Awakening the Beast Pt. 04: Covenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly looked up at Caelin from her green eyes, her still-moist hair falling around her scalp on the pillow. She rested a palm on his cheek.

"Take me," she said, coaxing him to come back to her. "Make me yours."

She reached between her legs, finding him fully erect. Kelly stroked his penis, then rubbed the tip of him against her wet vagina, lubricating him and positioning him at her entrance. She looked into his strong, hazel brown eyes, grabbed his ass with both hands, and pulled him into her, encouraging him.

He needed little incentive, pushing into her velvety folds, sliding deep inside her. His pelvis met hers, so warm. Fffffuuuuuuuckkkkkk... that first penetration felt so fucking good. Both of them moaned, arching their backs, relishing that intense initial sexual sensation, staying still for a moment. It felt perfect. So right. Then Caelin began to fuck her, slow and deep.

"That's it, honey," she cooed, looking up at him. "Fuck me."

Caelin supported his upper body with outstretched stiff arms, looking down at Kelly. Still elements of a troubled look in his eyes, he withdrew and slid back inside her over and over, like ocean waves rhythmically lapping a beach. His cock felt so good inside her. He looked down at her beautiful figure, her bare breasts undulating with every thrust, watching how her body reacted to him possessing her.

Kelly ground her hips back into him, matching his cadence. She rested one hand on his chest, feeling his warmth and chest hair under her touch, maintaining contact with him as he took her. This was more than just sex. She was now making love to him, surrendering her body, her heart, and even her spirit to this man. Caelin slowly increased the pace, passion building.

"Yes baby. More," she encouraged.

Caelin was now pumping inside her. Kelly's body swayed underneath him in time to their lovemaking. He thrust harder. Faster. Still looking at him, she saw a darkness wash over his eyes, like a thick fog spilling into a room. He no longer seemed to be focused on just her, his gaze drifting up a bit, with a thousand yard stare. He fucked her hard, pistoning into her pussy, his balls rhythmically slapping against her, pubic bone pushing hard on her clit. Kelly's body bounced wildly, her tits jouncing in wide circles.

Kelly felt a climax approaching, but felt she was losing him, a dark beast inside him consuming his soul. She put a hand on his cheek again, and started sucking him off with her pussy, clenching and stroking him inside her with her vaginal muscles as he slid in and out of her.

"Come on, baby. Take what's yours. Fuck me!"

He slowly looked back down at her, a different person, only half tracking. Animalistic. Primal. His jaw was clenched tight, breathing hard through thin lips, eyes narrowed in aggression and ferocity. Lightning flashed in his eyes. Kelly went with it, digging her fingernails into his back, her own wanton lust engrossing her, robbing her of her control. She had to have more. Her own passion consumed her.

"Please, sir. Come inside me! I want your come!!!"

Kelly gasped for breath as he pounded her, fucking her intensely. Kelly climaxed, closing her eyes for a minute, feeling her body tighten and convulse as he continued to pound hard against her clitoris. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, tightening and squeezing him inside her. Then the dam burst and a flood of endorphins washed through her body like a cool wave, as he continued to take her.

Finishing, Kelly opened her eyes and looked back up at her master. He was possessed by something, face clenched in both torment and pleasure. He thrust deep inside her pussy, throwing his head back and yelling a loud primordial cry from his soul, releasing inside of her. Caelin came and came, emptying his warm spunk inside her cunt, thrusting as if trying to drive right through her.

Kelly held his upper arms as he came, feeling his tight muscles in her hands. Then as his head came back down, she took his face in her hands, looking deep into his eyes. Slowly, the beast facing her reluctantly retreated to its cage. The black cloud dissipated in his eyes, and he came back, pupils gradually focusing on her. He stayed immobile, still pushed up on his outstretched arms below her, breathing heavily as if he had just run a race, body covered in sweat. Then he cracked a lopsided smile, and she knew he was back with her.

Caelin rolled to her side, coming to rest on his back. Kelly snuggled up next to him, their overly warm naked bodies entwined, resting her hand on his chest. His come oozed out of her pussy, marking his claim on her. For a few minutes, he laid there quietly, as if lost in thought. The air conditioning hummed near the window. Then he broke the silence.

"You soothe me."

And there it was. If there was a greater compliment that she could have received at that particular moment, Kelly couldn't think what it could be. That was all she wanted since coming home with him, feeling instinctually compelled with a nurturing desire to do just that.

Caelin put a hand around her as they drifted towards sleep in the afterglow. He gave a long stroke with his fingers over her body.

"Mine," he whispered.

Kelly smiled, more at peace.

"Yours..."

12