Awakening of Fannie Ch. 17

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
6.6k words
4.38
68.2k
8

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The final chapter: Slave Fannie becomes the center of attention at her coming out party!)

Day 7: The final day

As I wait for Master to announce my entrance I am almost wet with anticipation. You see after this evening I will become, officially, a slut slave and will live out my life pleasing my Master in any way that he chooses. My body shakes with excitement as I am standing alone in the kitchen with my ear pressed against the door. The guests are all being seated in the great room of the mansion as Master X and his slave Heidi attend to them. The great room is separated from the large dining room by an archway giving the effect of being one very large room. I am now in the kitchen at the far end of the dining room which makes it all the more difficult to hear my Master calling.

I have been here at Master X estate training to be a true and proper slave for the past week and after passing my final test yesterday have successfully completed my training. Master invited several friends to come out tonight to meet me and organized this party in my honor. I have heard from Heidi that there will be many dignitaries and affluent guests here so I am a bit nervous that I will give them a good impression of myself.

Let me explain how this all came about as I await the announcement.

Before I became a slave my name was Fannie Powder, a loving wife and working girl. I am now 33 years old, 5'5", 120 pounds with long auburn hair and brown eyes. I have always kept myself in shape and I believe that my body shows that. I have been married to my husband "S" for over ten years now and we have always had a good relationship and love life. I have never willingly cheated on my husband but that will be explained later. I work in an office as a receptionist for my boss, Cindy. After downsizing she laid off her other employees and kept me on for reasons that will be obvious later.

A couple of years ago I made what should have been one minor mistake that ended up changing my life forever. I was caught shop lifting (switching tags actually) in a small dress shop and instead of having me arrested the owner gave me the choice of giving him sex instead. As it turned out it wasn't the easy fix that I thought it would be. He ended up blackmailing me into performing sexual favors for him on a continuous basis. He told me that he would tell my husband, my boss, and the authorities if I refused and as time went on I dug myself into a very big hole and couldn't get out. The acts that he had me perform in public were disgusting and humiliating but as time went on I found myself actually starting to enjoy them. I couldn't even imagine before then that any woman could allow herself to be used by strangers as I have.

This all came to an end when the men that used me were arrested for making snuff films and sent to prison. I should have been relieved that they were caught as I could have just as well been found dead when they finished with me. Somehow I felt empty when it ended. It wasn't long before my husband began to dominate me and eventually bring my boss, Cindy, into the picture. Actually it is Cindy that has turned me into a sex slave. She has made a deal with my husband to use me as her sex toy during working hours and in return I will not be laid off, I got a nice raise, and I no longer do any of the secretarial duties in the office. I must however wear the shortest skirts (without panties of course!) and do whatever is required to attract more clients and to satisfy her needs as well. It was Cindy that brought the idea of slave training to my husband and it was she that paid my way. I have a feeling that she will expect even more from me in the future!

All of this has been documented before so I will not bore you with the fine details. I will, however, tell you about my day up until now.

My final day of slave training was going by faster than any other. Master X said that I did very well on my test yesterday and spent most of today just making sure that I understand all that will be required of me when I go home tomorrow. One thing that he focused on was that I continue with my hourly orgasms. I find them very enjoyable and I like the way that Master has me use different methods to get myself off!

Earlier in the day he had me bring some lemonade out to Will, our handyman, who was working in the back yard. I was completely naked as I had to walk all the way to the back of the property. He stopped what he was doing as soon as he saw me approach. I was told not to say a word to him and just hand him the drink. He looked kind of puzzled when I didn't respond to his greeting but he was smiling as he looked me up and down.

Once he took the glass from me I was to move on to my next step which was to masturbate for him. I proceeded to lie on the thick grass on my back directly in front of him. His eyes opened wide as I spread my legs and opened my pussy for his inspection. I began to slide my fingers around its wet opening spreading my already leaking juices. Lying back on the grass I closed my eyes as I worked two fingers in and out of my hole with abandon. It felt so hot masturbating naked outside in front of someone that it really didn't take me too long to reach my peak. As I came my ass bucked up off of the grass to meet my fingers which were being driven deep inside of my cunt.

