Awakening Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's heart leapt when he heard her moan in pleasure. He intensified his assault on her clit, sucking it between his teeth and massaging it furiously with his tongue.

Sarah was forced over the edge and she came suddenly without warning. David started the process over again, milking two more orgasms from Sarah.

For most of the experience, Sarah kept her eyes tightly closed. As she recovered, she opened them to see David watching her intently. She felt so stupid. She looked away and tears formed in her eyes.

David could see them and stroked her hair in an attempt to comfort her. He smiled. He was going to give her something new to worry about.

"Now it's your turn," he said.

Sarah blankly looked at him. She hadn't comprehended his statement.

"You're going to suck my cock." David said.

Sarah's eyes widened in shock.

David reached up and unhooked her wrists from the bed and guided her to sit up. He held her hands and said, "I'm gonna uncuff you. Don't be stupid, girl, and try anything. And forget about biting me right now. If you do, I will hurt you in ways you can't imagine." He was gripping Sarah's hands so hard on this last sentence that her fingers were going numb.

"Okay." Sarah decided to save her fight for later.

He released her and laid on the bed.

Sarah looked at his hard cock with apprehension. It sprang up from a mass of curly brown hair. Being naive to seeing naked men, she did not realize that it was curved upward a little more than usual. It twitched towards her.

"Go on." David couldn't wait any longer. If she didn't start sucking him he was going to give in and fuck her. Originally, he planned to save taking her virginity for at least a few more days, but that no longer seemed like a practical plan. She was making him hornier than he ever dreamed she would.

Sarah timidly reached out and touched his cock. She couldn't believe she was going to go through with it. Should I resist? She wondered, but the thoughts of what he might do to her helped squelch the idea. She quickly bent down and licked the head of his cock. Suddenly, it dawned on her that she didn't really know what to do. She understood she was in the wrong position and moved down so she was sitting between his legs.

David was trying to muster what was left of his patience. "That was a good start. Slide it in your mouth, but watch your teeth."

She blushed again at his directness, but did as he instructed.

"Now, move your head up and down. Move your tongue around." David struggled to talk as her hot wet mouth embraced his cock. His balls ached in need for release. He was in ecstasy. She was finally his.

Sarah struggled to breathe through her nose as she continued working his cock with her mouth. Her jaw was beginning to ache and she felt nauseous again. She could only bring it in her mouth a few inches before she felt like she was going to gag.

Normally, David had quite a bit of stamina, but in this situation he was quickly heading towards cumming even in spite of Sarah's inexperience. He was even more aroused at the thought of teaching her to give better head. "Faster," he instructed.

Sarah complied. Soon she was rewarded as his cock thickened and a gush of cum erupted from it. She recoiled in fear as she tasted his cum and felt it fill her mouth.

Before she got away, a hand on the back of her head stopped her retreat and David moaned, "Swallow it."

She kept her mouth on his cock until she felt it quit moving. She swallowed as she pulled her head up, releasing it from the confines of her mouth. David smiled as he watched her.

Suddenly, Sarah noticed him smiling and she felt sick again. She clumsily hopped of the bed and bolted to the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her and desperately looked to the doorknob for a lock. Not finding one, she pounded her fists on the door in frustration. She turned around, trying to further assess her options and caught sight of herself in the mirror.

Her beautiful long hair was a complete mess. The night before she'd washed it and gone to bed with it wet. It had dried wavy and was now matted from the morning's activities. Even more shocking to Sarah was the state of her lips, they were redder than normal and puffy. She saw the door open behind her and froze as David appeared in the doorway. She had never felt so exposed in her life.

"I need to go back to work for a little bit. You can put your clothes back on. Relax while I'm gone, but you better behave yourself." David was choosing to ignore her hasty retreat to the bathroom. He didn't really have to work, instead he needed some time alone to think.

Sarah remained silent and watched him in the mirror as he left. She took a deep breath and noticed she was shaking. She waited until she heard the door lock. Then she hurried to the toilet and relived herself quickly. She went back to the bedroom to collect her clothes. As she passed the bathroom mirror once again, she noticed her ass. It was bright red. In a couple of places, she could see imprints of his hand.

