Awakening of Angel

Story Info
The transformation from Sara to Angel.
1.6k words
4.04
47.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

He was sitting in the library, when he looked up and saw her for the first time. It was as though, he had been struck between the eyes with a bolt of lighting. Her hair was blonde and hung just below her shoulders. Her skin was pale and blemish-free: an oval face, with sparkling green eyes and red full lips. Rick guessed her to be in her mid-forties. She was a little thicker around the waist than he normally liked a woman. But, there was a spark in her eyes that drew him to her, as no woman had. Immediately he thought of an angel.

Rick was a Dominate male and had been with many women in his 35 years. This one however, just pierced his brain and would not let go. Angel was the name his mind had given her and he decided right then, that it was the only name he would use. There was no doubt in his mind that he would approach, pursue and win her love. She looked like an ordinary middle aged woman, but he could tell, even from across the room, that she had a passion building in her that had to be released. It was in her eyes. The windows to the soul never lie. Rick watched her as she sat down. Her head bending down, giving her full attention to the book she had set on the table. With her eyes gone from his sight, Rick stood and walked to her table.

When he stood across from her she didn't even glance up. He stood there and stared at her face for a full minute before Angel looked up. When she did, it was slowly and she didn't really meet his eyes. "Yes, she is so delightfully shy…I knew it," he thought to himself, while his face expressed nothing. What he said was, "Hello, my name is Rick."

She looked up and saw a man who had a kind smile but a hard face. Very long dark hair and fierce blue eyes, a man that was self assured and afraid of nothing. 5 foot 10 inches tall, with broad shoulders and a flat stomach, his only real flaw was that he had no ass at all, although Angel didn't know that yet. Rick was clean-shaven and had a square jaw. But the thing Angel noticed most was his penetrating eyes, which seemed to look right into her soul. "Hello," she whispered and blushed.

"I saw you from across the room. Do you mind if I sit"? Not waiting for answer, he sat down and asked, " What are you reading."

Her face turned a deeper red. She said nothing but turned the book over, to show him the title. It was, "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty " by Anne Rice.

"That's a wonderful book."

"Oh you've read it," she asked in a whispered voice.

"Not only that, but I own a copy of it, as well as the other two in that series," Rick replied.

"Oh," was all she said.

"Have you read that book before"? He asked her.

Her face reddened even more and she said, "Umm…no."

"I see," He said. "Well I am sure you will enjoy it, though that is not the kind of book one usually reads at the library."

She put her head down and said. "I…I guess."

Rick allowed himself a smile and said, "Let me guess you were afraid to buy it at a bookstore, because you didn't want to face the clerk."

"Umm…kind of"

"I understand, thank you for speaking with me. It was a pleasure to have met you," Rick said. He got up and extended his hand. Angel looked directly in to his eyes for the first time and timidly raised her hand to touch his. When their hands touched, Angel felt a tingle in her loins that made her heart jump. Rick nodded a goodbye, turned and walked away from her going toward the door.

Angel watched him walk away. She could feel the warmth of his touch on her hand. She thought to herself, " You're a fool, you silly woman. The most intriguing man you ever met just introduced himself to you, you acted like an idiot and now he's gone." You are destined to be alone until you die." She felt tears beginning to form in her eyes

Angel went back to her book, trying to immerse herself in Anne Rice's Beauty novel. She succeeded and 20 minutes later, Angel's mind was lost in the fair Beauty's struggle to become the slave of her gallant prince. So Immersed was she, that when the Rick returned, dropping a shopping bag from Dalton's Books in front of her, she nearly jumped out of her seat.

Rick smiled down at her and said, "I took the liberty of buying the entire series for you. I hope that you enjoy them." Then he abruptly, turned and walked away giving no chance for Angel to reply, let alone close her mouth.

When Angel snapped out of her startled trance, she quickly opened the shopping bag. She discovered that indeed there were the three novels in Anne Rice's 'Beauty' series. Angel opened the first one, the one she had a copy of on the table, and saw Rick had written something on the inside jacket.

My dear Angel,

Never be afraid to follow your passion. It's what makes us alive!

Please call me, Rick

Under his name he had written a phone number.

This is how Rick and Angel met.

Chapter 2

The thoughts that occupied Angel's mind on her way home, was Rick's face and the fact that he had referred to her as Angel. "Angel," She said out loud smiling. "What a wonderful word." She thought to herself. She much preferred it to her real name, which was Sara. Sara felt herself grow moist as she worked her way though traffic. She just had to get home soon. All she wanted to do was get out of her confining clothes and touch herself. So aroused was she by the meeting, that she reached down and touched her sex over her pants. "God I'll never make it home," she thought, "I'm going to climax right here."

Sara had not had sex for almost ten years. Her sexual pleasure came exclusively from masturbation. And, for the last five of those years, masturbation had become a daily occurrence. It was not that she didn't crave a man, quite the contrary, it was she was terribly shy and lacking in confidence. She knew she needed the right man to bring her inner desires to the surface.

Now as she feverishly worked her sex through her pants, she prayed that she could muster the courage to call Rick. She thought, "If I don't stop right now, I'm going to literally drive off the road" and she reluctantly removed her hand from her wanting sex.

When she pulled into her driveway, Sara actually jumped out of her car and ran in the house. She carried the bag of books Rick had given her, though as one might carry a newborn baby. Sara fumbled with her keys, but finally got the door open. First, she set the package down gently on a coffee table. Next, she walked quickly to her bedroom, discarding her clothes as she went. By the time she made it to her bedroom, she was naked. Going straight to the nightstand, she opened the top drawer and took out her favorite vibrator.

Made of hard plastic, it was seven inches long and 2 inches thick, she got on her knees and shoved it deep with in her. She turned to knob to high and fell forward on her chest, burying her face in the pillow and pinching her red nipples, one in each hand. She lay there thinking of Rick's face and letting the vibrator hum away inside her. As was usually the case with the vibrator on high, her climax came quickly, crashing down on her, but it was not very fulfilling. Reaching down to take the vibrator in hand, she began to fiercely ram it in and out of her sex, as though she was trying to ward off demons. Driving the vibrator harshly, she came again. Unrewarding as this was, it still offered some release to her desires. Her stroke with the dildo was short and compact, moving only an inch in and out. She continued working the dildo, but she knew she would not cum again, continuing more out of frustration than pleasure. With in a few minutes she gave up and just lay there under the sheets, burying her face in the pillow. Tears formed in her eyes, as she drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly she found herself in what appeared to be a large box. The only light was coming from a crack in the ceiling. When she spread out her arms and reached she could just barely touch each side with her fingertips. The walls were cold and hard. Sara was not scared but desperately wanted out. She had to get out. Stretching her hands above her head as far as they would go, Sara could just get one fingertip on the ceiling. It was made of a paper and had a tiny slit in it. She couldn't get a grip to rip the paper further, no matter how hard she tried. "Jump…jump," Sara screamed desperately in her head. She could not jump. It was impossible. Unable to reach the ceiling and the walls impenetrable her body slumped to the floor and she whispered, "help," as tears ran down her face.