When I was finished I just lay there for a moment with my fingers deep inside. It felt so good! I finally opened my eyes to see Will squeezing his cock through his tight jeans. He has such a beautiful cock! I stood and brushed myself off before reaching out for the empty glass. He gave it to me and I turned and walked back to the house without a word. He had a stunned look on his face and all I could do was smile as I wiggled my ass for him until I was back inside of the mansion. It felt so naughty!

I love my new life!

Later in the day Master rewarded Will by calling him into the house. I was secured spread eagle on the bed and blindfolded and Master had him remove his dirty clothes and mount me. I knew in an instant who it was and that he was about to give me some pay back for the little tease that I gave him earlier in the day. He was covered in sweat and filth as he lay on top of me with all of his weight. I could smell him and feel the sweat as his body would slide on top of mine. I felt his hard cock pushing against my always eager and ready hole just before he pushed it in to the hilt!

"Ungh!"

Oh it felt so good! After masturbating several times a day it is so nice to have a man's hard cock inside of you! Will has the nicest cock that I have ever had and I would love to make a cast of his penis to carry with me when I leave. He started pounding his cock into me with some force as I moaned with pleasure. Finally I could sense that he was about to cum as I tried to time my climax with his. He pushed into me hard as I felt his cum shoot deep inside of me. I started to cum as well as he shot his load in spurts until I could feel it run out and down my ass leaving a massive creampie when he finally pulled out.

He quietly got off of me and I heard him as he picked up his clothes and leave my room. It remained quiet for a few moments before I sensed someone else climbing onto the bed. The next thing I felt was a tongue lightly licking at my pussy. I assumed that it was Heidi, Master's live in slave. She started lapping away at my vagina licking up Will's cum as well as the remnants of my own juices. Her tongue worked in long strokes from the bottom of my ass crack to my clit and I could tell that she was going to be sure not to miss a drop.

Of course this had an effect on me as my cunt started to feel warm again. Before I knew it my cunt was bucking up to meet her as she began to drive her tongue deep inside of me. She made sucking sounds as she pressed her lips over my hole to clean me out good and proper! Finally she planted her lips directly over my clit as she sucked on it while flicking it with her tongue. That was all I needed to bring me over the edge again. My ass bounced up and down off of the bed as I came for the second time in ten minutes!

When she had finished she removed my blindfold and cuddled next to me as I lie there still bound.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked.

"Mmmmmmm yes!"

"I didn't know if we would get another chance later so I took the opportunity to take advantage of you now. It's time to get you ready for the party. Go take your shower and I'll put your clothes out for you."

The party! I almost forgot about the party! What a great day this is!

I showered and shaved my pussy really smooth and returned to my room wearing just a towel. On the bed was a pair of nylons, a garter belt, and the beautiful red dress that Mistress Sonia gave to me to wear yesterday. I put on the garter belt before I slid the stockings up each leg and fastened them to the clasps. The dress had buttons down the front and felt like silk against my skin as I put it on. I found a pair of 5" heels by the bed and put them on to complete my ensemble. Standing in front of the mirror I thought that I truly looked beautiful as the shiny red dress molded to my body. It was easy to see that I had no under garments as my nipples stood out firm and even the outline of my pussy was evident.

"It's almost time. Are you ready yet?" said Heidi as she came into my room.

"I think so. Am I forgetting anything?"

"No, you look good enough to eat!" she said with a giggle.

As I turned to look at her I saw that she was dressed in a little French maid outfit. It had a tiny black skirt that flared out in the rear. Her top was no more than the customary white apron with nothing underneath! She wore black fishnet stockings that didn't quite reach the hem of her dress. She too wore a garter belt to hold them up as the clasps were visible below her skirt. Of course it was all topped off with a little white maid's cap.

