Awakening Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't give you permission." The man said as he slapped them again, another cry of pain and pleasure. "But damn if I don't like enthusiasm in my employees." He grunted as he picked up the pace. Punishing me by ramming all eight inches of his thick meat into me. Every time he thrusted in, another slap on one of my breasts. They were getting sore, and red, but I loved every fucking second of it.

I apologized after he spoke, saying thank you in higher degrees of arousal after every slap. Either it was how I acted, succumbing to the role of his plaything, or his own needs being met. I could feel he was getting close. His shaft twitching inside of me as his thrusting became more desperate, craving release. He pulled out of me as soon as I thought he was going to cum.

"Come here." He said, one of his strong hands grabbing me behind my head. He pulled at my neck, hard enough to tell me what he wanted, but not hard enough to actually be forcing me. Aiming my mouth to his shaft. I opened willingly, and took his entire length down my throat, the curve scraping along my walls. I could taste myself, and the salty flavor of his pre.

"God, such a good little cocksucker." He groaned out as his hips started thrusting into my mouth. "So hungry for my cum, aren't you?" He said, his hands gripping my hair. "Look at me as I fuck your mouth." I flicked my eyes up at him. Putting my desperate need to taste them in my gaze. He moaned as he looked down at me, thrusting his shaft one last time before pulling out.

I took my gaze off his for a second to look at his twitching shaft. Looking at just the right time to see his thick seed exploding out of him. I opened my mouth quickly, feeling the tangy taste on my tongue, the heat on my cheeks. I stayed like that, mouth open tongue hanging out as he finished. Stroking the last few drops out on my tongue before sliding the head along my cheeks. Gods, that was sexy as hell.

"Oh god. Best one here that I've had." He said, his voice going from the hard commanding tone, to satisfied. "You do private events?" He asked as he took a step back.

Swallowing what was in my mouth I looked at him. "Oh... Uhm... I don't know, I'm new here, But I can find out if I'm allowed to, you can promise more of that, I'd be happy to plan something." I said, as I pushed his cum on my face around with my finger, edging it towards my mouth.

Shut up, he had a unique taste. Besides, I am a cum-hungry whore, remember?

He grinned at my antics as he pulled on his pants, pulling out a card and handing it to me. "That's my office number, call me when you know." He said before turning and walking away. Not a second later Lazuli came in, her skin flustered.

"Damn you know how to skyrocket lust, don't you?" She asked, her breathing heavy. "That was a good feed for me, I can only imagine what it was for you. You okay?" She asked, her eyes going to the redness of my breasts.

"Yup... He was fun." I said as a fleeting thought went through my head, magic released, and I was clean of all the cum from my face and hair. "Are we allowed to do, what did he say.... Private events?" I asked her as I started getting my overly mundane clothing on.

She nodded. "We are, and any other lust sorcerer that waltzes' in here for a few nights of feeding. Just don't tell the other girls, just let them think that it is against regulations. Beyond that, have fun. Be prepared for an orgy though if you start going private."

I nodded at her absently, tucking the card away between my bra and breast. The girls were allowed a little break after one of these trysts, to clean up and unwind. I obviously didn't need it, but I figured I should keep up appearances. Lazuli and I chatted a while before heading out and back to the floor.

Taking this job was, and still is, one of the best decisions I've ever made. The rest of the night went smoothly, me grabbing Victoria, my bones tired from the physical effort, and we drove for over an hour back to our room. Where I promptly passed out, still in my stripper gear.