Awakening Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing? Where had I been? I chased Victoria to a bunker in the middle of nowhere. I had been fighting... fighting... the spider. No, the drider, the drider attacked. Poisoned me. Bit me in the neck. It was a different pain, a mortal pain. I focused on where I knew my neck was. Sure enough there was pressure there. I focused on the pain and coldness. I needed more; I have to have more. What else is there? Sex. Lust. I focused on my crotch. I knew sex and I craved it. The drider had used me; it had pounded away at me more than enough to leave my cock sore. I focused on those three different things, three different parts of my body.

I focused on those three feelings, the coldness, the pressure, and the soreness. I ignored everything else around me. This was my body. This was my world and I was alive.

I was alive!!

And then everything came rushing back. The pain I felt in my body ran down to my bones, but it wasn't blinding. It wasn't the only thing I could feel. There was pleasure also, the sense of my other half close by. I felt the needle-like feeling of my pet in my head. I still couldn't move and I still couldn't open my eyes to look around. Coming back from the dead was tough work.

My senses came back to me slowly. First was my sense of touch, I was able to feel the stone floor beneath me, and my tattered garments over my body. Next came smell. It smelled like sex, honestly. Thanks to the Drider riding my face before, I could smell her. Then taste, again I could taste the Drider. I needed to move though. I needed to open my eyes, and to get myself together. There was still a battle going on, I couldn't just lie here enjoying the taste of the beast that killed me.

I couldn't sense my magic yet, but I knew it was there. Reaching for it, I found it. It was so familiar and I no longer had to think about what I was doing. The magic filled me; it caressed me like an old lover and then poured into me. It counteracted the pain; it fought against it as I lay there motionless. Working to undo what had been done without command and without thought.

I wasn't there long before my hearing came back, and a blast came from above me. I felt a horrible blast of rage. My eyes shot open, and I saw the ceiling of the large room exploding. Fire and smoke engulfed the falling debris. In the middle of the large hole were my pets. Cole falling fast, Oaer beside him, her wings alight with black fire. My pet behind them, fire engulfing her entire form as she fell. I could see Lazuli at the edge of the destroyed floor, staring down with worry.

Another sound from beside me made me want to turn, but I still had no control of my motor functions. My pets screamed out their rage as they attacked the Drider. There was no talking or assessing the situation. They didn't even look at me as my dog brought that large sword he used down, only to be deflected by one of the segmented legs of the drider's spider half.

Then I realized suddenly. They had felt me die. They had felt when my soul left my body and they were mad, crazed from the loss of me. So much so they didn't realize that I had come back. Despite all the power at their command, coming back from death is unheard of. It was one of those unbreakable rules set forth by the universe. Magic couldn't bring the dead back to life. It could create life, and with enough power, it could affect life and take it. But it had no control over the dead. Those who had tried before had simply ceased to exist, the universe dolling out the punishment.

So, I watched as much as I could, my three pets fight the drider. Lost in their own anger as they were, they didn't stand a chance. If they kept this up they would die. As they struggled, so did I. I needed my body to respond to me. The magic I had poured into myself continued to work as my unmoving eyes tried to watch.

I realized then how terrible a drider could be. It wasn't that she was strong, but she was also intelligent. She did just enough to deflect or avoid an attack, and only enough to inflict a small amount of damage. The woman used her legs as weapons, focusing her hands with weaving that sickly-smoke like magic she had used on me. The smoke taking on different aspects to counter whatever my pet or dog threw at her. From what I could tell, she was incredibly fast as well. Elerra didn't stand a chance against her.

Oh god, Elerra.

Was the Drow alive or did she die for me? How many others in my little army died because of me? How many enemies died? Anger welled up inside me at those questions; in turn I fed it into the magic that was healing me. I needed more. I had felt the beginnings of envy earlier, once with Elerra, and then again with the drider. Maybe I could...

I thought furiously back on those feelings. I remembered the wish that I had bigger breasts when the imp didn't want me. I went back to the insults the drider had given me. Green flashed in front of my eyes, and I grasped at it mentally. Envy was different from the raging inferno of wrath, and the pleasure of lust. It was the steady pressure of a river. I took that river and sent it in my body. The green of envy mixed with the red and dark blue of wrath and lust. When it was all mixed, I let it wash over me.

