Awakening of Fannie Ch. 02

Story Info
Fannie is forced to perform lewd acts in public.
5.4k words
4.34
196.5k
24

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 3-THE SHOPPING SPREE

It is Saturday morning and Fannie rolls over. She feels the other side of the bed and it is empty and cold. She remembered that her husband "S" had to work today but was hoping that she could catch him for a quick one before he left. She has been very horny lately due to the events of the past few days. Reaching down she feels the wetness of her pussy on her fingers. Fannie has been almost constantly wet for the past twenty four hours thinking about what these strange men have been doing to her.

Opening her night stand she feels under her most intimate lingerie at the bottom of the draw. She finds her vibrator ready and waiting. It can't replace "S" hard cock but it will have to do this morning. She feels it's length. It's smooth texture. She places it at the entrance of her hole and turns the knob to make it hum. It slides in without effort due to her wetness. She works it in and out. Slowly at first and then picking up the pace she moves faster and harder. In no time at all she is working up to her orgasm. She presses it against her clit as she starts to cum. Clenching her legs together she rolls to her side locking the vibrator in place against her hot pussy. She holds it there until the waves of her climax subside.

Getting ready for today's events she showers and gets dressed. She was told by Dave to meet him at the store at 10 to accompany him on a shopping trip. She must plan to be gone all day. The only stipulations were that she wear a dress to make changing easier, to be on time, and no cell phones. She didn't have to lie when she told "S" that she would be going shopping for the day. That made her feel a little less guilty about what she was doing. She wishes that she had never gotten herself into this mess and could have her old life back.

Arriving at the store she looked up at the clock on the wall just as the bell above her head announced her arrival. She noticed that the store was already busy with women taking advantage of the sale. Smiling she walks through the store towards the register where Al was standing. Without a word and showing no emotion he waves her on to the back room. She walks into the room to find Dave coming through the curtain from the other side. He smiles.

"You are right on time. Lets get going. We have a long ride ahead of us." He says.

Taking her arm he walks her through the door to his car parked in the back. It is a new black Cadillac with tinted windows. He opens the back door for Fannie and she starts to get in.

"WAIT!" he says. "I have to put this on you first. Our destination will have to be a surprise."

He turns her so that her back is to him and puts a blindfold on her and attaches it behind her head. He helps her into the back seat and closes the door. He jumps in the front seat and peels away. Fannie is comfortable in this large new car and sits quietly listening to the radio and Dave talking business on his cell phone on occasion. Her mind drifted from the music to her situation with these men as they drove for the longest time. She noticed that the radio stations signal was getting weak and scratchy. She figured that Dave noticed too as he put a CD on the stereo. She must be getting far from home and felt a little uncomfortable being this far away with a total stranger.

"Fannie, I've got an idea that will keep you busy and entertain me too for this long trip. You are to slide over to the middle of the seat and remove your panties."

Fannie knew that something like this would happen on this trip and wore her favorite red sheer panties. She slid them off without hesitation and placed them on the seat beside her.

"You will pull your dress up so that your bare ass is on the seat. Now raise the front so that I can see your cunt" he demanded.

She does as asked displaying herself for the man.

"GOOD GIRL!" he said. "You shaved as I told you yesterday. That shows me that you can obey orders. You will be rewarded for that. I have a nice surprise for you" he says while adjusting his rear view mirror to focus on her pussy.

"Reach under the front seat and you will find a bag. Remove the vibrator from the bag and put it back underneath. Now I want you to place your feet up on each corner of the front seat so that I will have the proper view to watch you."

She lifts her feet and places them at the far corners between the seat and the window. She has to slide her ass forward to be able to reach but she is able to just make it. She is now naked below the waist with her legs spread as far as possible and her moist cunt lips open in plain view of the man up front. She is glad that the windows ar tinted as she would be on display for anyone driving past.

"Now I would like you to use the vibrator to pleasure yourself until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"YES SIR!" he demanded.

"YES SIR!" she answered back.

