Awakening of Fannie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am!"

Fannie takes the pants and goes into the bathroom to clean up. She then leaves the office locking the door behind her, ready for her long walk through town.

Cont........

Pt. 2

The elevator door opens to the first floor and Fannie steps out and through the front door to the street. She is a sight to behold! Her tiny dress enhances all of her assets. The "V" neckline shows quite a bit of cleavage and it isn't hard to figure out that she is braless as her nipples harden quickly from the cool outside air and poke out through the thin material of her dress. The hemline of her skirt, being only four inches below her bare pussy, appears even shorter from the rear. It just covers her stocking tops which come up to just below her ass cheeks. Her dark stockings are a deep contrast to her milk white skin and look, as does the rest of her attire, out of place in the light of day. Her shoes seem to look out of place more than everything else. The black stilettos have straps that crisscross back and forth above her ankles. The four inch heels cause her to walk almost on her toes and in combination with her skirt, causes her ass to appear to jut out as it makes it swish back and forth invitingly with each step.

As she walks all eyes are upon her when she passes. She is getting used to the catcalls and remarks as she has been through this more and more often lately since she was forced to by Dave's evil group after being blackmailed. She has since come to get off on being humiliated in public and feels that it is alright as she is only following orders. She has been trained to obey and thrives on it. She will do whatever either her husband or boss wishes for her to do and with whoever they choose. It is not her choice. She is just following orders.

"Good morning Mr Wu!" She says smiling as she enters the door to the cleaners.

"Fannie? Is that you?" Replies the oriental man behind the counter. He looks her up and down with a confused look on his face. "You look....look different."

"Oh maybe a little I guess. I hope it's ok."

"Oh yes! Very nice! Are you going to someplace special today?" He says as he looks her up and down.

"No sir, Miss Jordan asked me to drop these off to you." putting the pants on the counter. "She hopes that you can clean them right away and I'll come right back to pick them up."

Holding the pants out in front of him he says, "These are men's pants."

"Yes they are. I spilled coffee on them and they need cleaning."

"But, where is man?" he asked. "Never mind I need not know. Pants will be ready very soon? I call you?"

"No I will be right back. I have to run down to Joe's and pick up some lunch and I'll be right back."

"OK I get right no it for Miss Jordan." He said smiling.

"Bye!" said Fannie as she spins to walk out the front door. As she does her skirt twirls and he catches a glimpse of bare ass as she does.

Back on the street she starts her trek to the restaurant. Men start to follow as her tiny skirt flips up with each step and her stocking tops show with each. Every little breeze makes it flip up higher and sometimes her bottom or even her bald pussy come into view briefly. Her mind drifts back to all of the daring and obscene things that she has been made to do in the past month.

She has been made to expose herself in public many times including using a dildo with the windows down in the back seat of a moving car. She was forced to suck the cocks of unknown strangers through a gloryhole in a porn shop. In a gangbang with a group of men that went on for hours and was set up by her own husband! Now he has made a pact with her boss to allow her to be used for whatever purpose she has in mind and, so far, she seems to have plenty of ideas in mind for her!

Arriving at the restaurant she walks in and makes her way to the back where there is a take-out window. As she walks by tables of people everyone stops to watch. As she passes the tables her short dress is only inches from the faces of the customers. Heads turn as she walks by to watch her ass sway to and fro down the isle. She stops at the rear counter and the young man behind the counter just looks at her speechless. Then a voice from around a corner in the back is heard.

"Fannie? My god I hardly recognized you! Come around to my office." He said and as Fannie headed around he gave the young man a piece of paper. "Fill this order for Miss Jordan and leave it back here. The young lady will back pick it up when she's ready."

Entering his office he closes the door behind him and quietly locks it.

"I can't believe how good you look! Cindy said that you will be coming by to repay a debt of hers but until I saw you just now I thought that you would be bringing me some cash. I guess I was wrong. What a nice surprise. This is even better! MY GOD! YOU LOOK HOT!" He said as he sits in his chair behind his desk.

Fannie appeared a bit confused as this was totally unexpected. Things are beginning to make sense. She is now expected to be whored out by her boss to repay a debt to a man that she has known for quite some time. This will also give the cleaners enough time to clean John's pants and pick them up on the way back to the office. Now Joe is sitting back in his leather office chair as he begins to open his fly and unbuckle his belt. He opens his pants and his semi hard cock falls out. "OK Hon. It's going to get busy around here soon so you had better get down to business. Lets see what you have there under your skirt."