I gasped as I felt the first breath I took since coming back. I breathed in deeply, and then forced my mind to my muscles in my arms and legs. Feeling my fingers twitch against my stomach and the cold hard floor I pushed more. It hurt, oh gods it hurt. The burning of my muscles felt like I had spent hours and hours at the gym as I forced them to move.

Moving the hand from my stomach slowly, I placed it on the ground behind me. Using both I pushed up. My body screamed at me. It begged me to just lie back and rest. I couldn't, there was no time. At this rate, not only will all of my pets perish, but also Victoria. They were not thinking straight. So, I pushed, fighting against the argument with the rest of my body. I don't know how long I pushed for, the battle was still going on, and my pets were growing weak. Eventually I felt my back leave the cold floor, and my breasts bouncing as I leaned forward. Still I pushed, putting weight on my feet, my entire thoughts on nothing but keeping my body straight and upright.

More time passed as I stood. Those fighting and those above me ignored didn't see my progress. It was becoming easier to move, I no longer had to focus on the muscles in my back to keep me straight. My head came next, twitching left and right, up and down before moving fully. I wouldn't have free reign of my motion for a while, but this would do.

"Stop..." I said, my throat on fire as the words tried to escape. Death had dried up the spit that's used to lubricate such movements. Licking my lips, I tried again. "Stop..." Still nothing.

Stupid Amellia... words wouldn't be enough for this.

So, I reached for my magic again and grabbed all three of them. Lust, Envy and Wrath twisted together as I sent it out. I'm not sure what I did. I simply asked my magic, the universe, to make them stop. And then the four combatants simply stopped moving. My dog was in the midst of a jump, his legs five feet off the ground, sword raised above the neck of the drider. Oaer was beneath the spider-like body of the beast, her sword engulfed in black fire about to hack away. The fire had stopped moving as well. My pet had found herself behind the beast, about to send blood-red fire up into the spinneret of the Drider. Each of them froze. The drider twisted, as it was about to defend against all three attacks at once. I had no doubt in my mind the former drow would have been victorious.

I didn't realize it at the time, but everybody had frozen. Even those above me who I could not see, whatever magic I had used simply stopping them in their tracks.

I didn't freeze time. I know what that felt like. I just froze the people themselves.

I took the reprieve to assess myself. My clothes were in tatters thanks to whatever the drider had done. My body still screamed at me, but every moment that passed I was gaining more movement. Beyond that, I was whole, which was pleasant to realize. I looked over my pets, for as much as I could see. They were all bleeding from various spots. My pet had taken the brunt of it. Her armor had started to be torn apart from the drider's magic, and her bright red blood shown here and there. Oaer was second in most damage. Her blood was silver, and flowed freely from a head wound. Cole was, surprisingly, the least banged up. His armor taking most of the damage from whatever the drider had done.

"Elerra." I said softly, looking around slowly to where I thought the last place I saw her. It hurt to move quickly, and it hurt my soul even more not go after Victoria first. But I would never forgive myself if Elerra died while I saved her though. The scene of a fight showed easily, the webbing cut in places, scorch marks on the ground. I stumbled on something on the ground, that was vaguely the shape of Elerra.

Gasping I kneeled down. The Drider had covered her in webbing, so I started to tug and pull. Not trusting my current state to use my magic to free her. I found her breasts first, go figure, and I tried very hard not to squeeze them or feel her up. Operant word here is "tried". I placed my hand on her chest, for personal reasons and to see if she was breathing. It was very shallow, and I almost missed it, but my hand rose slightly after a second.

"Still breathing. Good." I poured magic into her, the same type I had in my own body fixing my hurts. It would heal her in time. I continued to pull at the webbing around where her head would be. Once that was uncovered, I gave her a light kiss on her lips. "Thank you." I said softly to her unconscious form. I figured my magic would heal whatever hurt, and once she was conscious, she would be able to get herself free. I left her there and moved back to the frozen combatants.