She feels the vibrator and finds that it is smooth and cool to the touch. She can tell right away that it is much larger than her own. It must be twelve inches long and very thick in comparison. She turns the knob and places it to her pussy. Of course she is already wet with anticipation and slides the tip into her slit. The man smiles as he watches the action and allows her to work without comment for several minutes. He begins to notice that her breathing is getting a little heavy and she will be on the verge of climax soon.

"Fannie?"

"Yes" she replied.

"While there is a lull in traffic I will have you toss your panties out of the window. You won't need them for the rest of the day. When I tell you to you will open the rear window behind me and hold the panties out. When I say that the coast is clear you will let go. I will tell you when to close the window again. Remember, you will continue to pleasure yourself until I tell you to stop but do not cum until I say so. Do you understand what to do?" he asked.

"Yes" she said as her voice is sounding heavy.

"OK do it now!" he said as he turns up the stereo very loud.

She feels for the power window button and lowers the window. Even with the loud music she can hear traffic from outside. She hesitates for only a moment and not hearing otherwise continues as ordered. She takes the panties and pinches them between the fingers of her left hand and reaches for the open window. Her fingers just make it to the window and the panties start flapping in the breeze. She does not forget to concentrate on working herself with the vibrator as she has a firm grip on it. She starts jamming it in and out of her gaping cunt taking a large portion of the giant toy inside then bringing it almost all of the way out again and again. Dave is pleased at what he sees.

"Fannie I want you to cum for me love. Do it now!" he commands.

She pounds the sex toy in and out with abandon as she starts to pant. She cries out loudly as she climaxes.

"Let the panties go!" he shouts over the music.

Screaming with pleasure she lets go. The panties fly back bouncing off of the windshield of the car directly behind them, over the roof, and catching in the grille of a semi tractor trailer behind it. She hears sounds of men cheering and a horn blowing close by. Two men in a tall work van had been driving along side for some time. Dave had managed to keep his car aligned with their side window so that they could see the whole lurid show that had been going on in his back seat. The traffic is heavy and many could see the panties fly from the window. The men were making cat calls and yelling for her to do them next when Dave raised the window sped away.

Fannie was humiliated knowing that she was seen in such a lewd sexual display. The vibrator was still impaled in her cunt as she started to come down from a tremendous climax. She felt like a total slut but didn't care. She did as she was told and enjoyed it. That is all that mattered.

"Fannie you can put that away now and rest. We will be there shortly. I don't want you too tired to shop with me later. You've done a fine job so far. Lets see what else you've got." He said.

Some time goes by and Fannie is in a trance when....

"Fannie reach into the bag. You will find a small box. Open the box and remove it's contents."

Fannie finds two heavy steel balls in the box. These are Ben Wah balls.

"I want you to place both of them inside of your cunt. I would suggest that you insert them as far inside as you can to keep them from falling out. Between the stretching that your cunt hole has gone through and the fact that you threw away your panties nothing will keep them from falling to the floor but your own will power. If they are not still inside when we finish shopping you will be severely punished. Understand?" he said.

"Yes Sir" she replied as she begins stuffing the cold hard balls into her vagina. The coolness actually feels good to her right now.

A couple of quick turns and the car comes to a stop signaling that they are finally at their destination. Dave gets out and opens the back door for Fannie. She slides towards the open door and he helps her out. He quickly removes her blindfold and she squints trying to focus when....

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. YOU STUPID CUNT!" he says pointing at a wet stain in the middle of the back seat right where Fannie was doing herself.

"NOW YOU ARE COSTING ME MONEY? I"LL HAVE TO PAY SOMEONE TO GET THAT CLEANED UP! LOOK!" Fannie bends to see what the problem was when Dave puts his hand on her back and with a slight push Fannie loses her balance and falls face first into the car. Her left cheek pushed against the wet spot. Immediately Dave flips her dress up over her back and applies three hard slaps to her exposed ass cheeks. Bent over with her bare ass and legs sticking out of the back door easily viewable to anybody that cared to look Fannie stays in this position until Dave removes his hand from her back.

