Awakening Miranda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intoxicating scent of Clarissa's vengeful cunt, and the undeniably sweet butterflies within his belly as his cock thrust relentlessly, eclipsed the sting of the cane as his balls defied his waning ego and began their penitent delivery. With his head held high, and the gusset held firmly over his snorting nose, the women's grins developed into soft contemptuous laughter as his eyes and thrusting gave note to his surrender. His deep shame wrestled with an even deeper perverse pleasure at his humiliation as the seed rose from his balls, making him stare hard at his reflection, and that of the gleeful Clarissa as she whipped the seed from him. The contempt shown by Rosa and Mimi as he began to spurt ensured he'd give up his mess in ample quantity. Rosa's sneering provided a divine catalyst as he writhed in the tight bondage while the hot seed burst from him.

'He comes Clarissa! Now we're beginning to see his true colours! It'll be a while before he's allowed the full freedom of his limbs, but we'll see him on a leash soon.' Her words had him lust to know that divine humiliation on the hot pulse of seed warming his belly; his eyes firmly on the mature Melissa, his ego in tatters and the ecstasy of his orgasm taking complete control. His humiliation teased at the thought of being led by her that way as he groaned in ecstacy, the semen shooting from him as he watched her cane him to surrender, bringing further contemptuous laughter from Mimi as he pushed his face into the gusset and snorted at its superb spice. The plump woman sneered with delight at his keenness to know the scent of dominance.

'You like that don't you - the scent of the woman who's caning you? Well, you'll service her cunt for real when she's satisfied with your thrashing.' Baker's depleted defiance made a brief and feeble attempt to rankle with his defeated lust; he had never licked pussy before and the idea had repulsed the youthful mind only concerned with sticking his cock there, but the defiant notion only increased the intensity of his orgasm, caned by an older woman then forced to lick her cunt clean. His shameful humiliation increased the tart and pure ecstasy as he squirmed and pumped the seed from his balls, his eyes on Clarissa's generous thighs nestling the wet cunt he'd be forced to worship as the smiling Matriarch applied the cane with a sadistic smile of contentment. She smiled into his eyes and delivered the coup de grace which ensured his balls would be emptied thoroughly as her mature breasts and superb fleshy cheeks flexed with the action of the cane.

'Oh... and Miranda... seeing you delivered to her for a caning you'll beg for will be the ultimate pleasure.' Baker's initial humiliation was complete as the teasing shame of being thrashed by the plump girl who'd brought him there prompted an ecstatic torrent of seed in utter and blissful defeat, his buttocks welcoming the vigour of her cane as the spice of the gusset consumed him.

12