she sat up, rosy buds lapped by the disturbance in the water. He could see the dark pools of her eyes, the full pink tiers of her mouth curled up in a secret smile.

Her skin prickled, cooled from the gentle breeze. Delectable nipples perking at the knowledge that he watched and from heavily veiled eyes, she could see him. The outline of his masculine form, the strength in his arms and the desire in his eyes. A smile quirked at her lips as fingers pulled at the curtain of hair, letting it fall damply to her back, wet curls kissing at the curved beauty of her backside. Without looking at him, her hands moved over her neck, the bubbles from her soap slipping down her shoulders in foamy rivers. A moan escaped her as her head leaned back, hands working over the heavy mounds of her breasts.

A hiss was bitten off as his hand went to his mouth, her seduction so innocent it was erotic. He felt himself stiffen as her hand caressed, thumbs stroking over her delicious nipples before one left to roam down her waist. She rolled her head to the side, followed by ebony hair, her gaze pinned on him. All breath left him. Her finger and thumb pulled at her nipple while the other rubbed over the silken mound of her pussy, flawless skin touched with ethereal beauty.

She closed her eyes, letting out a small moan as a finger slid over her wet lips, parted thighs exposing lush pinkened skin. The tip of her finger circling the tight nub of her clit. The knowledge of him watching made her hot, excited and bold. She went beneath the water, cleaning the lather from her body, rising to the top slowly. Beads of water fell in silvered streams down her skin, a single droplet resting in the valley of her breasts.

Graceful and light, she looked more like an angel, his heart wrenched as he saw a drop of water cling to a dusky nipple, then fell to the waters surface. Her hand lifted, then a finger, beckoning him to come to her. His eyes closed, then opened, slow steps carried him towards her, mesmerized by her. His pants became tight, restrictive around his ever growing arousal. His bare chest rose and fell in unsteady breaths.

Her fingers skimmed over his skin, delicate thumbs flicking in small whispers against his small nipples, a smile of satisfaction lit her face as he sucked in a breath. Bravely, she stood on tip toe, pressing a tender kiss to the hollow of his throat. He shuddered from the warmth of her kiss, his hands tangling in the wet strands of her hair. Velvet touched at his flesh as her tongue made hot trails down his chest, lapping across his nipples, dipping into the shell of his navel. His head went back, eyes closed, pleasure coursing through his blood. He felt his body tightened as her hands went to his waist, her mouth following in wet heat.

The beauty of her skin so close to his was tantalizing, exciting him as her fingers wove around his waist to fumble at his button, the sound of his zipper seemed to echo within his head as she pulled the garments down his legs. His thickened shaft throbbing as her mouth touched lightly at the head, elegant fingers stroking him teasingly before wrapping about him, pulling him towards her mouth. A deep moan rumbled in his throat as her lips closed about him, her hot tongue licking and circling his cock.

Her mouth worked him, teasing and taunting as she brought him near his release with her suckling before slowing down to leisurely lick at him. She shivered as her nipples brushed sensually against his thighs. Her moan vibrated around him as she took him deep in her mouth, her hands splayed at his backside, pressing him into her. The guttural sound of his moan shook through her and she moved a hand to slip between the satin folds of her pussy, slick juice glistening on her damp curls.

Large hands rested on her creamy shoulders and she felt herself being pushed backwards, downy moss pillowing her supple curves. She felt his body blanket hers in warmth, his breath hot and delicious on her throat as he bathed her in adoring kisses. Sparks danced as her breasts were nuzzled against his chest, his hands exploring the contours of her face. He felt her heat as her thighs parted, wrapping him in a cocoon of passioned need, her back arching, dark hues pleading.

Her heart hammered in her chest as his teeth nibbled and tugged at her earlobe, hands moving slowly over her breasts, pinching lightly at her nipples. Shivers ran down her back, a small whimper issued from her parted lips as her fingertips wound through his hair, pushing him towards her. He lifted his head, a grin spread over his face as he worked hot kisses down her belly, upon her belly, across her waist before his tongue found the hardened bud of her clit.

She let out a startled cry, her hips raising to meet his mouth, pushing her moist pussy against his face. Inhaling, he could smell the musky scent of her, his tongue lapping over the sweetened dew, her lips sliding over him erotically. Rocking and undulating beneath him, she let him take his fill of her. Fire raced in her body his tongue probed her, pushing deep inside of her. Her legs trembled, quivered with every breath she took, her voice a sultry purr as he licked her, a long finger. He could feel the tightening of her clit, could feel it in the way she moved, her back arching and swaying, then a shudder racked her as sweet fluid flooded from her, his mouth filled with her honeyed cum.

Gasping for breath, she pulled him up, the tip of his cock nestled within the creamy skin, her moistness heating him as he began to push inside her. His hands went to her knees, bringing them up as he watched her tight cunt spread open, swallowing the pulsing mass of his cock. She hissed, her teeth biting into her lower lip as she felt him penetrate her, her body filled with him. Rocking with him, she met his slow thrusts, the sounds of him entering her mingled with her moans and whimpers. Wet flesh slid against him as she rode him, her lush pussy sucking at him as he made love to her.

Nails dug into his backside, her lips were parted and he watched her face as she cried out, her slick body writhing beneath him in ecstasy. She was pushing him to his limits, his felt his shaft throbbing, sheathed tightly within the confines of her pussy as he drove into her, thrusting deeply. His eyes squeezed shut, her fingers pulling him deeper and deeper into her, he could feel the pulsing fire in her velvety walls, could feel the clenching of her muscles. The wondrous sounds of her hot little moans grabbed at him, his cock stiffening in response.

She arched high, her hips bucking and thrashing, thousands of explosions burned in her pussy as she felt liquid fire pumping from her, his own cry stifled as he buried his face in her neck, hot seed spilling into her, mixing with her cum. He breathed in her scent, musky and sweet, soft kisses played at her neck. A languid smile was offered to him as she turned her head, her hands cupping his cheeks. Slickened flesh entangled as he lay next to her, his arms wrapping around her protectively as he felt her drift into sleep. Locks of hair cushioned his head as he nuzzled into her, his heart swelling at the magnificence of her love.