Awakening Michelle Ch. 02: After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel him disengage from me and then I feel his tongue on my pussy. OH MY GOD! Another orgasm hits me as he gently attacks my clit. He's softly pushing his fingers into my pussy and sucking on my clit as I ride yet another train of orgasms. Thrashing on the bed I pull up the comforter and bit down hard to suppress a scream. My hips are bucking wildly into Mike's face as he continues his oral assault on my hot sex. My legs are trembling and I'm breathing in shallow shudders.

Mike senses I'm becoming over sensitized and moves his mouth from my clit to my cum stuffed hole. He's sucking on my pussy and I know he has to taste both of us as he dines on my freshly fucked flesh. I can feel his tongue as it slides up each labia, gently exploring each fold and crevice. My mind is racing as Mike has never done that before. Our post coital routine has been a cuddle and a snuggle. The fact that he is so hot for me that he's willing to taste his own cum is heady.

I reach down and pull him up to me and we share a sloppy kiss mixed with each other's juices. We're kissing as he slowly lays down besides me and starts to rub my stomach and breasts. I put my arm over his shoulders and rub his back.

"That was... amazing. I can't believe you went down on me after cumming in me."

"I got caught up in the moment. I'm surprised I've not done it before. It wasn't bad tasting it. I figured since you swallowed my cum I owed you one. If you don't mind I'd like to go down on you more often like that. I really enjoyed it."

"Mmmmm.. I don't mind. I don't mind at all."

"So I take it you aren't mad at me for tonight?"

"No, I'm not. I'm just surprised that you never mentioned how you REALLY felt before."

"This is going to sound underhanded and I apologize ahead of time but you are somewhat of an impulsive person but you also overthink things too. I knew that if we just sat down and talked it out you would never go through with it. However, if you were forced to face it you would finish it. I knew that I'd get a more genuine reaction from you if we just did it."

"Yeah. It was a bit manipulative but I'm glad you did it."

"Yeah?"

"After what we watched tonight I'm willing to continue exploring. I'm not promising anything but I ran out of the club because I realized something. I realized that the couples we met tonight are stronger for their swinging. I'm sure it breaks some couples, and I don't want to be that statistic. But, I'm confident in our relationship that I think we might be stronger, like Alyssa and Levi."

Mike props himself up on his elbow.

"Really? You'd be willing to go back?"

"Yeah. Maybe even participate more? Do you think you'd be comfortable with that?"

"I think I would. My cock says it would." he says with a chuckle.

"I'm sure he would. How about we think about it if we still feel the same way later we can decide whether or not to go back."

"Sounds good to me. I love you babe."

"I love you too" and I kiss him. I lay my head on his chest and think about where the next chapter of our life will take us. What I do know, and I decide in this instant is I do want to try new things, so long as he's there with me every step of the way.

The next week is us settling back into our normal routine. I know it has to be killing Mike wanting to see how I feel but he doesn't ask. His behaviour though is reminiscent of the kids before christmas. You know what is on their minds, you can see it in their eyes but they never mention it.

On a thursday I'm having lunch with Jennifer while the kids are at school. I've known her most my entire life as we have been friends since we were in grade school. She's everything I am except she's always been more adventurous. Other than Mike she is the only person who can look at me and notice something is off. Today is no exception and she asks me what's different.

"Nothing." I say

"Bullshit nothing. I've known you for over twenty years. I know when you have something on your mind and you do right now."

"Well... Mike surprised me a couple weeks ago with a trip to a club. A swingers club." I say hesitantly

She nearly spits up the sip of her drink.

"No way... So what ditch is his corpse rotting in? Do you need an alibi?" She says with a smirk

I chuckle "Actually no. I'll be honest. It got me thinking."

"Thinking? About what? You aren't seriously thinking about swinging are you?" She sees the look on my face "Oh my god! You are! You dirty little hussy!"

"Not right away! I'm not sure if I'm willing to say that I'm wanting to fully swing quite yet. I'm not going to start screwing everything that walks if that's what you're thinking. But the experience was... Altering."

"Well, if it can change someone like you then you have to spill the beans..."

I tell her the story of the club and my realization during and afterward. I tell her about our sex when we got home and how different it was. While I'm telling the story neither one of us touch our food and I feel myself getting horny again just reliving it through memory.

"Ok, I think I understand now where you are coming from. What do you think you guys will do now?"

"I've been thinking. I want to surprise Mike this weekend. I've already arranged a sitter for saturday night and I called the club and put in a reservation."

"Ok, now we do need to work on an alibi. You surprise him this weekend then he'll have a heart attack for sure."

I giggle and say "No doubt. I don't plan on doing anything extreme but I definitely want to try a few things we've never done before. I think he'll be thoroughly surprised, especially since he's starting to act as if I'd forgotten."

"Well, when you go and do whatever you have planned in that newly deranged head of yours, you have to tell me how it went. Gosh, I still can't get over the fact that you are doing this!"

"I know! Neither can I, but I like it."

With that we finally dig into our food and talk about other things. During the rest of our lunch I can't stop thinking about this weekend. I rub my thighs together during our conversation in hopes that I can fight off the urge to jump Mike tonight. I want both of us rested up for what I have concocted in my head for saturday.

Friday passes at such a hobbling pace. Each quarter hour feels like days. Mike is none for the wiser and I can still sense that unspoken curiosity. "Did she forget? Are we going back?". I have to stifle a chuckle throughout the day when we're together as I keep thinking about that old bacon bits commercial. I imagine that is what the voice in his head sounds like when he's internally questioning himself.

On saturday morning I take the kids to my mother's house while Mike is out at his favorite fishing hole for some R&R. It takes him a minute to realize and eventually he asks where they are.

"Where are the kids?"

"I took them to mom's house. Get freshened up, REALLY freshened up. I got a surprise for you."

With this Mike perked up "Oh, really? What's the surprise?"

I kiss him deeply and grab his semi erect penis and say "You'll see".

12