"Wow! You look absolutely yummy yourself! Nice outfit!"

"Thanks but I am actually dressed for my role tonight as I have to serve everybody. Come on down to the kitchen and wait. When Master is ready he will introduce you and you can come out to the great room."

She took my hand and led me out to the kitchen before kissing me on the cheek and heading out the door. I peeked out after she left and could see twenty to twenty-five people milling around. They were all dressed well and I did notice that there were a few women also. Master was trying to get them seated as Heidi walked around serving them drinks from a tray.

As I looked out at the guests I started to recognize some of them.

First was Mistress Sonia. She looked beautiful. Her slave sat on his heals by her side. He had a collar around his neck attached to a leash. Mistress Sonia would occasionally swing the looped end of the leash and smack it into her palm as she spoke to the other guests.

Her slave was a disgusting looking man. He was naked except for a chastity belt. His skinny pale white body was covered with tattoos and piercings head to toe. His cheeks and temples were sunken and he looked malnourished. I was later told that he was a toilet slave to his Mistress and whenever she was present he was expected to feed on her excrement and drink her urine as a condition to remain with her.

A couple of years ago he was a corporate CEO with great wealth. Having masochistic tendencies throughout his life he sought out a dominatrix to satisfy his needs. Mistress Sonia was a registered nurse working at a local hospital and moonlighted as a dominatrix after hours. She became well known as the best around and quit nursing to devote all of her time to her trade. He came to Mistress Sonia for an S&M session and became infatuated with her. Regular meetings were not enough for him and he offered to become her slave. She wanted no more than a business relationship but he insisted. She did not want any part of him and started to abuse him more by shaving his body and ordering the piercings and tattoos. Small and discreet at first and later they could not be hidden from his business partners.

She started to train him as her toilet which he quickly got accustomed to. As a last resort to rid herself of him she told him that the only way that she would keep him is if he were to prove his loyalty and be castrated as she would never allow him sex with her anyway. He thought about it for a few days and Sonia thought that this demand would be too much and she would finally be rid of him. He wrote up a contract dedicating his life as her slave and after resigning from his position in the corporation signed all of his life's possessions over to her. The document also stated that he would give her his testicles and would live out his life obeying her every command. She found him naked and kneeling on her front steps with the contract pinned to his chest. When she found out that he had spent the past few days quitting his job and squaring away his affairs she could not turn him away as he had no place left to go.

Now that he had agreed to the castration she set up her dungeon as an operating room. After tying him down she shot him up with a local anesthetic and made him watch the entire procedure. After shaving him clean she covered the area with iodine. She then cut away his scrotum with a scalpel and removed it completely. The wicked woman than took his sack and while still dripping with blood and ooze she put it over his nose and laughed at the helpless man.

"You keep that there until I'm done or I won't sew you back up!" She sneered.

Next she took the remaining skin from either side and pulled it together and sewed it up tight. The only problem with this was that she did not touch his testicles or the stringy veins that were still connected to his body. She had tied them tight inside before closing him up but left them hanging outside but still intact!

He watched in horror at the sight of his now useless testicles as they now hung between his legs!

"Now you little worm I have done most of the work for you. If you no longer wish to be a man I will leave you to cut off your balls yourself. Now make it fast. You still have chores to do!" She laughed as she freed the hands of her slave who was still in shock! She laid a pair of scissors on the table next to him and walked out of the room without another word. He sat up and looked in shock at his now mutilated body. He waited several minutes before he came to the conclusion that there was no hope of his Mistress reversing the procedure. He felt the anesthetic wearing off he made the decision to go through with it. Taking his balls in his left hand he stretched them out away from his body as he picked up the scissors with his right. He slowly lined them up flush with his skin and snipped.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mistress smiled as she headed out for the day with the knowledge that her new devoted slave will live out his miserable life as a eunuch!