"Get up you lazy cunt. We haven't got all day."

She stands and straightens her dress.

"You have already cost me money today. If you cost me another cent I swear that I will make you walk home."

Fannie looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings knowing full well that this man really means what he says. She must be more careful from now on. A tear forms in her eye not from the pain or humiliation of the spanking but from disappointing Dave.

"Lets go!" he said grabbing her by the arm.

She quickly reaches into the backseat to get her purse. Dave grabs it from her and tosses it back on the floor.

"You won't be needing that today. I am going to teach you how to be a thrifty shopper and you had better not disappoint me again!" he says as he briskly walks her towards the large shopping mall.

'How can I shop without my purse?' She asks herself.

As they enter the mall Fannie is aware that she is a long long way from home with a strange man , no identification, and no cell phone. She can still feel the sting of the man's hard spanking on her ass cheeks as she could tell right away that she will have a hard time keeping the steel balls inside her as she walks. She can almost hear them clack together with each step and wonders if anyone can tell of her secret. As they walk it appears as though the man is being followed by a child as opposed to being a couple.

The mall seems to be quiet for a Saturday but it is still early in the day. They walk by the stores on the first level as the man briskly walks by the shop windows. Dave comes to a stop in front of a clothing store and looks in the window. Fannie, not paying attention, almost walks into him as the man hardly notices. He enters the store with Fannie in tow. The store caters to young women and teens. Quickly he looks around as he spots something toward the rear of the store that interests him and heads that way. On the way through the store Fannie noticed that the only customers were a young couple near the front and three women in their late teens nearer the rear.

Dave stops in a section of the store displaying clubware for women. He looks through a rack and asks Fannie her size. After she answers he starts looking for a dress in her size. He pulls one out and holds it up to her to see how it will look. Satisfied he looks over toward the clerk standing at the register a few yards away. The young man looks to be in his early twenties and appears to be writing something in a notebook on the counter.

"Young man! Do you mind if she tries this on?" asked Dave.

The clerk barely looking up says, "No. Go ahead." As he goes back to his work.

"OK lets go" said Dave.

Fannie looks around for the dressing room.

"We haven't got all day!" he says as he folds his arms and gives her a stern look.

"You. You don't mean?" She asked nervously.

"What do you think?" he says a little louder.

Fannie looks around and sees that nobody is paying attention to them. She reaches behind her and unzips the dress. She slides it over her head quickly so that nobody would notice but the motion caught the attention of the clerk.

"I meant in the fitting room over there!" He shouted while pointing to the sign at a far corner of the store.

"OHHHH never mind" He said not trying to draw attention to the situation.

Too late as everybody in the store is now aware that something is going on and stops to see. Fannie is now standing in just her bra while holding out her hand for Dave to give her the dress to try on.

"Well? You can't put this kind of dress on while wearing a bra, can you?" he asks.

"No" she said quietly as she reaches for the hooks in the back.

She slides it down her arms and off and turns back to Dave again for the dress. The clerk sees this and moves closer for a better look. He wasn't aware that she had no panties on until he came around the side of the rack of clothes that had obscured his view. A broad smile appears on his face as he can not believe his luck at viewing the scene before him. Fannie now stands naked holding out her hand for the dress. Dave hesitates for a moment until they have everybody's attention.

The couple at the far end of the store are now quite a bit closer as are the young women. They are huddled together whispering and pointing as Fannie stands embarrassed. The clerk looks unsure of what he should do but does not try to interrupt. Satisfied with his audience Dave hands the dress to Fannie. She quickly grabs it and slides it on in one motion. Smoothing it down and making adjustments she checks herself in a nearby mirror.

The dress is very short with a halter top that loops over the neck. Backless it is open down to a few inches above her ass. The skirt ends only a few inches below her ass. It is very form fitting and made of a light stretch material. It is a light beige color and you can see right away that from a distance it might look as though she was almost nude. Although not the kind of dress that Fannie would choose to wear she could see herself in it on special occasions. She thinks that she looks good in it and it is just the right size for her.