"Bad pets, going for the kill." I said weakly as I looked over the scene before me. I couldn't just unfreeze them like this. Scanning around my eyes alighted on Victoria once more, undisturbed and stuck to a beautifully constructed web. Again, every cell in my body wanted to rush to her. But I couldn't, not yet. Instead I summoned the air again, grabbed my pets, and pushed them closer to her. I made sure that none of their attacks would hit each other or cause any pain. I left the drider alone before undoing whatever spell I had cast. My magic answered me, and for a split second utter chaos ensued.

The blast from my Pet went wildly out of her control and crashed into a wall, igniting the webbing there. The swords of Cole and Oaer hit the stone with such force that the entire room shook. Using such force caused dirt and dust to fill the room. My eyes were now on the Drider who, before being frozen, was about to defend against those three attacks. I giggled as I looked at the scene. The drider looked like it was having a seizure. After that came the momentary pause of confusion as the four, plus whoever was watching from above, were trying to figure out what had happened.

My pet noticed first. Her thoughts rolled through my mind as her eyes fell on me. "Mistress!" She cried out in joy, and if not for my upraised hand she would have dashed to me. The other two were next, either by the cry of my pet or by their connection to me I couldn't tell. They both cried in out in relief and had to stop themselves before rushing towards me.

"Later, my pets. Now, release Victoria." A pain rose in my heart as I realized what I was saying, I had to wait to be able to hold her. I took a deep breath. "Release Victoria. Dog, take her somewhere safe. You two will remain to help with wounded." I was surprised by how calm and collected my voice sounded, kind of like I did this type of thing every day.

There was a silence as the three of them simply stared at me. I could feel my pet, I felt the concern, the torment, the happiness, and so much more. I also knew the other two were feeling the same. I looked at them, tearing my eyes away from the drider to do so. I nodded to them, and smiled. "Go, do as I say now, please."

That was enough, they all nodded and said "Yes, my mistress." They all said in a tone of respect, love and adoration... and wonder. Making sure they focused on Victoria, I turned back to the Drider.

"Im... Impossible." It said, as its legs twitching and clicking on the ground below it.

"Yes. I've grown used to that." I said, giving it a menacing smile. "I could kill you." My voice grew dark as I said that. "I could kill you and be justified."

The beast licked its lips, its hands wrangling against each other as her eyes looked for a way out. "Yes. Yes. I've already killed you once, though. I could do it again."

"Perhaps... Would you like to try again?" I said, feeling my lips tug into a smile. I didn't want to fight. I swear by the gods that I honestly did NOT want to fight, but when confronted against a creature that had just killed you? Well, what you want and what you do rarely overlap.

Her eyes narrowed as she examined me. I didn't hold myself in a defensive position; I didn't call on any magic that was at the ready. I knew I didn't have too. Hopefully the drider took it as an opening. Then she bounced forward, hands outstretched as that black energy enveloped the area between them.

"Good." I said softly as I raised my hand. I had no idea as to what I was going to do before releasing the magic. I was surprised when thick metal chains wrapped around her throat. "Ah. Yes, I can see that." I said to myself, or to my magic. I wasn't sure who was in control at the moment. "Very well."

Then I poured my thoughts into my spell. The chain around the beast's throat tightened and pulled downward, slamming her Drow torso to the ground with enough force to chip the stone floor. "The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout," I started to sing as the chained pulled her upwards. More of the ugly metal formed around her wrists. Chains formed starting on her wrists, eventually connecting to her throat. She liked binding her prey, so she'll be bound as well.

"Down came the rain to wash the spider. Out." The final word was accompanied by another slam to the ground. The beast screamed out in anger and pain as the chains started to form around her legs. "Out came the sun." I sang menacingly as my magic took hold of her. "And dried up all the sun." The final few links connected her eight legs together, binding them below her abdomen. "And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again." Up she went, suspended by my magic in the air. The spell was coursing through her body, enslaving her. This time it was more violent than my other pets, and oh did she scream. Her body trying to convulse against the forming of the chains.

"Kill me!" The creature yelled as the final links connected. It was a nice job, if I do say so myself. Despite never using bondage play in the bedroom. The chains went over her body in artistically formed designs. "Kill me like all others have tried before!"

