Awakening of Fannie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take them. You can throw her old shoes in the box and ring us up!" Master said as he clapped his hands together.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on as the clerk fumbled with the money. He never said another word as he handed the change and receipt to Master X. We quickly headed out the door and down the busy street out of site. I believe that an owner of an upscale store like that must be very discreet as he caters to a high end clientele.

I must say that I felt much more at ease now that we were back on the street. I felt that I have handled each situation that I have been challenged with so far but it would be silly of me to think that there aren't more difficult tests for me ahead. I dare not think about what tasks Master has in store for me next but I am sure that I will soon find out! Continued............................

(Fannie must endure one last test and it will take all of her will power to make it through. She will be humiliated and abused by total strangers in a most dangerous setting. The ultimate test!)

12