Still shaking, Sarah put her clothes back on. She wished she had slept in a bra. Her tank top left little to the imagination. Not that it matters, she found herself thinking, he's already seen everything. She sat on the edge of the bed and began planning her escape.

Now dressed again, David left the room and went down the hall to a room he thought of as the library. There were books there, but also other things. He sat down in an old brown leather chair. He had some planning to do.

He leaned forward in the chair to see what Sarah was up to. The wall in front of him had a dozen small monitors that showed different areas of the house. It was similar to the security area of a department store. It didn't bother him that anyone could watch his and Sarah's activities at anytime. He had no shame in his actions.

On the monitor, he saw Sarah sitting on the bed. He could tell she was up to something by the way she was looking around the room. He couldn't blame her; however, it was his job to show her exactly what kind of predicament she was in. David worried that she may mentally snap if he went about things the wrong way. He had no doubt that he could break her quickly if he wanted to, but it would be easier on her if he went slowly.

David had done as much research on Sarah as possible during the last three years. He knew that she was an only child. Her parents were very religious. They had always lived in the suburbs and were middle classed. From Sarah's yearbooks, David could tell that sometime in her freshman year Sarah had started hanging out with a boy named Josh. There were pictures of Sarah wearing heavy black eyeliner and mascara and dark lip stick. David saw them together in several photos through out her sophomore and junior years. In one picture, she was wearing a band tee shirt and making the devil horns sign. When he got to her senior year book, he thought he found the reason for Sarah's abrupt personality change. The front page of the yearbook was dedicated to Josh. He killed himself on January 1st of their senior year.

During his investigation, David went so far as to call the high school principal. He claimed he was doing a study on teen suicide. She told him that Josh only had one friend named Sarah. Most of the other students made fun of them for the way they dressed. After Josh's death many of them blamed Sarah.

"Was Sarah his girlfriend?" David remembered asking.

"No," the principal replied, "they were just friends. As I'm sure you know, high school kids can be cruel. Unfortunately, Sarah's parents also blamed her. They thought she was a Satanist because she dressed in black and listened to rock music. It was all very unfortunate. She is such a smart girl. If you'd like to talk with her I could find out where she's going to college. I believe she's on a full scholarship."

David smiled, "No, that's okay."

He had surmised that after Josh's death and Sarah's falling out with her parents she began withdrawing. In college she took as many classes as she could and also worked part time as a bookkeeper. She was majoring in accounting. She never dated, lived alone, and had little social contact. Sunday was her only free day and she used it to volunteer at an animal shelter. She dressed conservatively and wore no make up. She did not even go out on her 21st birthday.

The books he found in her house were a pleasant surprise to say the least. He was happy that he was right about her. Now, he just had to prove to her that she wanted this as much as he did.

He would start by showing her the house. That should sufficiently scare her. Sarah's movement to his closet caught his eye. She was trying to get into the locker. He quickly went to intervene.

Sarah almost fainted when she heard the door opening behind her. She tried to back out of the closet, but it was too late. She was caught.

"If you really want in there, I can open it for you. Of course, I'm not sure you will like what happens after that...or maybe you will." David's eyes could not hide his happiness at catching her, but he did a good job of looking angry. Before she could think about reacting, he was by her side and grabbed her elbow. "I think it's time for you to have a tour of the place. Then we can go over the rules again."

She tried to dig her heels into the carpet, but he effortlessly led her out of the room. They silently went down the hall. It was had floral wall paper and lights mounted on the walls. It looked like they were in an old hotel. They passed by a room with monitors. She wondered if he had been watching her.

They reached a staircase and David continued pulling her along behind him. At the bottom of the stairs, Sarah found herself in a large room. The hardwood floor looked very old and they were in a sitting room filled with antique furniture.

