Awakening of an English Housewife

Story Info
Lonely housewife finally gives in.
1.8k words
4.14
114k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is B and I am a 34 year old housewife from England. I got married to my college boyfriend John at the age of twenty, many people including my parents thought it was too soon but we would not listen to anyone as we were very much in love. John got a very good job and insisted that I didn't need to work and could concentrate on raising a family. After many years of trying we discovered that I was unable to have children of my own. It was a blow to us both, but as ever John supported me.

Over the years John became very successful at work and began spending more and more time working away and often spent several weeks abroad working on various projects. Living on my own for long periods in quite a rural area, I struggled to keep myself amused.

This was the routine that I was in for over ten years until a chance meeting with an old school friend changed that. Sarah was a good friend at school but we had drifted apart over the years, having discovered she lived not far away we decided to meet up and soon became close friends again. Hearing about all of her adventures over the years made me feel that I really had not done much with my life. Sarah not only shared her work stories with me but the many men that were and still are in her life. She had been married twice and had countless affairs during both of her marriages. She would often go into a lot of detail about her experiences and talk so openly that it would make me blush.

During one such lunch date with Sarah it really made me question my relationship with John. I loved him very much and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship but just felt over the years of staying home I had missed out a lot, including a lot of my youth. I didn't want to cheat on John but I could not stop thinking about the stories Sarah had told me. She would describe the men and the passion she had with them no matter how brief. I thought about what she said a lot and would often find myself fantasizing about having passionate sex with total strangers I had seen that day. It effected me so much that my daily routine would be do my shopping and cleaning in the morning and spend my afternoons laid naked on the bed masturbating, dreaming it was me being ravished by men I had met in bars or clubs.

After a week or so I decided that I would never have a relationship with another man but it would be nice to experience a guy looking at me with desire or flirt with me. Over the years I had stopped dressing up to impress John and dressed more like his cleaning lady. Despite this I still had my slim figure and the one thing that always got me a lot of attention at school and college were my D cup breasts. I decided that it was time for a new look and John always urged me to take the credit card and go shopping every time I mentioned I was bored. I bought myself several new outfits and they all rather emphasised my breasts and I even bought myself some lingerie and some very skimpy nighties to spice up my sex life a little. With my new clothes bought I thought that just left my hair and the transformation would be complete. I had long brown hair and always had done, but it had spent years just getting tied in a ponytail whilst I was doing the cleaning.

My transformation was complete but I still felt self conscious, it had been many years since I last dressed like this and maybe I had lost my looks since then. The following day I called Sarah and asked if she would be interested in meeting me for lunch at a cafe. I wanted her opinion and knew that she would be honest with me. When she saw me she immediately told me she loved the look and told me she had forgotten that I had boobs. We both had a laugh and I began to feel much better about myself. As we were chatting a couple of men came over and began chatting to us, Sarah asked them to join us. I felt very apprehensive as they obviously thought we were both single. We began talking to them about their jobs and they both worked in one of the local banks, and both shamelessly started flirting with us. All I could think of was John and told them I was a married woman but this did not have much impact on them. After half an hour or so they had to return to work but one of the men, slipped me his number and whispered in my ear "your husband never has to find out".

I was so conflicted I didn't know what to do. I drove home and thought to myself I couldn't possibly keep his number but at the same time part of me wondered what his naked body felt like pushed up against mine. I couldn't decide what to do, I sat back in a chair in the living room and before I knew it I had his phone number in one hand and my other hand was pulling my panties to one side and slipping my fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. I brought myself to climax thinking about him fucking me before my husband returned home. After I had climaxed I decided the only sensible option was to throw his number away, it just felt good to be a woman that men still desired.

Feeling very pleased with myself I thought I would try on some nighties I bought the previous day to see what they looked like on me. The first was a very short number with had a very plunging top and was make of a very fine silk that left very little to the imagination. Looking in the mirror I could feel that warm sensation between my legs growing again. I once again plunged my fingers into my wet pussy and lay back rubbing myself, before reaching for my faithful vibrator under the bed. As I plunged it into me I once again thought of the banker and wondered if his cock would feel this good inside of me. My mind then turned to the screwed up napkin in the bin with his phone number on. I was about six o'clock at this time and he would have finished work by now. All I have to do is send him one message and I am sure he would come over.

My thumb was shaking as I pressed the send button on my mobile, I could not believe what I had just done. The message read 'Home alone in a silk undies with only a vibrator to keep me happy till my husband comes home later tonight'. I instantly regretted it but my throbbing pussy was urging me to continue. A response to the message was almost immediate, 'what's your address, I am on my way, Ben xxx'. The feeling in my stomach was indescribable and I didn't know what to do. I typed my address and paused before pressing the send button. Do I let a total stranger I had only met that day come over and fuck me? As I plunged my vibrator into my soaking pussy I hit the send button and instantly climaxed again.

Only ten minutes had passed and I heard the door bell. I went downstairs wearing only my nightie, my stomach was doing somersaults. I peered through the blind and saw Ben looking so good and slowly turned the handle. As the door opened I saw him stare at my body and nothing was said he just walked in and planted his lips on mine. There was no stopping this now I was about to fuck a total stranger. We kissed passionately as he started tearing his clothes off and groped my breasts and bum. He stopped kissing me and just looked at me and I looked down at him stood there in only his boxers but it was also very clear he was going to be able to satisfy my with the penis I could see growing in his boxers.

I turned to lead him upstairs but I had only gone a couple of steps before he stopped me and lifted my nightie and revealed my bare bum and wet pussy. I felt him press his face hard up against it and his tongue began tasting my wet snatch. His hand wandered up to my breasts and began caressing them before peeling my nightie down. I had not felt like this in ten years but also wondered why it had been so long. I felt him then move his hands down to my waist and then felt the tip of his penis sliding up and down my pussy lips teasing me. I closed my eyes as I felt the whole length slide inside me and it was very apparent it was not only longer than my husbands but much thicker. My legs were trembling and I climaxed on his cock within minutes, it didn't stop there, he continued to pound me harder and harder until my legs shuddered and almost gave way under me. This was the most amazing sex I had ever had.

He dragged me upstairs, I was barely able to walk and he laid me on my back with my nightie now tangled round my ankles. He lifted my legs with his hands around my ankles and once again rammed his cock into me and began pumping me harder than ever. Before too long I could feel his cock throbbing and the thought of taking a strangers load in my pussy drove me wild. As I climaxed yet again I felt a stream of hot cum shooting into me and the thrusting slowed, and he slowly pulled his cock out covered in a mixture of pussy juice and cum. We looked at each other breathlessly for a moment and he then muttered the words "I better leave before your husband returns". I laid back and then heard the front door close.

I cleaned myself up and hid all evidence of what had just happened, I didn't know what to think. I had cheated on John but he will never know and I won't see Ben again. Maybe this will be the last time it will ever happen. John returned home later that night and we caught up and for the first time in a long time we had some great sex. Although what happened was wrong, he loved my new look and I had a much more positive image of myself. I just couldn't help thinking that this might just be the start of a new chapter in this housewife's life.