Afterwards she forced him to live down in her dungeon with little more than a blanket to sleep on. He was her obedient slave doing whatever she asked from housework to helping in sessions with her clients. Later she gave in by building a small room in the cellar for him with a bed and bathroom. What happened to his fortune? Mistress Sonia now owns one of the finest dress shops in all of Manhattan!

Getting back to the guests I could see that seated next to her was a young man named Vinnie that was the son of a well-known mob figure from New Jersey. With him was a young woman that I could only describe as a bimbo with teased hair and a much too short skirt. Later she would look at me with a jealous scowl as Vinnie whistled and called my name.

Next I found three well-dressed men sitting together and each had a smirk on his face as I had the strange feeling that I knew them from somewhere. One of them winked at me when he caught me peeking through the door and gave me a familiar toothy grin. It finally dawned on me just who they were. Those are the men that fucked me in the alley yesterday dressed like bums! It was all set up for me! I was so relieved when I realized that I really had been in no danger and that they were sent there as part of my slave test by Master X! They all started to laugh when they saw that I figured it all out! I'm sure that they would love to fuck me again.

Seated next to them was a local councilman and his wife who was dressed in leather, head to toe.

Next was Chief of police Renner. He would never allow his son Will to attend a party like this and I bet that he would die if he only knew that his innocent son has fucked me plenty in the past few days!

Master's friend Bob was here from New York City. His wife Candy was seated beside him. She was dressed in a tight mini dress that barely covered her and seemed to be made of a thin transparent material. Her body was short and compact. Almost chunky but in a way that accentuated her large breasts and bottom. She appeared nervous as all of the men were constantly glancing over at her mostly exposed body. Bob just smiled knowing how humiliated his wife felt as she squirmed in her seat. By the time that I entered the room he had her sitting with her knees apart and her open pussy in plain view to all!

Perhaps the most noteworthy guest was a powerful superior court judge from New York City. I won't dare tell you his name for fear of scandal but I am sure that the name would be familiar to anyone in the area. He is heavy set and probably in his mid sixties with gray hair and bushy eyebrows. As he sits across the room from Candy he is continuously staring up her dress as she constantly shifts in her seat to restrict his view. At one point he smiled and gave her a wink while Bob was away from his chair. I could see him squeezing his cock through his trousers as he looked into her eyes. Dirty bastard. It was at that moment that Heidi worked her way to him as he was adjusting himself. Heidi accidently bumped into him causing one of the glasses of champagne to spill onto his lap. Candy saw this and thinking that justice was served she started to laugh. This caused the judge to become furious!

"You little ditz! How dare you embarrass me this way. Do you know who I am little girl?" He shouted as he got everyone's attention.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir!" She replied on the verge of tears.

"I have a good mind to teach you a lesson. In fact I think I will! Put that damn tray down and come stand over here!"

Heidi put the tray out of the way and came back to stand before the judge.

"Now I'll show you how I disciplined my children. Lay across my lap you little tramp!"

With that he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her down across his lap. Her stocking tops and upper thighs were plainly visible right up to the bottom of her ass cheeks. The judge wasted no time as he held both of her arms behind her back with one of his large hands and flipped her tiny black skirt up above her ass exposing her to all of the guests. Her tiny thong did nothing to hide the view as he placed his hand on her upturned bottom feeling the soft texture of her bare flesh.

Master X was standing on the other side of the room and I could see the frustration on his face as he knew better than to cross the powerful judge. Nobody in the room spoke as they awaited the entertainment that was about to begin before them.

SMACK!

"OWWWW!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Heidi's legs flailed in the air as she was at the mercy of the cruel old man. He peppered her cheeks with rapid blows until they became ruby red. Then as she lay across his lap weeping with her palms now flat on the floor and her legs high in the air he spread her ass cheeks and pulled her thong to the side exposing her puckered little anus. He then put his middle finger in his mouth to wet it before sticking it deep into the young girl's ass!

12