She followed him on as he went to a door. He opened it and there was another set of stairs. Sarah hesitated at the top of the stairs. Instinct told her not to proceed. She tried to pull away from his grasp again.

David leaned up and put one of his hands on the back of her head grabbing a handful of hair. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Trust me, this is not the place to fight me. Don't speak or make eye contact."

Sarah felt like her heart was turning to ice as his words filled her with fear. What the hell is down there? She strained to listen and thought she heard muffled voices.

"Come on." He released her head and led her down the steep stairs into the basement.

Her eyes struggled to adjust to the dimness. When they reached the bottom, she could tell that the basement was very large. It seemed to be separated into more rooms. David led her down another hall. They stopped in an open area. Sarah's skin crawled when she saw what looked like a large dog run. The chain link went from the floor to the ceiling. It looked like a heavier gage of metal than they used at the animal shelter.

As they walked closer, Sarah could see that there were three men standing over a very thin naked blonde woman who was gagged and bound with rope. There was another naked woman in the cage. She was also very thin, but had darker brown hair. She looked like she had been beaten. She sat in a corner with her dark hair covering her face. Sarah covered her mouth with her hand as she gasped at the sight.

The men turned and looked at them. David nudged her sharply in the side and she looked down at her feet. She involuntarily started trembling again as she wondered if this was to be her fate as well.

"So, you got her. She's cute." One of the men said as he approached them.

"Are you ready to send her down here?" Another asked. Sarah could not see that he was grinning.

"Not yet." David replied. "I'd like to show her what we do here though."

"Good idea." The man, named Evan, replied. David considered Evan a friend. Evan was also planning on leaving the company soon too.

Evan went back to the woman on the floor and looked down at her. "She tried to escape again this morning. She kicked him in the balls." He motioned to the tall man on his left.

"Fucking cunt," the man muttered and kicked her in the stomach.

The woman let out a groan as she curled into the fetal position. Evan and one of the other men picked her up and lifted her onto steel table. It had stirrups on one end, like at a doctor's office, but they had straps with buckles on them.

"Watch." David ordered Sarah.

Sarah slowly lifted her face up until she could fully watch the horror unfolding in before her. The bound woman was laid on her back. She struggled as they forced first her right leg then her left leg into the straps. Sarah could see her chest rise and fall as she struggled to breathe with the gag in her mouth.

Once the three men were satisfied with her bonds, the tallest of the three went to a corner of the room near Sarah and David, and she stepped back as he approached her. David still had his hand on her elbow and stopped her from moving any further.

The man ignored Sarah and retrieved a small braided leather whip from a cabinet. Sarah had not seen anything like it before in person, but had read about it. There was no mistaking what it was, it was a cat o'nine tails.

Sarah watched the tall man as he went back to the woman. He stood and looked at her for a moment. The woman's eyes were shiny with tears. She shook her head and tried to plead for mercy.

"You're going to think twice about trying to escape again and kicking me in the nuts." The man raised his hand with the whip and, with a horrible snapping sound, struck her across the breasts. The woman arched her back in agony. Sarah could see red marks where the lashes of the whip had struck her. She closed her eyes. She could hear the woman being struck several times before David noticed she had her eyes closed. He pinched her hard on the inside of her upper arm and Sarah almost screamed herself. She looked at David who was glaring at her. She quickly looked at the scene in front of her again.

The man continued whipping the woman. He would alternate between her breasts and cunt. After a few minutes, both were covered with red marks. The woman fainted after one last blow to her exposed pussy.

As the men began unfastening the straps around her ankles, David led Sarah back through the basement to the stairs. They went back up them to the main floor and then up the second flight of stairs to David's room.

On the trip back Sarah could only think of the poor women in the basement. Why are they doing this?

They were now back in David's room and he answered her question before she could ask. "I work for a company whose business is selling people. The people we sell are usually women with no families. Most of them are drug addicts who owe someone a lot of money."

"That's disgusting. How can you do that?" Sarah spat at him.

"They're killing themselves anyway. The places they go are nicer than you or I will ever live." David dismissed her comment.

