Awakening of Fannie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her head rolled back and her mouth made a perfect circle as she moaned with pleasure as he began to paddle her open pussy with zest!

"You love it when I punish your pussy don't you slave?"

"Ohhhhhhh Yes Sir! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Please. I need more. Give me more! Mmmmmmmm!"

He began to give her pussy rapid short strokes with the paddle as he started to concentrate more on her clit!

"Only a dirty slut would get off on someone spanking their bare cunt. Are you a dirty slut, slave?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm YES! YES! YES! I'm a dirty slut! Oh God don't stop. I need to cum! Please? It's been so long. I'm a slut! I'm a whore! I love it! Please! Please! MORE!!!!!!"

He continued smacking her sensitive open lips hard as they began to change to a darkening shade of red. Heidi moved in closer to get a better view as she looked on in disbelief as the woman encouraged the man to torture her open pussy until she came. She could not believe that a woman could take this much and by her actions wanting more. Needing more! Master X decided to see just how much she could take as he gave her three quick hard smacks to the writhing woman's cunt!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Hot juice shot straight out of her open pussy and landed several feet away. Her back arched and she screamed like a woman in labor as she sent stream after stream of her juice out of her cunt! She moaned and made gurgling sounds in her throat as she had wave after wave of orgasms! She continued to have convulsions for several minutes before coming down when she finally passed out.

Both Heidi and her Master had a look of disbelief on their faces as they looked her over. Never has he seen a woman have such a strong orgasm. Never has he had a slave orgasm as her pussy took the kind of punishment that hers did. Never before has a slave lasted as long as Fannie before she finally surrendered totally to her new life as a slave. Master X looked at Heidi and smiled.

"She is ready now. Give me a hand." He told her as he started to release her from her binds. Heidi loosened the straps from her ankles as he carefully put his arms under her limp body and raises her up from the table. He carried her up the stairs and into the main house with Heidi in tow. When they reach her quarters he carefully lays her cold and naked body down on her bed and covers her.

"I think that the rest of our time together will be very interesting indeed. Don't you agree, Heidi?" He asked as he looks down at the sleeping woman.

"Yes Master. I think so too." She replied with a smile.

"Master?" She asked as she looked up at him with doe-like eyes.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind very much if I were to stay with her tonight. She seems very cold. I would like to help to keep her warm."

He thought about it for just a brief moment.

"Yes you may. I think that you both deserve it at this point." He said as he walked out of the room and down the hall.

Heidi quickly removed her gown and climbed into bed behind Fannie. She wrapped her arms around her in the spoon position and held her tight against her body. Then she whispered into the sleeping woman's ear.

"I'm so glad that you are here. I need you as my friend so badly. I'm going to take good care of you, I promise. Rest now my love. I will be here with you when you wake up." Heidi held her tight until she drifted off to sleep.

Now that Fannie is broken and resigned to the fact that she is a slave forevermore her training will concentrate more on etiquette and rules that a slave must follow. Master X will also put more time and effort into her transformation into a true slut! He feels that she has a natural ability to obey commands as well as a strong desire to be used (and abused) by others for their own pleasure. He will soon learn that she has no limits to how far she can go to achieve the ultimate orgasm!

To be continued... Next chapter-Master X uses Fannie as she and Heidi explore their strong lesbian desire for each other!

(I hope that you have enjoyed reading this first chapter dedicated to Fannie's slut/slave training. The upcoming segments will deal more on her strong desire to obey any order that would allow her to be used as a wanton whore! Please share your feelings with me about my stories via feedback or email (Thank you to all that have already written!) and don't forget to vote as it shows me that all of my efforts to give you a quality story are not in vain! Thank you!)