Of course none of this is new to Fannie so unfazed she does as told. She takes the hem of her short skirt and raises it in the front exposing her bald pussy to the man. He quickly takes his cock in his hand and starts to jerk it.

"Wow! Baby, you are a changed woman all right! You walked all the way down here dressed like a slut just for me? I might cum before I even touch you. Now slip it off and come over here and take care of this!"

Fannie slips the little dress up over her head and stands before the man. She is now naked except for her nylons and heels. A true slut indeed!

She kneels in front of the man and puts his now hard cock into her mouth. She starts to work his cock with her mouth and tongue causing the man to moan now and then. She works his cock like a pro and starts working it up and down faster. He grabs her head and forces it down her throat farther each time.

"Wait! Hold on! I need more. Get up! Get up!"

He stands and kicks off his pants then he turns the girl around and bends her over the desk.

"Whoa! What the hell?" He looks down on her upturned ass and sees that it is still red from the spanking that she got earlier by Cindy and John.

"Has somebody been spanking you?"

"Yes sir." she replied still bent over.

"Why?"

"Because I was bad and spilled coffee on Mr Randall."

"Who spanked you Cindy or Mr Randall?"

"Both." Upon hearing this Joe places his cock head to the entrance of her cunt and pushes it in. As usual her pussy is wet from her thoughts about exposing herself as well as the other events of the day. He pushes in hard as his hips smack against her tender ass flesh.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she said.

"So your boss brings people into her office to spank you? What else does she do to you?"

" Ugh......... I was a few minutes late to work the other day and to punish me for it she called me to her desk and placed clamps on my pussy and my nipples. Ugh.........She had chains that hang from my pussy lips to my knees and attached weights to them and had me walk back to my desk with them swinging between my legs stretching my pussy. Ugh.........She had me sit at my desk as clients came in. I had to sit still while the clients, men mostly, sat across from me looking right at my legs through the glass front of my desk trying to see up my skirt. The chains hung down behind my legs just out of view. Ugh.........It was hard to concentrate as my pussy lips were stretched and any movement would reveal what was hanging between my legs. Ugh..............."

Joe is now pounding his cock into the girl's pussy. Hearing this story makes him wonder what else she is forced to do and he is aroused beyond belief! Their fucking is making one hell of a racket as you can hear their bodies slapping together as well as Fannie's grunts as well as the office desk being pushed forward a little with each thrust!

"What else! Tell me more before I cum!"

"Ugh.............Yesterday when there were no more appointments Miss Jordan told me lock up and come into her office. She told me that I had done a very good job today and as my reward she cuffed my hands behind my back. She pulled a chair a few feet out from the table and sat me down. Ugh............Then she raised her skirt and bent over the table spreading her legs with her beautiful bottom inches from my face. I leaned forward and she let me lick her ass until she came. Ugh..........I think that she had just used the toilet and wanted to use me to clean her up. It took me a few minutes to get used to it but I cleaned it all up and would do anything for more! Ugh..........Ohhhhhhhhhhh.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fannie has a tremendous orgasm as she recalls her lewd act with Cindy. This also brought Joe over the edge as he has never heard anything as erotic as this in his entire life!

"OH GOD!!!!!!!!" he says as he pumps his load up the slut's cunt!

He gives a couple of more hard thrusts until he falls over onto her back in a heap. His cock draining into the hot woman's hole. They stay in this position silently for a few moments before Joe stands and pulls out. His semen oozed out of her still open hole and formed a puddle on the table. Joe grabs some paper towels and wipes himself as he tosses some over to Fannie who gets up and squats pushing the remnants out of her cunt and into the paper towel. They both dress without a word.

"I would like you to come back again. I'll call Cindy and see if she can arrange it. You can tell her that we are even now and you can pick up your order on the way out. No charge."

"Thank you sir." she said as he opens the office door and she walks away with her ass still quivering from the pounding that she has just received.

*

(I hope that you are enjoying these stories of Fannie's transition from loving housewife to slut slave. If you have any ideas in mind for Fannie please let me know and I will try to incorporate them into a future chapter. Thank you for your support and feedback!)

12