"What about me? I'm not a drug addict. Why did you take me?" Sarah demanded.

David's smile sent a quiver of fear down her spine, "I tried asking you out and you rejected me. Were you afraid of what I would unleash inside of you?" He stepped closer to her and tried to embrace her.

"Fuck you. Let me out of here you bastard!" Sarah screamed at him.

"Well, I guess if you would prefer to have your training down in the basement we can go there." David caught her forearms in his hands and pinned them together.

Sarah did not fight him. She knew she couldn't win. She didn't want to admit she was defeated, but she also didn't want to be naked in the cage with the other two women. She tried to get the strength to tell him no, but picturing herself saying that did something inside of her. For the first time since her abduction, she suddenly burst into tears.

David saw the defeat in her eyes before she started crying. He pulled her to his chest and sat down with her on the bed. He smoothed her hair with his hand. "I don't want to send you down there."

Sarah knew he was trying to manipulate her. She told herself to stop crying, but her eyes would not obey her.

David began going over all of the rules again with Sarah's face still pressed into his chest.

Sarah tried to listen though her screaming mind. She thought she heard most of them.

When she had stopped crying, David told her coldly, "You know, you cursed at me and called me a bastard. I already warned you once before today." He suddenly stood up and Sarah fell to the floor landing on her ass. "I don't forget things like that that." He walked to the closet and produced a small key from his pocket.

Sarah winced as he opened the locker. She told herself to stay quiet, she would only make things worse.

He turned around holding a small wooden paddle. "Lean over the bed."

Sarah looked at him; he couldn't really expect her to allow him to hit her with that?

"For every second you waste sitting there I am going to hit you an extra time." He told her.

Sarah begrudgingly did as he told her. She was disappointed in herself for not fighting him.

David walked behind her and pulled down her pants. Her ass was still a little pink from her earlier spanking. He put one hand on the small of her back as he stood at her side. He gave her a sharp swat with the paddle. The way her smooth ass bounced when he hit it almost drove him insane with desire.

He only struck her two more times. Sarah buried her face in the mattress. The pain was becoming unbearable and her legs felt weak.

David stopped his assault and reached between her legs. He forced one finger into her tight cunt.

Sarah shrieked at the surprise invasion. David continued exploring her with his fingers from behind. He was very gentle and Sarah's body began responding against her will. Her pussy began to contract around his finger and she felt the urge to push back against his hand. She thought, I wish he would just fuck me and get it over with.

David's will was failing him. Her cunt was so hot and tight around his fingers. He couldn't remember anymore why he wanted to wait to fuck her.

He felt Sarah's flesh grip his fingers and his decision was made. He removed the two fingers he had inside her and hurriedly pulled her to her feet. David pulled her around to face him and softly bit her on the neck.

"Ohhh..." Sarah couldn't keep from responding to the feelings his mouth sent coursing down her body.

David moved up to her ear and bit it as well.

Sarah fought the urge to melt into his embrace. "No, stop..." she said weakly.

David encircled his arms around her and he fell on top of her on the bed. He pulled her shirt up over her breasts and attacked them with his mouth. He took each of her soft pink nipples in his mouth and sucked them until they were hard.

Sarah was fighting another internal battle between her mind and her body. Her body was telling her to go with it. When David released her to take his clothes off she made a feeble attempt to get off the bed.

David caught her leg with his hand and told her, "I don't want to tie you down right now."

It was bad enough in Sarah's mind that her first time was going to be at the hands of a rapist. She did not relish the idea of being bound for it either. She responded to him by moving her leg back on to the bed.

He now stood naked before her, his throbbing cock at eye level. He got back on the bed and knelt between her legs.

Sarah now knew what was going to happen and she took in a sharp breath in anticipation. David did not disappoint her. He began again by kissing up the insides of her creamy thighs. He placed one final kiss on her clit before he began licking it. He kept licking it harder and harder until he could feel Sarah begin to push her hips against his mouth. He rubbed his tongue against her clit as fast as he could as he slipped two fingers back inside her.