Awakening Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..." she cried when he suddenly stopped beating her and twisted the plug. She was on the edge of cumming again.

David roughly entered her cunt, slamming his cock in with one push. He felt Sarah quiver a little as he started quickly fucking her. He carefully pulled out the butt plug about an inch and pushed it in again.

Sarah squirmed as he did this. Her ass was burning and she wasn't sure if the feeling was pleasant or not. David continued to move it and she felt her muscles tighten as she was about to cum again.

David let out a primal grunt when he felt Sarah cumming. A rush of warm fluid surrounded his cock and he could feel it dripping from her thighs onto his. He couldn't stop himself as he came into her, flooding her cunt even more.

Sarah did not feel him remove the plug from her ass. She was gone again, her mind swimming in the depths of her orgasm. David gently laid her down on the bed and covered her up with the blanket. He crawled in next to her and wrapped one arm around her waist.