I blinked at her and walked forward. "But why?" I asked simply, "I don't want to kill you." The beast blinked at me. "I want to give you pleasure." I purred out, stepping forward letting some of my lust out.

"B-But... I'm a monster! No one gives anything to a monster, we take it for ourselves." The drider said, struggling against the chains that held her suspended. I chuckled softly, cupping her cheek in one hand as I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

The action caused surprise in her, and all the surrounding people. By now the rest of the attacking force were moving down the hole created by my pets. I didn't care about them at the moment, Victoria was safe, and my pets were safe. Right then and there, we were in the eye of the storm, calm and relaxed. I had to do something to keep my mind of Victoria. Even though she had been saved, I still wasn't done. I had to prove that making moves against me and mine was foolhardy. I focused on my new slave while I could.

Breaking the kiss, I bit her bottom lip. "Watch those fangs for me, yeah?" I said holding back the chuckle at her still surprised face. She barely nodded before I leaned forward, my lips finding her large bare breasts easily. It was odd, her being upside down like this, it made her breasts now at my eye-level and her eyes at my stomach. Normally, we'd be lying down in this position, but I can make this work for the moment.

The drider couldn't really move much, so I pushed my practically nude body forward and felt her lips on my stomach. I knew she wouldn't bite, or if she did, it wouldn't be with the magic-neutralizing paralytic venom she had. She was my slave now, and when I gave her a command, she'd follow it. I felt her lips kiss me experimentally on my stomach as I took one of her nipples between my teeth and bit. She gasped and moaned loudly beneath me, her tongue lolling out across my stomach.

Using my magic, I lowered her slightly so that her mouth was on the level with my nine-inch member. Due to her physiology, though, I was close enough to smell her arousal, but not close enough to do anything about it - with my mouth at least. My hands reached up to those plates that the woman had moved earlier. It felt weird, to say the least. The chitin was hard and covered with what felt like a very small layer of hair. If I didn't feel the woman's lips against my glands, I might've backed out at that feeling. As it stands though, the Drider was horny still and I could sense that.

Normally she wasn't the one tied up, but beggars can't be choosers.

I reached in and pulled the two plates apart to release her larger-than-average pussy to the open air. Now that I wasn't paralyzed I had the chance to admire its appearance. It was white, like her nipples, and puffy. Large lips and a large clit were apparent; I took the latter in between my fingers and rubbed it, eliciting a gasp from the woman below.

"It's still too small." The Drider forced out of its mouth right before taking my entire length into her. I moaned softly, my lips pressing against the skin at the bottom of her stomach as my fingers worked on her sodden clit.

The beast's mouth was interesting to say the least. As she bobbed her head, I could feel the light prickling of her fangs. It wasn't hard, it wasn't painful enough for me to make her stop, but it did add a little extra something to the experience. A little bit of danger goes a long way, its one reason so many people like fooling around in public places. I added a little bit of exhibitionism to a poison that literally killed me not long ago; we were way past a little danger anyway. Not to mention I could feel the heat of the venom as it touched my skin. Luckily, it didn't do much more than heat up the already warm mouth. It felt like I was fucking a furnace. It was good though.

My hips started bucking forward deeper into her mouth, making sure not to twitch or move too hard. I could sense the physical struggle of the drider not to put too much pressure on my shaft. For that I was grateful as I slid my hand higher and then into the woman. I heard her moan around my shaft as she worked harder. Those thick lips spread lewdly around my shaft as she moved.

Despite being the submissive in this encounter, the drider loved it. She loved being controlled. Or rather, loved the fact that I wanted her to do this. Which was such a foreign concept to the beast that I actually felt sorry for my murderer. The lust rolling off her was enough to push me over the edge. I slid three of my fingers into her as I pushed my hips in hard. Gasping out I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her against me. Her large breasts being pushed against my stomach as my orgasm left me. I could sense the surprise of the drider as my spunk left me and filled her mouth and throat. I heard her gasping around my shaft as she worked to swallow all of it. Due to her nature, she probably hasn't had a man, or woman with my extra appendage, finish in her mouth in a VERY long time.