Awakening My Inner Trixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And smoothies are easy.

Kiki kisses me. "Yummers, you are tasty baby."

We get dried off and lotioned and that's when Kiki introduces me to tucking myself inside of myself and a gaff and panties.

It feels super weird and scary at first and then.

Then I'm in sexy panties and my dick is gone and it's so strange.

"This is weird, I look like a girl."

Kiki giggles. "No Trixie to look tucked baby, there's a lot more to looking like a girl."

I look at myself in the mirror and slip into the big fluffy robe she passes me. "There's a lot of surgery isn't there?"

Kiki nods. "A lot, a hell of a lot and it is really hard to go through."

"Really?"

She nods. "Implants, hair, scalp adjustments, facial feminization, pelvic spreading, trachea shaving."

"Shit...pelvic spreading?"

Kiki rolled her hips in a dance move. "They break your pelvis and put in titanium spreaders that spread you out more."

"Ouch."

"Oh fuck yeah but worth it. The post surgery stuff sucks the hardest but that's when the learning stuff happens."

"Learning stuff?"

"Mostly languages and stuff you get tutors and teachers and stuff."

"Oh that makes sense, it'd be boring otherwise."

She takes my hand and pulls me out and to the bar. "Painful too. We do a lot of drugs in this business but the boss is really not that good with heroin, cocaine or prescription painkillers."

I nod. "All the big ticket addiction stuff, I imagine it kills his stars."

She nods. "I've gone to a few bad funerals like that."

"Sorry."

Kiki shrugs. "It's okay, it's sad and stuff but it just sort of proves the thing we have one life that we know of for certain and like we should live it as best we can."

She makes us a pitcher of drinks with vodka shots, pineapple juice, orange juice, and champagne and we sort of head to this dining nook kitchenette area with it as the guys are getting the food wheeled in.

The view here is actually awesome.

I mean it's home still but it's the penthouse view here and I get a look from this height and we're on a hill so I can see all the downtown business core with the nice buildings and the park and the river.

We eat and all together so that's nice and I'm starving.

There's all the standards of course like bacon and all that and Kiki has a couple of slices but that's it and instead she has lobster shelled over an english muffin like I've never seen and apparently it's baked fresh.

I've only ever seen the packaged and she has fancy lettuce and yellow chard? Okay that with that fancy hollandais stuff and the lobster and the caviar is really good, and it's mostly light except for the sauce.

Kiki shares with me and there's this killer fruit salad too she had over this custard mango thing she said was tofu but didn't remotely taste like it.

I wasn't expecting rice on the table either and had my first taste of coconut rice.

It was really good.

I'm kind of lost in the conversation about food as she and the guys talk about things and places that I've never heard of.

It's the first real conversation I've had with the guys and they're better mannered than I am and calm spoken too and even though they're big eaters they're skilled eaters making it look like super chill and dignified and frankly well educated.

Kiki and I kill the pitcher and she leads up to the sort of living room and fires up the big screen TV a hooks her computer into it and starts up World of Warcraft.

"Get one of the notepads and start listing stuff you want to do for your family baby. We can do some stuff outright while we're here and there's some stuff I want to do too."

I nod and get myself a notepad and pen and Kiki lights a joint and tokes some before passing it over.

I have a few tokes and look at her.

So fucking drop dead gorgeous and yet still my best friend doing their attempt to blow smoke through a smoke ring like from The Lord of The Rings movies and playing Warcraft smoking a joint.

I pass on the next toke trying to jot down ideas of things I want to and need to get down before I start my new life.

12