"EXCUSE ME! YOUNG MAN!" Dave says as he waves the clerk over. "Can you come here please?"

The smiling clerk is standing before him in a flash.

"This just won't do. Do you have this in the next size down?" He asked.

Fannie looked a bit confused as the man checks the tag and darts to the rack and picks out a matching dress in the smaller size. He brings it back as Dave turns to Fannie.

"That one doesn't fit you at all. Let's try one that is more your size. I'll take that one." he said as he holds out his hand for Fannie to give him the dress she is wearing. She hesitates for a second and slides the dress off. The man's eyes widen as he has a perfect view of her naked body. She looks to the man for the second dress as she hands the other to Dave.

"Let the man do his job and put the dress on you, Honey. That's his job. Right?" He says with a wink to the attentive clerk.

The clerk moves quickly toward her and first looks to Dave who gives him a nod. Next he looks Fannie in the eyes as he could see her nervousness. Lastly he looks over toward the three young ladies who are beside themselves laughing and pointing at Fannie's predicament.

One of the girls points to the clerk as if to say "go for it". Not wanting to look like a killjoy to his pears he turns back to Fannie dress in hand and holds it up in front of her. She slowly raises her arms above her head as he starts to put the dress on her.

The dress slides down her body, first over her breasts which he has to squeeze a bit to get it over them, and then down to her hips. He has to kneel to work the stretchy material over her hips and ass. He finds himself eye level with her steaming pussy. He can smell her sex from her already full day of playing with it. He leans forward as he wiggles the tight material back and forth to slide it down. When it wouldn't come down anymore he gave it a couple of good tugs as it would only come down to just a few inches below her crotch. Looking up he noticed that the top didn't come down evenly and one of her breasts was totally exposed. Fannie reached to fix the problem.

"No no. Let the expert take care of that." said Dave with a wink to the clerk.

The young man smiles and rises to his feet. He pulls out the material from the left side of her top and cups her breast with his hand. Holding it with a light squeeze he slides it under the top and slips his hand out. Fannie, again, goes to the mirror but this time sees a woman in a skin tight dress that makes her look obscene. The top wrapped around each breast individually and the thin material did little to hide her now erect nipples. The skirt came down just below her ass and cups each cheek. It would allow for little movement and no bending to prevent her ass from being exposed. The open back came down to the arch in her backside. You could easily define her pussy mound from the front and the light color does little to hide any of this.

"PERFECT!" said Dave. "We'll take it. You don't mind if she wears it home do you? I can't wait for everyone to see her in it."

"No I guess." said the clerk with a large bulge in his pants. It was obvious that he was trying to hide it as he went right back to behind the counter so that it could not be seen.

The couple in the front of the store are now gone and the three girls are walking out laughing and giggling as they went.

"What do we owe you my good fellow?" asked Dave.

"Nothing. That's OK." said the clerk as he takes the dress that she wore to the store places it in a bag and hands it to Dave.

"Thank you sir. We will be sure to stop in again some time." said Dave. Fannie could see him slipping him a tip before joining her to leave the store.

"See?" he said to her. "Now that's how to be a thrifty shopper. You did very well."

As they continue through the mall Fannie has a hard time keeping up with the pace that Dave was walking at. She was constantly trying to catch up as she would have to stop to pull her skirt down to avoid having her ass show from the bottom. She caught everyone's eye as she walked and was hoping that they were close to their destination.

Dave stopped in front of a shoe store and looked in the window. He spotted a pair of stiletto high heels which must have been six inches high with the spike made of chromed steel. Fannie caught up to the man.

"Fannie. Now that I've taught you how to be a thrifty shopper you will go into this store and get a pair of those shoes and meet me upstairs in the food court wearing them later. I don't care how you get them but if you don't you will walk home in that dress. UNDERSTAND?" he said.

"Yes" she said quietly.

"Well, get going!" he said.

Fannie entered the store and looked around. There were no customers inside so that was a relief. The store clerk was an older gentleman probably in his early sixties. He spotted Fannie and came over immediately.

12